[POLL] Put one of the servers on the pub hub for a day

General SS13 Chat

Which server do you think should be the subject of this experiment?

Sybil
4%
Sybil
4%
Sybil
4%
Basil
15%
Basil
15%
Basil
15%
Artyom
4%
Artyom
4%
Artyom
4%
I do not support the experiment
8%
8%
8%
Abstain
1%
Abstain
1%
Abstain
1%

Total votes: 207

JJRcop
Byond Username: JJRcop
Github Username: JJRcop

[POLL] Put one of the servers on the pub hub for a day

Post by JJRcop » #1506

This would be an experiment: Put one of the servers, be it Sybil, Basil, or Artyom, on the SS13 BYOND hub for one day, by which I mean at least 16 hours, at most, 32 hours (not taking into account delays which prevent SoS from taking it off), then take it off and resume normal procedures.

Have the MOTD include the 18+ policy like normal, but under that state: "This is a short experiment, this server is normally off the BYOND hub, you can find us at http://tgstation13.org/ after the experiment is over, we have two other SS13 servers you will also enjoy."

The idea is, it will give the servers short exposure to potential players who haven't clicked a wiki link or are otherwise somehow unable to find a reference to this server or codebase. It will only last for a day, and after that, everything will be like normal, and the pubbies who like the server will come and join again manually, like we all do.

This experiment will have to be properly scheduled so as many admins as possible can be on the server during the experiment, as the server will be publicly visible to everyone on the hub, which attracts a lot of attention.

If the experiment goes well, it could be scheduled to happen semi-regularly. (When everyone feels like it's a good time to do it again).

This will only be on one of the servers, so everyone who gets sick of the pubbies can go play on the other two servers, which will stay off the hub.

This isn't a guarantee that the server population will swell to 108 or what have you, as people may stick to the servers they are familiar with, but it's an experiment.

I don't like doing polls, because they depersonalize the votes, but I will anyway. There will be five options: Sybil, Basil, Artyom, No, Abstain. I still encourage you to post your thoughts anyway.

Choosing one of the servers will count as "yes" that you support the idea, choosing "no" shows that you do not support the idea, and "abstain" means you would not like your vote to count for either of them.

Please note that the poll doesn't mean "this server will be the server", it's just a representation of what the players who browse the forum think. There can be another in-game poll if we decide to pursue the experiment, to get the general playerbase's thoughts. Ultimately, which server goes on the pub hub is for the community admins to decide.
I lurk quite often...
Ikarrus
Byond Username: Ikarrus
Github Username: Ikarrus

Re: Put one of the servers on the pub hub for a day

Post by Ikarrus » #1512

The experiment would probably be least disruptive on Basil, which doesn't get much traffic any more.

But for what it's worth, I hear the worst when it comes to the people who use the BYOND hub.
Former Dev/Headmin
Who is this guy?
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #1514

We'll need to get at least some of our players to go on the server at that time, so that the server has at least some population to encourage pubbies to join it.
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #1530

If we make it a big event, announced beforehand and with admins pushing it and whatnot, that shouldn't be too tough. I dunno, sounds like a bad idea; let's go for it.
RIP
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #1533

This seems like a good idea. I'd probably play on whatever server it would wind up being. Which looks like Basil. And the best part? Enough players wouldn't want to participate that the other servers would retain their normal pops.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
Kelenius
Byond Username: Kelenius

Post by Kelenius » #1535

And make them all valid.
Atlanta-Ned
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Atlanta-ned

Post by Atlanta-Ned » #1537

Nox was on the public list and it went okay...

But seriously, I think this is a cool idea. As long as we don't make a big deal out of it and don't bash people who join because of how they found it.
Statbus! | Admin Feedback
OOC: Pizzatiger: God damn Atlanta, how are you so fucking smart and charming. It fucking pisses me off how perfect you are
Stephie

Post by Stephie » #1538

We already conducted this experiment:

Result: at least two bans for what is supposed to be basic stuff (multikeying, killing others as HoS/Captain for no reason), as well as a variety of interesting players. For example, a roboticist who'd validhunt all the antags in a lowpop round, announce "Well, all antags dead, bye" over the radio and go braindead; a warden who'd unironically say "^_^" over the radio; a HoP who'd do a restart vote immediately after being spaced.

One thing that it did not help with is the server population, as you probably know.
Aurx
Byond Username: Aurx

Post by Aurx » #1539

One of the iterations of /vg/station was publicly listed for a short time. It was the absolute WORST experience of my entire SS13 history. It took weeks to weed out all the shit players that joined. Some pubbies are perfectly decent people, but the majority are utterly HORRIBLE.

I am completely opposed to this plan, and would likely refuse to administrate for a couple weeks after the event if it happened.
Head admin, /vg/station
Game admin, /tg/station
POMF FOR HEADMIN
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #1540

I came here from NoX, which was considered one of the more powergamey servers to play on, and ive never caused any problems here. I do not think its a terrible idea to put a server on the SS13 hub for a while to see what happens. It will certainly attract some bad players, that is inevitable, but they are not ALL bad.
JJRcop
Byond Username: JJRcop
Github Username: JJRcop

Post by JJRcop » #1544

I think this would work really well if /tg/ players were willing to be in the server that can deal with shit players. If we get enough people we could outweigh the pubbies and keep them in check if they try something really stupid, all while trying to show them the wonderful players we have and stuff, and that they are welcome to come back any time and enjoy themselves.

It could go horribly wrong, but that's what happens in experiments. It may have been done before, but I think it could work this time with enough people participating.

I'd be there, if real life things don't get in the way.
I lurk quite often...
MisterPerson
Board Moderator
Byond Username: MisterPerson

Post by MisterPerson » #1546

If Basil wasn't so dead, I wouldn't be voting to do this. But it is, so we have to do something to revive it.
I code for the code project and moderate the code sections of the forums.

Feedback is dumb and it doesn't matter
Mat13295
Byond Username: Mat13295

Post by Mat13295 » #1552

Or we just let it rest in peace since we don't have the pop for 3 servers?
I don't even play here anymore, hue.
Psyentific
Byond Username: Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #1568

Please don't pubbie-fill my beloved Artyom.

But uh. Yeah.

On one hand, more people in the community is good.
On the other hand, Pubbies. Ew.

I mean, there's some alright people in there. but at least a good 60% of them are complete shit. The ones that are will naturally get weeded out, yeah, and it is on Basil, and we do need more people...

Fuckit, #yolo, what's the worst that could happen? What could possibly go wrong?
I haven't logged into SS13 in at least a year.
fleure
Byond Username: Fleure

Post by fleure » #1572

Stephie wrote: For example, a roboticist who'd validhunt all the antags in a lowpop round, announce "Well, all antags dead, bye" over the radio and go braindead; a warden who'd unironically say "^_^" over the radio; a HoP who'd do a restart vote immediately after being spaced.
Ex-/tg/station maintainer for being a lazy shit.
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #1578

fleure wrote:
Stephie wrote: For example, a roboticist who'd validhunt all the antags in a lowpop round, announce "Well, all antags dead, bye" over the radio and go braindead; a warden who'd unironically say "^_^" over the radio; a HoP who'd do a restart vote immediately after being spaced.
Remember - Rule zero. All we have to do is arbitrarily ban them for being complete shitter pubbies.
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned

Post by TheTerbs » #1582

Unban me during the period and let me ban bait them

Go ahead

LET ME OUTTA MY RUSTY CAGE

RELEASE THE BEAST
you're gonna carry that weight
Bluespace
Byond Username: Bluespace

Post by Bluespace » #1583

I've modded 80 player rounds on NoX, that was permanently on the hub, it's not so bad once you get used to it, fucktons of ahelps a minute though.
I play Boris Pepper.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #1587

If we let the community know what date this will happen I think we can add some good weighting to the server and therefore weed out the crap and nurture the good un's. It'll also inflate the population to where people might actually join (people are always put off my low pops, hence probably why the Terry experiment on hub failed).
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
fleure
Byond Username: Fleure

Post by fleure » #1588

Psyentific wrote:Remember - Rule zero. All we have to do is arbitrarily ban them for being complete shitter pubbies.
Of course, I think it's mostly up to the admin team on whether they are willing to deal with the extra work, though.
Ex-/tg/station maintainer for being a lazy shit.
Alex Crimson
Byond Username: Dazbuzz

Post by Alex Crimson » #1591

Bluespace wrote:I've modded 80 player rounds on NoX, that was permanently on the hub, it's not so bad once you get used to it, fucktons of ahelps a minute though.
Poor Box was never designed to contain 80 players. Half the population was Assistants. I just spectated those rounds and laughed at the destruction.
Comrade Leo
Byond Username: ComradeLeo

Post by Comrade Leo » #1605

TheTerbs wrote:Unban me during the period and let me ban bait them

Go ahead

RELEASE THE BEAST
[youtube]RRzVYYESyv4[/youtube]

Terbs is the ring in this instance.
Hibbles
Byond Username: HotelBravoLima

Post by Hibbles » #1616

Go ahead

RELEASE THE BEAST
You honestly tempt me here.
RIP
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #1619

Hibbles wrote:

Go ahead

RELEASE THE BEAST
Do it.
Spacemanspark
Byond Username: Spacemanspark

Post by Spacemanspark » #1636

We should do this experiment.
:^)
Kraso
Byond Username: S0ldi3rKr4s0
Github Username: Kraseo

