FUCK OFF I'M ATMOSING

General SS13 Chat
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

FUCK OFF I'M ATMOSING

Post by Cheridan » #278525

Ever since Delta came around with the SM engine in atmos, I've been playing atmos tech a lot. It's a pretty alright job. You get to fool around with the incinerator, and help the station out when an alert pops up, and it has good traitorin' potential.

There is one issue I keep stumbling across, however. Let's say that there's been a breach in an area. What usually happens is, the air gets cold, and then because the pressure is lower from the cold air compressing as well as the air leaking out, the vents put out more, warmer air. So you can actually end up with a room that's overpressured and cold. The best option for this and many other gas issues is the wonderful Draught operating mode! It siphons air while also refilling, sucking away that bad cold air and refilling it! Then, you'll probably set it to siphon a bit more to get rid of excess pressure.

so HOLY FUCKING SHIT GREEN BOXES ON SCRUBBERS DOESN'T MEAN I'M A TRAITOR. IT DOESN'T MEAN THE AI IS ROGUE. People get so #triggered by siphoning vents and yes sometimes it means bad shit but take a moment to assess the goddamn situation.

Like another time cargo had a breach and I was in with a heater trying to fix the area up. Even with 2 cargo techs going "dude he's helping" the cargo officer HAD to search me "JUST IN CASE." I told him to fuck off and let me fix the station and he went ahead and stuncuffsearched me anyway. Awesome.

Seriously, just let atmos techs do their thing. I'M ATMOS. IF I WANTED TO FUCK YOUR SHIT I'D BE FLAMETHROWERING YOUR DEPARTMENT WHILE THEY WERE CHOKING ON SCALDING HOT INVISIBLE CO2.
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Re: FUCK OFF I'M ATMOSING

Post by John_Oxford » #278534

:salt:
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #278550

The Draught mode on the air alarms is amazing for making a hot area cool. Unfortunately, everyone shits their keks when they see a green scrubber even if the vents are still obviously on

Another thing: Please, for the love of all that is holy and good, stop putting volumetric pumps on the air to distro - it wastes the air in the air tanks and it makes it hard as shit to move around while fixing a breach.
Also, no, me adding heat exchange pipes to the scrubber system is not sign of traitorous activity; it's to to make sure the scrubbers don't get clogged with high pressure when they siphon a fire - heat increases a gas' pressure and pipes have a limit of 4.5k KPa and can't accept any more gas than that.
No, just because the cold gas tank says it has low pressure does not mean there is less gas in it than you put in - this is basic physics stuff c'mon.
Yes I am directly wiring the solars into the grid, no, this is not dangerous - it's literally safer than the SMES' output levels when we used the tesla.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #278567

ATMOS IS A RESTRICTED AREA
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #278571

PKPenguin321 wrote:ATMOS IS A RESTRICTED AREA
IT FUCKING ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #278576

walks into atmos breaking pipes

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #278577

Jeez man I just want that axe so I can go secure valids.
Knaive
Byond Username: Knaive

Post by Knaive » #278581

ideally you want to use a space heater first to normalize the temperature in the area and then pump in the air

anyway it's always fun re-piping atmos to redirect plasma straight into the turbine, then get stuncuffed and interrogated as to why you were "sabotaging the station." I mean sure I was gonna use the exhaust to make single tank bombs, but you didn't know that!
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #278585

do people actually argue atmos being a restricted area

>living on a metal hunk of shit in space, in a VACUUM
>the department that literally keeps everyone alive
>it's not restricted why am i being arrested shitsec
Limey wrote:its too late.
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #278599

Sometimes I move all the oxygen in the oxygen tank into a single canister so I can feel like the oxygen king who decides who breathes and who dies
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #278600

Anonmare wrote:The Draught mode on the air alarms is amazing for making a hot area cool. Unfortunately, everyone shits their keks when they see a green scrubber even if the vents are still obviously on.
I should add a green scrubber toy to the arcade machine it'd probably be more convincing than the singu toy at this point
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #278602

Contaminated operating mode the best.
I play Boris Pepper.
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #278603

>People who syphon plasma gas instead of using contaminated mode filters
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #278605

Anonmare wrote:>People who syphon plasma gas instead of using contaminated mode filters
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
THIS
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #278615

>using pumps/vents to mass disperse gas
>not building a connector and attaching a canister to the top of it and leaving the canister valve open
fucking atmos plebs
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #278654

Anonmare wrote:
IT FUCKING ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>anonmare
>hissing

but yeah, people breaking into atmos because they don't like your setup is precisely why pneumatic cannons were invented
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #278720

i'd be in favor of making Atmos considered a max-sec area like the armory so anyone busting in for the fire axe can eat a permabrig sentence
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #278723

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:i'd be in favor of making Atmos considered a max-sec area like the armory so anyone busting in for the fire axe can eat a permabrig sentence
I don't think any admin would bwoink anyone for killing people that break in to steal the fireaxe.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #278727

I like the idea of making it officially a "Your Ass Is Grass" area like being caught in the armory or the upload. People might think twice if they know that even if they outrobust the atmos techs sec are still gonna dump them in the perma wing
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #278741

Yes, please
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
Knaive
Byond Username: Knaive

Post by Knaive » #278742

would that mean getting rid of the maint to atmos door?
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #278745

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:I like the idea of making it officially a "Your Ass Is Grass" area like being caught in the armory or the upload. People might think twice if they know that even if they outrobust the atmos techs sec are still gonna dump them in the perma wing
it wasn't before? i always treated it like one on the rare occasion i play atmos tech/CE.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #278823

BeeSting12 wrote:
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:I like the idea of making it officially a "Your Ass Is Grass" area like being caught in the armory or the upload. People might think twice if they know that even if they outrobust the atmos techs sec are still gonna dump them in the perma wing
it wasn't before? i always treated it like one on the rare occasion i play atmos tech/CE.
And as far as I know, for the purposes of AI access denial it's right up there with toxins, upload, secure tech and yes, the armoury.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Tokiko2
Byond Username: Tokiko1

Post by Tokiko2 » #279091

Anonmare wrote:>People who syphon plasma gas instead of using contaminated mode filters
The contaminated mode filters are probably new player traps more than anything. They'll get rid of enough plasma to get rid of the plasma overlay and stop the tiles from processing the air, but will usually keep enough plasma to cause toxin damage so you'll end up with perma poison rooms and a bunch of atmos techs wondering why they can't scrub it out. May not happen in smaller rooms, but I see it extremely frequently in the main corridors.
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #279358

Atmos is literally the admin's job of choice wtf lol.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Sven12
Byond Username: Exalted12

Post by Sven12 » #279377

I always love playing Atmos. I get to do wizard shit.

Nothing upsets me more than someone coming in and messing with my atmos pipes.

#triggered

Also the jumpsuit is so fucking sexy oh my god
Sven Brunner, Beheader of Personnel, CKey: Exalted12
Scott
Github User
Byond Username: Xxnoob
Github Username: xxalpha

Post by Scott » #279438

An AI set blood thirsty security on me once, because I had been repiping atmos. I honestly think we should ban players that don't know what they are doing yet are playing roles of extreme influence like the AI.

Qbopper wrote:do people actually argue atmos being a restricted area

It's because it doesn't keep everyone alive, spessmen don't actually exhale CO2.
Remie Richards
Byond Username: CrimsonVision
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #279440

Scott wrote: It's because it doesn't keep everyone alive, spessmen don't actually exhale CO2.
Wrong
私は完璧
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #279441

Scott wrote:An AI set blood thirsty security on me once, because I had been repiping atmos. I honestly think we should ban players that don't know what they are doing yet are playing roles of extreme influence like the AI.

Qbopper wrote:do people actually argue atmos being a restricted area

It's because it doesn't keep everyone alive, spessmen don't actually exhale CO2.
Yes they do. They have since the organs implimentation.
Scott
Github User

Post by Scott » #279442

I'll prove you wrong.
cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #279443

Scott wrote:I'll prove you wrong.
>I'm going to show the person who coded it that they're wrong about what they coded.
10/10

Code: Select all

//-- OXY --//

//Too much oxygen! //Yes, some species may not like it.
    if(safe_oxygen_max)
        if(O2_pp > safe_oxygen_max)
            var/ratio = (breath_gases["o2"][MOLES]/safe_oxygen_max) * 10
            H.adjustOxyLoss(Clamp(ratio,oxy_breath_dam_min,oxy_breath_dam_max))
            H.throw_alert("too_much_oxy", /obj/screen/alert/too_much_oxy)
        else
            H.clear_alert("too_much_oxy")

//Too little oxygen!
    if(safe_oxygen_min)
        if(O2_pp < safe_oxygen_min)
            gas_breathed = handle_too_little_breath(H,O2_pp,safe_oxygen_min,breath_gases["o2"][MOLES])
            H.throw_alert("oxy", /obj/screen/alert/oxy)
        else
            H.failed_last_breath = 0
            if(H.getOxyLoss())
                H.adjustOxyLoss(-5)
            gas_breathed = breath_gases["o2"][MOLES]
            H.clear_alert("oxy")

//Exhale
    breath_gases["o2"][MOLES] -= gas_breathed
    breath_gases["co2"][MOLES] += gas_breathed
    gas_breathed = 0
Last edited by cedarbridge on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Remie Richards
Location: England, UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Known Universe

