General SS13 Chat
Steelpoint
Github User
Byond Username: Steelpoint
Github Username: Steelpoint

Re: Traitor Ideas you wanna pull off.

Post by Steelpoint » #44160

Bottom post of the previous page:

One idea I have is to set up a makeshift surgical room deep in maintenance, steal some cyborg heads and procede to kidnap (With the usage of a EMP Flashlight and Ebow) random people, surgically remove their heads and other body parts and dispose of the corpse.

It would be a bit iffy to pull off, since you can't just detach a head without augmenting it. I would love if I could reattach limbs to other people and see about mix and matching body parts and organs between people, if I could find people of a different racial type or even species I would like to do that, sadly a system like that does not exist, best I can do is to put the body parts on the floor.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #44162

Route all of disposals directly to the gibber/have disposals traps in halls. BUT with the added twist of extending the roller thingo (now that they can be ordered from cargo) and sealing it off on both sides, so it's jsut a 1 wide corridor towards the gibber. Then you chill the air. The cold means they have to keep moving away from the gibber to not die, and they don't have enough time to try decon out. Truly horrifying.
youngbuckliontiger

Post by youngbuckliontiger » #44242

I've always wanted to make a slime grenade that turns everyone into slimes.
Player name: Rob Ust
Lets have fun in SS13!
I don't play anymore though.
Xhuis
Github User
Byond Username: Xhuis
Github Username: Xhuis

Post by Xhuis » #44290

Buy an emag. Restrain people and bring to an emagged arcade machine in a hideout. Force them to play it; if they lose, they get gibbed. If they win, they are knocked out, a bomb implanted into their chest (without them knowing), and thrown into the station. After doing this with about six people, detonate them all at once.

Also, move hideouts each time so that the can't tattle on you to Security.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
Kraso wrote:hi gay
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
wubli wrote:you are a cultist of the gay
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
Erbbu
Byond Username: Erbbu

Post by Erbbu » #44294

How would you implant someone with a bomb without them knowing?
TZK13
Byond Username: Thurgatar

Post by TZK13 » #44296

If they're unconscious they wouldn't be able to see exactly what you're doing, they'd probably get the idea that you're performing surgery on them and then they may assume that something was implanted in them though.
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #44312

I suppose it's possible that they assume surgery and run off. I suppose in that case, the best action would just he a straight murder.
I'm an ex-coder for /tg/. I made the original versions of clockcult, shadowlings, revenants, His Grace, and other stuff.
I don't play, code, or participate in the community, but I occasionally post dumb stuff in the hut.
wubli wrote:xhuis you said you were feeling better but every thread you make makes me worry more about your sanity
ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone wrote:Sorry I was making fun of xhuis' """""compromise""""" who insisted that was the correct term to use.
CitrusGender wrote:We've ended up disabling clockcult on sybil and bagil now (terry is having some problems.) We will give Xhuis some time until he wishes to work upon it again. As of now, please use this thread for ideas and not for bickering.
IkeTG wrote:It's a reflection of humanity, like all of man's creation. You cannot divorce this act from yourself, in a way there's a big titty moth inside all of us.
wesoda25 wrote:yeah no one was curious what it was from. Imagine choosing being a degenerate as your forum gimmick, LOL
FredNodoor
Byond Username: Anonwizard404

Post by FredNodoor » #44569

There is a couple of ideas i have

Hack the MULEs and put bags on them, putting a voice bomb if someone says "Mule" space lube bombs will go off (correct me if im wrong on this). The mules will drag the lube around, slipping everyone and running them over. I will order one for myself, with a gas mask on, with a pistol or some firearm, shoot everything and head back to cargo. Order more blood hungury mules, command a MULE army.

one other one i have is a hard one

If changeling
set up a injection booth
have hallucination sting and a bunch of weed
blaze the station into stings and weed
the perfect crime
My only dream is a world without mimes
dionysus24779
Byond Username: Dionysus24779

Post by dionysus24779 » #44687

Something I never would have the time to do... just deconstruct the entire Station!

