Your clown name.

General SS13 Chat
Cuboos
Byond Username: Cuboos

Your clown name.

Post by Cuboos » #33198

Most of us here have been the clown once or twice (some of us even more). Each one typically has a unique name that often follows a motif. (Shoe snatching willy, narcoleptic clown, ect.)

Mine are usually:

Doctor Weird. A clown scientist specializing in RnD and slip based technology. Not recommended you let this clown into chemistry.

Timmy the Toucher: What does "toucher" mean? Well there's only one way to find out. Is usually seen hanging out with a distressed looking stranger wearing rainbow cloths and a ball gag.

Fighting Clown: based on this
Spoiler:
[youtube][/youtube]
usually seen wearing athletic shorts and boxing gloves, fond of whiskey. Typically hangs around the fitness ring. Likes to go for the jaw.

Nip Snip: Clown named shared between me and LunchboxKilla. Don't be shirtless near him.
/TG/ First and Only Sound guy
The only Dev unanimously loved least hated.
looping
Byond Username: Looping

Re: Your clown name.

Post by looping » #33226

Uncle Badtouch: No explanation needed.
appeal me now ok think about it admin u could have a friend a friend who comes down to ur house and listens to ur words but doesnt respond to them because he knows that words are for the weak and physical violence is the superior form of communication but u wont accept this ur scared ur stuck in the prefix of pretification yea thats right ur sitting there stuck to the floor from ur goopy liquid glue sweat unable tro answer the door guess whos there its my friend spooner who is requesting appeal me
Lovecraft
Byond Username: Rabukurafuto

Post by Lovecraft » #33229

Suicides Instantly
"Oh God, I'm only good for one joke!"
and then I kill myself and move on
Friendly reminder that you are beautiful and this server would be nothing without your continued support
I play August Finster, a suave midget with a grudge, as well as Francis Heart, the naked guitarist of the Cosmos.
Spoiler:
Nobody is worthless. PM me anytime to talk.
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #33233

And then I ban you for wasting a priceless job slot.

I've never, ever come up with a decent Clown name to use, so I usually just corrupt my current character's name or make her Myriam's younger sister she never talks about for good reason or whatever.
RIP
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #33237

When I sporadicly played as a Clown long ago, I would go by the name of 'Sir Honk of Honkington' and dress up in a snazzy suit.
FredNodoor
Byond Username: Anonwizard404

Post by FredNodoor » #33239

Honkilicious
My only dream is a world without mimes
paprika
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Paprka

Post by paprika » #33253

David Honklehoff
Oldman Robustin wrote:It's an established meme that coders don't play this game.
as334
Byond Username: As334
Github Username: as334

Post by as334 » #33275

HonkBeard the pirate.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #33278

I went with "Helen of Nyaa" a few times, ambassador of Cat Planet. Of course with kitten ears.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
LunchboxKilla
Byond Username: Lunchboxkilla

Post by LunchboxKilla » #33295

Nip Snip
GnomeFist

Post by GnomeFist » #33335

Atmosfarty Tushnician. My job often consists of trying to get the station fueled by methane, with or without the help of Engineering, Botany and the Chef.
Kavaloosh

Post by Kavaloosh » #33337

Shit Nigger Faggot
Confront them with annihilation, and they will then survive; plunge them into a deadly situation, and they will then live. When people fall into danger, they are then able to strive for victory.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #33418

Yucko the Clown
Explanation: Foul mouthed piece of shit that drinks heavily and talks to people as if he's on a tv show.
[youtube]ka9e4bWaoPI[/youtube]

Homey D. Clown
Explanation: VERY Rarely done... but still something I've tried to do.
[youtube]_QhuBIkPXn0[/youtube]
Probably one step away from being perma'd... Also as a player I am not robust enough to do him justice.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
QuartzCrystal
Byond Username: QuartzCrystal

Post by QuartzCrystal » #33423

I exclusively play as Anus Monster. I try various gimmick's and do different things but I always use the name Anus Monster.

I don't know why.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #33442

Punchinello or Konrad Beezo, from Life Expectancy. Both are clowns, and both are trained in the art of killing.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Saegrimr
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Post by Saegrimr » #33446

I prefer to Mime around and stalk/rescue the clown when he inevitably gets his shit slapped. The silent protector of humor, Bleaux Zeborgs.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #33449

Saegrimr wrote:Bleaux Zeborgs.
Best punny name I've ever seen.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #33484

Saegrimr wrote:I prefer to Mime around and stalk/rescue the clown when he inevitably gets his shit slapped. The silent protector of humor, Bleaux Zeborgs.
Long long ago when I played regularely... as traitor mime i've tried to get the name "Enemy Mime."

