(Poll) Artyom server gametype probabilities for secret

A place to record your ideas for the game.

Do you agree with this probabilities list for gamemodes?

Yes
24%
Yes
24%
Yes
24%
No
2%
No
2%
No
2%
Revise (Post below)
8%
Revise (Post below)
8%
Revise (Post below)
8%
Abstain
No votes
Abstain
No votes
Abstain
No votes

Total votes: 51

paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

(Poll) Artyom server gametype probabilities for secret

Post by paprika » #15936

Proposed probabilities for gamemodes:
Traitor: 4
Traitorchan: 3
Double_Agents: 2
Nuclear: 3
Revolution: 2
Cult: 3
Changeling: 1
Wizard: 3
Malfunction: 2
Blob: 2
Meteor: 0
Extended: 1

90% of artyom's rounds are traitor/traitorchan anyway and this won't necessarily change that. This is a weighted list, google it if you're unsure of what that means exactly. Required lobby player readies still applies here.

CURRENT PROBS:
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Re: (Poll) Artyom server gametype probabilities for secret

Post by Lovecraft » #15937

Bump Changeling up to 1.
At least that's what I want anyway.
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
ThatSlyFox
Byond Username: ThatSlyFox

Post by ThatSlyFox » #15941

Drop Malf to 1 and blob to 3.
Making Wizard 5 couldn't hurt either.
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #15942

Blob to 3?
You crazy?
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #15980

Don't Lower Malf, I'd like it to remain where it is or even go up 1 spot.
私は完璧
Gun Hog
Byond Username: Gun Hog

Post by Gun Hog » #15984

I would prefer us to be equal except for extended, meteor, and monkey (/tg/'s PR 4000 adds monkey back, we should have it here too!). Set All modes to 4, extended, meteor, and monkey to 1.

That is obviously too radical, so I just suggest that we do not lower AI Malfunction the chance, keep Changeling low, and add monkey and meteor as very rare rounds. (20+ min pop for these two as well)
Mechoid
Byond Username: Mechoid

Post by Mechoid » #16439

I believe Malf and Blob should be equal in chance with Nuke. Blob should be more common than that in my opinion however, since it currently requires 30 readies. I.E. Equal to traitorchan.
"If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him." - Johnathan Rigel, The Horizon Experiment
Little do people know, Imgur uploads save .DMI file data if you upload it as a .DMI, just download the .png file and open it with dreammaker, bam, correct file.
Silicon Scrapyard: http://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=290
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #16480

Blob requires 20 on artyom.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #18053

Nuke Ops is a million times more fun then malf and blob as there are much more variable rounds involved with it
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #18096

Blob is generally the blob picking a super p2w spot, the crew being trash, or the crew stomping the blob with xray lasers. It can be fun, but I just haven't seen it in artyom. It's always 5-6 people fighting the blob and everyone else waiting for it to be over because they're shitters. That's generally why it was 30 players but I don't think I'm going to increase the players required as one of these days people will git gud and fight the blob properly
moorden

Post by moorden » #18172

Nuke, traitorchan, autotraitor, wizard and rev should be set to five, and the others to one. Good idea, yes?
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #18210

With this vote passing it'll be the probs on artyom with scaredy's approval. More tweaks to come later as I observe rounds on artyom.
scaredofshadows
In Game PermaBanned

Post by scaredofshadows » #18251

Probabilities on Artyom have been changed. They match the proposed list in the original post.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #21434

If blob could communicate with the crew telepathically, even if just to taunt them, I think blob would be significantly improved.

I mean the blob in between spending resources has a lot of downtime and heaven knows the crew needs some insults to motivate them.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #21512

[quote]extended = 1[/quote]

what are you smoking
paprika
Rarely plays

Post by paprika » #21520

It was already on artyom, that wasn't my decision