Simple Questions Thread

General SS13 Chat
User avatar
Scones
 
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:46 am
Location: cooler than thou
Byond Username: Scones

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Scones » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:54 pm #48405

How the fuck do I fold a rollerbed?
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha



User avatar
Akkryls
 
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:54 am
Byond Username: Akkryls

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Akkryls » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:10 pm #48409

Cecily wrote:How the fuck do I fold a rollerbed?


I believe you click on it whilst it's empty?

User avatar
Braincake
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:48 pm
Byond Username: Braincake

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Braincake » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:16 pm #48411

Code suggests you drag&drop the rollerbed sprite onto yours, just like folding up a bodybag.

Zsword
 
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Zsword » Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:47 pm #48472

okay, follow up question, still medical related: do chems metabolise in a dead body still? Or could I say Inaprov someone as I'm trying to defib them to help prevent that whole 'immediatly take crit oxyloss ded' thing?

Raven776
 
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:51 pm
Byond Username: Raven776

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Raven776 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:22 pm #48481

Zsword wrote:okay, follow up question, still medical related: do chems metabolise in a dead body still? Or could I say Inaprov someone as I'm trying to defib them to help prevent that whole 'immediatly take crit oxyloss ded' thing?


Chems do not metabolize in a dead body. What does this mean? INAP DEFIB! (Or any healing chemical will work, dexalin or dexalin+ being good ones). OOOOOR you can shoot a body up with DD and healing chemicals and then give it to the chef (or traitor chemist? Plasma/toxins and leave it in the morgue). The gibbed bits will be poisonous!


I've got questions of my own

What drinks give special effects? I know beepsky smash, neurotoxin, and doctor's delight. I've heard that anti freeze keeps you cold in hot temperatures (or was it warm in cold temperatures?) But does amasec, silencer, or a toxins special have anything special about it?

User avatar
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:17 pm
Byond Username: Cipher3

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Cipher3 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:11 am #48507

Raven776 wrote:The gibbed bits will be poisonous!

That is... so convoluted yet plausible for murder...
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.


I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus


Image

User avatar
Ergovisavi
 
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:03 pm
Byond Username: Ergovisavi

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Ergovisavi » Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:17 am #48530

Cipher3 wrote:
Raven776 wrote:The gibbed bits will be poisonous!

That is... so convoluted yet plausible for murder...


If you want to take this a bit further, you can do some silly stuff. Take corpse. Stab with our new sleepypens, that contain mute toxin. Throw the corpse in the gibber. The mute toxin will be in the meat. Grind up the meat in your blender. Put the resultant blended stuff in your condiment machine. You now have an isolated bottle of mute toxin. Obtain dropper. Find someone without eye protection. Stun, spray them in the eyes, murder.

Of course, the ultimate fuck you, is mixing Beepsky smash with the mute toxin (So people don't recognize the victim as being stunned), throw it in a hypospray (Murder the CMO), and now you've got an incredibly bullshit murder tool.

whodaloo
 
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:49 am
Byond Username: Whodaloo

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby whodaloo » Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:13 am #48547

Raven776 wrote:
Zsword wrote:okay, follow up question, still medical related: do chems metabolise in a dead body still? Or could I say Inaprov someone as I'm trying to defib them to help prevent that whole 'immediatly take crit oxyloss ded' thing?


Chems do not metabolize in a dead body. What does this mean? INAP DEFIB! (Or any healing chemical will work, dexalin or dexalin+ being good ones). OOOOOR you can shoot a body up with DD and healing chemicals and then give it to the chef (or traitor chemist? Plasma/toxins and leave it in the morgue). The gibbed bits will be poisonous!


I've got questions of my own

What drinks give special effects? I know beepsky smash, neurotoxin, and doctor's delight. I've heard that anti freeze keeps you cold in hot temperatures (or was it warm in cold temperatures?) But does amasec, silencer, or a toxins special have anything special about it?

Coffee makes you resistant to cold damage and makes you move faster. I also believe drinks with caffeine like Kahlua and Loko 13 will let you resist stuff like sleep toxin and chloral. At least, that's what I can tell from my incredibly poor reading of the code. Apparently the toxins special and anti-freeze have cold-resistant properties, as does the vodka+pepper spray drink. Iced beer, apparently, cools you down. The silencer will heal you if you're a mime and you drink it, and the banana mama will heal the clown.
i love public logs
Spoiler:
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : Beacuse
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : ((im banned))

SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Hos
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Can i bang you]
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : ]plras
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : R; I WROTE THIS SOMG FOR YOU HOS

SAY: Bryce Pax/IcePacks : I THINK I WAS A LITTLE HASTY IN GIVING THE CREW ACCESS TO THE ARMORY

Lusty Xenomorph Maid begins to clean the telescopic baton with the soap...

[Common] Garrett Larson says, "How do i shot pod"

OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : WHodaloo, why are you so fucking aggressive against me
OOC: Engineer Donkin/Whodaloo : i have no idea what you're talking about chief
OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : Cuck sucking dick wanking piece of cock shit head

User avatar
AnonymousNow
 
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:41 pm
Location: Neptune
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby AnonymousNow » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:01 am #48556

Aren't some fizzy drinks meant to have a mild dexalin-like effect?
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.


Image

Image

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.

User avatar
Preamble
 
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:02 am
Byond Username: Preamble

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Preamble » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:46 am #48569

OJ helps with airloss damage, and starkist is 50% OJ.

User avatar
FrostFenex
 
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:34 pm

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby FrostFenex » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:10 am #48583

How does one win the the game?

User avatar
ExplosiveCrate
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:04 pm
Byond Username: ExplosiveCrate

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby ExplosiveCrate » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:41 am #48586

kill all the antags
i dont even know what the context for my signature was

Septavius
 

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Septavius » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:40 am #48606

kill all non antags

Zsword
 
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Zsword » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:01 am #48607

Survive the round. Complete your personal objectives.

User avatar
Vekter
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:25 pm
Location: Fucking around with the engine.
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Vekter » Sat Dec 06, 2014 11:01 am #48612

I recall Dr. Gibb acting like Dexalin but I'm not 100% sure.

They're all listed on the wiki, under Guide to Food and Drink.
Image
Image
Image


Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you

User avatar
Miauw
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:23 am
Byond Username: Miauw62

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Miauw » Sat Dec 06, 2014 12:42 pm #48617

Cipher3 wrote:
Raven776 wrote:The gibbed bits will be poisonous!

That is... so convoluted yet plausible for murder...

I remember the good ole days of chefs parapenning people, gibbing them and serving parapen burgers.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.

<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted

User avatar
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Thu May 08, 2014 11:17 pm
Byond Username: Cipher3

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Cipher3 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:38 pm #48655

FrostFenex wrote:How does one win the the game?

The only way to win SS13 is to quit.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.


I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus


Image

User avatar
Malkevin
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm
Byond Username: Malkevin

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Malkevin » Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:51 pm #48657

The only winning move is not to play at all.
How about a nice game of Chess? Faggot
This space intentionally left blank.

User avatar
Silavite
 
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:15 pm
Byond Username: Silavite

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Silavite » Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:53 pm #48852

How effective are chilled nitrogen canisters at firefighting?

User avatar
Spacezenegger
 
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:43 am

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Spacezenegger » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:58 pm #48889

I was playing on Hippy Station and their MMIs can mind transfer into simple animals like Poly/Ian. Can you do that on tgstation?

User avatar
AnonymousNow
 
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:41 pm
Location: Neptune
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby AnonymousNow » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:05 pm #48890

Spacezenegger wrote:I was playing on Hippy Station and their MMIs can mind transfer into simple animals like Poly/Ian. Can you do that on tgstation?


Hoo damn, that's an interesting one. You mean with the mindswap spell? I've personally witnessed an MMI'd wizard brain using fireball repeatedly, so that bit makes sense.

As far as I'm aware, making player-controlled critters was made easier recently. Well, I say recently... probably about a year ago, now. If that's the case, then maybe mindswap can work on simple animals.

I'll have to experiment with this myself.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.


Image

Image

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.

User avatar
Earthykiller127
 
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:34 pm

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Earthykiller127 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:37 pm #48900

Is it still possible to get a 100 brain damage bible by putting random shit as your religion?
Image

User avatar
Spacezenegger
 
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:43 am

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Spacezenegger » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:54 am #48929

AnonymousNow wrote:
Spacezenegger wrote:I was playing on Hippy Station and their MMIs can mind transfer into simple animals like Poly/Ian. Can you do that on tgstation?


