Modular Station

Mapping Ideas and Sprite Galleries

Would you play on a station like this?

No this could never work.
3%
Yes.(with probably a few changes)
64%
Yes, but not as it is now.(please post what you think needs to change)
5%
Joke option that everyone will vote for making the poll useless.
28%

Total votes: 39

Celdur
Byond Username: Celdurr

Modular Station

Post by Celdur » #87346

I've had an idea for a station for a while, and the only thing that has kept me from putting in the time to make it is that I'm not sure people would even like it.
That's what this thread is for, I suppose.

The general concept is a sort of modular station, where every department would be a a modular extention from a sort of "main" hull
Here is the concept I've worked out so far: I haven't marked what area is what, but it is color coded so you can probably guess which area is what and maybe play a fun guessing game to see what room servers what purpose.
Of course everything is subject to change.

The biggest problem with a modular station is alternate access, you have to connect all the modules with more ways than one, because having only 1 way to get to something is not how things should be in most cases.
I've tried to work around it as you can probably see, lots of bridges and maint tunnels.
Because of all those bridges, the station is pretty horizontal, with the main hall being a straight line. I'm not sure if that works well yet, would love feedback on that.
I suppose I could make the hallway more of a square, and put modules on all 4 sides, but I don't know how well that would connect with eachother.
Right now I feel as if the hallway would be a lot like the ones you find at airport terminals, filled with little shops and crap on the sides.

Another big thing is that every module has the possibility of some sort of independence in case shit goes down. The little checkered engineering/atmos areas will have some spare air, and solars in different states of disrepair, so if the station blows up or lights on fire(or you just want to make your department independent), there is the possibility for modules to rely on those areas at least for a little while. Engineering will have their work cut out for them, if they feel like making those places work, and I think the same thing would be nice in a lot of other areas. Maybe medbay has only 1 cryo pod at the start, but has room for at least 2 more, Maybe there's some mech charging bays in other places around the station that could be fixed up. Stuff like that.

This is what I've come up with, I hope to get some feedback.
Do you like the concept? Maybe I've fucked up the layout? Perhaps you think the whole idea is rubbish? Maybe there are just some small things you'd do differently?
Please let me know. If enough people care, I'll actually make this thing a reality.
Screenshots:

Medbay:
Spoiler:
Science:
Spoiler:
Engineering:
Spoiler:
Atmospherics:
Spoiler:
Last edited by Celdur on Sun May 17, 2015 2:25 am, edited 8 times in total.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: Modular Station

Post by Steelpoint » #87347

Its definitely a interesting idea.

A long hallway might work, I tend to dislike them but it could work, also there's the fact that due to the isolated nature of each department that it suddenly makes it significantly harder to more stealthily move about the station or hide effectively. So if someone ran into Sec Maint there would really only be one direction they can go.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #87362

Love the concept. I think you could make the design look really intresting with each module looking like its been added at different dates, giving different tech to different modules.

Maybe there could be one connecting central hub though? Or make it more like a + shape with a central node where the 4 arms meet. (Maybe engineering or bridge? something that would have to be setup first if they were constructing the station over a long period of time).

The lore could be that its an old station design that took many years to construct, unlike the new space stations that can be constructed with a drone teams in a matter of months.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #87363

I wouldn't have 3 of the 4 solars on one side, this means there'd be 1 period of extreme power gain, 1 period of low power gain and 2 of minimal/no power gain in terms of solars.
Two on each side would suffice, one on each side would be perfect.
私は完璧
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #87365

I ain't never seen that green text before, Remie, is that a new title thing?

Anyways, regarding the station: It's a cool idea. Explore it further. I couldn't gather jack shit from that concept map though.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #87371

yes scones, it's new, must have been late last night or today.
私は完璧
Celdur

Post by Celdur » #87382

Steelpoint wrote:Its definitely a interesting idea.
also there's the fact that due to the isolated nature of each department that it suddenly makes it significantly harder to more stealthily move about the station or hide effectively. So if someone ran into Sec Maint there would really only be one direction they can go.
Yeah I definitely tried avoiding that as much as possible. It's kinda hard to do on corners though since there aren't many places to go. For the most part though, maint has a lot of alternate routes.

peoplearestrange wrote: Maybe there could be one connecting central hub though? Or make it more like a + shape with a central node where the 4 arms meet. (Maybe engineering or bridge? something that would have to be setup first if they were constructing the station over a long period of time).

The lore could be that its an old station design that took many years to construct, unlike the new space stations that can be constructed with a drone teams in a matter of months.
Yeah, I'm considering doing an alternate draft with a more circular design, but then you run into problems with connecting all the modules together in other ways than just the main entrance.

Remie Richards wrote:I wouldn't have 3 of the 4 solars on one side, this means there'd be 1 period of extreme power gain, 1 period of low power gain and 2 of minimal/no power gain in terms of solars.
Two on each side would suffice, one on each side would be perfect.
There are actually 6 points where solars can be made. Some points will just be more finished than others.
They're not there to power the whole station together, it's more that they are there to power their repsective deparments.
I should probably make the corner solars on the sides though, instead of having them all point up or down.

Scones wrote:I ain't never seen that green text before, Remie, is that a new title thing?

Anyways, regarding the station: It's a cool idea. Explore it further. I couldn't gather jack shit from that concept map though.
I've added some explanation for the color coding, hope that helps.
It's the big picture that matters for now though, don't worry about all the little rooms and things.
Scones

Post by Scones » #87406

There were several moments wherein I kept thinking the AI sat was really a command sat and got really excited

Put the AI entrance in Science. Makes way more sense and is way more convenient considering the RD should have direct access to the sat.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #87426

Scones wrote:There were several moments wherein I kept thinking the AI sat was really a command sat and got really excited

Put the AI entrance in Science. Makes way more sense and is way more convenient considering the RD should have direct access to the sat.
This. The AI is for the scientists to prod, not engineers.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Celdur

Post by Celdur » #87428

Scones wrote:There were several moments wherein I kept thinking the AI sat was really a command sat and got really excited

Yeah, that's a good point. easy to change too.
though, tcomms is also on that satellite, which is engineering.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #87607

Exercise great care in the placement of the AI Core. The location of the AI is a very big determinant of how malf/traitor AI rounds will go.
Scones

Post by Scones » #87634

Well, good thing there's a teleporter on it. Engineers honestly rarely need to get into comms

Or, maybe, just make comms it's own sat off of Engineering.
Celdur

Post by Celdur » #87683

Yeah, i'll either split the satallite in two, or make the tube go to both engineering and science, I guess I'll see what works when I get to making it.
Seems like people like what they see so I'm going to go ahead and get started.
Thanks for the feedback so far, will post updates on progress.
allura
Byond Username: Allura

Post by allura » #87729

this has all the potential in the world, i love it, PLEASE come to me if you ever need help, holy shit i love it
Celdur

Post by Celdur » #87842

Alright, made some progress today. Started with medbay, not sure why though. Because it's comfy I guess?
Spoiler:
Feedback is welcome, I'm sure I missed some obvious stuff.
I know it's still missing a lot of intercoms and request monitors etc.
Wiring/piping/maint will come later.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #87847

I would highly recommend you start with just the simple floor layout of the station before getting to deep with placing items in rooms.
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #87849

Yeah, you should do it in layers. First floor plan, then pipes and cables (or at least leave enough room to improvise these (cables can't go through walls, avoid pipes through walls as much as possible)), then everything else.

I like this idea, although I wouldn't call it modular (maybe I don't get it). A big enough bomb right in the middle to isolate parts of the station sounds fun.
Celdur

Post by Celdur » #87856

I'll keep that in mind. I just like to make sure I have enough space for everything I want to put in a room.
I've already had to resize a few rooms and I've only just started.

