Map Depot

Mapping Ideas and Sprite Galleries
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Map Depot

Post by san7890 » #639877

Rather than having a thousand different threads and MAPS lost forever to Discord channels, and unused MAPS and unMAPPED projects, we have a repo for adding SS13 MAPS that have since been pulled out of rotation or are otherwise used for events.

https://github.com/tgstation/map_depot
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Re: Map Depot

Post by bobbahbrown » #639878

wheres planetstation

inquisitively,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
san7890
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: San7890
Github Username: san7890

Post by san7890 » #639883

bobbahbrown wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:57 am wheres planetstation

inquisitively,
bobbah 'bee' brown
Link?
Simultaneously making both the best and worst jokes on the internet. I like looking at maps and code. Learn how to map today!. You may rate me here.
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Post by JusticeGoat » #683970

Thank you for this service!
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #684029

san7890 wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:36 am
bobbahbrown wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 12:57 am wheres planetstation

inquisitively,
bobbah 'bee' brown
Link?
viewforum.php?f=57
viewtopic.php?f=57&t=12506

I know at one point several people have worked on the planet station map but I don't know what stage of completeness it ever got to. It was never PR'ed and there's no download link to the files. Could ask Okand if she wants to give the file for it assuming she even has it anymore- this was like 4-5 years ago.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?