Kilo Station

Mapping Ideas and Sprite Galleries
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Re: Kilo Station

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #503996

Bottom post of the previous page:

So why isn't this getting merged? I am pretty excited and surely I'm not alone with this. MERGE
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #504025

Tarchonvaagh wrote:So why isn't this getting merged? I am pretty excited and surely I'm not alone with this. MERGE
The mapmaker hasn't come back yet.
pubby
Github User
Byond Username: Pubby
Github Username: pubby

Post by pubby » #504211

kilo stands for killed okand

rip
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

I Will Get A Darwin Award

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #504907

Ayy Lemoh wrote:
Tarchonvaagh wrote:So why isn't this getting merged? I am pretty excited and surely I'm not alone with this. MERGE
The mapmaker hasn't come back yet.
aw

EDIT: Okay, so for some reason i was unable to see the later posts, maybe some eu shit since i am on a holiday in another continent i can see it now sorry for the "shouting".

EDIT2: im an ape because i haven't noticed that i am on the second page ples disregard my idiotism
Okand37
Byond Username: Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #517435

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

SPACE STATION 13

Episode V

KILO STATION STRIKES BACK

It is a dark time for the Syndicate. Although Kilo Station has been destroyed, Nanotrasen Private Security Forces have driven the Syndicate forces from snowdin base and pursued them across the galaxy.

Evading the dreaded Nanotrasen Starfleet, a group of freedom fighters led by Verena Knox has established a new secret base on the remote ice world of snowdin 2.0.

The evil lord Boxstation, obsessed with finding young Knox, has dispatched thousands of github complaints into the far reaches of space.....
Now that I have the time to continue working on Kilo Station, I'll be updating it and grinding out what issues I can. I'll update the map overview images when possible, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on what could be changed or improved in the coming updates!
Are you being the neighbour Mr. Rogers would've wanted you to be?
Mickyan
Github User
Byond Username: Mickyan
Github Username: Mickyan

Post by Mickyan » #517436

? https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/46367

Looking forward to it being finished, current maps have gotten really stale
ImageI play on Manuel as Swanni, the brain-damaged moth.
Be nice to each other.
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #517440

Mickyan wrote:? https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/46367

Looking forward to it being finished, current maps have gotten really stale
limitless power
SpaceManiac
Byond Username: SpaceManiac
Github Username: SpaceManiac

Post by SpaceManiac » #517441

which map are you going to highlander out
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #517442

SpaceManiac wrote:which map are you going to highlander out
oranges initially suggested boxstation
Sandshark808
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #517446

Okand37 wrote:
>tfw not donut
Iatots
Byond Username: Iatots
Github Username: Iatots

Post by Iatots » #517470

Much like Delta, this station has a spawling maint city but no actual crew recreational area apart from dorms and arguably the bar, which by the way I love being split from the cafeteria. Open mingling areas are in short supply on every station and IMO it makes RP more difficult because it forces every interaction that's too roomy for a workplace into stab-alley. More experienced players have no qualms about navigating the dark corridors around the station but the combined janky navigation, isolation and all around feeling of illegitimacy of the area disencourage substantial commitments by the crew to most RP driven group activities.
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #517489

I really want to see this in action, but at the same time I know that, at least on bagil, we're never going to fucking see this map because everyone votes fucking bagil.

Good work though!

Also, is it really the best idea to have the captain's office that close to botany?
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #517521

Iatots wrote:Much like Delta, this station has a spawling maint city but no actual crew recreational area apart from dorms and arguably the bar, which by the way I love being split from the cafeteria. Open mingling areas are in short supply on every station and IMO it makes RP more difficult because it forces every interaction that's too roomy for a workplace into stab-alley. More experienced players have no qualms about navigating the dark corridors around the station but the combined janky navigation, isolation and all around feeling of illegitimacy of the area disencourage substantial commitments by the crew to most RP driven group activities.
Here's my reasoning on a few of those points. To start, areas such as the chapel, bar, and kitchen are further incorporated into the main cycle of the station to increase their access and relevance to the station. We also have the courtroom in a much more central location, sharing room with the law office to be more centralized near command to up their visibility and ultimately accessibility by command.

Secondly, the departments themselves are intended to further incorporate interactivity, as you're both in a tighter-knit space and more visible to the rest of your colleagues. In addition, many of the rooms traverse through one another or next to one another, or at least in viewing range. Your fellow crewmembers are more present visibly, which can help serve to bolster interactivity.

Part of the reason the bar and the library are mingled is to bolster their functionality while keeping the interactivity possible. Some less prevalent areas were incorporated into different sections on basis of their function. It is true that there might not be as many recreational rooms on Kilostation, but I think the design helps to increase interactivity.

The sprawling maintenance is something I find enjoyable in my stations since I like the idea of a more run-down, lived-in and dangerous station since I think it well reflects the atmosphere of SS13.

I hope this answer gives you some insight into why I made the decisions I made. I'm an avid roleplayer and designed the map with specific mechanical functions in mind to help promote interactivity, among other things!
Reyn wrote:Also, is it really the best idea to have the captain's office that close to botany?
It isn't necessarily portrayed in the stitched .png or google drive image as they're outdated, but the layout of the maintenance doors for the captain's office was switched up a bit. Some of the theme is having the station be less secure or reinforced in some areas, but in the test merges we've ran prior I haven't had any specific issues with its proximity to hydroponics. Might be funny to see what ways botany develops mastermind plan(t)s to break into the captain's office though!
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #517883

As most of the station is still up-to-date, I've mostly just been working on grinding out what few things I notice, and updating areas in accordance with changes on other stations. This also includes features not present in the initial testmerge of Kilo Station, which includes... the white ship!

1. The White Ship
The White Ship, not present on the testmerge of Kilo, has been added to the updated and full copy. Away from the symmetrical designs of the other station, Kilo's shuttle is meant to reflect the station's room-to-room design. It is a small mining junk freighter. It will dock with a port that connects to the top airlock and the blast doors in the cargo bay. There are some plans set for it to integrate it with the station that I hope you'll all find interesting when the time comes! For now, here's a view of the shuttle itself!

In-game View:
Spoiler:
Editor View:
Spoiler:
Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #517886

One of the major complaints during the testmerge was the overuse of bright colors in the tiling, which was disorienting to some players (I mainly heard this about the escape shuttle). Has that been addressed at all?
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #517934

Sandshark808 wrote:One of the major complaints during the testmerge was the overuse of bright colors in the tiling, which was disorienting to some players (I mainly heard this about the escape shuttle). Has that been addressed at all?
I'm always happy to take feedback into consideration, but I tend to be more willing to incorporate functional feedback. As this is just an aesthetic choice, I don't necessarily have any plans nor intentions on changing it. One reason it may be more disorientating is due to the comparison of other maps and their levels of detail, which weren't possible until the turf_decal system was introduced. One way metacide had put it in regards to Kilo Station was that a similar complaint had arisen about Meta Station and it's "overbearing detail" when Box Station was the go-to station, which you can find here:
The visual style stands out and looks good, the map feels great to walk around in, can't wait to give this a try sometime with a full crew.
As for the busy design with lots of warning tiles - when Meta first came out loads of people complained there were too many colourful or warning tiles compared to box and it's now the norm - this is fine, you just need to get accustomed to the increased level of detail.
Here's hoping it's run again soon as a test, if not merged outright.
I think in time people will better adjust to the details, but it's something I feel helps the map stand out, and don't intend on changing it in the foreseeable future.

To sum it up in the words of our favourite orange man:
oranges wrote:stop posting about the warning stripes you feral mongrels, it only needs to be said once, if the map maker doesn't want to take your feedback on board, too fucking bad, it's a design and aesthetic decision. Suck it up.
annoyinggreencatgirl
Byond Username: Uomo91

Post by annoyinggreencatgirl » #518090

This map looks amazing and I was hyped just walking around it solo, can't wait to play an actual round on it. When do you think it may be ready for another test merge? I missed the first one.
knacker48
Byond Username: Knacker48

Post by knacker48 » #518158

I noticed your white ship design doesn't have any enemies (or maybe they just don't show), do you plan on adding some and if so what type? The meta white ship has syndie mobs, the box one has zombies and I know one of the other ones has spiders (probably delta) so I'd be interested with what you go with should you add some.

Also most white ships have a retro laser somewhere on the ship and I don't see one on yours. On the off chance I'm not just missing it are you not including one at all or are you planning on putting more thematic to the ship on instead? (like maybe a mining hardsuit or something like that since its suppose to be a mining junk freighter)
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #518183

annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:This map looks amazing and I was hyped just walking around it solo, can't wait to play an actual round on it. When do you think it may be ready for another test merge? I missed the first one.
There are still a few more things I'd like to work on for the map before presenting it for testmerge, as I'd like it to be ready in its most complete state possible.
knacker48 wrote:I noticed your white ship design doesn't have any enemies (or maybe they just don't show), do you plan on adding some and if so what type? The meta white ship has syndie mobs, the box one has zombies and I know one of the other ones has spiders (probably delta) so I'd be interested with what you go with should you add some.

Also most white ships have a retro laser somewhere on the ship and I don't see one on yours. On the off chance I'm not just missing it are you not including one at all or are you planning on putting more thematic to the ship on instead? (like maybe a mining hardsuit or something like that since its suppose to be a mining junk freighter)
I haven't added the enemies just yet as I'd like it to be a bit of a surprise! As for the retro laser, it is located in the personal locker in the ship captain's office.
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #518196

As much as I liked exploring Kilo during its first testmerge...
Okand37 wrote:
...this really isn't a price I'd be willing to pay to see it get a full implementation. Box is basically the definitive ss13 map.

Also, there's a criticism to be had with the white ship. There's quite a few people that like to go hunting for the white ship to use it as a sort of customizable mobile base/autism project. If you consider that aspect, it seems incredibly cramped. I am aware that the white ship on other maps also have this issue, but I think it's still a valid issue to raise.
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #518199

Rotate out Donut, the map nobody likes.
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #518207

deedubya wrote:As much as I liked exploring Kilo during its first testmerge...
Okand37 wrote:
...this really isn't a price I'd be willing to pay to see it get a full implementation. Box is basically the definitive ss13 map.
It's also a map that's rarely played, considerably outdated, and has no dedicated maintainer (to my knowledge). I enjoy the map, and I'm open to seeing how things go, but it's what oranges had suggested. I'd like to see a map vote done to see which map people would like to see it replace, if any.
deedubya wrote: Also, there's a criticism to be had with the white ship. There's quite a few people that like to go hunting for the white ship to use it as a sort of customizable mobile base/autism project. If you consider that aspect, it seems incredibly cramped. I am aware that the white ship on other maps also have this issue, but I think it's still a valid issue to raise.
If you take the cargo out of the cargo bay, there's a fair bit of room to jigger around with. There are also other ideas that I have alluded to in terms of where some extra space and customization will come from:
Okand37 wrote: It will dock with a port that connects to the top airlock and the blast doors in the cargo bay. There are some plans set for it to integrate it with the station that I hope you'll all find interesting when the time comes! For now, here's a view of the shuttle itself!
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #518474

Reyn

Post by Reyn » #518758

So it's on the servers? All of them? I'm excited to finally break into the captain's office using combustible lemons or bluespace tomatoes have a chance to play on this map! Maybe some jokes could be added to it too, sooner or later!
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #518822

What map was removed for it?
I play Boris Pepper.
Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #518825

It doesn't seem to be merged on Sybil.
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #518920

It seems there's a bit of a misunderstanding: It's currently active as a PR and is under review for merging.
Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #518921

Okand37 wrote:It seems there's a bit of a misunderstanding: It's currently active as a PR and is under review for merging.
Good to know. People are excited to see it live!
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #519136

Kilo Station is currently testmerged on Sybil and Terry(Larry? Garry? Marry?). I've written a google document that I'll use to keep track of updates to address and ideas that are yet to come.
Github Link
Document Link
Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Post by Timonk » #519174

Scoked grills, shocked grills everywhere
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #519216

Timonk wrote:Scoked grills, shocked grills everywhere
Thanks for letting me know! This has already been addressed in the document, and will roll out with the update on around Tuesday!
kopoba
Byond Username: Kopoba

Post by kopoba » #519224

I like its its so smooth and make me want to hug my slime pushine. Excellent map.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #519502

I think by far the worst part of kilo is its maintenance.

Its nearly impossible to get anywhere, be it grilles, blockades, or a storm of simple mobs in your way. Not only that but its incredibly visually displeasing, with damaged plates, blood stains, or oil stains every 2 tiles. I get that these are good for atmosphere and that maint isn't supposed to be a pretty or safe place, but I think to some degree it is supposed to be a fun place, which it is currently anything but. And beyond fun the sole reason of maintenance is utility. As it is, maint on kilo is just an unimaginative deathtrap that not even engineers want to bother with.

I suppose this is your design view but as to why you'd want a map with any of these features is beyond me. If its to decrease maint traffic I feel as if more restricted access would do a much better job than throwing as many annoying grievances as you can into it. Just if nothing else I ask for way less simple mobs.

Also remove donut not box.
[this space reserved]
Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #519534

wesoda25 wrote: Its nearly impossible to get anywhere, be it grilles, blockades, or a storm of simple mobs in your way.
If you'll note, grilles were mentioned in the PR as well as just above in this forum post. The blockades and simple mobs are meant to be paired together to isolate the gimmick and "loot" rooms so that there's a needed level of preparation if you intend to take the loot, and there's danger in doing so. As well, some people just enjoy being able to kill things. This just isn't something I plan on removing, especially in regards to the mobs, because I feel like it adds to the atmosphere and uniqueness of Kilo. It's entirely meant to be a metal deathtrap, and this is apart of that ideal.
wesoda25 wrote:Not only that but its incredibly visually displeasing, with damaged plates, blood stains, or oil stains every 2 tiles. I get that these are good for atmosphere and that maint isn't supposed to be a pretty or safe place, but I think to some degree it is supposed to be a fun place, which it is currently anything but. And beyond fun the sole reason of maintenance is utility.
This is, again, the idea of visual subjectiveness. This doesn't have any real bearing on the mechanical aspects of Kilo. These are intended for the atmosphere. Maintenance isn't supposed to be fun in the sense of happy-go-lucky project space, there's meant to be danger, and if you want to use that project space, you need to overcome it. Space Station 13, to me, is a game that is centrally driven around adversity, and I think this is an interesting way of adding it. As for the aesthetic of blood, oil, rust, and dirty tiles--it's meant to be lived in. It's intentionally cultivated to look well worn and well used in an environment where death is just another day. These mechanics of danger play full well into its utility, just in a different aspect, and combined I think they really highlight what Space Station 13 is--at least for me.
Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #519544

Okand37 wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:Not only that but its incredibly visually displeasing, with damaged plates, blood stains, or oil stains every 2 tiles. I get that these are good for atmosphere and that maint isn't supposed to be a pretty or safe place, but I think to some degree it is supposed to be a fun place, which it is currently anything but. And beyond fun the sole reason of maintenance is utility.
This is, again, the idea of visual subjectiveness. This doesn't have any real bearing on the mechanical aspects of Kilo. These are intended for the atmosphere. Maintenance isn't supposed to be fun in the sense of happy-go-lucky project space, there's meant to be danger, and if you want to use that project space, you need to overcome it. Space Station 13, to me, is a game that is centrally driven around adversity, and I think this is an interesting way of adding it. As for the aesthetic of blood, oil, rust, and dirty tiles--it's meant to be lived in. It's intentionally cultivated to look well worn and well used in an environment where death is just another day. These mechanics of danger play full well into its utility, just in a different aspect, and combined I think they really highlight what Space Station 13 is--at least for me.
IDK if you tested it, but some oil stains slip tremendously and don't seem to become less slippery over time. If this wasn't intentional, then you may be referencing multiple different kinds of decal, and one of them has actual properties.
kopoba
Byond Username: Kopoba

Post by kopoba » #519555

Some external airlocks have air vent in them so its almost impossible to enter from space in hardsuit you got pushed by airflow from vent.
Reyn

Post by Reyn » #519603

Other than being a bit laggy, I like it.
carshalash
Byond Username: Carshalash

Post by carshalash » #519677

Its kind of annoying to get to botany as a bartender.