And yeah, some of the modular appeal is lost in me trying to balance access points. It's kind of as if the departments got added to the main hull, and then maint and other things got added on later.
I'm trying to keep things as seperate as possible, but having multiple ways of getting to places is really important.

I guess the next previews you'll see will be a lot more rough.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #87859

I like to think of the modularity StarCraft-style: Yes, each unit is self-contained, but as soon as it is attached it is immediately connected to the rest of the station, that includes maintenance.

I imagine in-department maintenance to be something somewhat complex, but not much more than simple access tunnels between each module.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Celdur

Post by Celdur » #87934

Another update, this time it's science.
I think there is a chance a few people will disagree with how I've done things here, but who knows.
Spoiler:
If anything seems out of place please let me know.

Also you can sorta see the modular thing take effect now, with the gap between science and medbay.
Though they do seem a bit cramped, I might nudge one of them to the side a bit.
RocKeD
Byond Username: Rocked

Post by RocKeD » #87973

I really despise the fact that the cross is upside down, if you're going to put a cross in the chapel, put it right side up. No I'm not joking.
Celdur

Post by Celdur » #87983

Well, the chapel is facing down, so from the perspective of the people it would be right side up.
That's what I intended anyway, not trying to be edgy here.

On the actual station I'll probably avoid any symbolism though, since people make up their own silly religion anyway.
RocKeD
Byond Username: Rocked

Post by RocKeD » #88036

Celdur wrote:Well, the chapel is facing down, so from the perspective of the people it would be right side up.
That's what I intended anyway, not trying to be edgy here.

On the actual station I'll probably avoid any symbolism though, since people make up their own silly religion anyway.
I understand, but no matter how you look at it from the games perspective it will be upside down.
Celdur

Post by Celdur » #88239

Here's engineering:
Spoiler:
There isn't actually much in engineering roomwise, so there is quite a bit of maint to make up for it.
I just slammed in as many tables as I could and it seems like I have more than enough room for all the items engineering needs.
Probably will remove a few once I start jamming in items.
As always, let me know what you think so far.
allura

Post by allura » #88384

loud applause
i'll post a full evaluation in a bit
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Post by John_Oxford » #88446

Maybe you can have a tier system.

Hallway System
: Department Modules
: Micro Modules (Auxillary Rooms)
: Maint Modules (Sections of tunnels connecting department modules)
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Celdur

Post by Celdur » #88455

Small science update, moved the small engie checkpoint to the right side, this allows the solars to be on the northeast side, which is just better in general.
It also allowed me to make a little room for a pneumatic tube that will go to the AI satellite, once I make that anyway.
Spoiler:
Currently working on atmos.
It's not going too great so far, turns out that filter/mix pumps only have a few directions available, and my atmos is facing the opposite direction of meta and box's atmos.
I'll either rework all of atmos tomorrow or try to work around the filter limitations somehow.
Celdur

Post by Celdur » #88626

Wow double posting fun.

I finished the layout for atmos, must have redesigned it like 4 times, got some advice too (thanks for that by the way)

Here is most of it:
Spoiler:
What could be just off screen at the top? What a grand mystery, no one will find out.
Anyway, that's atmos. I'm pretty happy with it now.

Here's a closeup of the pipes for people that want to see if I fucked up anywhere.
Spoiler:
Next I'll probably start working on the south side of the hall, It won't be the same as in the draft drawing I made, perhaps I should update that first.
Tell me if I fucked up anything in atmos though, there were a lot of pipes to cover.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #88674

While I'm personally fond of the idea of a physically separate distro loop, a lack of it is fine, too.

Checking valve-list...

Release valves for all storage tanks:
O2: Check for Tank to Mixer and Mixer to Pure.
N2: Check for Tank to Mixer and Mixer to Pure.
CO2: Check.
N2O: Check.
Plasma: Check.
Mix: Check.
Air: Check.

Loop separators:
Filter to Mix: Check.
Pure to Mix: Check.
Air to Mix: Check.
Mix to Port: Check, no separator for lower ports.
Pure to Port: Check for upper ports.
Air to Port: Check, no separator for lower ports.
Port to Waste: Check for upper and lower ports.
Mix to Waste: Check.
Mix to Distro: Check.
Air to Distro: Check.
Air to Pumps: Check.
Scrubbers to Waste: Check.
Distro to Waste: MISSING.

Suggestion: Add a Distro to Waste pump for quickly purging the distro loop.
Also, try and have all three to-Port pumps enter on the same side, separated from the ports themselves by two valves or pumps (compare Box's atmospherics, which is nearly identical to Meta's.)

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Celdur

Post by Celdur » #88691

DemonFiren wrote:While I'm personally fond of the idea of a physically separate distro loop, a lack of it is fine, too.

Suggestion: Add a Distro to Waste pump for quickly purging the distro loop.
Also, try and have all three to-Port pumps enter on the same side, separated from the ports themselves by two valves or pumps (compare Box's atmospherics, which is nearly identical to Meta's.)
I knew I missed something, didn't know it was as obvious as distro to waste. Thanks for pointing that out.

Is there a reason to have the port set up like that though?
The little buffer between sources and ports seems like it just makes things more tedious without adding any benefits, unless I'm missing something.
And the way I have it set up now makes it so that you can technically have something pure filled/cooled/heated at the top while at the same time you can put a mix in the bottom part.
I mean sure, like it is now you can't get pure to the bottom ports without adding a few pipes or flipping the pump next to the water tank, but in the end you get something nice out of it.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #88752

The buffer is mostly there for allowing you to use one port section for cooling/heating of gas and simulateneously run a mix through the other. Also, for separation in the event that you need to siphon one set of canisters while filling another.
Also, Pure to Port not connecting to the lower ports is disadvantageous for people who want to quickly fill a lot of canisters with PERFECTLY SAFE MIXES.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Celdur

Post by Celdur » #89980

Double feature!

Here's the brig.
Spoiler:
Not sure what to think of it, please tell me your thoughts, probably will have to modify this a bit.

And here is arrivals, sans ships. Those will come later.
Spoiler:
It's pretty small, but then people don't spend much time there.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #90037

Put law office next to courtroom, give lawyer door into courtroom.
That aside, nothing immediately obvious to me.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Celdur

Post by Celdur » #91477

Here's something:
Spoiler:
Bar on the left, then we have the AI core, bridge, tele and comms all cozy together on the right.

That's right, AI is not on a satellite. You can all get angry now.
It has a nice protective layer of space and Rwalls, so it should be fine. Probably.
I prefer how it used to be on box anyway. AI is too vulnerable to nuke ops on a sat, and with my setup the AI should do fine in malf.

And the bar looks pretty nice, don't you think?
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #91558

The AI doesn't need a sat - the only reason it got one on box was that there wasn't enough room in the bridge to give it a spacemoat like you did here. The spacemoat is the important bit.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Celdur

Post by Celdur » #91741

That's why they changed it? I remember quite a few people complaining about the AI's location in comparison to meta, but I guess that never went anywhere then.
Still, it's probably better on the station in pretty much every round type aside from perhaps malf/traitor AI.

One thing though, is that I originally planned the gravgen to be where the AI is now, and I still haven't thought of another place to put it.
I guess I can probably stuff it in engineering somewhere. Suggestions are welcome of course.
Celdur

Post by Celdur » #92174

Spoiler:
Here is el cargo.

And yes, the chaplain will have a much more interesting time here.
Celdur

Post by Celdur » #92260

Oh yeah, you're probably right.
I'll be sure to change that.
Celdur

Post by Celdur » #93311

So the station is finally at a point where I could test it out a bit and wander around.
And it turns out that taking everything away from the main hall makes the main hall very boring to go through, who knew.
So I started adding a few things to it to make it more appealing, which was pretty successful, but I still couldn't shake the feeling that a straight hallway was a bit of a mistake.
And then I realized how dumb it was to rely on such a horizontal design, because escape is about 10 tiles away from Z drop-off.

On the plus side, all the modules are comfy as hell and feel like a module as they should.
But I'm gonna have to do a bit of work to the hallways, probably making it a square with 2 or so departments on each side makes the most sense.
If it will be a square I will either put the AI or the bar in the center, whichever one is the most appealing.
I won't change too much about the departments themselves, since they are pretty good in my opinion, but I will have to change the way they all connect through maint and such.
Also expect to see more shit stuck to the hallways in general.
Oh and I can't flip stuff 90 degrees so I'll have to 100% redo some modules, probably sci/med which will go on the east side.

Feedback would be most useful now, before I start tearing shit up.
allura

Post by allura » #93343

it would be nice for a full screenshot of what you have now.
i dont like the idea of a square, because the other square map we have - asstation - proved the concept to be thoroughly shit and ugly as all hell
Celdur

Post by Celdur » #93398

Here it is.
A lot of places are obviously work in progress, mainly the hall and other stuff I haven't shown off yet.
But you can see how I'm running out of options with the hall, and the horizontal only hallway brings a lot of problems with it.

The hall doesn't have to be a square necessarily, I just need to flip some modules on their sides so that i utilize a bit more vertical space.
I wasn't suggesting going full square though, I mean, pretty much all major stations have a square hallway somewhere in their design because they work out well with traffic flow.
Maybe a H shape could work out. Who knows.

All you need to know is that most modules work out pretty well on their own from what I've seen, so those don't need much changing.
And since they're modules, I can just slap them down somewhere else and edit maint a bit.
rdght91
Byond Username: Roadhog1

Post by rdght91 » #93466

I think it'd be interesting if control stations (maybe just add a computer to sec stations?) were placed around in each module in a decentralized manner, so that a smart, prepared rouge head/sec officer, traitor or hacker would be able to isolate and barricade their module. Airbridges like on goon to each module would be interesting.
allura

Post by allura » #93507

air bridges are absolute garbage code, and being able to isolate a module would be op as hell and be done EVERY FUCKING ROUND and make people mad.
Celdur

Post by Celdur » #93576

The thought of that has come to mind before, but like allura said it wouldn't really be a good idea.
As it is right now you already have a few options to sort of semi lock down a department,
seeing as how hard of a time people have unbolting escape when some cunt locks it all down.
Of course you'd never want a place truly locked down, with a toolbox you have some good odds, and maint is a lot harder to control.

Anyway, as for the hallways, What kind of shape would you suggest? a rectangle center with 2 modules on each side could work out if done right, a H could work too technically, or maybe a cross would work better.
Maybe there's something simpler that I'm overlooking? Or maybe the current station could work if I do x.
I'd like to hear some good ideas before I do what I planned to do in the beginning.
allura

Post by allura » #93637

do an h. a rectangle is ugly and EVERYONE has done the cross shape.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #93831

Cross shape is only acceptable if you do a swastika.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #93851

Celdur wrote:Here it is.

celdur this website is mocking me
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Celdur

Post by Celdur » #93877

Whoops, that's what I get for using uguu when pomf is down.
Here it foreverish
DemonFiren wrote:Cross shape is only acceptable if you do a swastika.
Someone else actually suggested I'd do an iron cross.
should I really start appealing to nazis?
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #93946

No, but appeal to Buddhists.

(Content warning: TVTropes.)

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Celdur

Post by Celdur » #97484

Just want to let people know that I'm still working on this.
Nothing really to show yet though, had to redo a lot of places to sort of reorient it with the station, and trying to make everything fit.
I should have just done an H from the start though, honestly. Looks a lot better.