Chaplain Expansion for other Religons

Mapping Ideas and Sprite Galleries
A4Brogan
Byond Username: A4Brogan

Chaplain Expansion for other Religons

Post by A4Brogan » #48211

Okay, so I have been thinking: We have Space Christianity, so why do we not have, say, Space Judaism/Islam/Bhuddism/Wiccan/etc.?

In order to both make things more interesting for the chaplian, and for RP sake, we should probably add more book/attire for other religons.

Post your designs here. I shall be doing some book covers too. I will keep my sprites in the post below, just to keep things tidy.
A4Brogan

Re: Chaplain Expansion for other Religons

Post by A4Brogan » #48212

Reserved.
Wizardjenkins66
Byond Username: Wizardjenkins66

Post by Wizardjenkins66 » #48267

Clown Bible already comes with a free clown mask, Let's just make them spawn on you if you're the right religion
Violaceus wrote: Mining smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to man- and lizard-kind. Katanas are thrice as sharp as eswords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything an esword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a durand mech with a simple vertical slash.
Ever wonder why Syndicate never bothered conquering Mining? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined miners and their katanas of destruction.
A4Brogan

Post by A4Brogan » #48672

Wizardjenkins66 wrote:Clown Bible already comes with a free clown mask, Let's just make them spawn on you if you're the right religion
Exactly! This is what I mean!

I am proposing more attire choices for the religions, that spawn onto the chaplain.

I also propose a vendomat that will dispense religious attire and such to followers, in order to make RP a little more in depth.
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #48985

I just want more tools to praise The Honkmother with.
/vg/station Head Admin