Mapping Ideas and Sprite Galleries
Mickyan
Github User
Byond Username: Mickyan
Github Username: Mickyan

Missing drinks sprites

Post by Mickyan » #397325

Hey hey
Always wanted to try learning pixel art and I noticed some of the drinks didn't have proper sprites, so I figured it was a good opportunity to start.
If these aren't good enough to add I can still appreciate some feedback

Left to right: Stinger, Grasshopper, Quadruple sec, Quintuple sec

ImageI play on Manuel as Swanni, the brain-damaged moth.
Be nice to each other.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Re: Missing drinks sprites

Post by Bluespace » #397326

The second to left one looks a little flat. Try rounding out the top of the glass a little maybe? I really like the first one.
I play Boris Pepper.
Mickyan
Github User

Post by Mickyan » #397332

I was a bit reluctant to make the angle any more steep as to not mess with the perspective but then again a lot of drinks have inconsistent view angles so I guess it's fine. It does look better.

Be nice to each other.
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #397397

These look really nice, buddy! Good job! I especially like the updated one you did, as the sprite looks quite nice when it is scaled down.
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #397400

Yeah, these are solid. If you don't know how to use git, I can put up a PR for them. (I'd credit you in the changelog and pr title of course!)
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Mickyan
Github User

Post by Mickyan » #397449

Thank you! Please, go for it. I would have asked if nobody offered.
Be nice to each other.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #397629

Made a PR for them here.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL