Simple Questions Thread

General SS13 Chat
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Re: Simple Questions Thread

Post by invisty » #92226

Bottom post of the previous page:

Incoming wrote:
Zaffre wrote:How do you kill your target when they have been perma'd? I literally can't find a decent way and I didn't want to start a new thread.
Acquire a spacesuit and break into perma from space (make sure to break the grills from a distance with a thrown item or gun to avoid getting shocked). Tell your target you're here to rescue them, then just leave them to die in space halfway through the "rescue".
Make sure to give them an emergency air tank filled with N2O, for added laughs.
Mime: Depresso
LAB8
Byond Username: LAB8

Post by LAB8 » #92266

Which jobs can't be traitor?
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #92268

LAB8 wrote:Which jobs can't be traitor?
Captain, Warden, Head of Security, Security Officer, and Detective.
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
MrStonedOne
Host
Byond Username: MrStonedOne
Github Username: MrStonedOne

Post by MrStonedOne » #92322

Just a note, you still roll for antag if you have those jobs enabled.

Antag selection happens before job selection as of a month or so ago, so you just get popped into a job that allows for antag
Forum/Wiki Administrator, Server host, Database King, Master Coder
MrStonedOne on digg(banned), Steam, IRC, Skype Discord. (!vAKvpFcksg)
NSFW:
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #92815

Where do I get the anomaly core for a phazon?
Mime: Depresso
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #92817

invisty wrote:Where do I get the anomaly core for a phazon?
When the station gets an alert of something like a pyroclastic anomaly or bluespace anomaly etc, it will also give an expected location for the anomaly. Get an analyzer (the weird thing in blue toolboxes that nobody uses) and a remote signalling device. Use the analyzer on the anomaly and it will yield a signal. Enter the signal on the remote signalling device and ping it, and the anomaly will turn into a harmless anomaly core.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
TheNightingale
Byond Username: TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #92901

PKPenguin321 wrote:
invisty wrote:Where do I get the anomaly core for a phazon?
When the station gets an alert of something like a pyroclastic anomaly or bluespace anomaly etc, it will also give an expected location for the anomaly. Get an analyzer (the weird thing in blue toolboxes that nobody uses) and a remote signalling device. Use the analyzer on the anomaly and it will yield a signal. Enter the signal on the remote signalling device and ping it, and the anomaly will turn into a harmless anomaly core.
The different types of anomaly:
Flux wave anomaly. Explodes when you leave it for too long, and is otherwise harmless. It looks like a little yellow ball of lightning. Go scan it before it explodes.
Pyroclastic anomaly. Periodically releases plasma and sets things on fire, and explodes (spawning a hostile orange slime) when left for too long. It looks like a cloud of gas. Go scan it before it explodes, and bring a fire extinguisher.
Gravitational anomaly. Doesn't do anything when you leave it, but it drags things towards it and knocks them away (causing damage). It's probably one of the hardest to scan, despite its relative harmlessness. It looks like a forcewall/tesla ball.
Bluespace anomaly. If you don't scan this in time, everything within a significant radius of it is teleported to the same random location on the station (suddenly, the Armory is in Virology), and a Central announcement says "Massive bluespace translocation detected". It looks like a flux wave anomaly, but bluer. Scan it before it teleports everything.
High-intensity vortex anomaly. This child of hell and death is like a miniature singularity. It sucks things towards it, rips up flooring and walls, and deletes objects, exposing the room to space. It looks like a spinning vortexy wormhole. Scan it, shout the frequency, and run.

Lots of anomaly cores are great for research (for example, a pyroclastic anomaly has Biotech 6, which is almost as good as an alien brain), but they can be used to make phazon mechs too. A Scientist's (and the RD's) PDA has a remote signaller built into it, but with limited frequencies, so a handheld signaller is always better.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #93327

What EXACTLY does science need, minerals-why? The simple answer is "everything" but as a miner it helps what to focus on early and what to ignore.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #93335

Everything

For Materials research, usually at least one uranium and one diamond are completely lost, unless the person doing R&D is particularly good. Bags of holding use up a lot of diamonds, and xray laser guns (give them a crate of combat shotguns before you leave for mining, please!) use up about two sheets of uranium each.

Metal isn't such a big deal, but fifty sheets for R&D and a hundred for Robotics will go a long way. The same goes for glass, but halved.
Plasma is common on the asteroid and not such a big deal in R&D (it's not used for much), but in Robotics it's used for making Phazons (which requires a lot) and some mech equipment. R&D will usually be happy with five sheets (they can get more from xenobiology, often), and Robotics will always love you if you bring them plasteel (metal + plasma) - preferably in multiples of five. If they're making phazons, get as much as you can; if not, ten sheets will be fine.
Gold is used for some more useful Robotics equipment, such as posibrains and repair droids, and is also useful in R&D; it doesn't run out too quickly, but they might want some. Ten sheets will last R&D the rest of the round, probably, unless they're mass-producing hyper cells. Robotics will want maybe twenty sheets.
Silver is like gold, except R&D uses it a little more and Robotics uses it a little less (unless they're making Durands - they'll need a lot of silver then!). Fifteen sheets for both would make everyone happy; if Robotics is into Durands, give them twice that.
Uranium is rare on the asteroid, so grab it whenever you see it: a lot of R&D weapons and high-level tech uses it, and fifteen sheets would be good. Robotics uses it for high-level mech equipment, cyborg modules (VTEC) and mech armour (e.g. phazon); these don't get made much, so five sheets is fine unless they ask for more.
Diamonds are magical and brilliant and get as many as you can. Killing basilisks will help. You'll need at least two sheets (!) for a Ripley diamond drill, R&D will destroy one entirely in their research, and they use it all on bags of holding all the time. Five to seven sheets for Robotics (except if they're making a Gygax or diamond drills) and ten to fifteen for R&D will last them the round.
Bluespace crystals are useful early-game for R&D's bluespace research, and can be used in Phazons, but once they hit max Bluespace they can make their own, so it's not such a big deal unless you're planning on returning early.

TL;DR: Metal and glass are good, most materials are ~10 sheets each, if Robotics wants combat mechs try to get double that, and uranium and diamond are always in demand, since R&D eats them like Pac-Man and pills.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #93373

TheNightingale wrote:snip
Lots of good points here, but R&D never really needs to decon any raw materials except, like, one plasma sheet. That, and science will always, always love you for bluespace crystals; They're needed to make a telesci department (half the reason it's never made is lack of bluespace crystals), phazons, teleporters, all kinds of fun stuff.
Spoiler:
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #93463

to full max research, at bare minimum you need:
a couple silver
a few gold
atleast 3 uranium (unless you find a suspicious toolbox etc to skip xray laser)
1 diamond
1 (maybe 2) plasma sheets.

Basically just get a little of everything and give it to science early on, then you can go back to mining and get a big haul for actually building shit.
qwert
Byond Username: Ohlos

Post by qwert » #93668

What is more lethal crank or krokodil?
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #93749

qwert wrote:What is more lethal crank or krokodil?
Neither are very good as a poison because of very underwhelming overdose effects. In terms of addiction, crank is much deadlier.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Amelius
Byond Username: Amelius

Post by Amelius » #93781

How do you block an EMP blind? Like, when you use the EMP flashlight on someone, typically you're blinded and disoriented as well if you have HUDs on. Kinda limits the usefulness of it.

