I found the actual tg lore

General SS13 Chat
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

I found the actual tg lore

Post by confused rock » #285200

so a while back I vaguely remembered somebody saying something about how tg lore is basically that everyone is bored as fuck and shit and because of the continuing of "shifts" it has all descended into memes
I found a relevant scp
this scp shows exactly what we should do
Object Class: Safe

Special Containment Procedures: The DVR containing SCP-1733 is to be kept in a secure video archive at Site-██. Playback of SCP-1733 is strictly forbidden unless required for research. Personnel must contact Dr. Geller for permission to study SCP-1733.
first, it is clear that ss13 is perfectly harmless and we don't need to kill ourselves over it. second, it is clear that if we do not find the solution we will just give up and nobody will touch it again.
Study of the footage has since revealed the nature of the recording's anomalous properties. Although initially diverging from the original broadcast only negligibly, such as quarter point totals and occurrences of fouls, SCP-1733 has begun to markedly digress from the content of its earlier playbacks. Recorded entities have been observed to retain memory of previous playings, and as such have developed a burgeoning awareness of their existence. It is hypothesized that playbacks impart an unquantifiable measure of cognizance to the entities inhabiting SCP-1733, with consecutive playings greatly expanding recall of previous events. This effect is cumulative and extends to all persons in the arena. Quality of awareness has progressed from reported feelings of intense déjà vu by commentator personalities Mike & Tommy to a near-eidetic memory of preceding playbacks.
the basic concept of this scp shows the slow degrading of rounds because, after all, it wasn't spectacular in the first place, people were just figuring it out. each playback shows a specific point.
Playback 002 First recorded deviation from recorded broadcast. TD Garden crowd boos the Miami Heat during entrance. Miami Heat forward LeBron James observed to have scowled and shaken his head dismissively at the crowd.
the beginning will always be vaguely remembered as good, but of course, people wouldn't go back to it now, and even then, there was a bit of whining.
Playback 015 Score remains 0-0 for eight consecutive possessions. Fans appear noticeably subdued when displayed on the facility's HD scoreboard screen. Celtics power forward Glen Davis is able to execute a crucial block late in the fourth quarter on LeBron James he could not complete during the original broadcast, securing the Celtics lead. Commentators note Glen Davis's dedication to performing well on both the sides of the court in spite of the "Big Three's blistering ball movement on offensive plays". A nascent awareness of previously played games has begun to form.
here comes dat powergaming, and here comes dat whining.
Playback 045 Players refuse to play. Cameramen, facility personnel, players, commentators, and crowd members gather in the court to appraise the situation. All persons are convinced they are reliving the same game repeatedly. Doors are tested but cannot be budged. Recording closes as crowd begins to fashion makeshift weapons to pry open doors. Last instance of camera being manipulated by the camera crew. All following playbacks seen through a single static shot of a broadcast view camera.
here we can clearly see people tryna leave, complaints to the point that anyone who thinks too hard about it is going to be incapable of thinking straight
Playback 065 Crowd is unable to exit the facility. Congregation has since dissolved into the following groups and "factions": players, coaches, and all involved team personnel have presumably barricaded themselves in off-screen player facilities. The infirm and parents accompanied by their children have retreated to northeast corner of balcony rise and have elected to wait out playbacks as they occur, marking their territory with a Celtics championship flag draped over Section 320. ██ individuals henceforth referred to as the "Faithkeepers" have proselytized to multiple gatherings that they believe being confined to the TD Garden is a punishment for rampant consumerism of the post-industrial world, and have burned "offerings" of mobile phones, car keys, handbags, and wallets in center court for the past four playbacks. The group comprises Boston churchgoers and [REDACTED]. A notable portion of adults numbering approximately ████ individuals, however, remain diligent in formulating escape plans.
people fighting over rp levels and shit, note the notable portion of "adults" think they know exactly what they are doing, and everyone else is dumb, though.
Playback 095 Hedonistic displays of sex and violence have sufficiently curbed the efforts of proselytizers. Makeshift curtains are hung around the site of an orgy at loge 8 at the urging of Section 320 members.
should erp be banned or unbanned? here they come to a decent conclusion with their curtains.
PLAYBACK 112 Conditions have deteriorated considerably. ██ individuals leapt from balcony section in opening ten minutes of playback 112.
people start leaving again.
Playback ███ Faithkeepers storm player facilities to retrieve Paul Pierce and LeBron James. The players are ritually sacrificed and their bodies are subsequently displayed on the arena's "Jumbo-tron". The murder of players seems to have no effect on the recording.
people are blaming specific people
Playback ███ Proselytizers have begun to call for the sacrifice of children. Adults have formed a wall between Group 320 and the Faithkeepers.
this is more or less where we are. but whats the next recording after this?
Playback ███ First recorded deviation in arena light to a deep red color. [DATA EXPUNGED]
we need to fix something.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: I found the actual tg lore

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #285218

Blacklist confused rock
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #285219

>SCP
Into the trash it goes
Bring back papercult.

