Please don't post bug reports here!

A place to record your ideas for the game.
MrSnapwalk
Byond Username: MrSnapwalk

Please don't post bug reports here!

Post by MrSnapwalk » #1398

Please note that the ideas subforum is not the place to put bug reports. If you've found a bug, here's what you should do.

Take a screenshot of the bug in question, and file a bug report on the /NT/station GitHub Issue page. Ensure that you describe what the bug is, when it happened, what the circumstances were, and any other details you can remember. The /NT/station GitHub page is here.

Alert the coders in #nanobus that there is a bug. They will put it on their priority list (read: laugh at your misery, and continue adding more food items). You can access #nanobus easily through the Mibbit web client.

If you find the bug in-game, please alert the admins via the ahelp verb so that they may ensure it does not get abused. Happy robusting!
Petethegoat wrote:we need to procedurally generate asses so they can actually be used as evidence
JStheguy wrote:Being a closet serial killer is not polite, helpful, truthful, or clean.
I am the last of the moderators for the /NT/station subforums. Please don't PM me any questions, comments, or complaints, because there is nothing I can do about them.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Re: Please don't post bug reports here!

Post by miggles » #1502

Also important!
Be sure to use this format to report your bugs. Non-formatted bug reports won't be ignored, of course, but it is very useful for us to have the full amount of info there!
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though