Simple Questions Thread

General SS13 Chat
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Post by DemonFiren » #58748

Bottom post of the previous page:

So ":g absorbing AI" actually happened for a while?
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Vigilare

Post by Vigilare » #58774

- what are the best all-purpose syndie items

like, say you got 20TC and some generic objective... what do you buy

- alcoholic drinks from the bar, which is the strongest

- how many pairs of cuffs should sec carry at once
Image Image Image
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #58781

I carry three cuffs, the bare minimum of two plus one spare.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #58973

Malkevin wrote:I carry three cuffs, the bare minimum of two plus one spare.
I generally carry 3 as well. Though only 1 real set of cuffs (in internals box) and 2 zipties (one on belt one in pocket or backpack)
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #58976

I dont know why anyone would use zip ties.

They're shit.

Same cuff time as normal cuffs (or if there is a difference its negligible)
They can resist out of them in only 30 seconds compared to two minutes (this by the way made beepsky useless, sure he tells you where he arrested someone but its quite possible for them to resist out of the zip cuffs before you get there), this is especially annoying when you're questioning someone and they resist out whilst you're typing.
And you can't reuse them.

Because of points two and three I pretty much don't bother unbuckle cuffing people because they can do it themselves in just as much of a time frame.

I don't care if they look more tactitool, rl SWAT uses them because they can carry a bundle of a dozen without suffering any encumperance. AFAIK zip cuffs can't be stacked.
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #58977

Zipties aren't reusable and are easy to take off so you can cuff a minor nuisance with them when you have bigger fish to fry without worrying about uncuffing said nuisance later/worrying about those same cuffs being applied to you.
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #58995

Whoisthere wrote:Zipties aren't reusable and are easy to take off so you can cuff a minor nuisance with them when you have bigger fish to fry without worrying about uncuffing said nuisance later/worrying about those same cuffs being applied to you.
Pretty much this. Or if its a group and Im worried about them disarming me or uncuffing their friend and then trying to re-cuff me with the then "free" pair of cuffs. Plus zip tying perma prisoners is really usefull. Can just let them resist out and dont have to retrieve a pair of cuffs, giving them no chance to dunk you.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #59000

Buckle to bed > start uncuffing > count to 2 > apply stun baton > ctrl-click cuffs > run out of cell > laugh at them calling you shit
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #59002

When I'm throwing them in perma I buckle them to the bed, run out, activate the flasher, go back in, uncuff them and run out. That works for me.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #59003

Always found the stun would wear off just as I'd uncuffed them with the wall flasher
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #60230

Is there a way to make a burn chamber that doesn't start cooling down as soon as the fire dies? Even sealing this in space doesn't seem to help.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #60253

Do stuff to make your burn mix in your canisters combust.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #60306

What do you mean? I'm very stoopud when it comes to atmospherics.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #60549

1. What does the experimentor do?
2. What does it take to reproduce real chem machines?
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Vigilare

Post by Vigilare » #60565

1. magic
2. you don't, you make portable chem machines and upgrade them with an RPED for more chemicals
Image Image Image
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #61780

Three miners sit around a table and eat warm donk pockets. One of them suffers mild poisoning - one of them suffers severe poisoning, from something the sleeper calls "Bad Food".

What exactly is "Bad Food", and where does it come from?
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #61782

Is it maybe a reagent found in the failed meals that come out of the microwave?
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #61796

Wyzack wrote:Is it maybe a reagent found in the failed meals that come out of the microwave?
This is exactly what it is.

It shouldn't be in donk pockets. Report the bug.

...We can warm donk pockets again? Hooray
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #62073

Cipher3 wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Is it maybe a reagent found in the failed meals that come out of the microwave?
This is exactly what it is.

It shouldn't be in donk pockets. Report the bug.

...We can warm donk pockets again? Hooray
I'm going to try to replicate it first. The circumstances were a little more complicated, in that I was perfectly fine with my donk pocket, but the last lot of food cooked by the microwave was two donk pockets (and turned into a pile of burnt muck which nobody ate).

Also I used the smoke spell around that time...
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
Wizardjenkins66
Byond Username: Wizardjenkins66

Post by Wizardjenkins66 » #62142

How is the shoulder holster supposed to work? The Cowboy gun doesn't even fit in it.
Violaceus wrote: Mining smiths spend years working on a single katana and fold it up to a million times to produce the finest blades known to man- and lizard-kind. Katanas are thrice as sharp as eswords and thrice as hard for that matter too. Anything an esword can cut through, a katana can cut through better. I'm pretty sure a katana could easily bisect a durand mech with a simple vertical slash.
Ever wonder why Syndicate never bothered conquering Mining? That's right, they were too scared to fight the disciplined miners and their katanas of destruction.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #62146

How can I make my own anesthetic mix that won't kill someone? I like using it as HoS to control prisoners and for... special punishments. I tried making a 1/2 O2 1/2 N2O mix and it killed a cultist. I'd like to avoid that.
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #62162

Pretty sure shoulder holster is bugged. Mostly because it looks like the bandolier and can only hold one shotgun shell
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
certified good poster
Vigilare

Post by Vigilare » #62279

Luke Cox wrote:How can I make my own anesthetic mix that won't kill someone? I like using it as HoS to control prisoners and for... special punishments. I tried making a 1/2 O2 1/2 N2O mix and it killed a cultist. I'd like to avoid that.
internals are weird, they need to have 100% oxygen at 16kPa; 50% oxygen at 32kPa; 25% oxygen at 64kPa.. etc etc
it's a really bad idea to give someone 50% oxygen internals unless you set the tank output pressure to over 32kPa, otherwise they'll die of suffocation

if you really need anaesthetic, medbay has some in the surgery room that they never use (because surgery doesn't hurt unless your M.D sucks)
failing that, 15u chloral hydrate in a syringe gun will sedate - and 30u will kill

anaesthetic tanks are hard to mix, but if you can, 1/2 O2 and 1/2 N2O does work, so long as you set the O2 tank (the one you put in the big canister, the one that gets filled up) to ~32kPa

when they start sleeping, it's probably a good idea to take it off though
(pester RnD for a rapid syringe gun, and chem for sleep toxin or chloral; it's a lot easier)
Image Image Image
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #62281

Vigilare wrote:internals are weird, they need to have 100% oxygen at 16kPa; 50% oxygen at 32kPa; 25% oxygen at 64kPa.. etc etc
The idea is that, regardless of gas mix and the pressure you inhale it at, there has to be 16kPa oxygen in it or you suffocate. I'm not sure if that would work in real life, but it's how the math works in the game.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Vigilare

Post by Vigilare » #62307

in real life, if you breathe in 95% N2O and 5% O2 at 320kPa (= 16kPa oxygen, 304kPa N2O), you're gonna have a bad time

filling a tank to 1014kPa pure O2 and having it output at 16kPa will make it last a loooong time
Image Image Image
Kot
Byond Username: KotMroku

Post by Kot » #62650

Is there any way to deconstruct firelocks? I tired every tool, even RCD doesn't work! D:
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #63056

Why would you need to decon a firelock? A simple crowbar, or shift click as a silicon opens them if they're closed.
I don't think you can decon them anyway, much like shutters and blastdoors.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #63082

Apply singulo
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
Saintish
Byond Username: Saintish

Post by Saintish » #63143

is there any way to counter residual radiation in SS13? like, say you have 3 PAs firing at each other in a chamber as a sort of execution device, how do you keep that radiation from spreading and killing the rest of the crew?

i got 6 PAs to make one this one round but admins said 'no' and it was all for naught
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #63149

PAs only irradiate you if the projectile travels over your mob, they're basically radiation guns.
Funfact: PAs have a weird bug that causes the projectile to spawn +2 tiles away from the front of the gun, meaning that the tiles directly under the Box-station PA are completely safe to move over

If I remember rightly uranium walls and the singulo are irradiate based on LoS.

Radiation is pretty snowflakey so it really depends on what you're doing.
Phalanx300
Byond Username: Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #63150

How to ride on a Mule as a AI? Heard it was possible but not quite sure how to do it.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #63155

Unbolt yourself, get an engineering borg to drag you to the mule and then hack its loading ramp
Braincake
Byond Username: Braincake

Post by Braincake » #63180

Malkevin wrote:If I remember rightly uranium walls and the singulo are irradiate based on LoS.
It's the range of LoS, but they do irradiate through everything, including rwalls. Uranium walls hidden behind regular walls can be a real killer.
Kot
Byond Username: KotMroku

Post by Kot » #63373

peoplearestrange wrote:Why would you need to decon a firelock? A simple crowbar, or shift click as a silicon opens them if they're closed.
They're fucking pugly and break my immulshions when i build best Cargo ever, just because of that one firelock in mail office.
Add a way to decon firelocks, shutters and blastdoors 2015.
An0n3 wrote:ARGH LETS YIFF MATEY
Shores Of Hazeron
1999-2014
;_;7
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #63396

Kot wrote:
peoplearestrange wrote:Why would you need to decon a firelock? A simple crowbar, or shift click as a silicon opens them if they're closed.
They're fucking pugly and break my immulshions when i build best Cargo ever, just because of that one firelock in mail office.
Add a way to decon firelocks, shutters and blastdoors 2015.
Because that wouldn't be abused at all... Seriouesly blastdoors and shutters need not to be breakable as part of what then need to do (90% stopping greytide). If shutters were able to be deconed there would be no way to prevent anyone breaking into the HoP's office or the bridge etc. Plus firelocks are pretty damn useful for stopping the spread of fire. If they could be deconned, most would be, because assitants will break everything they can.

Let me re-purpose a hashtag that some may know well:

#assistantsruineverything
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #63407

Do stun turrets still fire tasers or disabler beams now?

Can porta turrets be built to fire disablers?
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #63422

Stun turrets fire tasers afaik.
Portable turrets? Just build them with a disabler.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Jordie0608
Site Admin
Byond Username: Jordie0608
Github Username: Jordie0608

Post by Jordie0608 » #63761

I'm pretty sure it targets the one activated first.
Forum Admin
Send me a PM if you have any issues, concerns or praise of fishfood to express about the forums.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #63770

I always figured they went by proximity.

This is a question that requires a practical test.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
mikecari
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Mikecari

Post by mikecari » #64061

What foods contain xeno-microbes? Like the shit that mutates people.
ExplosiveCrate
Byond Username: ExplosiveCrate

Post by ExplosiveCrate » #64069

Anything with xeno meat used to contain it, but not anymore.
i dont even know what the context for my signature was
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #65108

What all can you implant in yourself? Sec-lights are obvious, but I want to experiment a little. Specifically, can you implant pAIs?
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #65124

Luke Cox wrote:What all can you implant in yourself? Sec-lights are obvious, but I want to experiment a little. Specifically, can you implant pAIs?
When you say implant do you be via surgery in your chest cavity? I think you can put anything that will fit in your pocket, and yes that includes pAI's.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #65147

And yes, that includes large chemnades. Because fuck explosive implants.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #65323

Also bluespace-beaker potassium-water grenades can set to trigger by prox and then hidden in a backpack. or set with moustraps and put on the floor in a box or something
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #68080

How do you reach the DJ station and the white ship with telescience gone?
Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #68084

Do the different colored names in the vending machine menu mean anything? They can be blue, green, red or i think maybe yellow?
Caleb Robinson laughs.
certified good poster
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #68092

I always assumed it was for flavour.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #68138

Luke Cox wrote:How do you reach the DJ station and the white ship with telescience gone?
There's two possible ways:
1. Jump into space and drift until you find something, then compare it with the rest of the z-level
2. Jump into space and drift until you find what you are looking for
Kangaraptor
Byond Username: Kangaraptor

Post by Kangaraptor » #68145

Luke Cox wrote:How do you reach the DJ station and the white ship with telescience gone?
If you download a copy of the source code you can open it up and see all the maps. Pretty easy to tell where you are while space drifting when you do it.
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #68172

How does the gas chamber in the prisoner transfer center work? I wrench the tanks in place, set the gas pump on to maximum pressure, but the air injector does nothing. Is there something I'm not doing?