Timonk
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: SS13 Related Art / Hand Drawn Art

Post by Timonk » #642113

Bottom post of the previous page:

Nice drawing timonk
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
In short, this appeal is denied. Suck my nuts retard.
Quoting a legend, at least im not a faggot lol
See you in 12 months unless you blacklist me for this
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

The hut has perished at my hands.

The pink arrow is always right.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Re: Commission

Post by Shadowflame909 » #645419

they did a great job. Looks nice!
► Show Spoiler
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Re: Commission

Post by RaveRadbury » #645435

yobihodazine2 wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 4:28 am Art
Very cool!

(Merged this into the SS13 art thread)
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #645466

Good art but the face looks eerie
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Timberpoes wrote: I'm going to admin timonk [...]. Fuck it, he's also now my second host vote if goof rejects.
pikeyeskey13 wrote: ok don't forget to shove it up your ass lmao oops u can delete this one I just wanted to make sure it went through
Agux909 wrote:
Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.

Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #655268

I made Reebe, but it's a video loop so I can't show it.

https://imgur.com/csMLppp
hiynastrike
Byond Username: Hiynastrike

Post by hiynastrike » #655354

Is it really that time again, Mr.Freeman?

INKTOBER 2022! Following the story of James Lizardman as he goes through the month completing assignments for Nanotrasen

ASSIGNMENT 1: Gargoyle
Spoiler:
-When Nanotrasen offered me the chance to explore exotic worlds on their behalf, I jumped at the chance. Especially given my history with reviving people in a manner similar to necromancy. The company sent me to a place where my skills would be most useful to them. Unfortunately, I wasn't expecting a primitive world where modern medical science would considered an affront to the local religion. Is this some kind of joke? It's freezing!-
ASSIGNMENT 2: Scurry
Spoiler:
-This is insane! "Talk to them, James, you're a people person and an alien! Therefore an alien person!" This time Nanotrasen sent me to talk down an alien attack on one of their colony cities. People rushing past me as to not find the business end of a death ray. But I'll do my best, I mean how hard can stopping barbaric spacemen be?-
ASSIGNMENT 3: Bat
Spoiler:
-I thought staying overnight in a company provided house would be a welcome change to these grueling offworld assignments. Instead of a cozy house with all the creature comforts I could ever want, I'm constantly stalked by this.... Thing. I'm going to get it! I hope it likes solid oak Opsilon Obliterator.... If I can hit it.-
ASSIGNMENT 4: Scallop
Spoiler:
-No no NOOOO! It can't just be anyyyyyy Scallops, it has to be from the Delta Region of Deluge. Well here I am, Scallop fishing for some pampered Centcom official. Risking life and limb against the massive predatory eels that are native to the area. How much am I getting paid for this again?-
ASSIGNMENT 5: Flame
Spoiler:
-Out of all my recent off-world assignments, this is the closest to an actual vacation. Sure, my provided campsite on this cold desert rock leaves a lot to be desired but given that my survival package came with beef jerky and marshmallows is a nice plus. Besides, this quick-burn wood has given me a nice fire.-
ASSIGNMENT 6: Bouquet
Spoiler:
-What!? What am I? I'm a Matchmaker now!? A Centcom official was really adamant about this assignment, too shy to give this woman some flowers himself, he wanted me to play delivery boy and use my quote unquote "Scalebait" appearance to play him up. I wanted to say no, but he gave me the most pathetic expression, the biggest deepest puppy dog eyes I've ever seen on a grown man, I think his groveling was about to turn into a headstand. Whatever, he offered me the world and all I have to do is talk to some girl.-
ASSIGNMENT 7: Trip
Spoiler:
-Now this is what I deserve after risking my life on these bizarre assignments. First class luxury towards an all expenses paid vacation to the wonderland of Wula Shava. Finally a chance to sunbathe in the tropics, it's all on the company dime so I'm going to live it up.-
ASSIGNMENT 8: Match
Spoiler:
-Space Station Cleanup. You ever wonder why each shift starts with a fresh new station despite being in the exact same section of space? It's because of the Nanotrasen Clean Up crew, sent to burn the station to ashes. I slip into my pyrosuit and get down to business, I've been told "any survivors you find just torch them, we can always clone them."-
ASSIGNMENT 9: Nest
Spoiler:
-Another perilous food run, this time for eggs! Literally just buy eggs from the store, there's nothing special about stealing them from megafauna! at least send me with weapons next time!-
ASSIGNMENT 10: Crabby
Spoiler:
-Nanotrasen has offered me to induct a new alien species into their ranks for standard work environments... And by induct they mean... Kidnap I guess? The crab creatures of this world don't seem sentient and they only armed me with a butterfly net. This is a prank... Yeah, totally a prank.-
ASSIGNMENT 11: Eagle
Spoiler:
-ow... hiiiissssh OOOOW! Why did I agree to this? a professional wrestling match with a Captain of another sector dressed in a stupid costume! I was lied to these moves weren't professionally done at all! Either that or what they told me was right "You're not a fighter, you're a beginner."-
ASSIGNMENT 12: Forget
Spoiler:
-Don't pick up the phone, don't look at your emails, and definitely avoid talking to anyone that looks official! Today is your day off! If anyone asks, just say you forgot... I probably shouldn't have written this in my report... Oops.-
ASSIGNMENT 13: Kind
Spoiler:
-So Nannotrasen let me drive a CMD Archer modified with a bluespace engine. I don't think we're ready for this kind of technology yet because I drove into some kin of warpy alternate reality. What kind of place is this?-
ASSIGNMENT 14: Empty
Spoiler:
-Further tests with the bluespace engine left me in some kind of infinite parking lot. Flanked by industry and piles of rock, there seems to be a lot of fog too, too much to see how far this place really goes. How am I supposed to get out of here?-
Image BONUS FEATURE:
Spoiler:
Imagereference image: Hingham Shipyard at 5 AM during late September, taken by me.
ASSIGNMENT 15: Armadillo
Spoiler:
-Well the Archer is out of plasma, but at least we're back where I hope is America, it looks like that desert highway from the movies. Maybe I can get a ride back home, this place is freezing and the only company I have wants nothing to do with me.-
ASSIGNMENT 16: Fowl
Spoiler:
-I found a ride... Eventually but as you know you can't look a gift horse in a mouth. Some silent and creepy chicken man in a pickup truck driving down alone on the highway. Along the ride I pieced together that no, he's not dangerous or anything like that, just straight up weird.-
ASSIGNMENT 17: Salty
Spoiler:
-This is not home... This is some kind of salt flat, the chicken man kicked me out here and drove back west, or I think that's west. I wanna go home.-
ASSIGNMENT 18: Scrape
Spoiler:
-Nanotrasen finally found me, I've been wandering Utah for about... 5 Days, and their solution to the mental strain is to treat it like a bruise or scrape, just bandage it, to be fair I did trip on a wire trashcan and cut my arm but that's different... I need a nap.-
ASSIGNMENT 19: Ponytail
Spoiler:
-Nanotrasen thinks I should do something easy this time, unfortunately this has proven to be one of my greatest adversaries yet, shopping. The mind numbing boredom of calling several different colors of the same shirt "cute" and worrying if a pair of shorts look wrinkly. I would prefer life threatening violence to be honest.-
ASSIGNMET 20: Bluff
Spoiler:
-Well, an official offered me to join him for poker night telling me as a reptile I should have the most stoic poker face in the universe. And yes, while I don't sweat, I barely know how to play card games and I apparently have the worst tell in the history of modern poker.-
ASSIGNMENT 21: Bad Dog
Spoiler:
-Xenos have taken the armory and most of the crew is dead, it's down to me and Ian now. One last shot in the dark, lets get em doggo, lets kick some ASS!-
ASSIGNMENT 22: Heist
Spoiler:
-Theft, that's my mission this time. A Pre-void war electric car is my target, get in get out. But how do they expect me to know how I'm supposed to drive it? It's not exactly a Hespet. And what if sitting here means it doesn't have any juice left. This mission seems like a failure before it's even started.-
ASSIGNMENT 23: Booger
Spoiler:
-An entire company with seemingly infinite resources and they decide I should be the one to nurse Centcom Official Centurian Deluce back to health, I guess my robotics and back alley surgeon skills now double as hospice care.-
ASSIGNMENT 24: Fairy (semi NSFW warning: Butt)
Spoiler:
-Now this should be easy, interview a species for their potential employment into Nanotrasen's space stations. I don't think I could ever be ready for something like this, sure, I'm entirely qualified to talk to otherworldly women that don't like wearing clothes... Sureeeeeee.-
Image BONUS FEATURE:
Spoiler:
Image Concept art, I didn't take figure drawing to mess up on a butt. Ironically dispite this statement, James has that Robert Liefield chest in assignment 29, like too broad.
ASSIGNMENT 25: Tempting
Spoiler:
-Oh why.... Why does pizza and pancakes gotta taste so good but make me feel so bad, I feel like there's a cactus in my chest. But they were so good... And they were free... I couldn't resist, urk, pace yourself James, hold it in!-
ASSIGNMENT 26: Ego
Spoiler:
-Every time I have go to the office to get my next assignment I pass by this statue, I guess it's Officer Michaels, but it's like he specifically requested to make the statue of himself jacked and his jumpsuit unsettlingly form fitting. Like I wonder how much he paid for this thing.-
ASSIGMENT 29: Uh Oh (minor NSFW warning: nakey lizard)
Spoiler:
-So I died, my frozen body was too damaged and cremated, so why am I back? Cloning! Unfortunately, they're going to force me to watch my previous death to "catch me up to speed." I hate this! LIFE IS SO GOOD RIGHT NOW! I DON'T WANT TO WATCH MYSELF DIE! AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!-
ASSIGNMENT 30: Gear
Spoiler:
-It seems Nanotrasen learned from their mistakes, but instead of the obvious answer of sending someone more suitable like a fuzzy moth or a consistently burning plasman, I will continue to explore whatever icy hellworld they choose in this stiff rocket red snow suit. I can barely move in this damn thing!-
ASSIGNMENT 31: Farm
Spoiler:
-I'm there! I'm finally there! a Month worth of off-world assignments, corporate favors, hooky, and technical issues. To celebrate, my final assignment is a trip to Starlight Acres, a farm owned by the company for recreation. I got to ride a horse, and make my own maple syrup! At the end of it, I received my Station Captain Certification and in times of low availability, I can take the reigns and be ready for whatever bizarre situation could hit the station.-
The originals in 1x1 in full
Spoiler:
Image note: I work at 8 magnification on Window XP's version of Paint, therefore all these images were resized by 800%
This year I don't have a specific favorite, I really like 8, 14, 19, 29, and 31
Spoiler:

I do pixel drawings of crewmembers. You can see them all to date here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27326

Mark me down as a Space Bear Fan Image
Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #655360

Hiyna all of these are SO GOOD! You made my night

6, 16, 18, 20 and 29 cracked me up :lol:

Timonk

Post by Timonk » #655412

Agux this reads like a Facebook post I'm sorry to tell you
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

Agux909
Byond Username: Agux909

Post by Agux909 » #655422

Timonk wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:05 pm Agux this reads like a Facebook post I'm sorry to tell you
Haven't used Facebook in like 10 years so I wouldn't know. Thanks for the info?

bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #657871

new aspev art (thank you aspev!!) for christmas, featuring my bee and cobby's cat mittens

seasons greetings,
bobbah 'bee' brown

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Timonk

Post by Timonk » #657921

bobbahbrown wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:40 am new aspev art (thank you aspev!!) for christmas, featuring my bee and cobby's cat mittens

seasons greetings,
bobbah 'bee' brown
If this is based on a real cat can you post pictures
joooks wrote:
Naloac wrote:
Agux909 wrote:

hiynastrike

Post by hiynastrike » #661509

James! it's January 11th! Where was this on the first?

I forgot!
Spoiler:

I do pixel drawings of crewmembers. You can see them all to date here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27326

pieguy
Byond Username: FerroLocus

Post by pieguy » #692238

my desworder wallpaper
Attachments
redmedal.png
DrAmazing343
Byond Username: DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #716398

Shaps-cloud wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:10 am Forced myself to sit down and do a full char in one sitting, definitely still getting used to photoshop and drawing tablets, and also actually finishing something to completion and not just abandoning it halfway through because i got distracted or didn't like a part!!
Spoiler:
Warden Beatrix Abode in all their strange slipping forward, badly shaded glory. think i spent more time on those fliers than i did on their face
this is sovl
WALTER BRING BACK CRACK!!!
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #716418

wubli wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:17 am surprising no one, more Jill and Dean art
Spoiler:
i drew this one on MS Paint because I love being miserable (no i don't care if she doesn't have a vest, the secskirt looks good, get off my dick!!)
Spoiler:
i felt like drawing something angsty don't @ me. not a big fan of how this one ended up but it serves its purpose of being self-indulgent deansouza art (no i don't care kitchen knives are ineffiecient for murder this is just funny art shut up and enjoy or not!!!)
your art is SO FUCKING GOOD and your commitment to fashion over function is REAL!!! I like to run the formal jumpsuit for my purple ponytailed musclegirl static because I like larping as hopper from stranger things. Real seccies need neither vest nor helmet unless there's desword roaming the halls and you've lost the last charge from your disabler.
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #716419

Fikou wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:53 pm -snip-
When the colossus' blood type is BLUE :shock:
this thread is old as shit and people are gonna beat me with bats for the necro but holy christ is the tonal whiplash and quality of this art so fucking good
Last edited by DrAmazing343 on Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #716420

hiynastrike wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:13 pm INKTOBER 2021!
-snip?-
pilotredsun is ALWAYS going to be a win with me, incredible
AwkwardStereo
Byond Username: AwkwardStereo

Post by AwkwardStereo » #716458

DrAmazing343 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:46 am
this thread is old as shit and people are gonna beat me with bats for the necro but holy christ is the tonal whiplash and quality of this art so fucking good
it always makes me very sad this thread isn't more active
► Show Spoiler
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #716483

AwkwardStereo wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:18 am
DrAmazing343 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:46 am
it always makes me very sad this thread isn't more active
► Show Spoiler
I'm gonna be upping my art game with a drawing tablet soon so hopefully I'll get the skills to draw shit worthy of the drawfag thread. I love and adore everything here, and I really want to necro it so hard the artists come back with me
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #716666

DrAmazing343 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:42 am your art is SO FUCKING GOOD and your commitment to fashion over function is REAL!!!
unironically one of the nicest things anyone has said about my art go off girliepop just look good who cares if you die if you're good at it
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
DrAmazing343

Post by DrAmazing343 » #716684

wubli wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 12:12 am
DrAmazing343 wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:42 am your art is SO FUCKING GOOD and your commitment to fashion over function is REAL!!!
unironically one of the nicest things anyone has said about my art go off girliepop just look good who cares if you die if you're good at it
that's what I'm SAYING it's okay if I die in my sec formal and no body armor because at least I'm slaying when I'm bleeding out on the floor....
hiynastrike

Post by hiynastrike » #719125

this time I really did forget that every year I make a Moth Milk meme. Welp. This year hopefully everyone's fortunes turn around if they had a rough 2023. Mine was Chaos because my Brother had his wedding on New Years Eve
Spoiler: