Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Re: Birdboatstation (Done!)

Post by Miauw » #124975

Bottom post of the previous page:

ayy lmao there's complaints about this map in #coderbus

ill sum them up:
1. no newscasters, extinguishers, or intercomms
2. random OP admin-only items scattered about that really shouldnt be there, like the mindflayer or combat defib. pls dont do this.

E:
apparently there's a fucking emag in the armory, cut that shit out.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #125035

On basil we so rarely have anything interesting to do that having these OP items around will hopefully allow us to do more interesting things. I really doubt that this will win any votes on Sybi due to what i assume will be a population maximum, but maybe if word spreads it might because it is fun. This is a game after all, who gives a shit about balance if people are having fun?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Tokiko2
Byond Username: Tokiko1

Post by Tokiko2 » #125088

To adress some stuff:

The emag and the pepperspray cluster grenades spawn in a safe in the armory that you need to open with a stethoscope. Is this unreasonable? It seems very difficult to open one of these without being caught. There is also one in the captain office which has more gimmicky stuff in it. None of these are guns by the way.

There's no roundstart combat defib or mindflayer, those were probably from a abandoned crate or admin spawned. There is single mind batterer which spawns in the above mentioned safes. It's a 2 use flashbang-like item that can fail to stun for those that don't know. Doesn't seem that overpowered to me. Still, if those are considered overpowered then I will remove them.

I do see a bunch of newscasters, even a security one. Do you mean that there are not enough? Please elaborate!

The lack of extinguishers is due to the fact that plasmafloods are impossible on this map and I do want flamethrowers and other sources of fire to remain dangerous. There is still a bunch of closets with firefighting equipment and you can still print them in the autolathe. This seems to be only a issue in theory, I'd rather not add too many until people actually start to complain about ingame firedeaths.

Please elaborate on the intercom issue. If this is about the wall mounted ones, I explained a bit earlier in the thread that crew start with a radio in their box to replace those entirely.
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #125128

fire extinguishers are usually used as a) weapons b) to put people out, not to put out actual fires. i guess the other issues would then be resolved.

i do not agree with the safes however. they are apparently easy to crack if you know how, except almost nobody does, which makes them pretty shitty. fairly sure they can also just be opened with explosives. having a roundstart emag is pretty shitty, because it's a fucking /emag/. A RIDICULOUSLY POWERFUL ITEM FOR SEVERAL DEPARTMENTS. RD can make more if it's DAd
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
Tokiko2

Post by Tokiko2 » #125153

Science demanding the emag for R&D and security abusing the emag is a compelling argument for the safe removal in my opinion so I went ahead and removed them in the newest update. The armory one has been replaced with a contraband locker. Instead, there is now a safe in the vault, containing 7 instant concrete grenades. Annoying but far less useful and desireable.

I also did not consider extinguishers as weapons! I've added a good bunch of them to the hallways and other certain areas.

A few more concerns that I have seen brought up in the game:

There is not a single coin in the entire map. Obviously not intended and has been fixed. Miners starting with regular oxygentanks was also an oversight.

Engineering heating up from incorrect supermatter cooling is not a bug, but I have added a wall and doors to the chamber in order to stop the engine from making the entire engineering area deadly hot. There's also a bunch of extra firesuits in secure storage now to help with meltdowns.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #125333

Actually got to play on it today! few notes

Layout is really nice. Maint is quite large, but most of it is off to the left which is a little lopsided. Not sure it is a bad thing

There was an 'Old Dangerous Medibot' in maintenece, he pricked me and i was asleep for a really fucking long time. In a dark corner of maint. It sucked.

No coins or mint, but i think that has already been brought up.

No zippos on map, could use a few i feel

Also no crayon boxes, which kinda sucks as they cannot be ordered

The only ID console onstation is in the hop office, which kinda sucks when you want to all access yourself and there is a hop around. a minor gripe

Over all it is a really fun map for the basil lowpop rounds and i will be keeping it on my favourite
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
onleavedontatme
Byond Username: KorPhaeron

Post by onleavedontatme » #126091

Cramped, confusing/twisting, full of dangerous shit.

