Assistants should have better starts

A place to record your ideas for the game.

Should assistants start with weaponry?

Yes, they should start with retractable telescopic batons.
6%
6%
6%
Yes, but that's not enough. I have posted an alternative below.
6%
6%
6%
I agree partially, but they should only get stunbatons and immunity from Beepsky, but not Inspector Johnson.
6%
I agree partially, but they should only get stunbatons and immunity from Beepsky, but not Inspector Johnson.
6%
6%
No, they should start with C4.
6%
6%
6%
No, they shouldn't even exist. Assistants should be replaced with death squad members.
11%
No, they shouldn't even exist. Assistants should be replaced with death squad members.
11%
11%

Total votes: 18

rimj0b

Assistants should have better starts

Post by rimj0b » #11186

No, I know it sounds stupid, but really. Assistants are as defenseless as they are dangerous. How many times have you been robusted in tool storage in the first 5 seconds by your best friend? A lot. It's a needed change.
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Re: Assistants should have better starts

Post by Munchlax » #11187

le epic trollthread
rimj0b

Post by rimj0b » #11188

geilebeer wrote:le epic trollthread
thanks your signature is relevant
rimj0b

Post by rimj0b » #11190

geilebeer wrote:le epic trollthread
please vote and respond
Mengde

Post by Mengde » #11193

There needs to be a greytide game mode which is like Rev but anyone hit with a toolbox that isn't loyalty implanted changes to a grey jumpsuit and insulated gloves with an inventory full of hacking tools. Grey Jumpsuits should also protect 50% brute damage while worn as an assistant. They should also start with soap. And guaranteed knockdown from toolbox robusts. Also as you carry a toolbox around you should slowly turn to the colour of the toolbox. The toolbox should act like a bag of holding. Combining two bags of holding should yield a sack of holding. *scratch should allow the user to scratch their ballsack. Exosuits should prevent this emote. Exosuits should all be spaceworthy, even hazard vests. Wearing nothing but a vest should increase damage from punches. Players should have an off hand that has weaker punches. The off hand shouldn't be able to hold as heavy items as the preferred hand. Players can become ambidextrous from genetics. Hulks should die instantly if injected with juiced spinach. Spinach should yield stronger male frames for the master race. Mulebots should have their own race track. Tracking implants should show a map with a red dotted line detailing the implantee's path around the station. Maps should be more detailed for new players. New players should be banned. Banned players should be able to take a driver awareness course allowing them to learn key skills before being reintroduced onto our roads. Tarmac is unhealthy to eat. Eating should restore more health. Health should decline if only eating junk food, increasing risk of diseases. Diseases should have higher lethality. Full dismemberment should be added. Limbs should be edible raw. Raw meat should cause toxin damage. Toxin damage should be split into subcategories. Death by radiation poisoning should interfere with the cloning scanner making them unable to be cloned. Umbrellas should be able to be tipped with radioactive materials. Tips should be provided to new players. Card players should be allowed to return home after dark. Night-vision goggles should be a thing. Viruses should be able to turn people to rock like The Thing, an answer to the geneticist's Hulk. You should have a free hand to activate your headset before speaking, after activating it stays enabled until you send your next message. Your next message is not worth reading. The librarian should be shot. Security should be provided with solid projectile weapons to counter the threats of the syndicate. The solids are not your friend, Odo. Lings should be able to transform into anything they steal DNA from including Corgis, Aliens, and Space Carp. Admins should be able to Spawn Predator to fight the aliens. Zombie game mode should perhaps be a thing. If someone tries to C4 someone under the effect of zombie power/parapen it should apply the C4 to the shitty tator to teach them a lesson. If you see four of everything then you really need to stop drinking. Drinking should increase brute damage from punches in the short term. Some incurable brute damage should carry over to the next injury so eventually bodies cannot take the punishment anymore. Wardens should have a locker full of toys to punish particularly nasty criminals. Criminals should have lockers full of Wardens to play with as toys. Toys are only fun until you stick it in the butt. Using a cigarette on a restrained person while targeting the eye should blind them and spawn a cigarette butt, as well as inflicting minor burn damage. Eye surgery should allow the surgeon to change the colour of the eyes. Eyes are the window to the soul. Soul shards should come in forest fruit flavour.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #11194

le lole
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though