Socks and Legwear

A place to record your ideas for the game.
WeeYakk
Byond Username: Yakk

Socks and Legwear

Post by WeeYakk » #5965

So like we have undershirts right? What if we had undershirts, guys, what if, guys are you listening, undershirts but for your feet.

Amazing right?

Would be selected from the dresser or a menu similar to how you select underwear and undershirts in character creation. We could have socks of varying height and color, pantyhose, stockings, etc. Also it improves the moral decency of the server because you're less likely to be a whore who walks around with their naked feet for everyone to see.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Re: Socks and Legwear

Post by danno » #5966

haha what
ok, if someone gives me sprites i'll code this.
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #5973

Sharp dressed Captian Finster, wearing his signature red suit with fish net stockings underneath.
Fund it so hard.
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
Skyclad.Observer

Post by Skyclad.Observer » #5983

Zettai ryuoiki when?
Tokiko2
Byond Username: Tokiko1

Post by Tokiko2 » #5985

Needs more skirts/shorts then, so you actually see them. But certainly yes to this.
Skyclad.Observer

Post by Skyclad.Observer » #5989

Tokiko2 wrote:Needs more skirts/shorts then, so you actually see them. But certainly yes to this.
Just more female jumpsuit sprites in general, really. It'd be trivial to go through the standard ones and add a few pixels of breast/hip and remove a few pixels of waist - More time consuming than anything else.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #5996

It's less about that and more about gender being such an insignificant thing on a space station so far in the future that nanotrasen making one size fits all jumpsuits makes a lot more sense. Also holy shit fuck different sprites for female/male in jumpsuits that would totally ruin being anonymous with the gas mask and everything.

Socks are a good idea I guess but there's only a few outfits that would make use of them. Mostly shorts. We need more shorts.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
WeeYakk

Post by WeeYakk » #6002

paprika wrote:It's less about that and more about gender being such an insignificant thing on a space station so far in the future that nanotrasen making one size fits all jumpsuits makes a lot more sense. Also holy shit fuck different sprites for female/male in jumpsuits that would totally ruin being anonymous with the gas mask and everything.

Socks are a good idea I guess but there's only a few outfits that would make use of them. Mostly shorts. We need more shorts.
What if we had a "roll up" function like we have for rolling down jumpsuits?

Suddenly everything is shorts or high-waters.
Skyclad.Observer

Post by Skyclad.Observer » #6008

WeeYakk wrote:
paprika wrote:It's less about that and more about gender being such an insignificant thing on a space station so far in the future that nanotrasen making one size fits all jumpsuits makes a lot more sense. Also holy shit fuck different sprites for female/male in jumpsuits that would totally ruin being anonymous with the gas mask and everything.

what if you roll up a cargo tech jumpsuit
WeeYakk

Post by WeeYakk » #6013

Skyclad.Observer wrote:
WeeYakk wrote:

what if you roll up a cargo tech jumpsuit
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned

Post by TheTerbs » #6034

make socks jumpsuit, its just socks but has sock pockets, pockets for your socks yknow

holds your id and everything in your sock pockets

this way rowdy randy can have an ID

rowdy randy where r u
you're gonna carry that weight
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #6040

Cute idea but gameplay wise it might make it difficult to tell if someone is wearing shoes, which can be importantso they need to be sprited with that in mind.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #8568

You can tell them apart, trust me.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #8657

we dont need more standard jumpsuits with feminine stuff we just need more skirts, dresses, and shorts
also spats
not the shoe kind
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #8695

Tokiko2 wrote:Needs more skirts/shorts then, so you actually see them. But certainly yes to this.
again
give me the sprites and consider it done
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
WeeYakk

Post by WeeYakk » #8755

TheTerbs wrote:make socks jumpsuit, its just socks but has sock pockets, pockets for your socks yknow

holds your id and everything in your sock pockets

this way rowdy randy can have an ID

rowdy randy where r u
Nah man, just give people the ability to pick up and hold things in their buttcheeks. You can only walk while gripping with your cheeks though so it's balanced.