Love it.
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #126283

With regards to the Brig:
The Security lockers already have HUDSunglasses in them; the additional SecHUDs don't do much.
The left cell windoor can be opened by anyone, including the prisoners.
The cells need mounted flashers (ones linked to the cell control).
The Armory/Detective's/Warden's offices are locked to basic Security access (meaning each Officer has effectively full Sec access) - is this intentional?
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #126317

better than mini/10
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Tokiko2

Post by Tokiko2 » #127386

Lots of changes and fixes recently:

PR 1: https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/12318
PR 2: https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/12480

There's also a new picture of the whole map without compression artifacts here.

Stuff planned: Small emergency vent system to help with breaches(read: help ventcrawlers) which starts off and has to be manually connected.
A step-by-step guide with pictures how to set up both engines for the wiki.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #127522

Just played a round as a morph.

Absolutely awful. There weren't any vents and the layout was ridiculously confusing with hallways that were too small and placement that made no sense. The worst part is the lack of atmos which means there is literally no way to repressurize areas whatsoever. This map is terrible and you should feel terrible.

Edit: All right, I take it back. I was really salty when I made this post and I didn't mean any offense. I still don't like the map, however, and I think it could use improvement.
Last edited by Xhuis on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Tokiko2

Post by Tokiko2 » #127545

I have received a lot of negative feedback about the whole map being terrible, not just a few things. I am thinking of removing it since many people seem to actually be bothered when it gets played to the point of complaining a lot in OOC and admins forcibly changing the map to something else and that's obviously bad. Thoughts?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #127547

Pls no. Can we keep it in the rotation for basil? I have played a shit load of rounds on it and have fun every time, it has seriously become my favorite map
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Duncdar
Byond Username: Duncdar

Post by Duncdar » #127552

Wyzack wrote:Pls no. Can we keep it in the rotation for basil? I have played a shit load of rounds on it and have fun every time, it has seriously become my favorite map
This please. I haven't seen anyone complain about the map on basil other than reporting general bugs. It's fantastic for low pop as it provides enough interesting public areas (that are actually used) and feels spread out enough to do private/antag stuff. Station repairs are drawn out but that's exactly what we need because it requires engineers on basil to focus on a larger project. Every player on the server can usually be drawn into a single event by virtue of its design, something lacking on the larger, sprawling maps.
~lighter than Aire~
newfren
Byond Username: Newfren

Post by newfren » #127553

Please at least remove the chem set up in maint above xenobio, there's basically no risk/reward involved in spamming powerful poison grenades/fire chems/lube as an antag.
Zilenan91
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Zilenan91

Post by Zilenan91 » #127567

Can you also add a scrubber system or something so vent crawling antags don't get fucked
Spoiler:
Zilenan91 wrote:
Just replace both their arms with chainsaws.

HAVE FUN ESCAPING NOW WITH NO ARMS
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #127584

People complaining about birdboat is basically the point.

We LIKE how shitty and awful the layout is, it's brill.
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #127783

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:People complaining about birdboat is basically the point.

We LIKE how shitty and awful the layout is, it's brill.
Its a decent thing in moderation, but if it was the main map being picked constantly it would get old with spiders getting out killing everyone or all the gear hidden in maint making it too easy to cause a real shitstorm as a tator or literally find advanced magboots in a crate somewhere.

A micro atmos hidden in the far reaches of the map might help, even if it doesn't have an effective scrubber system or way to fill canisters.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #127871

If there was ever a map that best captured the essence of the station being a 'metal deathtrap' then Birdboatstation is the closet to that honourable goal.
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #127882

Please do not remove it.
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #127884

All the funding that was supposed to be used for atmos construction was used to supply the station with more potted plants.

(like really holy fuck there's so many potted plants)
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Miauw

Post by Miauw » #128190

maybe we should just make a map that's a tunnel with guns on one side for antags and a holding room for muderbone victims on the other side.

the map really needs a scrubber setup at least unless you WANT all ventcrawling antags to be fucked, also arrows pointing to departments.
Tokiko2

Post by Tokiko2 » #128405

https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/12556
Newest update adds a vent system to crawl around in, or use it to repressurize the station. No air alarms though because lowpop traitor AI plasma floods are incredibly unpopular.

