Whats a thing that you did once on ss13 that you fear ever doing again?

General SS13 Chat
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Re: Whats a thing that you did once on ss13 that you fear ever doing again?

Post by NecromancerAnne » #476531

Bottom post of the previous page:

I speedcooked nitrous oxide via a lighter once while next to a scientist.

We were in pieces and I copped a bwoinked. I explained that it was an honest mistake and I didn't notice the detonation temperature but I felt really shitty about it. Basically I don't use speed cooking on shit anymore unless I'm 100% certain it has no detonation point. I am also meticulous about beaker temperature and don't even trust stabilizating agent to keep me safe. That is the REAL danger of chem and I've also accidentally blown myself and others to pieces making black powder without care for beaker temperature.

That said, it is fun to use pyronades for instant detonations for stuff like meth and nitrous by having the chem mix in the grenade.
Tamaguen
Byond Username: Tamaguen

Post by Tamaguen » #477574

Taking a shower with my clothes on.
gum disease
Byond Username: GUM DISEASE

Post by gum disease » #478386

Blood brothers. I managed to kill both targets, but I felt so shitty killing them. One of them was a jani who upon being borged was very happy to be able to clean more efficiently though. That helped to ease the guilt, lmao.
I almost got caught a few times, so it was kinda clutch as well.
Image no aim, smooth brain, i'm a borg main.
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #479641

Helping other players have fun at my expense.
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
PotatoMasher
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: PotatoMasher

Post by PotatoMasher » #479961

Accidentally opening the Engineering plasma canister.

And then accidentally setting fire to it.

Which prevented access to the SM.

Which was also delaminating.

Which resulted in a shuttle call.

It wasn't a good round for me. The only good thing was that there were no admins around to see how retarded I was in that instant.
A strange moth entrusted me with administration, let me know how well I'm doing here.
► Show Spoiler
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #481014

Maxcapping Brig without getting caught
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #482242

A loong time ago there was a total bro bartender who I was friends with the whole round, when I decided I wanted to try becoming a slime. I talked with him in his backroom, gave him my stuff, and injected the oil extract.
Turns out oil extracts and black extracts are different things. The explosion killed us both.
The worst part is that he completely forgave me.
firecage
Github User
Byond Username: Firecage
Github Username: Firecage

Post by firecage » #482673

Stealing peoples shoes and then licking their hot, sweaty feet.

BGObandit unfortunately bwoinked me :(
ThatGuyWhoLikesSpace
Byond Username: ThatGuyWhoLikesSpace

Post by ThatGuyWhoLikesSpace » #485211

I started as Richard Stallman the curator and began the "Free Station Foundation" (FSF for short) in order to give crew members freedom and privacy. Improved privacy by removing cameras. Indoctrinated more people into my not-cult to remove cameras. Rioted outside of administration to make the AI open source. Fought a half nude greyshirt who promised to join my not-cult if I won. Won. Photocopied hundreds of political cartoons and began throwing them in people's faces. pAI helped throw more pamphlets at people.

so much trolling & some minor rule breakage with no a-pings, i feel like i got lucky.
Kryson
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Kryson

Post by Kryson » #485225

Pranking people by sleepypen-injecting them with 7u bathsalts dissolved in whiskey as a non antag.

I felt so bad and paranoid about getting bwoinked after i gave myself a dose and found out it gave me like 5 brain traumas.

I spent the rest of the round making neurine and mannitol for the people, no one suspected me.

The next i used my newfound knowledge to kill two murderboning traitors with 10u bathsalt syringes.
Reyn
Byond Username: ReynTime13

Post by Reyn » #517492

Reviving a semi Dead thread

Buckshotting the captain to death as warden.

I have context I swear!
I play Trevor Fea on Bagil, And Giorno Giovanna on terry. Yes, I'm THAT raging asshole. Sorry for being such a cunt.
Have I told you how much I hate engineering, by the way?