Rest in Peace, /tg/Station

General SS13 Chat
User avatar
Vekter
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:25 pm
Location: Fucking around with the engine.
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Rest in Peace, /tg/Station

Postby Vekter » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:39 am #581945

saprasam wrote:
Screemonster wrote:
saprasam wrote:
Vekter wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:SNOP

did you know that you can cause conflict without doing a racism in ooc

i mean the ones who beat eachother up and cause silly shit ingame you doltathoid


This didn't go away with the new rule change. There's still plenty of this. Manuel has less because the rules are a little stricter but there's still plenty of conflict.

saprasam wrote:ok you want me to get real? ok i'll get real

Image


Very, very valid feedback. You should definitely bring this to the coders' attention. This isn't sarcasm - you make a good point and I have also noticed that rounds really start to drag after a while. We might need to tweak event probabilities.
Image
Image
Image


Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you



User avatar
saprasam
TGMC Administrator
 
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:42 pm
Byond Username: Saprasam

Re: Rest in Peace, /tg/Station

Postby saprasam » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:13 am #581948

Vekter wrote:Very, very valid feedback. You should definitely bring this to the coders' attention. This isn't sarcasm - you make a good point and I have also noticed that rounds really start to drag after a while. We might need to tweak event probabilities.

i should probably bring it up to the coders but i'm both too lazy and coders are generally incredibly difficult to work with, but i remember seeing somebody talking about dynamic increasing threat the longer the round goes so that it doesn't turn into a lame game 45 minutes in on stuff like bagil
if only somebody coded it
Image
tgmc admin (I HAVE LOST HUMAN RIGHTS)

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Clown planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Rest in Peace, /tg/Station

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:26 am #581959

Screemonster wrote:
saprasam wrote:
Vekter wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:I mean has a lot even happened?


Not really, some of the more toxic elements on the server left to go either make their own server (which died) or just quit and we banned a handful of people for being shitty. It's been a pretty positive change.

if you ban all the shitters who's gonna cause conflict when the antags are too busy being dead

did you know that you can cause conflict without doing a racism in ooc

But, as mentioned in a previous thread on the toppic, there is a huge overlap between the demonic legion of racism and petty griefers.

User avatar
Vekter
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:25 pm
Location: Fucking around with the engine.
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Rest in Peace, /tg/Station

Postby Vekter » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:44 pm #581961

Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Screemonster wrote:
saprasam wrote:
Vekter wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:I mean has a lot even happened?


Not really, some of the more toxic elements on the server left to go either make their own server (which died) or just quit and we banned a handful of people for being shitty. It's been a pretty positive change.

if you ban all the shitters who's gonna cause conflict when the antags are too busy being dead

did you know that you can cause conflict without doing a racism in ooc

But, as mentioned in a previous thread on the toppic, there is a huge overlap between the demonic legion of racism and petty griefers.


Gee, funny how that works, huh?
Image
Image
Image


Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you

User avatar
ardentarclight
 
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:57 am
Byond Username: BastardBlaster

Re: Rest in Peace, /tg/Station

Postby ardentarclight » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:10 am #582003

oh god oh fuck i can't spam the nword in ooc this is LITERALLY ORWELL!
Image
Help I'm lost and confused

User avatar
Flatulent
 
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:36 am
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Re: Rest in Peace, /tg/Station

Postby Flatulent » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:19 am #582005

ive been called a nigger on manuel today this shit aint no wholesome heccin chungus, fellas. Manuel is literally Apartheid South Africa, im SICK and im TIRED of these disgusting players calling me words while im doing my favourite thing ever, bar rp in bar
bindy liberation front
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries

cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post

cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.

Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.

User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
 
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Location: Clown planet
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir

Re: Rest in Peace, /tg/Station

Postby Rohen_Tahir » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:39 am #582008

Vekter wrote:
Rohen_Tahir wrote:
Screemonster wrote:
saprasam wrote:
Vekter wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:I mean has a lot even happened?


Not really, some of the more toxic elements on the server left to go either make their own server (which died) or just quit and we banned a handful of people for being shitty. It's been a pretty positive change.

if you ban all the shitters who's gonna cause conflict when the antags are too busy being dead

did you know that you can cause conflict without doing a racism in ooc

But, as mentioned in a previous thread on the toppic, there is a huge overlap between the demonic legion of racism and petty griefers.


Gee, funny how that works, huh?

Then how did they not go away with the rule change?

Previous

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users