Post by Remie Richards » #279444

breath_gases["o2"][MOLES] -= oxygen_used
breath_gases["co2"][MOLES] += oxygen_used
this has been in breathing code for YEARS, 2010! (https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/ ... 5d6f92R317 you'll have to scroll to human/Life, and open it, cos github is bad)

both carbon, species, and lung breathing (which all stemmed from carbon breathing in the first place)
cedarbridge wrote: Yes they do. They have since the organs implimentation.
As above, long before this actually!
cedarbridge wrote:
>I'm going to show the person who coded it that they're wrong about what they coded.
10/10
and yeah, while I didn't add this, I knew of it's existence from previously overhauling certain parts of that, Adding plasma as a breathable gas, allowing for previously only-bad gases to be breathed nicely, etc.

breath_gases["plasma"][MOLES] -= gas_breathed
breath_gases["co2"][MOLES] += gas_breathed
I do swear that I made breathed plasma become o2... but I recall that being changed when plasmamen became a station race since... breathing out their own gaseous enemy? yeah a bit cruel lol
私は完璧
Scott
Github User

Post by Scott » #279477

So it was only activated with organs, because I remember it not working before.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #279478

no. it's been in since 2010 and worked fine.
私は完璧
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #279483

the more you know
Limey wrote:its too late.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #279498

It's just so slow you'd have to AFK in a single tile room for a long time before it becomes noticeable
ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #279506

Last I checked, it'd take about 4 hours in a single tile room before the air becomes too scarce/too much Co2. So yeah, it might as well not exist with how insignificant it is.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #279508

MMMiracles wrote:Last I checked, it'd take about 4 hours in a single tile room before the air becomes too scarce/too much Co2. So yeah, it might as well not exist with how insignificant it is.
ss13 is about needless depth and simulation.
this is needless depth and simulation.

it is our heart and soul.
私は完璧
Scott
Github User

Post by Scott » #279511

I am pretty sure it was not activated because it would activate turfs and cause lag, we just have better atmos now. Also it's so slow to suffocate a 1x1 space it might as well not be simulated.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #279512

again.
it has always worked.
私は完璧
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #279514

How long would it take for 2 people in a one tile room? 3? 4? What is the equation for it.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #279515

TheColdTurtle wrote:How long would it take for 2 people in a one tile room? 3? 4? What is the equation for it.
it's "amount of CO2 added to air = amount of O2 breathed"

the amount of O2 breathed is:
total O2 in air * (O2_partialpressure/safe_oxy_min)
where O2_partialpressure is (total O2 in air/total moles in air)*breath_pressure
and the breathe_pressure is (total moles in air * R_IDEAL_GAS_EQUATION * temperature of the air)/BREATH_VOLUME
BREATH_VOLUME is 0.5
R_IDEAL_GAS_EQUATION is 8.31
and safe_oxy_min is 16 (this is why people set their internals to 16, any less triggers choking)

so altogether now it's:

total moles * (( total o2 / total moles) * ((total moles * 8.31 * air temperature) / 0.5)/16)

The total moles in a standard cell (turfs are called "cells" in atmos) is ONE_ATMOSPHERE*CELL_VOLUME/(T20C*R_IDEAL_GAS_EQUATION))
or: 101.325 * 2500 / ( 293.15 * 8.31)
The standard temperature is T20C, which is 293.15 kelvin
The average moles of oxygen in a turf is 22% of the total moles in the turf, so that's 22.876436762146016350471752426494

OR, FINALLY, IN TOTAL:

(101.325 * 2500 / ( 293.15 * 8.31)) * (( 22.876436762146016350471752426494 / (101.325 * 2500 / ( 293.15 * 8.31))) * (((101.325 * 2500 / ( 293.15 * 8.31)) * 8.31 * 293.15) / 0.5) / 16)

That good enough for ya?
私は完璧
Scott
Github User

Post by Scott » #279520

Remie Richards wrote:again.
it has always worked.
That is just false, exhaling CO2 wasn't always an enabled feature, I remember experimenting with it a couple of years ago.
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #279553

Scott wrote:
Remie Richards wrote:again.
it has always worked.
That is just false, exhaling CO2 wasn't always an enabled feature, I remember experimenting with it a couple of years ago.
gotta be more than 7 years then buddy.
私は完璧
Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #279559

Tbh you should raise O2 consumption and CO2 production.

Make people scared of running out of air
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #279561

also, i made it activate tiles because i got tired of spawning 50 mobs for testing only to have them all die because they used all the air in their one tile they shared.
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #279568

what a battle of wits
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Remie Richards

Post by Remie Richards » #279569

danno wrote:what a battle of twits
私は完璧
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #279591

Remie Richards wrote:what a bottle of twats
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #279817

lmao @ the dude arguing with coders who literally show him the code
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem