Sibyl 2: Electric Boogaloo

General SS13 Chat
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Sibyl 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by Psyentific » #32319

I don't need anything more than this image to make my point.

Switch Basil over to Box or Metastation, please
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
Silavite
Byond Username: Silavite

Re: Sibyl 2: Electric Boogaloo

Post by Silavite » #32323

Agreed
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #32324

NO ITS BETTER LIKE THIS DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Aranclanos
Byond Username: Aranclanos

Post by Aranclanos » #32325

100 PLAYERS AND NO LAG
I accept donations, click here
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #32327

Aranclanos wrote:100 PLAYERS AND NO LAG
100 PLAYERS AND 50 JOBSLOTS
GREY TIDE!
Aranclanos

Post by Aranclanos » #32332

AND NO LAG
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #32336

Aranclanos wrote:AND NO LAG
Seriously, though. The resources, space, and jobslots on Box are designed to handle 50-60 people. Most people in OOC agree that the ideal playercount is somewhere between 30 and 65. Quite simply, there aren't enough jobslots, job lockers, tools, equipment, or generally enough space and resources to support a population this size. Nobody's arguing lag; As a matter of fact, I'd say that 90 players with no lag, in ss13, coded in byond, is an incredible accomplishment. The people responsible should feel proud.

I really don't want to play on a server with 90 people.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #32356

I would say for the interim put Boxstation on Basil.

Politics aside, this might help boost its population to a actual reasonable number, and incentivise people to spill over when Sybil gets to crowded.
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #32369

Fuck it go for metastation even though it's not being updated anymore, someone will pitch in and change it.

Allura's map looks really promising, and if we run it on basil for playtesting, allura could be our new metacide.
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #32413

If the server can handle 100 people at once, maybe we should design a new map with that many people in mind.

I kinda wonder if that's even possible though. There are only so many people you need to do a particular job, even on a bigger station
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Munchlax
Byond Username: Lobstercake

Post by Munchlax » #32433

just run box on it, anyone who cries about meta being better than box is a salty bitch, they're basically the same.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #32436

The issue is making a bigger map would not only piss of boxstation fanboys like me, but fuck up the other 18 hours of the day when the population is 20-40 and the station is a ghostown.

If I see pops get that retarded again I'll all but force people to Basil for some silly events or something else enticing.

But yeah box on Basil would be good.
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #32462

Box on Basil, Meta on Sibyl, and just watch what happens. I'm honestly not sure what would happen but it could be fun.

And would provoke a lot of mad even if we specify it's temporary.
RIP
Munchlax

Post by Munchlax » #32466

was done, was stupid
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #32469

you're stupid.
leave it as it was, meta on #2 and box on #1

BI BEST OF BOTH WORLDS. Since when has been giving options to players a bad thing? Just because you don't like meta doesn't mean everyone else doesn't.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #32488

Stickymayhem wrote:the population is 20-40 and the station is a ghostown.
>Ghost town
>Decent population that map and job setup was actually designed to handle
geilebeer wrote:just run box on it, anyone who cries about meta being better than box is a salty bitch, they're basically the same.
Under that logic, just run Meta on it. Anyone who cries about box being better...
Neither of them is any harder to run, and Meta doesn't actually need to be changed until someone codes something that requires map edits.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Punnches
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Punnches420

Post by Punnches » #32533

If we really want to solve this issue, we must completely redesign box (Yes I know box is a staple of tgstation) for a max of 120 to 130 players. The costs of hosting two servers at once is quite large, and we really should give SoS a break and bring everyone over to glorious sybil. I also propose that we hire actual mappers, for pay, to work on this new map.
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #32546

Suddenly, a wild board moderator I've never seen before appears.

Am I the only one who doesn't like sharing space with a hundred people?
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #32555

yeah no just put meta on basil and everyone who wants to play there will play there
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #32574

Cipher3 wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't like sharing space with a hundred people?
yes

Dehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To BloodshedDehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed Dehumanize Yourself And Face To Bloodshed

Spoiler:

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
>trucking

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #32579

Punnches wrote:If we really want to solve this issue, we must completely redesign box (Yes I know box is a staple of tgstation) for a max of 120 to 130 players. The costs of hosting two servers at once is quite large, and we really should give SoS a break and bring everyone over to glorious sybil. I also propose that we hire actual mappers, for pay, to work on this new map.
There were 3 servers for quite a long time.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #32597

Basil now has box. It's not meta but it is a bigger map. I will try to idle on basil as much as possible even if there are no players on it for hours, just in the small hope that population and regular game-play resumes there. Basil come back, I miss you.
miggles

Post by miggles » #32598

why is it boxxxxxxxxx
Munchlax

Post by Munchlax » #32602

@cipher
From what I understand meta isn't being maintained anymore while box is, that's why box is a better choice, but whatever you want man.
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #32603

NikNakFlak wrote:Basil now has box. It's not meta but it is a bigger map. I will try to idle on basil as much as possible even if there are no players on it for hours, just in the small hope that population and regular game-play resumes there. Basil come back, I miss you.
Meta is what made it special.
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #32633

Aranclanos wrote:100 PLAYERS AND NO LAG
saycode rewrite ftw
headcoder me pls
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #32642

Lovecraft wrote:
NikNakFlak wrote:Basil now has box. It's not meta but it is a bigger map. I will try to idle on basil as much as possible even if there are no players on it for hours, just in the small hope that population and regular game-play resumes there. Basil come back, I miss you.
Meta is what made it special.
No it isn't, what made server 2 special was the massive metafriend group that played there, you should have seen it, that was special.

Spoiler:

>trucking

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:

paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #32646

Fuck you callan you don't know the epic 2 minute rev rounds we had
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
Incomptinence
Byond Username: Incomptinence

Post by Incomptinence » #32679

Quick rev was surprisingly likely anywhere when heads could just flat out kill themselves at round start.
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #32745

If I had more time I would run regular events to try and spark the population on basil, but for now, at least being there when I can is all I can do.
miggles

Post by miggles » #32769

there is no point for basil to be using box
we dont need 2 box servers
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin

Post by NikNakFlak » #32821

>Idle on the server for three hours. Like, at most 6 people connect and we talk about reviving Basil
>I end falling asleep and taking a nap for 3 hours because I'm really fucking tired
>This happens

>I wake up, and suddenly it got a name change and BAM MOTHERFUCKING POPULATION
>YAY! BUT FUCK come on!

In other words
REJOICE
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #32822

iteq

Post by iteq » #32825

thank the based gods
Spoiler:
Aaron Laborde says, "YOU'RE TYPING LIKE YOU HAVE A BRISTH ACCENT BUT YOURE JUST A SAD VIRGIN"

OOC: TheBibleMelts: the only time i was repulsed by erp was when i saw lindsay donk and dawgas roleplaying out a piss-childplay fantasy

-- Administrator private message --
Admin PM from-Antonkr: You are a nigger lover.
Click on the administrator's name to reply.

OOC: Paprka: boy does talking shit get me horny
OOC: Sawrge: i am getting admin vote and iteq is getting player vote
(F) DEAD: Leo Bonhart says, "luck the only known tg player to trigger someones ptsd and cause a mental breakdown"
Word count of substantiative content of ban appeal: 87
Word count of shitpost copypasta: 195
OOC: Dannno: i fucking hate you stupid piece of shit iteq you fucking idiot one day im going to fucking ban you and you'll be gone for good faggot fuck you
JStheguy
Byond Username: JStheguy

Post by JStheguy » #32827

NikNakFlak wrote:>Idle on the server for three hours. Like, at most 6 people connect and we talk about reviving Basil
>I end falling asleep and taking a nap for 3 hours because I'm really fucking tired
>This happens

>I wake up, and suddenly it got a name change and BAM MOTHERFUCKING POPULATION
>YAY! BUT FUCK come on!

In other words
REJOICE
What was once lost is now found.
Aranclanos

Post by Aranclanos » #32830

(make a mineral statue, not a poster)
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #32837

Hibbles wrote:Box on Basil, Meta on Sibyl, and just watch what happens. I'm honestly not sure what would happen but it could be fun.

And would provoke a lot of mad even if we specify it's temporary.
We did that about a year ago when servers where borking and someone wanted to test to see if it was a server/hardware issue or something, or a map/bug issue.

Sybil died, Basil or whatever the fuck it was called then thrived.

Not a lot of people liked Metastation at the time. It was a very vocal minority.
/vg/station Head Admin
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #32846

Welcome to 'Badger', enjoy your visit.

I also hear that Badger/Basil got the pop boost because some admins moved players over.
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #32886

I am pretty sure moving players between SS13 servers as an admin is impossible, short from banning them and demanding they log onto the other server.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #32888

I meant by asking players to move.
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #32908

HBL hyped up Badger on Sibyl and promised admin events so yeah.
I play Boris Pepper.
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #32915

Steelpoint wrote:I also hear that Badger/Basil got the pop boost because some admins moved players over.
how dare that vile admin force innocent players to emigrate from their home servers by bribing them with fun. :evil:
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
Steelpoint
Github User

Post by Steelpoint » #32924

Cheridan wrote:
Steelpoint wrote:I also hear that Badger/Basil got the pop boost because some admins moved players over.
how dare that vile admin force innocent players to emigrate from their home servers by bribing them with fun. :evil:
I wasn't saying it was a bad thing, if anything it was a smart move to help jump start Badgers population.
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #32930

Steelpoint wrote:
Cheridan wrote:
I wasn't saying it was a bad thing, if anything it was a smart move to help jump start Badgers population.
Heh, ok.
The funny thing is, I think some people actually saw it that way though. SoS said he kept getting angry PMs about the server's renaming.
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #33608

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #33614

isn't that a quote from The Call Of Cthulhu?
Spoiler:
miggles

Post by miggles » #33644

its from the nameless city
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #274704

Amazing how much this has changed, now bagil is the highpop server while sybil is medium pop.
Quanti
Byond Username: Killaslot

Post by Quanti » #274707

time to flip this turtle onto its back
Haevacht
Byond Username: Capital_H

Post by Haevacht » #274709

Quanti wrote:time to flip this turtle onto its back
Them impale, roast, and serve as a delicacy, the once cold turtle.
1% of a coder, 2% of a spriter, 97% >:3c

Random name on Bagel, usually assistant.