What brought you to tgstation

General SS13 Chat
Kangboxz
Byond Username: Kangboxz

Re: What brought you to tgstation

Post by Kangboxz » #442440

Bottom post of the previous page:

Can't remember how I found the game itself, I just remember my first ever antag round was on Bay for some reason and I got permaed for killing my target because I didn't read the rules.(this was back in like 2014). Found /tg/ a little after I got that and stayed here since, I've recently gotten back into playing.
virtualmass
Byond Username: Virtualmass

Post by virtualmass » #442467

I started playing Goon back in 2009 after my friends from another community recommended it to me although basically all they wanted to do is to grief and metacomm. My favourite thing to do during goon was to inject myself with hundreds of units of healing chems (there was no overdose) which basically made you immortal for 30 minutes.I got bwoinked quite a bit from Rathen.

Started searching for other stations and ended up in places like yog and vg never for too long but got hooked on their hotkeys and WASD movement and eventually landed here.
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #442486

virtualmass wrote:I started playing Goon back in 2009 after my friends from another community recommended it to me although basically all they wanted to do is to grief and metacomm. My favourite thing to do during goon was to inject myself with hundreds of units of healing chems (there was no overdose) which basically made you immortal for 30 minutes.I got bwoinked quite a bit from Rathen.

Started searching for other stations and ended up in places like yog and vg never for too long but got hooked on their hotkeys and WASD movement and eventually landed here.
same but 2007 friends mad me bl=play some stupd dragn ball sz game and like zthen I foujdnd ss13 goon and trrhne gotr banned as synth flessh andriod and joi=ned tg ever after
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #442497

I first heard about ss13 on the fucking starbound forums long before the game was out, and decided to have a look. I knew tg station existed but it sounded like a worse LLA so I went to LLA instead, and learned that LLA was a worse tg.
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #442541

Was looking for a server after I thought d20 went down, liked the run speed more than other servers

Found ss13 originally in 2011 from the d20 station thread on /tg/
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

gum disease
Byond Username: GUM DISEASE

Post by gum disease » #442636

Friend played it and told me about it yeaaaaaars ago. Was interested but they said the controls were janky and I probably wouldn't like it, so I didn't bother looking into it.

Then I happened to see a rare SS13 thread on /v/ and some of the stories made me laugh, so I watched a few videos about it on YT late last year. Thought it looked neat, and I think I chose /tg/ because I liked what I saw after observing and playing as an assistant (to learn the controls) and reading the wiki.
Image no aim, smooth brain, i'm a borg main.