Drone Sprite

Mapping Ideas and Sprite Galleries
Kaxuo
Byond Username: Kaxuo

Drone Sprite

Post by Kaxuo » #122379

How does everyone feel about the current drone sprites?
I personally think they look nice but could use some work. So I made a different type of drone need thoughts or should I just discontinue?

Honkatonkadobado
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Re: Drone Sprite

Post by AnonymousNow » #122380

Drones have the fantastic option of... well, having options. Add yours in alongside our existing ones.

Also, someone sprite a Red Dwarf skutter.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
allura
Byond Username: Allura

Post by allura » #122385

What is it supposed to be?
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #122386

Floating head-type drone, I think.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
Kaxuo
Byond Username: Kaxuo

Post by Kaxuo » #122389

Honkatonkadobado
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #122391

Mk2 drone that RnD can unlock for robotics to build?

Featuring VTEC speeds, zero-G maneuvering and auto-magboots?
Mime: Depresso
allura

Post by allura » #122397

How does it hold things?
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #122402

allura wrote:How does it hold things?
who cares?
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #122453

TheWiznard wrote:
allura wrote:How does it hold things?
who cares?
For that matter, how does the hedgehog-with-no-arms /VG/ sprite we stole carry and use tools?
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
allura

Post by allura » #122525

OK, well regardless of if you care if it holds things or not, the sprite is ugly. It looks more like a solid hunk of scrap metal with almost no color variation, as opposed to the sleek and pretty adorable design that it's based off of.
Nienhaus
Byond Username: Nienhaus2

Post by Nienhaus » #122587

To help extend on what Allura said, it is really dull and could use something more to stand out, try putting a floor tile behind it and seeing how it looks.
Hey.
tuypo1
Byond Username: Tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #122654

I have always said that drones should have zero gravity manuvering ability and now we have something that its really hard to justify not giving it to

I suppose you could fluff it as needing air somehow change drones to being able to move in either zero-g or vacuums but not both.
tuypo1
Byond Username: Tuypo1

Post by tuypo1 » #122656

tuypo1 wrote:I have always said that drones should have zero gravity manuvering ability and now we have something that its really hard to justify not giving it to

I suppose you could fluff it as needing air somehow change drones to being able to move in either zero-g or vacuums but not both.
to expand on this you could have its legs move down when on a floor with no air and have it switch to walking
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #122662

tuypo1 wrote:
tuypo1 wrote:I have always said that drones should have zero gravity manuvering ability and now we have something that its really hard to justify not giving it to

to expand on this you could have its legs move down when on a floor with no air and have it switch to walking
Use the edit button, man
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