Candy Bug

>implying the game isn't perfect
Comrade Leo
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Candy Bug

Post by Comrade Leo » #1262

Because there is no bugs thread.

You can click multiple times on the candy machine with a singular item, and gain multiple outputs of whatever you are making (even different ones as the menu shows for each click), until the first one has finished making. I managed to make 10 donut filled donuts out of one input donut by multiple clicks.
MrSnapwalk
Byond Username: MrSnapwalk

Re: Candy Bug

Post by MrSnapwalk » #1263

Thank you for reporting that, but please post any and all bugs in the Issues page at https://github.com/NTStation/NTstation13/issues. It would be greatly appreciated!
Petethegoat wrote:we need to procedurally generate asses so they can actually be used as evidence
JStheguy wrote:Being a closet serial killer is not polite, helpful, truthful, or clean.
I am the last of the moderators for the /NT/station subforums. Please don't PM me any questions, comments, or complaints, because there is nothing I can do about them.
iamgoofball
Github User
Byond Username: Iamgoofball
Github Username: Iamgoofball

Post by iamgoofball » #1266

Will fix, thanks for reporting
Comrade Leo
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Post by Comrade Leo » #1307

MrSnapwalk wrote:Thank you for reporting that, but please post any and all bugs in the Issues page at https://github.com/NTStation/NTstation13/issues. It would be greatly appreciated!
There needs to be a notice with that or something.
Jalleo
Byond Username: Jalleo

Post by Jalleo » #1325

Ill suggest you ask MrSnapwalk to have a locked announvement at the top of feedback and coding section for reporting bugs. Just ask through the PM system.
MrSnapwalk
Byond Username: MrSnapwalk

Post by MrSnapwalk » #1392

Jalleo wrote:Ill suggest you ask MrSnapwalk to have a locked announvement at the top of feedback and coding section for reporting bugs. Just ask through the PM system.
Will do. Thanks for the advice!
Petethegoat wrote:we need to procedurally generate asses so they can actually be used as evidence
JStheguy wrote:Being a closet serial killer is not polite, helpful, truthful, or clean.
I am the last of the moderators for the /NT/station subforums. Please don't PM me any questions, comments, or complaints, because there is nothing I can do about them.