Post by Kraso » #1682

Psyentific wrote:
Hibbles wrote:

Go ahead

RELEASE THE BEAST
Do it.
SJ212
Byond Username: Seanjohn212

Post by SJ212 » #1692

Kraso wrote:
Psyentific wrote:
Hibbles wrote:

Go ahead

RELEASE THE BEAST
Do it.
release terbs on the unsuspecting pubbies
Last edited by SJ212 on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned

Post by TheTerbs » #1693

Hibbles wrote:

Go ahead

RELEASE THE BEAST
Simply give me a time, those who wish to stay protected during such times will simply put a . at the beginning of their names (IE .Ron Burgundy)

the dot will give you immunity to being baited, I will simply need to be revived after usually each baiting, I will need immunity from adminhelps about baiting

those who can resist the temptation of being baited shall be allowed to stay.. For now

Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #1719

Eh.
This sounds like a last-resort thing to me.

An option I'd greatly prefer is having more threads on /tg/ about /tg/station, or possibly setting up a referral system - "Refer 3 of your friends and get [thing]!" (+3 telecrystals on your next traitor round, 1 free Pray, something. Whatever.) That way, we grow the community with people who either are already associated with the community, and/or know how to be decent roleplayers.

Just throwing up one of our servers on the dreaded hub scares me.
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned

Post by TheTerbs » #1720

Cheridan wrote:Eh.

An option I'd greatly prefer is having more threads on /tg/ about /tg/station, or possibly setting up a referral system - "Refer 3 of your friends and get [thing]!" (+3 telecrystals on your next traitor round, 1 free Pray, something. Whatever.) That way, we grow the community with people who either are already associated with the community, and/or know how to be decent roleplayers.

who is saying anything about growing the community

were talking about seeing all the pubbie retards come in and see what happens

why the fuck would we reward people for bringing their retarded fa/tg/uy friends here
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #1725

TheTerbs wrote:
Cheridan wrote:Eh.

who is saying anything about growing the community

were talking about seeing all the pubbie retards come in and see what happens
Apsis

Post by Apsis » #1787

I don't support this because we already have a two-way split. Having three playerbases would just be terrible. Also Cheridan I cannot believe you suggested that referral system.
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned

Post by TheTerbs » #1792

Apsis wrote:I don't support this because we already have a two-way split. Having three playerbases would just be terrible. Also Cheridan I cannot believe you suggested that referral system.
Apsis please

I must feed, it has been so long, let me sate myself on the unwashed masses

terbs hotelbravolima
22:31 terbs wanna
22:31 terbs make a dale with the devil
22:32 terbs release me from this prison
22:32 terbs i will spare your people
22:33 terbs but those of no allegiance will not be so lucky
22:33 terbs blood will be shed
22:33 terbs courts will be convened
22:33 terbs spoils will be enjoyed
22:34 terbs and the powerful will be ripped from their decadent nest
22:34 terbs but this great station
22:34 terbs it will endure
22:35 terbs the weak shall be baited
22:35 terbs and thrown into the harsh reality of space
22:35 terbs dunking will occur
22:36 terbs and an army will be raised
Cheridan
Byond Username: Cheridan

Post by Cheridan » #1796

Apsis wrote: Cheridan I cannot believe you suggested that referral system.
Literally every other online game has a referral system.
/tg/station spriter, admin, and headcoder. Feel free to contact me via PM with questions, concerns, or requests.
Stephie

Post by Stephie » #1811

I am all for having SS13 threads on /tg/ again (that's how I found out about the game in the first place), and maybe also on other sites. Referral system, though, ESPECIALLY with in-game benefits tied to it?
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #1819

Stephie wrote:I am all for having SS13 threads on /tg/ again (that's how I found out about the game in the first place), and maybe also on other sites. Referral system, though, ESPECIALLY with in-game benefits tied to it?
If referring my friends will get me an eyepatch that also provides sunglasses-level eye protection, I want it.
If referring my friends will get me a special snowflake Community Referrer satchel, in Pimpin' Purple with real* gold** trim, I want it.
If referring my friends means that I will spawn with a Cohiba Robusto cigar in my pocket, I want it.
If referring my friends will get me a custom flavor-only item that would have little to no use outside of "Look at me, I am special", I want it.

Hats, yo
Kelenius
Byond Username: Kelenius

Post by Kelenius » #1847

Psyentific wrote:
Stephie wrote:I am all for having SS13 threads on /tg/ again (that's how I found out about the game in the first place), and maybe also on other sites. Referral system, though, ESPECIALLY with in-game benefits tied to it?
If referring my friends will get me an eyepatch that also provides sunglasses-level eye protection, I want it.
If referring my friends will get me a special snowflake Community Referrer satchel, in Pimpin' Purple with real* gold** trim, I want it.
If referring my friends means that I will spawn with a Cohiba Robusto cigar in my pocket, I want it.
If referring my friends will get me a custom flavor-only item that would have little to no use outside of "Look at me, I am special", I want it.

Hats, yo
If referring friends would mean getting any in-game goods, I will utterly hate the person who added it to game, everyone who used it, and everyone who got invited that way.
Psyentific

Post by Psyentific » #1850

Kelenius wrote:
Psyentific wrote:

Hats, yo
If referring friends would mean getting any in-game goods, I will utterly hate the person who added it to game, everyone who used it, and everyone who got invited that way.
You're just jealous of my purple pimp hat.
QuantumDelpha

Post by QuantumDelpha » #1892

TheTerbs wrote:I must feed, it has been so long, let me sate myself on the unwashed masses
I need this. I need this. I need terbs
This dog has ringworms, hookworms, tapeworms, roundworms, rabies, ticks, fleas, cataracts, brain tumors, prostate cancer, testicular tumors, ovarian cancer, coprophagia, diabetes, various mental illnesses, along with a laundry list of other issues so long that Santa can't even check once.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/card/1/76561198012600559.png[/img]
But god damn he is the best pet you can get for .99 cents.
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned

Post by TheTerbs » #1923

QuantumDelpha wrote:
TheTerbs wrote:I must feed, it has been so long, let me sate myself on the unwashed masses
I need this. I need this. I need terbs
Run, run and tell your puppet masters
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #1950

I hate this idea and I rarely play anymore. It's asking for trouble.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Rumia29

Post by Rumia29 » #1959

As someone who has to cope with this shit every time I play, just do this
1. Lower your standards. You'd be surprised at the stupidity of players.
2. Laugh at incompetence. Seriously, it helps.
3. You're probably one of the more experienced players when dealing with newbies. Expect a lot of incompetence.

Like seriously though, If you don't expect much, you'll be surprised when they do something better. I usually am.
"Whoa, you're competent? Holy shit man. I think we can be friends."
In any case, if you need a spare admin or whatever during this "Experiment", I can probably lend a hand. I'm used to it at this point.
Battle of the Servers 2014: Team Terry Member
Image ImageImage
QuantumDelpha

Post by QuantumDelpha » #2008

Rumia29 wrote:1. Lower your standards. You'd be surprised at the stupidity of players.
2. Laugh at incompetence. Seriously, it helps.
3. You're probably one of the more experienced players when dealing with newbies. Expect a lot of incompetence.
Thats spooky how well that applies to dating too.

spooked
This dog has ringworms, hookworms, tapeworms, roundworms, rabies, ticks, fleas, cataracts, brain tumors, prostate cancer, testicular tumors, ovarian cancer, coprophagia, diabetes, various mental illnesses, along with a laundry list of other issues so long that Santa can't even check once.
[img]http://steamsignature.com/card/1/76561198012600559.png[/img]
But god damn he is the best pet you can get for .99 cents.
CSPAN
Byond Username: CSPAN

Post by CSPAN » #2237

I support this experiment as well as the resurrection of terbs
Player of: Jay Bodega
420goslingboy69
Rarely plays
Byond Username: Usednapkin

Post by 420goslingboy69 » #2242

Psyentific wrote:
Hibbles wrote:

Go ahead

RELEASE THE BEAST
Do it.
i play :):):):):)autumn sinnow
this man's:):):):):) army
DESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTRO:):):):):)YERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERD:):):):):)ESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROY:):):):):)ERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDEST:):):):):)ROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDES:):):):):)TROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYERDESTROYER
:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

cultist-chan
Byond Username: Corruptroulette

Post by cultist-chan » #2463

Why do we care about what happens for a few days on a low pop server. Better to have SOMETHING happen than nothing.
mrpain
Byond Username: Mrpain666

Post by mrpain » #2643

Why would you knowingly open the floodgates for greifers?
/vg/station Head Admin
TheTerbs
In Game PermaBanned

Post by TheTerbs » #2644

mrpain wrote:Why would you knowingly open the floodgates for greifers?
shhh i will protect us, without me there is a power vacuum creating chaos, i am the sun, the center holding the balance together
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #2686

Rumia29 wrote: 2. Laugh at incompetence. Seriously, it helps.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Rumia29

Post by Rumia29 » #2687

mrpain wrote:Why would you knowingly open the floodgates for greifers?
Despite popular belief, surprsibgly enough, not everyone who plays on Hub servers are griefers.
Battle of the Servers 2014: Team Terry Member
Image ImageImage