Tramstation NFPA hazard diamond labels

Mapping Ideas and Sprite Galleries
Waterboardmeawaypls
Byond Username: WaterboardMeAwayPls

Tramstation NFPA hazard diamond labels

Post by Waterboardmeawaypls » #600777

Sorry for sounding autistic but aren't those warning labels properly taught in basic high school chemistry? Who the hell puts a "1" at specific hazard and why are the labels on the walls. Placing them for the chem dispensers doesn't really make sense as the dispensers can give out chems from 0 to 4.

A reference:

I mean I've seen worse like in CoD where they rated everything a 5 on gas canisters or drew texas carbons but this still can't be unseen
Last edited by Waterboardmeawaypls on Sun May 23, 2021 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Tramstation NFPA hazard diamond labels

Post by oranges » #600791

a 1 in the specifics field lmao
zxaber
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Zxaber

Post by zxaber » #600803

I mentioned this and was told that making multiple versions of the safety diamond wasn't worth the extra work for a wall fluff item.
Douglas Bickerson / Adaptive Manipulator / Digital Clockwork
OrdoM/(Viktor Bergmannsen) (ghost) "Also Douglas, you're becoming the Lexia Black of Robotics"
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #600804

four overlays for the bottom symbol and then use maptext for the numbers on the top and side ones

i accept payment in bitcoin or tgcoin. please send within 12 working days of this solution post.

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #600835

talking a lot of shit for someone within tramming distance
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #601027

who even knows what this simon says shit means anyway
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Jonathan Gupta
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #601041

bobbahbrown wrote:four overlays for the bottom symbol and then use maptext for the numbers on the top and side ones

i accept payment in bitcoin or tgcoin. please send within 12 working days of this solution post.

best wishes,
bobbah 'bee' brown
how much bitcoin do you want for this?
Living God

Extraordinary Person