Hoo damn, that's an interesting one. You mean with the mindswap spell? I've personally witnessed an MMI'd wizard brain using fireball repeatedly, so that bit makes sense.

As far as I'm aware, making player-controlled critters was made easier recently. Well, I say recently... probably about a year ago, now. If that's the case, then maybe mindswap can work on simple animals.

I'll have to experiment with this myself.

I don't think it was a mindswap spelll. I think it was just a button the MMI was able to press. Hell, it could have been a prayer. I was just curious if we had it because that sounds like a neat feature for MMIs to have.

User avatar
Miauw
 
Joined: Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:23 am
Byond Username: Miauw62

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Miauw » Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:22 am #49028

Spacezenegger wrote:
AnonymousNow wrote:
Spacezenegger wrote:I was playing on Hippy Station and their MMIs can mind transfer into simple animals like Poly/Ian. Can you do that on tgstation?


Hoo damn, that's an interesting one. You mean with the mindswap spell? I've personally witnessed an MMI'd wizard brain using fireball repeatedly, so that bit makes sense.

As far as I'm aware, making player-controlled critters was made easier recently. Well, I say recently... probably about a year ago, now. If that's the case, then maybe mindswap can work on simple animals.

I'll have to experiment with this myself.

I don't think it was a mindswap spelll. I think it was just a button the MMI was able to press. Hell, it could have been a prayer. I was just curious if we had it because that sounds like a neat feature for MMIs to have.

that's not something we have, and it will never be something we have, i think. it really doesnt make sense.
however, you can ghost and become a drone if RD builds drones.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.

<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted

Pybro
 
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:27 pm
Byond Username: Pybro

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Pybro » Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:37 pm #49056

Earthykiller127 wrote:Is it still possible to get a 100 brain damage bible by putting random shit as your religion?

I dunno about the Bible, but I remember setting "adminism" to your religion giving YOU, the chaplain, 100 brai damage.

Erbbu
 
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:56 am
Byond Username: Erbbu

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Erbbu » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:25 pm #49383

What's the most effective way of spreading diseases as an antag virologist?

Pybro
 
Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:27 pm
Byond Username: Pybro

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Pybro » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:44 pm #49386

Inject the infected blood into the chef's food/bartender's drinks. Or, infect a monkey man/monkey with it, then give that body to the chef. He'll gib it and make burgers, which may or may not contain the virus.

Tell the Clown you have a helpful virus for him, that it spreads on contact, and that you want him to spread it so everyone is super. Break a hole into your office from maint/emag the doors so you can safely blame it on the clown breaking in and fucking with stuff.

Get a spray bottle or any backpack water cannon. Fill it with blood from a syringe after emptying it. Run around spraying people with your diseased blood.

If you don't care about your own survival, get a grey shirt and infect yourself. Run around hugging everyone. Works especially well if you're a changeling as you can transform into an assistant, infect everyone as him, put your biosuit back on, transform back to normal, then use the cure-all power.

Blood-smoke grenades do not spread blood to tiles, but last I checked they do infect everyone who inhales (or possibly even just gets hit by) the cloud.

Infect a Security Officer. They tend to touch people a lot, be outside of maint, and don't have easy access to MedHUDS.

Get an Odysseus, and have it scan the infected blood. Run around stealing syringes and shooting blood into people, or just sleeper napping them. Pump them with sleepytox and infected blood.

Raven776
 
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:51 pm
Byond Username: Raven776

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Raven776 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:57 pm #49390

Silavite wrote:How effective are chilled nitrogen canisters at firefighting?


Rarely do you want to actually add more gas to a gas problem... Fires are best handled with a panic syphon and properly configured atmos loop or calling the shuttle, depending on how big the fire is.

Erbbu wrote:What's the most effective way of spreading diseases as an antag virologist?


There's something I recognize as a CMO. The best ways to spread the disease are as follows...

Never say anything over comms if there's a tag that will tell people who you are. That makes it more likely for someone to come check up on you while you've got liquid biological death still in the oven. If you get caught making GBS airborn, you're going to have a bad day and likely have all of your stuff but maybe a cold bottle spaced.