Many other changes that were suggested by people too, like a medbay desk, crusher blast doors, portable chem dispenser replacing the maint regular one and a simpler TEG heat loop.
callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #128449

You don't need air alarms to plasma flood if you pipe it properly.

Spoiler:

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
>trucking

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #130414

also bear in mind a lot of people will be playing this at super high pop, which won't be quite as smooth as the smaller pops it was designed for.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #130469

I thought population minimums and maximums for each map were going to be enacted
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #131469

There aren't any intercoms in the AI core (the AI actually needs these)
The turret controls don't control the turrets
There aren't any holopads
The table between the Armory and Warden's Office doesn't have a windoor/shutter (so anyone can just climb over)
There's a door in the middle of the AI core for some reason
Nobody knows how to use the engine (maybe put a piece of paper with instructions on it)
There aren't any solars (I think?)
Air alarms are used for more than plasma flooding - add a manual valve to atmos instead if you're worried about AIs
Tokiko2

Post by Tokiko2 » #131543

You're in luck, half the suggestions are already done and ready to be merged: https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/12828

Turret control issues should have been fixed already by https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/pull/12720. I'll look into this.

Solars exist, but they're not assembled: In maint, there are some airlocks with wires leading outside. Nearby are solar assembly crates that can be used to build solars.

For the air alarms, I am kind of waiting on https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-station/issues/11953 to get fixed so I can set the vents to a different frequency and still have air alarms without allowing plasma floods(atleast without construction work). What functions are you missing from the lack of air alarms exactly? Maybe I can find a solution to it.
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #131745

Not sure if you just forgot or was intended. But mining(either mining station or mining dock) could sure use a mech recharging bay so you don't have to go all the way to robotics everytime.
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #139504

Birdboat is the best. Aside from box.

Desperately needs some way of finding depts and so on. Arrows and colored tiles.
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #142503

Whoisthere wrote:Birdboat is the best. Aside from box.

Desperately needs some way of finding depts and so on. Arrows and colored tiles.
Confirming birdboat is second best map. Fuck the signs though it would make the map seem like something that isn't a deathtrap.

Spoiler:

>trucking

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:

Kel-the-Oblivious
Byond Username: Kel the Oblivious

Post by Kel-the-Oblivious » #145369

A couple problems I have with mining on this station

Asteroid field is far to easy to exploit. Without having any hazards in it, and moving at the speed of space walk, it is very easy to quickly cleave out a huge swath of it for anything useful. Maybe add a few space carp to give some form of risk.

Then the main asteroid: TOO. MUCH. FUGU! My god ,those purple fuckers are the single most annoying mining creature you could have to face. First, their QUICK when small, making it near impossible to hunt them down when they are mini sized while wearing a mining rig. Combined with their immunity to almost all damage when in mega form, and you honestly can not fight them. Maybe putting one or two deep inside, near the huge diamond chamber and xeno egg, while putting normal goliaths inside. Honestly, the mob population is mostly Fugu and Basks, with maybe one or two hivelords and MAYBE a single goliath.

And considering that the Fugu give you as an implant (HUGE boost to melee damage) there should not be that many. They should be the end game of mining mobs, not the swarm.

Also, having it be hard vacuum right outside of the shuttle, and having a tiny outpost with almost nothing on it really is a downer. Makes it a whole hell of a lot easier for people to steal the mining hardsuits from the main station, and will depressurize the shuttle constantly.
The master splicer, the bitch queen of mining, and some crazy ligger peddling you medicinal marijuana.
Super Aggro Crag wrote:Kel is a genuine Cool Oldfag
Tokiko2

Post by Tokiko2 » #252288

One last bump.

As the creator of this map I'd recommend that this map should be removed.

1. I have not maintained the map in years and I do not plan on doing this again. A few people have pushed some updates but the point is that the map is awfully outdated and broken, even disregarding the balancing problems. There are even potential server crashes with the mess the TEG is and I fear that it may even break configs since the job screen is just...broken.

2. I've already tried to get it removed but it was denied. It was decided that maps would only get removed if they were unmaintained, which this map has been for quite a long while now.

3. Nobody likes it. I don't like it either. A few people claim to like it, ironically or not, but if nobody bothered to maintain/remake/rebalance this, it's a good indication that nobody wants it around.

4. A lot of other better and more popular maps got removed. Dream, Efficiency, Asteroid, Disc and Mini. All of these were better maintained, more popular and better balanced than this. There is no reason why this map should get a pass. Seriously, why did you remove mini but leave this in?

5. No more reason to keep it around. Omega is an amazing alternative and I love it, as is Pubby for lowpop servers. TG also no longer has a perma lowpop server so you probably only see this 15 pop map being forced by admins whenever there's 70 players online which results in an awful experience, no matter if you dislike or genuinely like this map.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Re: Birdboatstation (No longer maintained)

Post by Thunder11 » #252327

Time to put the birdie out to pasture
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #252383

Thunder11 wrote:Time to put the birdie out to pasture
i've been waiting for this day
Limey wrote:its too late.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #252384

I thought birdboat was great because it embodied the "metal deathtrap with no handrails or safeguards" feeling of the game works best with, and i feel like a good amount of the hate it received was due to the nonstandard engine. Will be sad to see it go

Also welcome back tokiko
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Weepo
Byond Username: Weepo

Post by Weepo » #252385

Birdboat, I fucking hated you the most.

This map was nice thematically in that you really felt like you were trapped on an underfunded rickety piece of shit where even if you legitimately wanted to do your job, you just couldn't. Just take the feeling of being a roboticist with no metal or glass, or a medical doctor with no patients and copy paste it for every job and you're basically birdboat. This fuckin' map is the Staff Assistant of maps.
Iatots
Byond Username: Iatots
Github Username: Iatots

Post by Iatots » #252468

Remember when This game was tedious at times because of lack of features, and people justified it with Nanostrasen being a cheapskate? Now we have feature creep up the ass. The game has changed and birdboat's ideals have been replaced.
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #252508

RIP Birdboat, unironically the best map of them all.
Bring back papercult.

Weepo
Byond Username: Weepo

Post by Weepo » #252510

Birdstation: Ironic badstation is still badstation
onleavedontatme

Post by onleavedontatme » #252511

Iatots wrote:Remember when This game was tedious at times because of lack of features, and people justified it with Nanostrasen being a cheapskate? Now we have feature creep up the ass. The game has changed and birdboat's ideals have been replaced.
Birdboat had better ideals though
captain sawrge
Byond Username: Sawrge

Post by captain sawrge » #252512

Weepo wrote:Birdstation: Ironic badstation is still badstation
What's the point in being an asshole like this when the creator is already in the process of getting it removed from rotation?
Sweets
Byond Username: Reondin

Post by Sweets » #252515

Rest in peace best station. And I disagree about Omega. It is garbo.

Fucking BAWKS babies kill another station with their whining. (Astroid, Pubby(Life support), Dream)

I guess the silver lining is I can switch my prefered station to Meta so we dont have to be on stale old box as much.
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #252516

Department layout was my only gripe.

Oh and no atmos, or was that another tiny station that has no pipes?
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #252521

Sweets wrote:Rest in peace best station. And I disagree about Omega. It is garbo.

Fucking BAWKS babies kill another station with their whining. (Astroid, Pubby(Life support), Dream)

I guess the silver lining is I can switch my prefered station to Meta so we dont have to be on stale old box as much.
What are you even talking about, I don't remember the last time I've seen box.
Bring back papercult.

Sweets

Post by Sweets » #252524

InsaneHyena wrote: What are you even talking about, I don't remember the last time I've seen box.
Bagil nerds get out. Stop stealing our meme players. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #252554

the only meme players on sibyl are lizards and kat richards
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Sweets

Post by Sweets » #252564

bandit wrote:the only meme players on sibyl are lizards and kat richards
Because Bagil stole Pax.

Free Pax.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #252581

cancerous community
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit