Little things you learned that are game changing

General SS13 Chat
somerandomguy
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:41 pm
Byond Username: Astatineguy12
Reddit Username: astatineguy12

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by somerandomguy » #462776

Bottom post of the previous page:

confused rock wrote:Fuck off, dorsid. Yes, they could’ve avoided slipping, but you could just help them up. Pointing at the sign is like if someone fell down the stairs and broke their arm and you pointed at the handrail instead of calling an ambulance. This is why people dislkke janitors.
If someone broke their arm by falling down clearly labeled stairs in ss13 people would just laugh and/or point at the handrail
JStheguy
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:49 am
Byond Username: JStheguy

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by JStheguy » #462789

confused rock wrote:Fuck off, dorsid. Yes, they could’ve avoided slipping, but you could just help them up. Pointing at the sign is like if someone fell down the stairs and broke their arm and you pointed at the handrail instead of calling an ambulance. This is why people dislkke janitors.
You mean creating constant inconveniences for the entire station and then acting smug about it makes people hate you?
I refuse to believe such utter nonsense.
User avatar
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by PKPenguin321 » #462920

confused rock wrote:Fuck off, dorsid. Yes, they could’ve avoided slipping, but you could just help them up. Pointing at the sign is like if someone fell down the stairs and broke their arm and you pointed at the handrail instead of calling an ambulance. This is why people dislkke janitors.
-> :wetfloorsign:
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
delaron
In-Game Admin
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:44 pm
Byond Username: Delaron

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by delaron » #462962

confused rock wrote:Fuck off, dorsid. Yes, they could’ve avoided slipping, but you could just help them up. Pointing at the sign is like if someone fell down the stairs and broke their arm and you pointed at the handrail instead of calling an ambulance. This is why people dislkke janitors.
Would you prefer a crisp thumbs up?
Attachments
14.jpg
14.jpg (55.89 KiB) Viewed 5940 times
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.
chesquatt
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:10 am
Byond Username: CheSquatt

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by chesquatt » #468123

being able to do 85% of all surgeries with basically just a shard of glass and wirecutters.
Chopin's Op. 9 No. 2
User avatar
Mickyan
Github User
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:59 pm
Byond Username: Mickyan
Github Username: Mickyan

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Mickyan » #470078

If your internals are empty and you can't afford to breathe in whatever's flooding the place (i.e. N2O) you can turn on your empty internals and use an epipen to survive long enough to find another tank
ImageI play on Manuel as Swanni, the brain-damaged moth.
Be nice to each other.

Image
Image
Image
datorangebottle
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:53 am
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by datorangebottle » #470466

Tip of the round told me that if you use 50/50 oxygen/tritium in a collector, radiation can produce research points.
User avatar
Farquaar
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:20 am
Byond Username: Farquaar
Location: Somewhere north of Hogtown

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Farquaar » #470581

That even when you want orange, it will give you lemon-lime.
Even though he knows that I like orange
Spoiler:
Though this is useful when playing as changeling to get low-key changeling stings by ordering screwdrivers from the bar and mixing them after the fact
confused rock
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:18 am
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by confused rock » #470597

The lemon lime thing is my favorite thing ever, I remember my early days panicking on LLA cuz I couldn't find orange soda to cure my disease until I learned star-kist is orange soda, it's the kind of stupid charm that would never be added to the game nowadays.
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Anonmare
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:59 pm
Byond Username: Anonmare
Location: Blighty

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Anonmare » #517480

The drink "Grey Bull" gives you shock immunity while it's metabolising in you.
Vodka slowly purges radiation in everyone, while a screwdriver cocktail will greatly remove radiation from engineers, atmos techs and the CE at a rate comparable to pentetic acid.
Hooch heals assistants of brute and burn damage.
Cuba libres heal revolutionaries of brute/burn/toxin/oxy damage.
Bloody Marys heal bloodloss very rapidly.
Brave Bull increases your max HP by 10.
Tequila Sunrise makes you glow while it's in you.
Manly Dorfs have very little boozepower on people with the Dwarfism mutation and Alcohol Tolerance trait, in addition, people who possess the trait and mutation are healed of brute and burn at a moderate pace.
Demon's Blood prevents a slaughter demon from taking the body of anyone who has the reagent in them. Devil's Kiss will allow them to take the body, but the body will damage the demon and not heal it.
Changeling Stings regenerate changeling chemical rapidly
Neurotoxin will paralyse a drinker's limbs, deal stamina damage and deal brain damage, after 30 cycles, the damage is doubled. After 50 cycles, there is a 1 in 2 chance of a heart attack.
Quadruple and Quintuple Sec heal security members. Quadruple sec heals brute damage rapidly and burn slowly, while Quintuple heals everything extremely rapidly.
Sugar Rush will increase your satiety.
An Alexander will increase the block chance of shield by 10% if you were carrying it when you first drank it. If you drop/lose the shield, the drink is immediately purged from your system.
An Oldtimer will increase someone's age by 1 at a 20% chance per cycle when it is in their system. If their age increases by 70, their hair colour automatically changes. If their age increases by 100 they immediately become near-sighted and males grow a long beard. If their age increases by 969 - They die and their body is dusted.
Nuka Cola gives you ephredine speed without the side effects.

Bartenders can get materials for their drinks via the service lathe, just access the material storage and eject the materials you need and then grind it in your backroom. 1 sheet = 20u of reagents.
Image
Image
Image
Reyn
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:13 am
Byond Username: ReynTime13
Location: Canada

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Reyn » #517483

Anonmare wrote:The drink "Grey Bull" gives you shock immunity while it's metabolising in you.
Vodka slowly purges radiation in everyone, while a screwdriver cocktail will greatly remove radiation from engineers, atmos techs and the CE at a rate comparable to pentetic acid.
Hooch heals assistants of brute and burn damage.
Cuba libres heal revolutionaries of brute/burn/toxin/oxy damage.
Bloody Marys heal bloodloss very rapidly.
Brave Bull increases your max HP by 10.
Tequila Sunrise makes you glow while it's in you.
Manly Dorfs have very little boozepower on people with the Dwarfism mutation and Alcohol Tolerance trait, in addition, people who possess the trait and mutation are healed of brute and burn at a moderate pace.
Demon's Blood prevents a slaughter demon from taking the body of anyone who has the reagent in them. Devil's Kiss will allow them to take the body, but the body will damage the demon and not heal it.
Changeling Stings regenerate changeling chemical rapidly
Neurotoxin will paralyse a drinker's limbs, deal stamina damage and deal brain damage, after 30 cycles, the damage is doubled. After 50 cycles, there is a 1 in 2 chance of a heart attack.
Quadruple and Quintuple Sec heal security members. Quadruple sec heals brute damage rapidly and burn slowly, while Quintuple heals everything extremely rapidly.
Sugar Rush will increase your satiety.
An Alexander will increase the block chance of shield by 10% if you were carrying it when you first drank it. If you drop/lose the shield, the drink is immediately purged from your system.
An Oldtimer will increase someone's age by 1 at a 20% chance per cycle when it is in their system. If their age increases by 70, their hair colour automatically changes. If their age increases by 100 they immediately become near-sighted and males grow a long beard. If their age increases by 969 - They die and their body is dusted.
Nuka Cola gives you ephredine speed without the side effects.

Bartenders can get materials for their drinks via the service lathe, just access the material storage and eject the materials you need and then grind it in your backroom. 1 sheet = 20u of reagents.
Did the bartender just replace the normal chem bois post cobychem?
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
User avatar
Sandshark808
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:56 pm
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Sandshark808 » #517505

Reyn wrote:Did the bartender just replace the normal chem bois post cobychem?
dont say anything or cobby will nerf.
Image
User avatar
Anonmare
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:59 pm
Byond Username: Anonmare
Location: Blighty

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Anonmare » #517506

You can mount energy weapons in emitters.
Image
Image
Image
Reyn
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:13 am
Byond Username: ReynTime13
Location: Canada

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Reyn » #517509

I'm a bit late learning this, but I learnt there are Hotkeys or... well... combinations of keys and clicks for ais to open/close, bolt/unbolt, or Turn on/off emergency access on doors. Real lifesaver when I have to let people in or out, or prevent a random greyshit from breaking into armoury.
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
User avatar
Sandshark808
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:56 pm
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Sandshark808 » #517510