Also, including a water cooler somewhere on the map so snowcones can be made would be nice.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #519789

Honestly, the fact that Kilo's maint is filled with danger deters people who aren't willing to maybe encounter an annoying simple mob from venturing in without taking a lot of damage. As a result, utilizing it as a traitor is all the more advantageous, as losing in it is as simple as 'well fuck, what if I find the poisons spiders, have to fight those, and murderburger man comes out the next airlock and puts a bullet in me?'.

Kilo also has a lot of potential for even more use of lighting and especially could be the poster child for pushing for warmer, varied colours for general lighting. I've always felt /tg/'s lighting was kind of disappointingly lifeless as just a stark white, when it would be given a considerably different kind of character with the right tones in the right places.
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #519895

So far, the only major issues I've found with it are the various bugs and oversights that have already been acknowledged. Like the AI dying 20 minutes in, the deadly maint grilles, the map crashing after an hour, the vented airlocks, and other things I've likely forgotten. The other issues I have with it aren't entirely the map's fault, but I'll rattle them off anyway.
Mod edit:
The other complaint I have with it doesn't really have anything to do with the map, just the nature of a map testmerge period. We haven't gotten to play on any map other than meta or kilo for about a week now, and kilo clearly isn't built for med-high pop, causing it to feel overcrowded during those times. It'd be nice if maps had specific population variables, and be unable to be selected via rotation or vote when the population is outside of that variable.
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #519901

Crashing after an hour might not be related to this map. I've noticed rounds on Meta and Delta also crash if they get long.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #519921

Can you make dorms bedsheets random
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #520316

Sandshark808 wrote: IDK if you tested it, but some oil stains slip tremendously and don't seem to become less slippery over time. If this wasn't intentional, then you may be referencing multiple different kinds of decal, and one of them has actual properties.
They should just be regular variants rather than the slippy subtypes. I've replaced any that spawn on the map of their own accord with regulars for the next update. Thanks for letting me know!
carshalash wrote:Also, including a water cooler somewhere on the map so snowcones can be made would be nice.
I'll add a water cooler to the recreation area in the dormitories. As for your prior suggestion, I'd considered setting up a service backroom or delivery system on the lower level between the bar, diner, and hydroponics.
NecromancerAnne wrote:Kilo also has a lot of potential for even more use of lighting and especially could be the poster child for pushing for warmer, varied colours for general lighting. I've always felt /tg/'s lighting was kind of disappointingly lifeless as just a stark white, when it would be given a considerably different kind of character with the right tones in the right places.
What kind of suggestions would you have with this? Are there any specific areas you'd like to see with different shifts of lighting, and if so, what kind of lighting should they have? I'd like to hear more about this!
Timonk wrote:Can you make dorms bedsheets random
Most definitely will include it in the next update!
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #520350

the lack of green wardrobe lockers renders green jumpsuits and green bandanas non-existent on this station
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #520383

A render of Kilo is once more available on Renderbus: https://atlantaned.space/renderbus/
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #520933

you put in the wrong random bedsheet generator! right now it also does bedsheets like syndie and CE one
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #520937

dorms cabins arent powered
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Post by nianjiilical » #520966

would it be possible to adjust the slime extractors in xenobio?

with the way theres a glass pane overlapping the lower half of the grinder, it makes it surprisingly challenging to get certain colored cores out of it
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #520972

you can see dorms cabin room floors from prison external airlock
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Okand37

Post by Okand37 » #521051

Timonk wrote:you put in the wrong random bedsheet generator! right now it also does bedsheets like syndie and CE one
I've replaced it with the dorms variant now. Thanks for letting me know!
Timonk wrote:dorms cabins arent powered
Looks like it got a bit mucked up when I was changing some stuff. Should be included in the area now.
nianjiilical wrote:would it be possible to adjust the slime extractors in xenobio?
I've swapped the position of the recycler and processor. This should help!
Iatots
Byond Username: Iatots
Github Username: Iatots

Post by Iatots » #529622

Needs the new reflector trenchcoat instead of the vest.