Traitor Ideas you wanna pull off.

General SS13 Chat
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: Traitor Ideas you wanna pull off.

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #105380

Bottom post of the previous page:

Steelpoint wrote:If I ever do decide to try and play as a traitor I really just want to get a Sketchin with a silencer and kill people, I'll likely want to set up some hacked autolath (or whatever its called) so I can spare my TC's for equipment that is not ammo.

The only problem being that if a sec borg rolls up I'll be in trouble.
Stetchkins come with the silencer free now, to beat burger spend extra TC on an EMP kit, spam the implant when they roll up, then throw the grenade at them to wreck their shit, and blow them away if still alive
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Pandarsenic
Byond Username: Pandarsenic

Post by Pandarsenic » #107204

lumipharon wrote:
youngbuckliontiger wrote:This will probably never happen.

Be Double Agent.
PDA target to come to locker rooms to meet at locker rooms and tell him to PDA his target to come to the locker room and to PDA my target's target's target and so forth and so on.
All DA are assembled in locker room.
Everyone buys the crate.
Start a Psuedo Revolution and overthrow the station.
That reminds me of a DA round once on Artyom. One antag was contacting all the others he could, and organised a meeting in the bar. There was like, 12 of us DA's there, all sketchy as fuck, ready for shit to break loose. I had the sith lord bundle, just cam in through maint and sat at the poker table. A sec officer came along and watched, but wasn't much he could do, since there was so fucking many of us. The plan was to take over the station, but when we were meeting in tool storage, a couple of sec came in, and one DA took the chance to blast me full of holes with a revolver, and all hell broke loose. E-swords, guns, bombs and mini bows all came out, sec drew their weapons, it was a hilarious free for all brawl, leaving most of everyone dead.
God damn I remember that round - getting everyone there was a nightmare because the chef or someone was being a paranoid dip but rushing the shuttle yelling viva when shit went down and going all DAs vs. the whole crew was fucking amazing.
(2:53:35 AM) scaredofshadows: how about head of robutts
I once wrote a guide to fixing telecomms woohoo
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #107210

I was recently replaying 7 Days a Skeptic and figured it would be funny to recreate being the Welder ingame. Though I think it would require being a Changeling as well to really pull it off since you would get dunked by validcurity or shitissants extraordinarily quick otherwise.
WHat I'd do is, get 4 perfectly beneficial viruses (Healing, self-resp etc.) and Hulk+Muteness from Genetics. Get a welding mask and an apron (preferably brown but that'd be doubtful) and either pray for a cursed sword or try and get a NoDrop+E-Sword. Cut the power wire leading from the SMES to the power grid, disable the engine for extra measure too. And also destroy the solars too, before placing a power sink rendering all the doors openable with a pocket crowbar and turning all the lights off. Thermal vision will be a must with the lights off and welding mask on
Start hunting down the crew one by one, using fleshmend when you get really injured, smashing through walls would be a no go - Hulk is only for stun immunity- and guns would be a big no-no.

It would be a lot of effort for a gimmick though
EndgamerAzari
Byond Username: EndgamerAzari

Post by EndgamerAzari » #107807

I'd like to play as a traitor/major shithead geneticist named Horatio and go around turning everyone into copies of myself.
Spoiler:
Shaps wrote:I never thought I'd see the day where someone tried claiming the moral high ground on drinking a bottle of cough syrup
TechnoAlchemist wrote:dumb baby boo boo "i wish I enlisted then mom would be proud" ballistics.
Saegrimr wrote:
Wyzack wrote:Remove players 2016, they ruin everything they touch
IM TRYING
Saegrimr wrote:
yackemflam wrote:It's like dish washing, someone has to do it.
MAYBE IF YOU'D QUIT SHITTING ON THE PLATE WHEN YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO GET UP TO GO TO THE RESTROOM AND JUST PUT THEM IN THE FUCKING SINK WHEN YOU'RE DONE
FantasticFwoosh wrote:Zip ties are best applied on assistants and other nobodies because of the exact reason they are disposable (applies to both).
An0n3 wrote:Azari for headmin 2015
He's an admin you can trust because nobody remembers to involve him in their conspiracies.
Drynwyn wrote:hbrahlrlahrlharlahr FEATURE CREEP
ShadowDimentio wrote:Instructions too complex, spaced the clown
Akkryls wrote:I mean, we are rightfully pissed off, but let's be pissed off for the correct reasons.
Falamazeer wrote:I am sufficiently outraged for you
Maccus wrote:You look like the dad every teenage boy doesn't look forward to meeting at his girlfriend's house
nsos wrote:When I was a teen and did the inevitable trying to suck your own dick thing I managed to get the head in my mouth and I feel like the rest of my life is me being punished for that
miggles wrote:is that supposed to be a trick question or just a dumb one
cedarbridge wrote:My first idea is that everyone just stops being faggots to each other but that's not going to happen, obviously.
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:Most soap operas could be improved if every scene had a greyshirt in the background hooting "GIBE DE POOSIE BOSS" all the time
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:classic style is "shit on everyone from the greatest heights, so they cannot climb high enough to shit on you"
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you can't just use meme to mean "thing I don't like" you goatherd
Saegrimr wrote:"lel just go explore make YOUR OWN fun wow do you have NO IMAGINATION back in MY DAY we used to shove twigs in our urethras and PRETENDED WE WERE KNIGHTS"
An0n3 wrote:Fucking crystal ass wind chime lookin' bitch.
Saegrimr wrote:It should be common sense but this is /tg/.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #108114

invisty wrote:You can pull off a lot of murderous shit with disposals. Disposals into conveyor+shocked door, disposals into emagged crusher, disposals into space. The hardest part is getting people into disposals in the first place. Supermatter shards are the most evil, but they can break on the first touch. What would be a good set of gear if you wanted to aggressively disposal people? EMP flashlight + stun weapon -> disposals?
One time I saw disposals into the singularity. I really want to see that again.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #108206

EndgamerAzari wrote:I'd like to play as a traitor/major shithead geneticist named Horatio and go around turning everyone into copies of myself.
Weird thought... is it possible to code it so that they could be given a traitor objective to make More Horatios?
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Ricotez
Byond Username: Ricotez

Post by Ricotez » #108303

ThanatosRa wrote:
EndgamerAzari wrote:I'd like to play as a traitor/major shithead geneticist named Horatio and go around turning everyone into copies of myself.
Weird thought... is it possible to code it so that they could be given a traitor objective to make More Horatios?
It's definitely possible codewise. You just have to run a check on people's identities at round end. Might get a bit expensive, but it's round end so there's gonna be a lag spike anyway.
MimicFaux wrote:I remember my first time, full of wonderment and excitement playing this game I had heard so many stories about.
on the arrival shuttle, I saw the iconic toolbox on the ground. I clubbed myself in the head with it trying to figure out the controls.
Setting the tool box, now bloodied, back on the table; I went to heal myself with a medkit. I clubbed myself in the head with that too.
I've come a long ways from asking how to switch hands.
Spoiler:
#coderbus wrote:<MrPerson> How many coders does it take to make a lightbulb? Three, one to make it, one to pull the pull request, and one to fix the bugs
Kor wrote:The lifeweb playerbase is primarily old server 2 players so technically its our cancer that invaded them
peoplearestrange wrote:Scared of shadows whispers in their final breath, "/tg/station... goes on the tabl..."
DemonFiren wrote:Please, an Engineer's first response to a problem is "throw it into the singulo".
tedward1337 wrote:Donald Trump is literally what /pol/ would look like as a person
CrunchyCHEEZIT wrote:why does everything on this server have to be a federal fucking issue.
Saegrimr wrote:One guy was running around popping hand tele portals down in the halls before OPs even showed up and got several stranded out on lavaland.
The HoP just toolboxes someone to death out of nowhere, then gets speared by a chemist who saw him murder a guy, then the chemist gets beaten to death because someone else saw him kill the HoP.
Tele-man somehow dies and gets its looted by an atmos tech who managed to use it to send two nuke ops to lavaland, who were then surrounded by several very angry people from earlier and some extra golems on top of it.
Captain dies, gets cloned/revived, lasers the guy holding the disk into crit to take it back.
Some idiot tries to welderbomb the AI hiding out at mining for no discernible reason.
Two permabans and a dayban, i'm expecting a snarky appeal from one of them soon. What the fuck.
ShadowDimentio wrote:I am the problem
Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #108597

I'd like to try playing an Austin Powers character, totally obsessed with ERP, attempting to seduce every visible woman with lines like "You're shagadelic, baby!" and uncovering some absurd conspiracy where my target was Doctor Evil in disguise. I'd try to get out of situations where I killed women by saying "I thought she was a man!" and wear the most flamboyant suit and boots possible. If caught, I could always strip off to my union jack undies and overpower security with my sheer sex appeal (and perhaps my stetchkin).
invisty
Byond Username: Invisty

Post by invisty » #108603

This is the geneticist changeling dream of transform sting. Take a copy of yourself, add a bunch of disabilities (particularly deafness) and then run around stinging. Throw in mute and hallucination stings for maximum effect.
Mime: Depresso
darkpaladin109
Byond Username: Darkpaladin109

Post by darkpaladin109 » #109315

Malkevin wrote:I'd probably say a witty one liner before smashing the bottle on them, though I'm drawing blanks on what that could be.
"Vodka gets, you really smashed."
calzilla1
Byond Username: Calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #232721

Cut off all the lizard tails.be hero of station
Life is too short for anything meaningful and too long for anything memeingful
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #233343

Less a traitor idea and more an OPs one.
I wanna get the whole team a bunch of chamo projectors, a box of adaptive cardboard, paint them as OPs, get everyone to scan the cutout, go to the station and enter via a public external airlock, get a stealth OP to put us all in a locker, drag us to the bridge, hack inside and scream about locker OPs.

Everyone will laugh and joke about the locker being full of cardboard OPs, until they turn into real ones. Inspired by a traitor round where I did something similar with chamo kit being used to get the OP appearance. Unfortunately, the crew decided that valids were more funny than pranks.
TheColdTurtle
Byond Username: TheColdTurtle

Post by TheColdTurtle » #233344

Surgically implant bombs inside random crew members and hold the station hostage until I get my objectives done.
DemonFiren
Byond Username: DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #233413

Valid, valid, valid, valid.
ImageImageImageImageImage

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Alipheese
Byond Username: Daturix
Github Username: Daturix

Post by Alipheese » #233417

Buy as much C4 as i can with my 20 tc's set them all over maint through the station and set them all to a single signaller and then call over radio some meme like bane or cuban pete.

Something i've tried before to some degree of success,
get traitors together, and all fake being ops and fuck with the station then disappear back into the crews ranks after riling up the station allowing the traitors to easily get their objectives.

Screenshots.
Spoiler:
Quotes.
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321 wrote:holy shit that engineering setup
that man deserves a medal
Anonmare wrote:Gee Engie, why does your mom let you have TWO singulos?
The Legend of Scrubs, MD
You are a traitor!
Your current objectives:
Objective #1: They mocked you in life, a lesser janiborg they said. Now they shall know terror.
Objective #2: Hijack the shuttle to ensure no loyalist Nanotrasen crew escape alive and out of custody.
Cuboos wrote: > That god damn engineer who let the singularity loose was a traitor and the only reasonable person on that whole entire station.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #233422

I always wanted to buy all the C4 and make them into mouse trap bombs leaving them around.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Professor Hangar
Byond Username: Professor Hangar

Post by Professor Hangar » #233440

Eat as much of the station as possible. I've already eaten my traitor target at least once.
starmute
Byond Username: Starmute

Post by starmute » #233789

I want to kidnap the clown and implant a bomb in him. Stating that if he doesn't do something he'll be killed.
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #233824

Billy Mays.
Changeling.
ERP is reenabled for one round only.
Bring Space Lube to dorms.
Smash open bolted dorms door with an armblade.
See two lizards.
"BILLY MAYS, HERE"
Proceed to lube the entirety of dorms while you hear the faint screaming of lizards in the distance.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
Digdugxx
Byond Username: Digdugxx

Post by Digdugxx » #233825

If it was enabled for one round only, I'd go to incredible lengths to make sure the shuttle never arrives, ever
Spoiler:
Qbopper wrote:One of the few posts on the forums to make me genuinely laugh out loud, well done
:]]]
Danowar
Byond Username: Danowar

Post by Danowar » #233829

I just want to do another Syndicate Surplus Store gimmick without the HoS immediately showing up and wordlessly throwing me into the gulag.
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #233848

i've always wanted to be traitor AI and blackmail the crew into accomplishing my objectives

i've done it twice i think, but both times were with secborgs and these days sillicone is so weak

furthermore you usually get charged by 20 people intoning valid valid valid valid valid. both times i think the captain was a cool guy and shot them which caused a lot of whining.

tbh i wish people actually had any self-preservation at all, it would make hostage situations and stuff possible instead of lul we'll just clone 'em kapow kapow
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #234449

As cuck cult I wanna go find an ass walker nest, wall off the tendril with pinion doors and put sigils of accession on the egg spawn points.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
1g88a
Byond Username: Ig88A

Post by 1g88a » #234607

To get my target sent to perma, get myself sent to perma, kill them there, and then escape somehow.
DEAD: ADMIN(Hornygranny) says, "you play in my universe, normie"
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Post by Owegno » #234614

I want to kidnap a lizard and a human and swap their heads and then release them to see how they react.
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #234633

Said it before, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do it: create a scenario in which an AI is forced to directly kill one human to prevent another one from dying. Would really like some ideas for this one
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #234642

Luke Cox wrote:Said it before, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do it: create a scenario in which an AI is forced to directly kill one human to prevent another one from dying. Would really like some ideas for this one
best i got is maybe one guy in a room that's just r-walls and one airlock which is shocked and has a shitload of power going through it. the guy inside is at low enough health that the shock will kill him, and has only internals with very little air. his little room has plasma in it, so once his internals run out, he dies. if he tries to leave the room via the airlock, he dies. a signaller to force open the airlock exists and can be activated with a phrase that you PDA to the AI... but the signal if sent will also activate an electric chair on another low health individual, killing them in the process.
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Cik
Byond Username: Cik

Post by Cik » #234646

Luke Cox wrote:Said it before, but I'm still trying to figure out how to do it: create a scenario in which an AI is forced to directly kill one human to prevent another one from dying. Would really like some ideas for this one
you can't really do this because the immediate harm of you harming someone to prevent future harm (the harm you will be preventing from happening by harming in the immediate) is against sillicon policy.

even if there is a delay of .0000000001 seconds it's still immediate harm (by your hand) > future harm (by your inaction)
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Post by Owegno » #234669

Cik wrote:
you can't really do this because the immediate harm of you harming someone to prevent future harm (the harm you will be preventing from happening by harming in the immediate) is against sillicon policy.

even if there is a delay of .0000000001 seconds it's still immediate harm (by your hand) > future harm (by your inaction)
Fun will always trump the rules though. Any good admin would let the AI do what it thinks is right in that situation since it makes a better (Funner), story.
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #234755

Kidnap people and make them sing "Ocean Man" or die
Super Aggro Crag wrote: The best shitpost youll ever be responsible for will be your obituary.
Quality debate brought to you by ColonicAcid wrote:imagine having this little empathy

do you have autism bud? does your brain not see these people as humans? are they just a faceless statistic to you?
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #238237

I had a thought. How would one go about doing a GWAR themed Nuke Ops round?

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
MrAlphonzo
Byond Username: MrAlphonzo

Post by MrAlphonzo » #238438

calzilla1 wrote:Kidnap people and make them sing "Ocean Man" or die
Take it further. Set a bunch of maxcaps with voice analyzers and bounced radios with speakers that respond to different lyrics. Make your captive choose himself, or the crew, and if he chooses the crew over himself, just keep kidnapping until someone gives.
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: i love alphonzo and he can be a lot of fun but bro you need to get laid come on
oranges wrote:
Misdoubtful wrote:We're all friends here.
What fucking planet are you living on
oranges wrote: i'm not taking advice from a bottom bitch
OOC: IcePacks: vtubers
OOC: IcePacks: anime
OOC: IcePacks: two mistakes mankind has yet to rectify
calzilla1

Post by calzilla1 » #238482

MrAlphonzo wrote:
calzilla1 wrote:Kidnap people and make them sing "Ocean Man" or die
Take it further. Set a bunch of maxcaps with voice analyzers and bounced radios with speakers that respond to different lyrics. Make your captive choose himself, or the crew, and if he chooses the crew over himself, just keep kidnapping until someone gives.
tbh, i already did the meme and almost all of therm either didn't know the song, or like the captain, didn't want to sing. My down fall was another traitor who killed us both when he shot me with a ebow in front on 2 sec. Also FUCKING MAKE THE FREEDOM IMPLANT UNBUCKLE/UN GRAB YOU

Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #238684

ThanatosRa wrote:I had a thought. How would one go about doing a GWAR themed Nuke Ops round?
Pretend to be a travelling band, get high and drunk, kill everyone.
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays

Post by ThanatosRa » #239009

Whoisthere wrote:
ThanatosRa wrote:I had a thought. How would one go about doing a GWAR themed Nuke Ops round?
Pretend to be a travelling band, get high and drunk, kill everyone.
Yea It really is that simple isn't it.

u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Weepo
Byond Username: Weepo

Post by Weepo » #246284

A remote autocloner, hidden in maint or in some space ruin. It contains a few wardrobes of clothes, tons of spare all access IDs and a hacked autolathe, Infinite grey-tide traitor with spears and bats and knives leaps from maint and attacks without mercy
One Seven One
Byond Username: OneSevenOne

Post by One Seven One » #263739

A date with death:

I'd need to gather up as many materials as possible in as short of a time as possible.
-Wood
-Carpet
-Candles
-Fancy Dinner
-Wine
-Glass cups
-Bombs
-Preferably the white ship
-Bonus points: Bodies and the dinner would be made from other players

First I would set up a lovely room with all of my gathered materials if I can do this on the white ship that would be fantastic.
I would knock them out and kidnap them by any means necessary and escape with them undetected.
I would leave them to wake up in a room with only a set of clothes and a note.
They would open the door to a lovely candle lit dinner.
Of course this would be heavily RP based.
Every now and again, for things like 'cooking' or a timer going off, I would leave the room to check on something, to give them a chance to look around.
Escape options would include
-Killing me with a knife
-Loading a 'perfume bottle' [Pepper Spray bottle] with welder fuel and setting me on fire
-Maybe poison
If they do manage to kill me they'll find they're trapped with almost no escape
There will either be a spacesuit, a broken teleporter, or materials to fix the white ship console
If all goes as planned then we'll either both die to bombs scattered about or they'll escape before then.
Slignerd
Github User
Byond Username: Slignerd
Github Username: Slignerd

Post by Slignerd » #264756

Weepo wrote:A remote autocloner, hidden in maint or in some space ruin. It contains a few wardrobes of clothes, tons of spare all access IDs and a hacked autolathe, Infinite grey-tide traitor with spears and bats and knives leaps from maint and attacks without mercy
Can just build it in space and set up a teleporter.
It would appear that I'm a high RP weeb who hates roleplay and anime.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #264852

I want to steal the captain's spare and attach C4 to it, with a semi-long timer and probably a signaller. Then leave it out as bait.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Haevacht
Byond Username: Capital_H

Post by Haevacht » #264863

The true Queen of Teeth meme. Steal tongues. Limbs. TC trade for remie's manual heart item, implant THAT in someone.

Generally be the surgery antag.
1% of a coder, 2% of a spriter, 97% >:3c

Random name on Bagel, usually assistant.
MrEousTranger
Byond Username: Mr.EousTranger

Post by MrEousTranger » #264885

I want to knock out my target, strap them to a chair in a public area, take a voice modulator and spam WGW then dare people to kill me.

Grentxt
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #264931

>examine
>whoops no headset

or

>examine
>whoops bucklecuffed

or

>resists out of restraints
>suddenly two conflicting voices over radio at the same time

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
XDTM
Github User
Byond Username: XDTM
Github Username: XDTM

Post by XDTM » #264940

Mute him with genetics and put him unarmed in a glass box with a portable radio
a.k.a. Duke Hayka

Coder of golems, virology, hallucinations, traumas, nanites, and a bunch of miscellaneous stuff.
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #264946

Time to write up a good emote and spam it.

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
cedarbridge
Byond Username: Cedarbridge

Post by cedarbridge » #264966

DemonFiren wrote:>examine
>whoops no headset

or

>examine
>whoops bucklecuffed

or

>resists out of restraints
>suddenly two conflicting voices over radio at the same time
Screwdriver the headset to remove both keys
DemonFiren

Post by DemonFiren » #264972

I thought papsmear removed standard keys ages ago?

non-lizard things:
Spoiler:
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #264974

DemonFiren wrote:I thought papsmear removed standard keys ages ago?
this is correct, headsets with standard keys will still do common
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #264990

you're all assuming people will bother to think through that it might be a setup
Limey wrote:its too late.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #265016

We should just replace players with snpcs.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #265017

Qbopper wrote:you're all assuming people will bother to think through that it might be a setup
or that people wouldn't just go "lol if I get bwoinked I can just say I thought they were reading WGW, time4murder"
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #265173

Reading WGW as your target is overdone and really not original at this point, and doing it to more than one person in one round is grounds for getting adminbused to preserve the sanctity of WGW lynchings
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler: