Do you attempt to kill your allies when blood contracted?

General SS13 Chat
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Do you attempt to kill your allies when blood contracted?

Post by Shadowflame909 » #423318

I don't know where the H E C K to put this, it's not a policy because I just wanna know peoples general preferences. So far NTR hut looks like the go to if you don't know where to put anything. So if not here, please move there.

So yeah, let us say you're like a rev/cultist/nukie in the middle of your allies and you suddenly get blood contracted. Do you use that dose of admin heal juice and high damage chainsaw to dash out of your partner's way and rip and tear everyone else, because you know that the blood contract mode will end and you'll be at a disadvantage? Or do you just not discriminate and deal with the blow-back. For the sake of mechanics and RP.

I just generally want to know how people've dealt with this situation
► Show Spoiler
ShadowDimentio
Byond Username: David273

Re: Do you attempt to kill your allies when blood contracted?

Post by ShadowDimentio » #423320

Whoever's nearest, RIP AND TEAR
Spoiler:
"Clowns are different you can't trust those shifty fucks you never know what they're doing or if they're willing to eat a dayban for some cheap yuks."
-Not-Dorsidarf

"The amount of people is the amount of times the sound is played... on top of itself. And with sybil populations on the shuttle..."
-Remie Richards

"I just spent all fucking day playing fallen london and sunless sea and obsessing over how creepy the fucking dawn machine is and only just clocked now that your avatar is the fucking dawn machine. Nobody vote for this disgusting new sequence blasphemer he wants to kill the gods"
-Stickymayhem

"Drank a cocktail of orange Gatorade and mint mouthwash on accident. Pretty sure I'm going to die, I am on the verge of vomit. It was nice knowing you guys"
-PKPenguin321

"You're too late, you will have to fetch them from the top of my tower, built by zombies, slaves, zombie slaves and garitho's will to live!"
-Armhulen

"This is like being cooked alive in a microwave oven which utilises the autistic end of the light spectrum to cook you."
-DarkFNC

"Penguins are the second race to realise 2D>3D"
-Anonmare

"Paul Blart mall cops if they all had ambitions of joining the Waffen-SS"
-Anonmare

"These logs could kill a dragon much less a man"
-Armhulenn

">7 8 6
WHAT MADNESS IS THIS? POETIC ANARCHY!"
-Wyzack

"We didn't kick one goofball out only to have another one come in like a fucking revolving door"
-Kraseo

"There's a difference between fucking faggots and being a fucking faggot."
-Anonmare

"You guys splitting the 20 bucks cost to hire your ex again?"
-lntigracy

"Wew. Congrats. It's been actual years since anyone tried to make fun of me for being divorced. You caught me, I'm tilted. Here is your trophy."
-Timbrewolf

"I prefer my coffees to run dry too *snorts a line of maxwell house*"
-Super Aggro Crag

"You don't have an evil bone in your body, unless togopal comes for a sleepover"
-Bluespace

">Paying over a $1000 for a lump of silicon and plastic
Lol"
-Anonmare

"Then why did you get that boob job?"
-DrPillzRedux

"You take that back you colonial mongrel"
-Docprofsmith

"I don't care whether or not someone with an IQ 3 standard deviations below my own thinks they enjoy Wizard rounds."
-Malkraz
D&B
Byond Username: Repukan

Post by D&B » #423331

Rip and tear
Spoiler:
[20:26:02]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Welp. It was just a prank bro isn't a very good excuse when it comes to unprovoked nonantag murder, but since this is your first time doing it and you seem to understand the problem instead of a bannu I'm just going to leave you with a warning. Please PLEASE don't do this again in the future, as funny as crackhead broken bottle memes can be. Alrighty? Do you have any input on this?
[20:26:39]ADMIN: PM: [censored]->[censored admin]: Alright, no problem. I have some input. Fuck my boy pussy.
[20:27:06]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Okay then. Have fun.
[20:31:29]ADMIN: PM: [censored admin]->[censored]: Excuse me?
J_Madison wrote: that's a stupid fucking stat
you don't play, you've never played
lying little shit with your bullshit stat
fuck you
ColonicAcid wrote:and with enough practise i too could blow my own dick so well that only the gods know how it feels.
somerandomguy
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Post by somerandomguy » #423412

You're technically supposed to attack everyone, but it's probably pretty hard to enforce. I don't have much personal experience with it though, seeing as I was a wiz the only time I was contracted.
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #423427

to not indiscriminately rip and tear all those near is dishonorable and punishable by being on the receiving end of said ripping and tearing.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
Hathkar
Byond Username: Hathkar

Post by Hathkar » #423713

Shadowflame909 wrote:So yeah, let us say you're like a rev/cultist/nukie in the middle of your allies and you suddenly get blood contracted.
I have no allies any longer. Only demons to RIP AND TEAR!
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #423728

Rip and tear. I remember being blood contracted and ripping and tearing for a few minutes getting tons of kills and then having my officers defend me after I snapped out of it. (i attacked officers during the rage period) I probably killed 10-15 people that round and three after the rage ended just for trying to kill me.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Anuv
Byond Username: Anuv

Post by Anuv » #424875

On that note, can security punish you when you snap out of it? I was hounded by sec for a whole round and the detective kept asking WHERE IS THE FUCKING CHAINSAW and he clearly didn't understand miner loot curses.
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #424906

Anuv wrote:On that note, can security punish you when you snap out of it? I was hounded by sec for a whole round and the detective kept asking WHERE IS THE FUCKING CHAINSAW and he clearly didn't understand miner loot curses.
Yes, you're still valid.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
EagleWiz
Byond Username: EagleWiz

Post by EagleWiz » #424923

RIP AND TEAR, UNTIL IT IS DONE
Doctor Pork
Byond Username: Doctor_Pork

Post by Doctor Pork » #424930

One time I was a sec officer during a rev round and a miner used the blood contract on me while I was in the brig with all of sec and they all immediately turned on me so I ended up killing all of sec, 2 rev heads, and multiple implanted deputies.

It was intense.
oranges wrote:pork, the nondescript, commoner king, literally so stealth you could just your normal name in OOC and nobody would know, long may he reign as the secret commander
Deitus wrote:If your signature is scrollable it's too long and fucking obnoxious and you should feel bad
Link to my feedback thread. Go there.
PKPenguin321 wrote:I've been had by yet another tg boondoggle
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #424952

BeeSting12 wrote:
Anuv wrote:On that note, can security punish you when you snap out of it? I was hounded by sec for a whole round and the detective kept asking WHERE IS THE FUCKING CHAINSAW and he clearly didn't understand miner loot curses.
Yes, you're still valid.
You keep the objective the entire round though. So feel free to rip and tear into people without an OP chainsaw or an healing factor.
► Show Spoiler
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #425176

Shadowflame909 wrote:
BeeSting12 wrote:
Yes, you're still valid.
You keep the objective the entire round though. So feel free to rip and tear into people without an OP chainsaw or an healing factor.
rip and tear until it is done

people are still alive

therefore it is not done

rip and tear
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #426751

someone on Citadel used it on kevinz during a cult round and he depopulated the entire fucking server
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