Hair dye

A place to record your ideas for the game.
Alzam
Byond Username: Alzam

Hair dye

Post by Alzam » #12646

It'd be cool if chemistry could make hair dye (or maybe have a kit spawn in the theater?) Or hell, even make it a traitor item. It'd make disguises more viable, especially if the person you're disguising as has a distinct hair color that would ruin your plans. Not sure if this would be hard to code or not for I am but a simpleton with no knowledge of how BYOND code works.
Mono
Byond Username: Mon0

Re: Hair dye

Post by Mono » #12711

I feel like if this is added it needs to be something similar to the mirrors in the restroom. Maybe some type of make up kit on a sink or a larger, different color sink sprite.
Spoiler:
Mono was Sweeny Thyme (survived)
Objective #1: Make an example out of those who would harm the station's innocent animals. Success!
Objective #2: Do not kill them. Success!
The traitor was successful!

DEAD: ADMIN(Scaredofshadows) says, "assistants are to space stations as badgers are to the animal kingdom"
DEAD: ADMIN(Scaredofshadows) says, "too many badgers and they'd take over the world"

OOC: Arkire: Wizards, please obey the wizardly bushido code of honour in the future, so as to avoid hurting the feelings of the people you're allowed - and encouraged - to kill. I suggest falling on your staff and being impaled in order to appease them