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #33489

Sliplocker Weldspace; Exactly what you think.
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #33491

nice nametheft
i am uncreative and just name myself "dora the explora" because my character is named dora
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #33525

Red Honktober
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #33539

Clunwe

I am a boring shit
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Subtle
Byond Username: SubtleGraces

Post by Subtle » #33568

"Not Mime"

Really shines when you can convince the Mime to be "Not Clown."
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #33642

Shoes the Clown.

He steals shoes.

That or he loads his bag with mouse traps and angers security so they'll search him.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
miggles
Byond Username: Miggles

Post by miggles » #33645

thats just shoe snatchin' willy without a fun name
dezzmont wrote:I am one of sawrge's alt accounts
dezzmont wrote:sawrge has it right.
Connor wrote:miggles is correct though
Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #33662

miggles wrote:thats just shoe snatchin' willy without a fun name
^^^
Septavius

Post by Septavius » #33699

slammity ville horror
Mastigos

Post by Mastigos » #33726

Bubble.
Hornygranny wrote: i was wrong
Paprika wrote:Saegrimr is right.
#NEVERFORGET
Silavite
Byond Username: Silavite

Post by Silavite » #33739

[youtube][/youtube]
Either that, or Uncle Jack.
Because there's a big difference between
"Helping your Uncle Jack off of a horse."
and
"Helping your uncle jack off of a horse."
WrexingDrew

Post by WrexingDrew » #33742

Pluto. Short and simple. I like it.
Officer Zean Durmanos [145.9] queries, “How the FUCK do you frown loudly anyway?”
Snake2512
Byond Username: Snake2512

Post by Snake2512 » #34483

King Tones
4:08 PM - Maccus: you touched me as a kid remember
ColonicAcid
Byond Username: ColonicAcid

Post by ColonicAcid » #34484

My clown name is Meat Pies the joke is that I burnt my lips on hot pies.
crack is whack but smacks got your back
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #34587

ColonicAcid wrote:My clown name is Meat Pies the joke is that I burnt my lips on hot pies.
Always blow on the pie, safer communities together
Erisian
Byond Username: Erisian

Post by Erisian » #34710

MC Honk Deez Nutz.
Cuboos

Post by Cuboos » #34711

Erisian wrote:MC Honk Deez Nutz.
Muh Bro Clown
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #34743

I don't think I'll ever get tired of clowns taking mime names and then making a ton of noise on the radio.

This is almost always followed with "OH MY GOD WHY IS THAT FUCKING MIME TALKING LYNCH HE"
Saintish
Byond Username: Saintish

Post by Saintish » #34760

My mime name is Laurel, my clown name is Hardy. The classic comedy duo.
MedicInDisquise

Post by MedicInDisquise » #34895

My name is Troubador. For normal names, mime names, or clown names, I go with the classic.
Metafive
Byond Username: Metafive

Post by Metafive » #39257

I wanted to run with the idea of the clown being a melodramatic, self-important idiot instead of a wacky prankster.

So "Scaramouche" was really the only option. As I heard it, it's a archetype/stock character from classic comedy/theatre- the vain but often ultimately impotent guy who gets taken down a few pegs by the end, and most frequently dresses in black.
Comrade Leo
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Post by Comrade Leo » #39262

Mime name is Cheese On Toast. Because I like cheese on toast and was eating it when I entered the name and stuck with it. Before I ran with a gimmick of calling myself various chocolate bars and sweets.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #39264

... You know now I want to try a gimmick traitor Clown round with the name "Vaudevillain."

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Valiantttt
Byond Username: Valiantttt

Post by Valiantttt » #39271

Mr.Bozo. Because of a song named 'bozo's lament'
[youtube]IsZ1E10-4Xo[/youtube]
Kuraudo
Byond Username: Arumashi

Post by Kuraudo » #39377

Enclownator.
"He can't be bargained with. He can't be reasoned with. He doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And he absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are brigged."
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #232730

Sticky Fingers
Guess the gimmick
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #232758

Uncle Garbage. I carry around a trash bag that I fill with junk and roll around in it.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #232773

Chuckleberry cunt is my clown name, give me some gimmicks I can run
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #232774

The only one I have a real concept for is Hunts-The-Valids.
I generally act a little suspicious and set my PDA ringtone to a fake uplink code. Stabbing people with harmless pens, stalking a little, dropping fake code words, such things.

No matter my clown name or gimmick I sometimes challenge people to contests of skill or speed. It's how I managed to down a HoS once, he told me his reaction speed was great and I threw a heavy bola at him right after yelling "CATCH!!"
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #232968

good necro

my clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey because he's a white boi
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Dagdammit
Byond Username: Dagdammit

Post by Dagdammit » #238960

Honkmaster Supreme and Mime Time.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #239008

... I am now inspired to play a round as Yucko and go around insulting people and otherwise being a foul piece of shit.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med