Cryo

>implying the game isn't perfect
Skyclad.Observer

Cryo

Post by Skyclad.Observer » #6197

Back before it was changed, Cryo used to have an Eject-Cryo verb, accessible from the inside. Took a few minutes to work, but it allowed you to not get forgotten in cryo. New cryo doesn't have that. Please fix.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Re: Cryo

Post by Incomptinence » #6201

I think resist eventually gets you out of it? But you don't get a message that it is?
AseaHeru
Rarely plays

Post by AseaHeru » #6275

Then atleast give it a sodding message.
I am located here, lurking in your posts, leaving piles of transparent wordings and being confused. Oh, I also try to map...

This, this is an example of what I leave for you.
Also, these days I mostly play Ursit McStation, mostly because I like roleplay.
Tokiko2
Byond Username: Tokiko1

Post by Tokiko2 » #6331

You can only leave cryo if you are at full health. You will regain conciousness after a bit and are able to resist out of it.

There's a few problems with this though. If you are cloned, step in a tube that isn't filled with clonex or cryox, you'll never be able to leave until someone lets you out. Same thing with coats. Sadly it also prevents you from shoving healthy people into a cryo tube full of mutagen as a traitor because they won't fall unconcious.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #6369

Wait are you saying the ejection is automated? That's TERRIBLE.
ExplosiveCrate
Byond Username: ExplosiveCrate

Post by ExplosiveCrate » #6396

Holy shit why has this stayed like that for so long? You'd think BEING STUCK IN LIMBO WITHOUT A WAY OUT would be something that should be avoided, especially when it can happen entirely trough someone else's incompetence.
i dont even know what the context for my signature was