Make more than one disease with different cures. This means you're less likely to run into someone just handing out nutriment pills and the entire effort being wasted.

Make the diseases ANNOYING more than harmful. Dropping what you hold every few seconds, falling down, or getting random genetic illnesses will do a number to the crew.

Get yourself vaccines first. Keep a couple vaccine mixes in your box in case there's someone you want to save/ally with.

Most importantly: STEAL THE FUCKING PANDEMIC BOARDS. Get a screwdriver and a crowbar and take the one from virology. Steal the one from tech storage. Your CMO/Science staff especially competent? Bomb R&D.

If you can get the diseases to be stealth and there are no pandemic boards on station, congrats on the shuttle call from anyone smart enough to recognize the problem that won't go away.

Either never be the Virologist (break in as an assistant) or hide your identity with an agent ID or a genetics monkey identity. Everyone (EVERYONE) will be trying to lynch you, even if it's just a cold, for not being in virology fixing it.

If you REALLY wanna get fun, do all of this and then syndicate pipe bomb a monkey next to the virology station, drop your virologist ID next to it, and pretend you got gibbed.

Beyond that, make sure you've got a couple syringes tucked away somewhere to restart the plague if people do manage to find the cure and wipe it from the station. If the vaccines get out, then you're fucked until you can make a new disease variant. Good news? It's REALLY easy to do that.

User avatar
bandit
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:35 pm
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby bandit » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:54 pm #49404

Pybro wrote:Tell the Clown you have a helpful virus for him, that it spreads on contact, and that you want him to spread it so everyone is super. Break a hole into your office from maint/emag the doors so you can safely blame it on the clown breaking in and fucking with stuff.


Fuck that. Get a 100 potency banana, and inject it with the virus. Tell the clown you have a 100-potency banana for him.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls

User avatar
Earthykiller127
 
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:34 pm

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Earthykiller127 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:07 am #49407

bandit wrote:
Pybro wrote:Tell the Clown you have a helpful virus for him, that it spreads on contact, and that you want him to spread it so everyone is super. Break a hole into your office from maint/emag the doors so you can safely blame it on the clown breaking in and fucking with stuff.


Fuck that. Get a 100 potency banana, and inject it with the virus. Tell the clown you have a 100-potency banana for him.


>assistant robust clown, take the banana with gloves equipped because XxX_PR0l99TiNGskllills_xXx anbbd space it
Image

User avatar
Spacezenegger
 
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:43 am

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Spacezenegger » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:31 am #49423

What's an advanced mop and what does it do?

Zsword
 
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Zsword » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:51 am #49447

Nothing, it needs buffed.

Okay, Honost answer: It holds about twice as much water as the normal Mop, and you spend signifigantly less time standing there 'cleaning.'

So, over the normal mop? Nothing. It'd be nice if it didn't need water and no slipped, like a super Soap.

Question about Asimov and Wizards: I've always thought that a big part of a Wizard was a wizard isn't human on account of being a 'Magic Mutant', but I've heard people say otherwise. Can I get a final verdict on this please? (Or what the servers personal rulebase is.)

PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 pm.
Reason: Requested

User avatar
ExplosiveCrate
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:04 pm
Byond Username: ExplosiveCrate

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby ExplosiveCrate » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:50 am #49459

I don't think there was every a period when wizards weren't humans.
i dont even know what the context for my signature was

User avatar
Vekter
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:25 pm
Location: Fucking around with the engine.
Byond Username: Vekter

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Vekter » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:51 am #49460

Yup, official word has always been that wizards are human. Unless they aren't.
Image
Image
Image


Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you

User avatar
Malkevin
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm
Byond Username: Malkevin

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Malkevin » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:29 am #49462

Must suck to be a lizard wizard
This space intentionally left blank.

User avatar
Earthykiller127
 
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:34 pm

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Earthykiller127 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:00 pm #49560

when i'm buckled in a bed, how do i cover myself with the bed sheet?
Image

PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 pm.
Reason: Requested

Cheimon
 
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 6:53 pm
Byond Username: Cheimon

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Cheimon » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:13 pm #49886

As station AI, how do I flood plasma throughout the station?

PostThis post was deleted by MrStonedOne on Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:46 pm.
Reason: Requested

User avatar
youngbuckliontiger
 
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:56 am

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby youngbuckliontiger » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:57 pm #49899

How do we earn antag coins?
Player name: Rob Ust
Lets have fun in SS13!
I don't play anymore though.

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Saegrimr » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:13 pm #49902

youngbuckliontiger wrote:How do we earn antag coins?

That's not really a thing we do, except in really rare circumstances. Generally going along well with events tends to get you favorable treatment in future events.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

User avatar
youngbuckliontiger
 
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:56 am

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby youngbuckliontiger » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:26 pm #49905

Saegrimr wrote:
youngbuckliontiger wrote:How do we earn antag coins?

That's not really a thing we do, except in really rare circumstances. Generally going along well with events tends to get you favorable treatment in future events.


Mrglasses once turned me into an alien queen at round start for an alien event because i did him a favor of experimenting about the alien empress for him the previous game. Is that what you call an antag coin? because i've never seen one.
Player name: Rob Ust
Lets have fun in SS13!
I don't play anymore though.

User avatar
Saegrimr
 
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:39 pm
Byond Username: Saegrimr

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Saegrimr » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:28 pm #49907

youngbuckliontiger wrote:Mrglasses once turned me into an alien queen at round start for an alien event because i did him a favor of experimenting about the alien empress for him the previous game. Is that what you call an antag coin? because i've never seen one.

Close enough, yeah. It's not a physical thing or something special on your account. Its just something that gets added to your notes page.
tedward1337 wrote:Sae is like the racist grandad who everyone laughs at for being racist, but deep down we all know he's right.

User avatar
Silavite
 
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:15 pm
Byond Username: Silavite

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Silavite » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:25 am #49990

Why can't I wrap a crate and put it on a mulebot? It only seems to work unwrapped.

User avatar
cedarbridge
 
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 12:24 am
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby cedarbridge » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:37 am #50026

Zsword wrote:Nothing, it needs buffed.

Okay, Honost answer: It holds about twice as much water as the normal Mop, and you spend signifigantly less time standing there 'cleaning.'

So, over the normal mop? Nothing. It'd be nice if it didn't need water and no slipped, like a super Soap.

Question about Asimov and Wizards: I've always thought that a big part of a Wizard was a wizard isn't human on account of being a 'Magic Mutant', but I've heard people say otherwise. Can I get a final verdict on this please? (Or what the servers personal rulebase is.)

There are some other stations that have it in their backstory that wizards are a mutant race to their own and thus are not "human." Since /tg/ doesn't have that as part of its backstory, it doesn't function in the round. Wizards are human unless they're not.

User avatar
Saltycut
 
Joined: Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:17 pm
Byond Username: Saltycut

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Saltycut » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:11 pm #50114

What is the e-sword and double e-sword insta-knockdown and insta-crit chance?
Femstation 5ever

User avatar
Malkevin
Confined to the shed
 
Joined: Thu May 01, 2014 4:33 pm
Byond Username: Malkevin

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Malkevin » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:40 pm #50120

None existent

All weapons have a chance of KOing some from hits to the head, the chance is the weapon's force value used directly as a percentage
All weapons have a knock down chance from hits to the torso which is force + 10
This space intentionally left blank.

User avatar
Dax Dupont
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:07 pm
Location: Belgium
Byond Username: DaxYeen
Github Username: DaxDupont

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Dax Dupont » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:35 am #50276

What's the best gasmix and temperature of the gas for the gasturbine on tgstation?

User avatar
Silavite
 
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:15 pm
Byond Username: Silavite

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Postby Silavite » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:51 pm #50331

AdAstraPerAspera wrote:What's the best gasmix and temperature of the gas for the gasturbine on tgstation?

At low temperatures, a lean (high oxy/low plasma) mixture is best. The higher your temperature gets, the more you should rich (lower oxy/higher plasma) the mixture. In theory.
In practice, the time it takes to fiddle with pumps to precisely control your mixture really isn't worth it, and just starting the turbine at a 2:1 ratio of plasma/oxygen works fine. I don't know how much (if at all) you should enrich the mix from there.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1918
Relevant thread ^

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JusticeGoat, wubli