Reyn wrote:I'm a bit late learning this, but I learnt there are Hotkeys or... well... combinations of keys and clicks for ais to open/close, bolt/unbolt, or Turn on/off emergency access on doors. Real lifesaver when I have to let people in or out, or prevent a random greyshit from breaking into armoury.
I think you mean "surreptitiously disable force sensors to crush a nosy HoS to death"
Image
User avatar
Anonmare
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:59 pm
Byond Username: Anonmare
Location: Blighty

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Anonmare » #517520

Reyn wrote:I'm a bit late learning this, but I learnt there are Hotkeys or... well... combinations of keys and clicks for ais to open/close, bolt/unbolt, or Turn on/off emergency access on doors. Real lifesaver when I have to let people in or out, or prevent a random greyshit from breaking into armoury.
Turret control panels have hotkeys too. Alt-click to toggle lethals, Ctrl-click to toggle on/off.
Image
Image
Image
Ayebee123
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:03 pm
Byond Username: Ayebee123

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Ayebee123 » #517523

Anonmare wrote:Brave Bull increases your max HP by 10.
wait, really? never knew this, does the effect only last as long as it's in your body?
[insert funny stuff here]

i play the guy who's scared of bees and the dark, also known as Abe Merc.
User avatar
Anonmare
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:59 pm
Byond Username: Anonmare
Location: Blighty

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Anonmare » #517524

Ayebee123 wrote:
Anonmare wrote:Brave Bull increases your max HP by 10.
wait, really? never knew this, does the effect only last as long as it's in your body?

Code: Select all

/datum/reagent/consumable/ethanol/brave_bull/on_mob_metabolize(mob/living/M)
	tough_text = pick("brawny", "tenacious", "tough", "hardy", "sturdy") //Tuff stuff
	to_chat(M, "<span class='notice'>You feel [tough_text]!</span>")
	M.maxHealth += 10 //Brave Bull makes you sturdier, and thus capable of withstanding a tiny bit more punishment.
	M.health += 10

/datum/reagent/consumable/ethanol/brave_bull/on_mob_end_metabolize(mob/living/M)
	to_chat(M, "<span class='notice'>You no longer feel [tough_text].</span>")
	M.maxHealth -= 10
	M.health = min(M.health - 10, M.maxHealth) //This can indeed crit you if you're alive solely based on alchol ingestion
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Sandshark808
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:56 pm
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Sandshark808 » #517526

Anonmare wrote:
Ayebee123 wrote:
Anonmare wrote:Brave Bull increases your max HP by 10.
wait, really? never knew this, does the effect only last as long as it's in your body?

Code: Select all

/datum/reagent/consumable/ethanol/brave_bull/on_mob_metabolize(mob/living/M)
	tough_text = pick("brawny", "tenacious", "tough", "hardy", "sturdy") //Tuff stuff
	to_chat(M, "<span class='notice'>You feel [tough_text]!</span>")
	M.maxHealth += 10 //Brave Bull makes you sturdier, and thus capable of withstanding a tiny bit more punishment.
	M.health += 10

/datum/reagent/consumable/ethanol/brave_bull/on_mob_end_metabolize(mob/living/M)
	to_chat(M, "<span class='notice'>You no longer feel [tough_text].</span>")
	M.maxHealth -= 10
	M.health = min(M.health - 10, M.maxHealth) //This can indeed crit you if you're alive solely based on alchol ingestion
Since this is a hardcoded effect, I wonder if there's a way to abuse this to get more than 10 or less than 0 bonus HP.
Image
User avatar
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by PKPenguin321 » #517528

Sandshark808 wrote:
Anonmare wrote:
Ayebee123 wrote:
Anonmare wrote:Brave Bull increases your max HP by 10.
wait, really? never knew this, does the effect only last as long as it's in your body?

Code: Select all

/datum/reagent/consumable/ethanol/brave_bull/on_mob_metabolize(mob/living/M)
	tough_text = pick("brawny", "tenacious", "tough", "hardy", "sturdy") //Tuff stuff
	to_chat(M, "<span class='notice'>You feel [tough_text]!</span>")
	M.maxHealth += 10 //Brave Bull makes you sturdier, and thus capable of withstanding a tiny bit more punishment.
	M.health += 10

/datum/reagent/consumable/ethanol/brave_bull/on_mob_end_metabolize(mob/living/M)
	to_chat(M, "<span class='notice'>You no longer feel [tough_text].</span>")
	M.maxHealth -= 10
	M.health = min(M.health - 10, M.maxHealth) //This can indeed crit you if you're alive solely based on alchol ingestion
Since this is a hardcoded effect, I wonder if there's a way to abuse this to get more than 10 or less than 0 bonus HP.
if you find a way to proc on_mob_metabolize multiple times at a high rate, that'll be a way bigger issue than just exploiting brave bull
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
Nabski
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:42 pm
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89
Reddit Username: Nabski
Location: TN

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Nabski » #517619

I'm pretty sure bonus health isn't all that useful on humans, because the point where you go into crit is based off damage taken. I tried to VV edit people to have like 500 health a time or two and it wasn't useful.
User avatar
Mickyan
Github User
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:59 pm
Byond Username: Mickyan
Github Username: Mickyan

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Mickyan » #517624

Brave bull does increase the damage it takes to go into crit, could use a bit of a buff though because it's not very useful on it's own and has very high boozepwr, but it's a neat mechanic

I use it in healing mixes to get people out of crit slightly faster
ImageI play on Manuel as Swanni, the brain-damaged moth.
Be nice to each other.

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Anonmare
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:59 pm
Byond Username: Anonmare
Location: Blighty

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Anonmare » #517977

I already knew this but it occurs to me other people don't. You can extract the omnizine from a hypospray with a syringe and inject it into a beaker and give it to chem for rstupid amounts of really early strange reagant if the chaplain is similarly cooperative. You only need any amount of the stuff, even 0.1u patches of SR will raise the dead so 30u can turn into 300 patches.

Source: I did this
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
Deepwoods
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:41 am
Byond Username: Deepwoods

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Deepwoods » #518348

I just learned about fluorosurfactant. Delving into the possibilities is fun.
Reyn
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:13 am
Byond Username: ReynTime13
Location: Canada

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Reyn » #518573

You can attatch your seclite to the standard sec helmet.
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
User avatar
Deepwoods
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:41 am
Byond Username: Deepwoods

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Deepwoods » #518583

Reyn wrote:You can attatch your seclite to the standard sec helmet.
As a miner you can hide your survival knife in your boot.
User avatar
Tarchonvaagh
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:30 pm
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #518587

Deepwoods wrote:
Reyn wrote:You can attatch your seclite to the standard sec helmet.
As a miner you can hide your survival knife in your boot.
Not only miners boots and not only survivor knives
Reyn
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:13 am
Byond Username: ReynTime13
Location: Canada

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Reyn » #518623

Although you may see a chief engineer in their hardsuit most of the time, That doesn't mean they're a well armored target. That's only for melee.

While the chief engineer's hardsuit boasts a slightly impressive 40% Resistance to melee damage, It only has 5% for bullets, 10% for lasers, and 5% for energy.

If you're fighting the CE, use a goddamned gun.
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
User avatar
Deepwoods
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:41 am
Byond Username: Deepwoods

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Deepwoods » #518629

Tarchonvaagh wrote: Not only miners boots and not only survivor knives
Here's a question, as I never figured it out when I was messing with it. How do you extract the knife from the boot when you need it?
User avatar
Tarchonvaagh
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:30 pm
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #518631

Deepwoods wrote:
Tarchonvaagh wrote: Not only miners boots and not only survivor knives
Here's a question, as I never figured it out when I was messing with it. How do you extract the knife from the boot when you need it?
Alt click, or pull its sprite to yours, just like with any other container
Also if you examine it and click the hyperlink, it'll show you the list of items you can put in it
User avatar
zero the big boy
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 5:04 am
Byond Username: Zero the big boy
Contact:

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by zero the big boy » #518668

the uv lamps on suit storage units completely and utterly remove all radiation damage from people at the cost of some burn damages
it's probably going to be the normal strategy for the cmo to jam people in to their suit storage unit once omnizine chems are merged to purge radiation
User avatar
Sandshark808
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:56 pm
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Sandshark808 » #518670

zero the big boy wrote:the uv lamps on suit storage units completely and utterly remove all radiation damage from people at the cost of some burn damages
it's probably going to be the normal strategy for the cmo to jam people in to their suit storage unit once omnizine chems are merged to purge radiation
This is cool, but also man cobbychem is in a sad place.
Image
User avatar
Deepwoods
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:41 am
Byond Username: Deepwoods

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Deepwoods » #518716

zero the big boy wrote:the uv lamps on suit storage units completely and utterly remove all radiation damage from people at the cost of some burn damages
it's probably going to be the normal strategy for the cmo to jam people in to their suit storage unit once omnizine chems are merged to purge radiation
If you hack them, you can make it so they totally destroy anything placed inside. So that may not be the best option.
Reyn
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:13 am
Byond Username: ReynTime13
Location: Canada

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Reyn » #518726

The existence, or at least possibly FORMER existence, Of the ...

Strobe Shield

It's a riot shield with a flash in it. It might not seem like much, but it's more useful than the base riot shield with no penalties.
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
User avatar
Denton
Code Maintainer
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:53 pm
Byond Username: Denton-30
Github Username: 81Denton

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Denton » #518993

Cryo cells consume oxygen, so you can also hook them up to any pipe that supplies enough oxygen. Distro probably won't work, unless it's highly pressurized and contains more oxygen mols than usual.
Image
User avatar
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by PKPenguin321 » #518997

Denton wrote:Cryo cells consume oxygen, so you can also hook them up to any pipe that supplies enough oxygen. Distro probably won't work, unless it's highly pressurized and contains more oxygen mols than usual.
>not overloading the distro with 1000 kpa oxygen as atmos tech
Pathetic
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image
Dr_bee
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:31 pm
Byond Username: DrBee

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Dr_bee » #518999

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Denton wrote:Cryo cells consume oxygen, so you can also hook them up to any pipe that supplies enough oxygen. Distro probably won't work, unless it's highly pressurized and contains more oxygen mols than usual.
>not overloading the distro with 1000 kpa oxygen as atmos tech
Pathetic
*disco inferno plays faintly in the background*
User avatar
Rohen_Tahir
Joined: Wed Jun 05, 2019 1:00 pm
Byond Username: Rohen Tahir
Location: Chungus planet

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Rohen_Tahir » #616116

Extinguishers can be used to activate monkey cubes
User avatar
Timonk
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Byond Username: Timonk
Location: ur mum

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Timonk » #616122

You can pre click people to make them get instantly get clicked the moment they step on your tile
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.


The hut has perished at my hands.
Image




The pink arrow is always right.
FantasticFwoosh
Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 11:25 pm
Byond Username: FantasticFwoosh

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by FantasticFwoosh » #616578

Ian can deliver cargo mail and lay it at people's feet, because corgi's are programmed to retrieve objects to its "owner" based on old name-tagger gimmicks that usually get the HOP killed when said item is a syndicate minibomb.

Spoiler:
Image
Image
datorangebottle
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:53 am
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by datorangebottle » #616701

according to the wiki, you can make shivs to convert into heretic knives. no longer will i have to break into the kitchen or cargo to make my blades.
User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar
Location: The Corner

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #616702

datorangebottle wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:18 am according to the wiki, you can make shivs to convert into heretic knives. no longer will i have to break into the kitchen or cargo to make my blades.
you didn't know this? any sharp weapon can be used.
The internet is a joke so why not act like one?

NSFW:
Fanfiction of gupta+safety sex goliath when(SOON)?!
Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Good luck with getting into any other ss13 servers Gupta
This shit is going everywhere
Everyone will know your little scheme
And we will find everyone involved
Fucking POS
Jonathan Gupta wrote:sneezed twice a cute girl must be talking about me :mrgreen:
Agux909 wrote:I get psychological damage every time I read one of Gupta's posts.
Stickymayhem wrote:you know if you just add Jonathan Gupta to your blocked list on the forums you can save /tg/station
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:I keep gupta unblocked because his posts are funnier than spam text
cacogen wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote: you see my inner psyche in each of my posts I'll demonstrate a conversation I had with myself recently "ROCK ON!!!!! Loserx9 *laugh uncontrollably* LOSEEEEEEEER *do a rock sign* *do 20 pushups* TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!! *Invisible remote turns it up* *Chuckle till you go to sleep*" and I'm not happy either when I laugh this all happens within 5 seconds by the way 10 seconds for the pushups.
this sounds like hell
for me, it's wondering why mark Wahlberg is able to get away with what he's done
Farquaar wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:true
I need proof because you're Jonathan Gupta
Nabski wrote:Gupta is one of the three people I've ever bothered to block on the forums.
Fhaxaris wrote:Gupta
datorangebottle
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:53 am
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by datorangebottle » #616704

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:21 am
datorangebottle wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:18 am according to the wiki, you can make shivs to convert into heretic knives. no longer will i have to break into the kitchen or cargo to make my blades.
you didn't know this? any sharp weapon can be used.
I thought it was literal kitchen knives and that was it. Sheeeit. Hatchets?
User avatar
Jonathan Gupta
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:16 pm
Byond Username: BallastMonsterGnarGnar
Location: The Corner

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by Jonathan Gupta » #616705

datorangebottle wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:30 am
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:21 am
datorangebottle wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:18 am according to the wiki, you can make shivs to convert into heretic knives. no longer will i have to break into the kitchen or cargo to make my blades.
you didn't know this? any sharp weapon can be used.
I thought it was literal kitchen knives and that was it. Sheeeit. Hatchets?
yes even hatchets.
The internet is a joke so why not act like one?

NSFW:
Fanfiction of gupta+safety sex goliath when(SOON)?!
Spoiler:
XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Good luck with getting into any other ss13 servers Gupta
This shit is going everywhere
Everyone will know your little scheme
And we will find everyone involved
Fucking POS
Jonathan Gupta wrote:sneezed twice a cute girl must be talking about me :mrgreen:
Agux909 wrote:I get psychological damage every time I read one of Gupta's posts.
Stickymayhem wrote:you know if you just add Jonathan Gupta to your blocked list on the forums you can save /tg/station
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:I keep gupta unblocked because his posts are funnier than spam text
cacogen wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote: you see my inner psyche in each of my posts I'll demonstrate a conversation I had with myself recently "ROCK ON!!!!! Loserx9 *laugh uncontrollably* LOSEEEEEEEER *do a rock sign* *do 20 pushups* TURN THAT SHIT UP!!!! *Invisible remote turns it up* *Chuckle till you go to sleep*" and I'm not happy either when I laugh this all happens within 5 seconds by the way 10 seconds for the pushups.
this sounds like hell
for me, it's wondering why mark Wahlberg is able to get away with what he's done
Farquaar wrote:
Jonathan Gupta wrote:true
I need proof because you're Jonathan Gupta
Nabski wrote:Gupta is one of the three people I've ever bothered to block on the forums.
Fhaxaris wrote:Gupta
User avatar
nianjiilical
In-Game Admin
Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:30 am
Byond Username: Nianjiilical

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by nianjiilical » #616708

Jonathan Gupta wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:31 am
datorangebottle wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:30 am
Jonathan Gupta wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:21 am
datorangebottle wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:18 am according to the wiki, you can make shivs to convert into heretic knives. no longer will i have to break into the kitchen or cargo to make my blades.
you didn't know this? any sharp weapon can be used.
I thought it was literal kitchen knives and that was it. Sheeeit. Hatchets?
yes even hatchets.
it technically works with anything thats coded as a subtype of the kitchen knife

this includes bloodletters, plastic knives, shivs, carrot shivs (???), xenobio rainbow knives, the envy knife, ritual knives (not cult daggers), butcher's cleavers, combat knives, bone knives and the curator's hunting knife
human: ramon chivara
ai: shitpost generator
borg: shite-115
clown: donk tonkler
mime: beautiful noise

admin feedback thread

my admin policy:
Spoiler:
Image
User avatar
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A

Re: Little things you learned that are game changing

Post by PKPenguin321 » #616710

nianjiilical wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:13 amcarrot shivs (???)
good to hear that this feature is lending itself to emergent gameplay to this very day lol
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users