Chicken Salad

General SS13 Chat
John_Oxford
Github User
Byond Username: John Oxford
Github Username: JohnOxford

Chicken Salad

Post by John_Oxford » #400610

Chicken Salad is the pinnacle of multi-tool nutrition.

You can put it on a bun, on white bread, and on crackers ( club crackers or die )

As follows

1x can of white chicken meat ( Canned is better and easier, water retention is higher resulting in moist chicken, and results in less prep time and less clean up, most cans are cheap and you can buy palettes, which are collections of 9 cans. Some brands have better textures, for instance great value has a weird flavor and is more airy. Sampson is the best in my opinion. the 28% more ones allow you to make 3 for a hefty portion in each one, or 4 for a normal portion )

Take the can, open it, get a bowl (preferably flat bottomed) use the lid to strain the water off into the sink (literally press it as hard as you possibly can), pop the lid off then dump the chicken into the bowl.

You'll now want to put your choice of seasonings / assorted shit on it. Generally your fucking insane if you put grapes in your chicken salad, be a real american and just put spices. Garlic salt/powder, your choice of generic season salt, normal sea salt, and black pepper is how i make mine. If you're feeling exotic i suppose you could put cashews or some shit in it, not sure why you would want to. but THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THIS ENTIRE GUIDE is that you put the seasoning in BEFORE you put the mayo in, you'll want to mix the seasoning in with the chicken before adding any mayo. The season mixes in and blends with the chicken, its more superficial if it mixes with the mayo since mayo doesn't really have a texture or a bite.

You'll need your choice of mayo now. The different ways to get the ideal amounts are measured in table spoons.

One table spoon is adequate and you taste your season more than the mayo but still get the mayo texture. Two is a lot and three is just ruining it, put one fucking table spoon you entitled fuck.

mix that shit

take six pieces of white bread (you're making three you fuck)

put them in pairs of two on the plate, in a triangle formation. Take the chicken salad and press and form it so it covers half of the bowl, then cut it into thirds and evenly disperse the chicken salad among your pieces of bread, then press and spread it.

eat

congrats you make salad chicken
Bill Rowe - Used for everything // SYS-OP - AI // SYS-USR - Cyborg
https://gyazo.com/07cbe7219ba24366c1f655ad6c56a524

Signature Content:
Spoiler:
Offical In-Game rank:

TechnoAlchemist wrote:you where always right john, you where always right
>implying the admin conspiracy wasen't just confirmed by a admin.
see, i told you motherfuckers.
NikNakFlak wrote:this isn't a game you can't just post whenever you want
I don't even know what the fuck tg is.

cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: Chicken Salad

Post by cedarbridge » #400612

You missed the shed.
SpaceInaba
Byond Username: SpaceInaba

Re: Chicken Salad

Post by SpaceInaba » #400616

I made an omelette this morning and ate it on toast with sausage and cheese and it was super mmmmmmmm
Spoiler:
ImageImageImage
fuck,