D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #285221

In how many layers are you on right now?
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
MrEousTranger
Byond Username: Mr.EousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #285234

0/10 hut please
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #285242

The fact that none of you enjoyed that post disgusts me
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #285245

secure contain and protect more like shit crap and poop
because that's what this is
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #285276

Armhulen wrote:The fact that none of you enjoyed that post disgusts me
MrEousTranger
Byond Username: Mr.EousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #285278

Armhulen wrote:
That fact that you just quoted yourself disgusts me.

Wait what are you doing shitposting at this hour its 9?
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #285283

MrEousTranger wrote:
Armhulen wrote:
That fact that you just quoted yourself disgusts me.

Wait what are you doing shitposting at this hour its 9?
First off my posts are very quality and second off there is not an hour I am not posting
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #285293

CosmicScientist wrote:
InsaneHyena wrote:>SCP
Into the trash it goes
I thought the plague doctor was cool, not in the lore (zombie plague seems dumb to fall back on, even at the time it was made) but in the game since he wasn't an arbitrary if I touch u, u dai/go 2 deff dimension, if you pass go do not collect 200 crispy creds but instead hey I have a needle, you don't know what's in it and guess who's going to get jabbed as soon as I get up to you?
You could actually survive him touching you if you have the jade ring on, though he'll try to de-equip it from you.

There was an update recently that added the invisible SCPs that require NVGs to see

Also I swear I know Steelpoint from the SCP:CB forums, I know I've seen his name on there
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #285319

This is one of my favorite scps i dunno why people like the plague doctor when they could be busy liking uhh i forgot what it was but damn it was a good scp man
Also i was only on 3/4ths of an irony level when I made this
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #285330

My fave was the scp nobody remembers after they have seen it
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #285347

I remember the edgy indestructible "hates all life" monster that looks like a 14 year old tried to write the most badass scariest monster and has to be constantly immersed in acid to to keep burning it but it keeps regenerating and any time anyone talks to it all it does is talk about how disgusting humans are and then murders them oh no how terrifying

the entry itself is fucking yawnorama but it's kicked off a running gag in other entries (especially the joke ones) that amount to "let's fuck with that edgelord piece of shit monster"
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #285356

I don't think it was my favorite but I sure do love the scp that is literally no scp personnel knowing about the existence of yellowstone park until 2007
scp does have problems, like said edgy people. somebody made an scp that is actually just a foundation construction that can revert the world in event of catastrophe that has done so twice, and some that are 100% ensured to kill everyone (you know that "apollyon" scp that is said to release a worm monster that destroys all worlds no matter what? that would only be good if said worm monster actually got released and they discovered with modern weaponry it got destroyed by just 1 AT rocket)
however, the best part of scp is that ANYTHING can be a concept, sort of like the reason I like how stands work in jojo as superpowers. no stand can be too shitty as it is entirely plausible to give it the ability to punch people, and it has an explanation.
you want an scp that is a vending machine that does anything? go nuts kiddo. a rock that falls right isn't large enough to make a story about, but its right at home when it comes to scps.
sure you get a lot of shitty scps ("my scp is one that can be only described through pictures, heres extremely inconsistent use of symbols in my article that logically shows you could in fact write about it"*gets 6000 upvotes)
and sometimes scps just try to sound as EDGY AS POSSIBLE and some make others seem dumb but you can just forget about those ones and think about the fact that somebody out there used scp as a chance to come up with a monster that can literally do anything and has the goal of scaring as many people as possible, so they convinced that idiot that people are really scared of ro-man. people used it as a chance to make an scp that is whatever people think it is, so everyone except for 1 person thinks it is a chair with a benign anomalous property. it gave people a chance to make a stuffed clown that does literally nothing except giggle when left in a dark room, and it was classed as destroyed after an agent shot the fuck outta it. it gave people cancer with some gay edgelord scps, but it also gave me the scp where this dude randomly teleports to a dimension where plants scream when you eat them. and thats pretty neat.
confused rock

Post by confused rock » #285361

honestly though, i do find some connections with this scp. I do find that idea, I think pk was the first one to bring it up, that tg is basically everyone is bored out of their minds on this fucking station and can't leave, to be sorta plausible ish.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #285379

Settle down children.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med