Sunglasses maybe?
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #93787

EMPs should only be blinding you if you're wearing some kind of electronic eyewear. Thermals, HuDs, nightvision, mesons, all those. If you're going near an EMP, remove them.
Spoiler:
TheNightingale

Post by TheNightingale » #93822

I think the EMP flashlight blinds you because someone's shining a really bright light in your eyes. Wear sunglasses or something.
Zaffre
Byond Username: Zaffre

Post by Zaffre » #95542

Where can I find the images for the different names for the bar such as 'The Wretched Hive or 'Officer Beepsky's'?
mosquitoman
Byond Username: MosquitoMan

Post by mosquitoman » #95543

Zaffre wrote:Where can I find the images for the different names for the bar such as 'The Wretched Hive or 'Officer Beepsky's'?
This file:

https://github.com/tgstation/-tg-statio ... rsigns.dmi
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #95573

It's Officer Beersky
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Post by CPTANT » #97732

How many HP and damage resists do borgs have?
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #97784

CPTANT wrote:How many HP and damage resists do borgs have?
Cyborgs have the same amount of health as humans (200) and lose modules every 50 damage taken. They don't have crit and will just take heavy damage instead. They don't have any damage resistance as far as I know, other than that they can't be punched.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #97933

tgstation policy is that a law 4 stating "X is not human" or "harm is a small town in rural germany" is to be followed, IIRC.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
newfren
Byond Username: Newfren

Post by newfren » #98078

There are 2 kinds of laws an AI can have - one that says it must/must not do something, and one that defines what something is. The standard three laws of asimov all define what the AI must/must not do - these laws can only clash with other laws that define what they must or must not do. Definition laws can only clash with other definition laws - that is, a law 4 that say only John Madden is human doesn't clash with any of the previous 4 laws, but if a traitor gets a hacked upload board and uploads "Only John Cena is a human" then the AI must ignore the fourth law because it clashes with the earlier law.
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #98202

Also note the different between:
Ian is human
To:
Only Ian is human

First one gives Ian the same rights as all the smelly hairless apes running around violating law 1.
Second means that humans are now corgis, and the only corgi that is human is Ian.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #98230

No, it does not mean that humans are corgis. It only means that what previously was human isn't anymore.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #98279

Malkevin wrote:Also note the different between:
Ian is human
To:
Only Ian is human

First one gives Ian the same rights as all the smelly hairless apes running around violating law 1.
Second means that humans are now corgis, and the only corgi that is human is Ian.
The Laws don't mention anything about corgis. For example, You could cover your face and wear an ID with the name "Ian" and be just be as valid for law protection, so long as you don't speak without a voice changer in front of a Silicon; who will realise that you're not actually an Ian (Like how using Changeling powers in front of a Silicon tells them you're not Human).
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #98322

Tracking implants.

There's a little green gadget inside the tracking implants box that you can put tracking implants into. Once in that green gadget, you can click the green gadget to edit their signal (as far as I can tell that's all I can do). But I can't figure out how to remove them from that green gadget.

How do I remove tracking implants from the green gadget once I've edited the signal they give?
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #98330

Swap hands and click on the gadget.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #99123

Two questions:
A) Despite having gotten a pure plasma canister up above 42000 degrees Kelvin and using only full tanks my bombs turn into weak farts. How do I Pete?
B) Heat exchangers - not heat exchanger pipes, but heat exchanger devices. How do they work?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Actionb
Byond Username: Actionb

Post by Actionb » #99261

B) Heat exchangers equalize the temperature of two gas mixes. Dumb example: say you have 10000°C hot O2 on one side of the exchangers and 0°C cold O2 on the other. Temperature for both gases will eventually be 5000°C - assuming both ends had the same amount of moles or some physics mathy sciency stuff... you get the idea.
http://i.imgur.com/Ct72vbz.jpg (used hot CO2 to heat up plasma in this picture)
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #99279

Coulda sworn heat exchangers only had one input...honk. Didn't think to mirror them.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #102756

Cheimon wrote:Tracking implants.

There's a little green gadget inside the tracking implants box that you can put tracking implants into. Once in that green gadget, you can click the green gadget to edit their signal (as far as I can tell that's all I can do). But I can't figure out how to remove them from that green gadget.

How do I remove tracking implants from the green gadget once I've edited the signal they give?
That green gadget is actually the implanter.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #102805

No, not really. The implanter is the syringe thingie. The green gadget is the frequency editing thingie.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Miauw
Byond Username: Miauw62

Post by Miauw » #102830

Also, you really don't want to ignite plasma in pipes, it results in a super disappointing burn.
<wb> For one, the spaghetti is killing me. It's everywhere in food code, and makes it harder to clean those up.
<Tobba> I stared into BYOND and it farted
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #102834

Ignite in pipes versus what, now? In the mixing chamber or the canister?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #102839

Cheimon wrote:Tracking implants.

DemonFiren wrote:No, not really. The implanter is the syringe thingie. The green gadget is the frequency editing thingie.
Oh you mean the locator? Yeah that thing caught me out for ages...

You have to click on it with an empty hand. Its what a lot of the old game mechanics used to use to remove something from within something. An eject button on the popup dialogue might be useful one of these days (like the PDA's with ID's).
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #104262

Does anyone know what the "specifics" health damage refers to when you scan someone?

I can't find any mention of it either on the wiki or on any PR's?
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Killbasa
Byond Username: Killbasa

Post by Killbasa » #104264

peoplearestrange wrote:Does anyone know what the "specifics" health damage refers to when you scan someone?

Im guessing either what body part it is or if it is brute/burn/tox/oxy damage.
I play Trevor Glomps/Tire Justice.
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #104271

This is something I've been meaning to ask for a while. How do you permenantly delete a design from the database without resetting anything? It seems when I delete a design, it just re-appears at the bottom of the list.
peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #104627

Killbasa wrote:
peoplearestrange wrote:Does anyone know what the "specifics" health damage refers to when you scan someone?

Im guessing either what body part it is or if it is brute/burn/tox/oxy damage.

No, it displays like this:

Specifics 0/0/0/0
Head 0/0/0/0
Chest 0/0/0/0
Right arm 0/0/0/0
etc

Its as if "Specifics" is an area of the body... It takes damage. Normally its where toxins damage ends up, but occasionally brute and burn damage counters tick up and I have no idea which area of the body I should apply ointments too. I guess pills solve that, but still.
Whatever
Spoiler:
Saegrimr wrote:
IM TRYING
Kor wrote:
Are you having a stroke

I'm a box
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #104628

Is it not the total damage?
Gamarr
Byond Username: Gamarr

Post by Gamarr » #104634

What Malk said, the top is the total overall damage on the mob from all the diff parts. Not applicable to all the damage types, since afaik you can never have '25 toxin damage in the leg' or '10 oxygen damage in the head' as those are within the mob and all, so only really applies to burn and brute.
Tokiko2
Byond Username: Tokiko1

Post by Tokiko2 » #104666

Does it matter which side of a TEG hot and cold gas is pumped it? Could I pump in a hot gas from the left and a cold one from the right and have it still work?
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #104838

What does sawing off a shotgun do to it aside from making it be more compact and fit in backpacks?

Does it impact its performance in any way or is it just a convenience thing that you can do if you can get a saw?
Malkevin

Post by Malkevin » #104841

It does nothing except make the gun smaller.

Does sawing the stock off of a pump shotgun cause it to shoot you in the face like the double barrel does? Because it'd be pretty dumb if it did.
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Post by Steelpoint » #104842

I checked that in game with the riot shotguns.

If you don't cock the shotgun, then sawing it while loaded will do nothing.

If you do cock the shotgun, then the gun's loaded shell will discharge onto your face.

So long as there's not a shell in the tube your fine to saw it off.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #106699

What is the deadliest flamethrower mix?
whodaloo
Byond Username: Whodaloo

Post by whodaloo » #106716

do you mean deadliest as in most damaging, or most lethal
because a mix with N2O in it is pretty much the only way you're gonna actually kill someone with a flamethrower
i love public logs
Spoiler:
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : Beacuse
SAY: Kolt Saudwell/RedMcCloud : ((im banned))

SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Hos
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : Can i bang you]
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : ]plras
SAY: Zack Bodast/Logman : R; I WROTE THIS SOMG FOR YOU HOS

SAY: Bryce Pax/IcePacks : I THINK I WAS A LITTLE HASTY IN GIVING THE CREW ACCESS TO THE ARMORY

Lusty Xenomorph Maid begins to clean the telescopic baton with the soap...

[Common] Garrett Larson says, "How do i shot pod"

OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : WHodaloo, why are you so fucking aggressive against me
OOC: Engineer Donkin/Whodaloo : i have no idea what you're talking about chief
OOC: Zoey Webb/Firecage : Cuck sucking dick wanking piece of cock shit head
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #106720

whodaloo wrote:do you mean deadliest as in most damaging, or most lethal
because a mix with N2O in it is pretty much the only way you're gonna actually kill someone with a flamethrower
Which mix is the most effective in combat
callanrockslol
Byond Username: Callanrockslol

Post by callanrockslol » #106744

I find that a plasma tank with default fill amount and then the rest with O2, set it up to 300 or so and fire it all over the joint until the area is a big fireball.

Thing is, a flamethrower is an area denial weapon, not the best for taking down one person if they can run away, but you can stop people without firesuits being able to go somewhere for a minute or two.
The most excessive signature on /tg/station13.

Still not even at the limit after 8 fucking years.
Spoiler:
Urist Boatmurdered [Security] asks, "Why does Zol have a captain-level ID?"
Zol Interbottom [Security] says, "because"

Sergie Borris lives on in our hearts

Zaros (No id) [145.9] says, "WITH MY SUPER WIZARD POWERS I CAN TELL CALLAN IS MAD."
Anderson Conagher wrote:Callan is sense.
Errorage wrote:When I see the win vista, win 7 and win 8 hourglass cursor, it makes me happy
Cause it's a circle spinning around
I smile and make circular motions with my finger to imiatate it
petethegoat wrote:slap a comment on it and call it a feature
MisterPerson wrote:>playing
Do you think this is a game?
Gun Hog wrote:Untested code baby
oranges wrote:for some reason all our hosts turn into bohemia software communities after they implode
Malkevin wrote:I was the only one that voted for you Callan.
Miggles wrote:>centration development
>trucking
ill believe it when snakes grow arms and strangle me with them

OOC: Aranclanos: that sounds like ooc in ooc related to ic to be ooc and confuse the ic
OOC: Dionysus24779: We're nearing a deep philosophical extistential level

Admin PM from-Jordie0608: 33-Jan-2552| Warned: Is a giraffe dork ~tony abbott

OOC: Saegrimr: That wasn't a call to pray right now callan jesus christ you're fast.

OOC: Eaglendia: Glad I got to see the rise, fall, rise, and fall of Zol

OOC: Armhulenn: CALLAN
OOC: Armhulenn: YOU MELTED MY FUCKING REVOLVER
OOC: Armhulenn: AND THEN
OOC: Armhulenn: GAVE ME MELTING MELONS
OOC: Armhulenn: GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU
OOC: Armhulenn: you know what's hilarious though
OOC: Armhulenn: I melted ANOTHER TRAITOR'S REVOLVER AFTER THAT

7/8/2016 never forget
Armhulen wrote:
John_Oxford wrote:>implying im not always right
all we're saying is that you're not crag son
bandit wrote:we already have a punishment for using our code for your game, it's called using our code for your game
The evil holoparasite user I can't believe its not DIO and his holoparasite I can't believe its not Skub have been defeated by the Spacedust Crusaders, but what has been taken from the station can never be returned.

OOC: TheGel: Literally a guy in a suit with a shuttle full of xenos. That's a doozy
Luke Cox

Post by Luke Cox » #106765

Just how much N20 do you need to mix in for maximum effectiveness?