Spicy fly peanut

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
TarlockGod
Byond Username: TarlockGod

Spicy fly peanut

Post by TarlockGod » #568679

guess i poked a hornets nest, so lets shit on manuel "RP" names here instead of the appeal
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Re: Spicy fly peanut

Post by Agux909 » #568680

The real question here is, are all those humans? Cause I personally wouldn't mind a moff called Fluffy Fluff.

trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #568684

I laughed at how terrible "mecha five-star" is for a name. Who would name their child mecha?!
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
HommandoSA
Byond Username: HommandoSA

Post by HommandoSA » #568686

The naming rule is one of the least flexible rules we have. If an admin says your name is bad then your name is bad and you can't do much about it other than make a policy thread.
Rule 3: Admins may get involved if your name is dumb and can approve or disallow names at their discretion while in-game.
His name was dumb and pointing at other dumb names people have is not a winning strategy.
BrianBackslide
Byond Username: BrianBackslide

Post by BrianBackslide » #568690

How many poor souls are named shit like "ESPN" or "Nascar"? Naming your child "Mecha" isn't even close to some of the dumb names people have given their kids.
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #568691

HommandoSA wrote:The naming rule is one of the least flexible rules we have. If an admin says your name is bad then your name is bad and you can't do much about it other than make a policy thread.
Rule 3: Admins may get involved if your name is dumb and can approve or disallow names at their discretion while in-game.
His name was dumb and pointing at other dumb names people have is not a winning strategy.
You should go post this in the actual appeal, its a valid peanut

cybersaber101
Byond Username: Cybersaber101

Post by cybersaber101 » #568696

I smell deleted peanuts.
The same poster, over and over and over and over and over and-
Sheodir
Byond Username: Sheodir

Post by Sheodir » #568951

You ever look at someone and they're not even wrong but you do know they were the type to get beat up a lot in school
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.
Space Panda
Byond Username: Magnus Veritas

Post by Space Panda » #568955

i got a warning and my post deleted because anti-panda coconut admin didn't like my totally valid argument, calling it a peanut
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #568961

BrianBackslide wrote:How many poor souls are named shit like "ESPN" or "Nascar"? Naming your child "Mecha" isn't even close to some of the dumb names people have given their kids.
my favourite one is the parents that named their kid "lasagna" 'cause they thought it sounded classy and didn't know it was a kind of food
Space Panda

Post by Space Panda » #568989

BrianBackslide wrote:How many poor souls are named shit like "ESPN" or "Nascar"? Naming your child "Mecha" isn't even close to some of the dumb names people have given their kids.
exactly, and there are people who choose to legally change their name to something weird
Spoiler:
but when i said this i got censored by the fascist administrators who called me a peanut pooper
Sheodir
Byond Username: Sheodir

Post by Sheodir » #568990

You can't make the rule be around the exception because cases like this are exceedingly rare in the real world but if you allow one person in game to have an absurd name everyone and their mom will want one
I play Holden Westmacott. Sec/PM main most of the time.
Space Panda

Post by Space Panda » #568991

Sheodir wrote:You can't make the rule be around the exception because cases like this are exceedingly rare in the real world but if you allow one person in game to have an absurd name everyone and their mom will want one
it is rare in real life because people wouldn't like to have those names

but as you said, everybody would like to have a name like that in space station 13

perhaps we should stop trying to imitate our reality and accept things as they are in-game. doing otherwise would be meta :ugeek:
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #568992

if it was a plasmaman name everybody would be frothing mad
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)