>post approval for calling an admin on banning someone who didnt break a rule

General SS13 Chat
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Re: >post approval for calling an admin on banning someone who didnt break a rule

Post by Qbopper » #446720

Bottom post of the previous page:

iamgoofball wrote:a player.
funniest part of this post well done op
Limey wrote:its too late.
Xeroxemnas
Byond Username: Xeroxemnas

Re: >post approval for calling an admin on banning someone who didnt break a rule

Post by Xeroxemnas » #446768

I want goof to play some rounds as security to see how hellish it is.
Nilons
Byond Username: NIlons

Post by Nilons » #449202

PKPenguin321 wrote:Double posting but post approval is not an outright ban, and on-topic posts that are within the rules will still be let through
By the time your post actually gets approved most of the time its a week after the discussion ended though
I play Ostrava of Nanotrasen (good name) and Rolls-The-Bones (Crag Given name god bless)
Signature Memes

Snuffleupagus

Post by Snuffleupagus » #449215

Arianya wrote:Funny how many other critics of """the dictatorship""" walk free in FNR while ye goof is unable to play even within the pretty simple rules of FNR :thonk:

I look forward to goof not even trying to make posts and instead just posting in the hut about whatevers going on in FNR.
It’s interesting how it’s always the same 4 or 5 EXTREMELY loud voices that come out to defend Goof and Oranges.

It’s also funny how they try to act like the voice of the player base vs a corrupt administration team when half the shit that’s started is caused by them.
iksyp
Byond Username: Iksyp

Post by iksyp » #449220

Snuffleupagus wrote: It’s interesting how it’s always the same 4 or 5 EXTREMELY loud voices that come out to defend Goof and Oranges.
it's interesting how there's only like 100-150 active forum posters at best and 75 active forum posters at worse
also, it's oranges
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #449389

Nilons wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:Double posting but post approval is not an outright ban, and on-topic posts that are within the rules will still be let through
By the time your post actually gets approved most of the time its a week after the discussion ended though
lies and slander
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #449396

Nilons wrote:
you must give the mods something to think about
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current