Start with all the maint tunnels so nobody would notice fast, and then work from there. Just deconstruct everything, walls, machines, floors, windows, airlocks.
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #44806

Five Nights at Freddy's. Team up with other traitors in clown suit, chicken suit, owl suit, etc. Sabotage station power and lights. Probably get the AI to make announcements.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
deathhoof

Post by deathhoof » #45415

This is actually a ling idea, but I will post it anyways cause its my favorite. On the genetics console activate every block except for monkey block. Dna extract sting the humanized monkey that now has all of the defects possible (genetecists probably wont be suspicious because the monkey would most likely be glowing or hulky). Then whenever you are in a group of people, transform sting someone and make them completely usless. Or sting them when you are both alone for a very easy kill (they cant defend themselves if you use a ranged weapon because they are blind and also clumsiness will cause them to damage themselves with ranged weapons).
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #45469

Not to put a damper on things, but this thread is basically just a list of behaviours for powergamers to watch out for so that they know the rest of the relevant plan.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
Raven776
Byond Username: Raven776

Post by Raven776 » #45554

Except most convoluted traitor plans only make sense after the fact...

It's like stealing and disposing of the ai upload board as a head or changeling so you can later find a justifiable reason to waltz into its upload and demand it let itself get carded just so you can steal it at round end. The sum of the whole doesn't become entirely noticeable until the big picture is shown...

An assistant rebuilding the surgery room in maint? Either bored or he's planning to become jigsaw. Most likely bored.

Someone stealing the disposal pipe generator? Probably going to build a water slide through some rooms for quick movement.
Timbrewolf
Rarely plays
Byond Username: An0n3

Post by Timbrewolf » #45556

Bring back suicide vests. I want to kidnap people and rig them up, tell them my objective and force them to complete it for me.
Shed Wolf Numero Uno
NSFW:
Raven776

Post by Raven776 » #45558

The problem is that people don't like to lose...

Antag standpoint: Why would you ever take the vest off of them/let them live after your objective was done?

Victim Standpoint: Knowing that you probably wouldn't let yourself live if you were the antag, why wouldn't you immediately start beating the fuck out of the person who strapped you and try to kill him or at least take him with you?
Erbbu
Byond Username: Erbbu

Post by Erbbu » #45559

An0n3 wrote:Bring back suicide vests. I want to kidnap people and rig them up, tell them my objective and force them to complete it for me.
I did this back when you could still attach C4 to mobs. Without exception it lead to people tattling to security or trying to straight-up kill me.
FredNodoor

Post by FredNodoor » #51312

A couple of ideas.

One is to weld a man in a small room with nothing but cuban pete and a syndiebomb in the room (that is triggered by pulse mind you). Force him to play cuban pete to survive. If he dosen't play the bomb will go off, but if he does, i will let him go with a all access ID as well as the bomb and hat.

Another is to put C4 in a assistant (or someone in service or somthing) and force him to complete my objectives (although the willingness to comply is the hard part)

Finally, as a Ling, set up a sting booth so i can blaze the station with my hallucinate sting, become LSD itself.
Braincake
Byond Username: Braincake

Post by Braincake » #51315

FredNodoor wrote:put C4 in a assistant
Unfortunately, this isn't feasible anymore; the explosion would barely even damage him.

Something I've been meaning to try sometime is kidnapping someone and putting them in a room with one airlock, which would have its ID wire cut and a signaller attached to the open wire. Then hook a voice analyzer with some passphrase or riddle answer to the signaller and leave it in the room, but out of reach. Put a signal-activated bomb close, but hook this up to a proxy sensor on a different frequency, and place it just outside the door. Hook up a timer to this bomb as well. Leave a creepy note with the riddle in the room.

Then you can just leave him and laugh as he either fails the riddle and blows up when the timer runs out, or solves the riddle, opens the door, walks out, triggers the bomb, and blows up anyway.
danno
Byond Username: Dannno

Post by danno » #51319

for the longest time I wanted to monkey the entire station and force monkeystation and I finally did it on lowpop and they killed me
Hornygranny wrote: wtf i like danno now
I don't even play ss13 anymore, pretty much due to dannos stupid bullshit
Phalanx300
Byond Username: Phalanx300

Post by Phalanx300 » #51327

How about killi- Oh, nevermind.
youngbuckliontiger

Post by youngbuckliontiger » #51333

Phalanx300 wrote:How about killi- Oh, nevermind.
Spoiler:
Lets have fun in SS13!
mattroks101
Byond Username: Mattroks101

Post by mattroks101 » #51353

I know this will probably never ever happen. But I really want to kidnap my target, tie them to a chair, and then play Russian Roulette with them until one of us dies. That's really want I want to do most as the traitor.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #51362

mattroks101 wrote:I know this will probably never ever happen. But I really want to kidnap my target, tie them to a chair, and then play Russian Roulette with them until one of us dies. That's really want I want to do most as the traitor.
Wasn't the Russian Revolver removed? I guess you could just pray to trade some TCs for it
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
Cipher3
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Cipher3

Post by Cipher3 » #51375

Cecily wrote:
mattroks101 wrote:I know this will probably never ever happen. But I really want to kidnap my target, tie them to a chair, and then play Russian Roulette with them until one of us dies. That's really want I want to do most as the traitor.
Wasn't the Russian Revolver removed? I guess you could just pray to trade some TCs for it
Yep, HG had a hissy fit because he thought people were using it wrong.
Spoiler:
Nathanael Greene has made a woman of Bryce Pax!

Valerie Sinnet says, "Nathaniel Greene charged the brig with a fucking HONK."

[Common] Assists-the-Crew hisses, "Walker Quinn s-s-s-ss-stole the HoP's-s-s-ss-s door"

OOC: HotelBravoLima: I literally can't be removed from power.

I demand this ban be lifted right now. ~Bibliodewangus

Erin Wake whispers, "You should ready up on Badger and boink with me..."

"I think you guys are just tired of drinking hitler and now you want diet hitler.
I've got all that great hitler flavor but only half the hitler calories." - Anon3

You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that PR matters. ~MisterPerson

DEAD: Ichigo Momomiya says, "Coravin's just an ass."

Linus Johnson says, "Hey you know I got this game Skyrim last week"
Linus Johnson says, "I have a level 19 ranger and its so fun"
Weston Zadovsky says, "did he just"
Weston Zadovsky says, "fucking hell"

The emergency shuttle has been called. It will arrive in 10 minutes.
Nature of emergency:
Coravin, just Coravin.

Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Fucking get out."
Coravin Vattes asks, "Please?"
Beryl Nyuphoran says, "Please get the fuck outta my lab."
Coravin Vattes exclaims, "Okay!"
[Common] Beryl Nyuphoran {RD} asks, "WHO GAVE CORAVIN ALL ACCESS?"

Lindsay Donk stammers, "L-Luc-ck w-was-s-s s-s-such-h a beaut-tifu p-p-p-pr-r-rom-m q-q-q-queen"

Ty Andrews curls up in a ball on the floor and purrs.

by oranges » Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:15 pm
Get out bluespace, you've not been relevant since you lost the elections

That said, I think there are a shitton of degenerates here and I'd probably gas the lot of you if I had the chance. ~Loonikus

Cheimon
Byond Username: Cheimon

Post by Cheimon » #51383

That's a real shame, because otherwise it's perfectly possible. Obviously you'd need some other equipment, like a muzzle and cuffs, but otherwise...it could be awesome!
Pybro
Byond Username: Pybro

Post by Pybro » #51384

SAW style traps are always humorous.

Such as making someone run handcuffed through a long maze of glass shards to turn off a lighter and use a signaller to unbolt a door. Plasma is slowly leaking into the room from behind a girder.

Or the good ol' "9 of these 10 signallers activate the max yield bomb hidden behind a block of girders, 1 of the 10 opens the bolt door behind you".
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #51479

>acquire explosive, IE extracted syndicate bomb payload with C4 attached
>acquire corpse
>implant explosive into corpse with manual trigger system
>take to genetics, tell geneticists to clone this guy
>geneticist takes corpse into genetics
>leave
>rip genetics

also works with other places you can take corpses too, like the kitchen, botany, the detective, etc
alternatively, tell target there is a body somewhere (like if your target's a medical doctor or something) and you cant get to it (actually you implanted it with a bomb) and then gib them when they finally get to it :^)
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #51480

oh oh and on the topic of extracted payloads you can now actually remove the training bomb payload and replace it with a syndicate bomb payload for the great switcharoo
Spoiler:
Amelius
Byond Username: Amelius

Post by Amelius » #51546

Something that I figured out a while ago that might be interesting for some more... creative uses, is that if you do self-implantation surgery, you can open yourself up right again afterward and leave the wound open. You can lie down on any bed later and take whatever you put in, right out of your abdomen.

Yes, this means you can lie down on a bed in perma and take out your emag/all-access card/ebow/hand teleporter/etc, much to the surprise of anyone there. (Please don't fix this ;_;)

Another interesting thought that I almost implemented once - implant a voice analyzer attached to a signaller in your own chest. Attach signaller to singuloth. If you're in perma, say the magic phrase thrice (given that you've made it so that it can go up to 3), and all hell will break loose. Bonus points if you rig more signallers on random atmos vents to vent air, major-use airlocks to be electrocuted (especially security!), APCs to be shorted, and/or explosives hidden around the station. Laugh as you tell the guards what you've done, and that they can't do a thing to stop it. Double bonus points if you buy the EMP kit and conserve all your charges, so that you can pray to the RNG gods and attempt to escape while security is too busy with singuloth / chaos. Extra bonus points if you get the gesture kit instead so that you can hack / emag / ebow / emp / space your way out.

God, I love playing as an escape artist. I'm terrible at this game, but I've been locked up in perma so many times that I've become excellent at escaping.
jakeinmn

Post by jakeinmn » #51703

I tried to do this a few round ago. I completed my objective as a traitor ans still had 20 TC left. So instead of just playing it safe and boarding the escape shuttle, I decided to (try and) blow it up.

It would be cool if 2+ traitors got togheter with jetpacks and bought syndicate bombs. They would put the bombs down just past where the front and back of the shuttle would arrive as to not destroy the bomb. The optimal time to put these down would be like at the 1:00 minute mark until shuttle arrives so the shuttle can be blown up RIGHT when it arrives. That way, the shuttle gets destroyed and no one can leave. Then the traiors can just go to arrival's escape and leave that way.
youngbuckliontiger

Post by youngbuckliontiger » #51795

A traitor idea that i wanna pull off is pretend im jack the ripper. Kill a bunch of women in the station and take their brain and organs out and leave it next to their body.

Probably will never happen because of new policy.
Lets have fun in SS13!
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #51797

youngbuckliontiger wrote:A traitor idea that i wanna pull off is pretend im jack the ripper. Kill a bunch of women in the station and take their brain and organs out and leave it next to their body.

Probably will never happen because of new policy.
It wouldn't interact with the policy unless you start becoming Jack the Ripper every round.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
Wyzack
Byond Username: Wyzack

Post by Wyzack » #51813

Wanna buy a revolver, voice changer/id and steal the detectives coat and hat. Sing over comms about how i am the Nanotrasen Ranger with a big iron on his hip. Texas red will be replaced with my target, and i will kill him in an epic showdown
Arthur Thomson says, "Since there are no admins I would loging with another account and kill you"
Caleb Robinson laughs.
Arthur Thomson catches fire!
tusterman11 wrote:Can you stop lying? I just asked you and you are was a piece of shiit on me!!!
Kor wrote:I wish Wyzack was still an admin.
EngamerAzari's real number one fangirl <3
certified good poster
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #51853

jakeinmn wrote:I tried to do this a few round ago. I completed my objective as a traitor ans still had 20 TC left. So instead of just playing it safe and boarding the escape shuttle, I decided to (try and) blow it up.

It would be cool if 2+ traitors got togheter with jetpacks and bought syndicate bombs. They would put the bombs down just past where the front and back of the shuttle would arrive as to not destroy the bomb. The optimal time to put these down would be like at the 1:00 minute mark until shuttle arrives so the shuttle can be blown up RIGHT when it arrives. That way, the shuttle gets destroyed and no one can leave. Then the traiors can just go to arrival's escape and leave that way.
The emergency shuttle cannot be destroyed by bombs.
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
TheWulfe
Byond Username: TheWulfe

Post by TheWulfe » #51861

During a Nuke Op round:
>Stealthily attain a muzzle
>Nonlethally takedown the captain and cuff him, you can still leave a few bruises because fuck him
>Stealthily drag him away into maint or some other area where you'll be undisturbed
>Keeping him cuffed, put the muzzle on him, then put a Nuke Op hard suit and other items on him
>Whack him to Severely Bruised, drag his ass out to the main halls and let him go
>Watch and laugh your ass off as the crew starts beating the shit out of him thinking he's a cuffed Nuke Op that's on the run
Whoisthere
Byond Username: Whoisthere

Post by Whoisthere » #51921

PKPenguin321 wrote:oh oh and on the topic of extracted payloads you can now actually remove the training bomb payload and replace it with a syndicate bomb payload for the great switcharoo
I am so fucking doing this when I'm traitor next time (never).
Sad elegy
Highly suitable for use in funerals
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #52032

>be cargo tech
>acquire insulated gloves, metal, glass
>use autolathe for 1000 signallers, set them all to special frequency
>find door shock wire
>plant signaller on door shock wire on every single door
>signal it
"AI MALF DOORS ARE SHOCKED"
bonus points if you disable tcomms
bonus points if engineering wired solars into the grid for max shock damage
bonus points if you kill your target by chain throwing them into a shocked door
maximum bonus points if you actually subvert the AI in addition
Spoiler:
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #52047

PKPenguin321 wrote: bonus points if you kill your target by chain throwing them into a shocked door
Before the policy was implemented (and then removed) I did this as an engineer. Shocked tons of doors and killed people by throwing them into them. Whispered "BZZZT" to all my kills before they died.
Raven776

Post by Raven776 » #52049

I did that with regular APCs. I had around 60 signallers, and I went around all round sticking them on the power switches...

A security officer stopped me and asked me what I was doing, and I answered 'Making it so I can flicker the lights on and off like a spooky ghost,' and he bought it.
Scones
Byond Username: Scones

Post by Scones » #52177

Build a disposals loop that takes the piping into dark maintenance after a few tiles, preventing an effective description by the trapped as to where they are.

Put an item in there from time to time to smack them with.

Eventually reroute it all to morgue once every has been battered to death by items dumped down the tube.

Also, even since I got knocked into crit by a stack of tiles coming out of a pipe, I've wanted a disposal pipe canon
plplplplp WOOOOooo hahahhaha
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #52233

Xhuis wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote: bonus points if you kill your target by chain throwing them into a shocked door
Before the policy was implemented (and then removed) I did this as an engineer. Shocked tons of doors and killed people by throwing them into them. Whispered "BZZZT" to all my kills before they died.
I did this too long ago. The AI was a tator that shocked the doors though. I think I did it to a couple of dudes.
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
Xhuis
Github User

Post by Xhuis » #52312

I was recently wondering if one could potentially set up a disposal pipeline that reroutes all disposals to deposit everything on a straight trajectory course to deposit into a closed room at the end filled with N2O. Inside of this room is a conveyor belt leading to a supermatter shard.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #52366

>atmos tech traitor
>acquire building materials
>make 3/3 hollow square of walls/closed-welded-bolted-emagged airlocks in maint
>acquire disposal pipe system
>make disposal tubes go into tiny box of a room
>trap people in it
bonus points if you disable tcomms so they cant call for help
bonus points if you set up a vent loop so you can pump plasma into the tiny room
bonus points if you can fit more than 5 people into the tiny room :^)

also
>changeling of any job
>lesser form
>ventcrawl to viro, most isolated job
>scare the fuck out of virologist
>maybe emp shriek for good measure
>ventcrawl back out laughing your ass off
>viro looses his mind
kek
Spoiler:
FredNodoor

Post by FredNodoor » #67964

I want to create the Aloha Snackbar, a Hawaiian burger bar serving super sized burgers with bits of mint in them.

Also, creating a eating contest where losers (rigged with c4 under there chairs) Die if they lose.

Beer is filled with cyanide and limbo will always kill you
Luke Cox
Byond Username: NocturnalQuill

Post by Luke Cox » #68103

As a changeling, I'd like to launch a coordinated covert attack with my fellow lings, and replace the security staff one by one. Once our takeover is complete, we would take down the AI and telcoms. Then, we'd arrest, sting, and execute the staff one by one, starting with the other heads.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #68448

Subtle things that won't hinder anyone who's actually good at their job but will thwart and infuriate people that do them like scrubs
Leporazine in the cryomix to annoy those who think the be-all and end-all of doctoring is "lel drag them to cryo", that sort of shit.
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #68450

leporazine is scrub-tier, try formaldehyde/cyanide/polyacid/unstable mutagen
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
capi duffman
Byond Username: Capi duffman

Post by capi duffman » #68454

As a scientist make ASAP as much bombs as I can.
disguise them with wrapping and hiding them in populated areas (Albeit taking care not to make them obvious, so the clown or a greysuit doesn't pick them up fast)
If possible with an emag, breaking in some important areas, to ensure the bombs really hurt the station. bonus points for putting some near canisters with the mix (disguised as oxygen canisters)
Getting from the uplink a binary translator a voice changer, and an agent card (TC cost 5+5+3, so emag is available)
Get some over the top title on the ID, something extremely obviously traitorous. Or the RD's name, that works too.
Contact the AI to blackmail it, of course, the AI will refuse at first, so the first bomb goes off, if possible killing someone.
Demand the AI's cooperation if it wants the humans to stay safe, take the chance to card and/or disable it. Should AI stand firm on defence of law1, bomb it.
Blow some more bombs, so the crew is afraid, contact them with radio using the voice changer, demand your objectives to be met, make sure even a lesser denial gets an instant punishment.

Of course, they WILL track you in no time, but people will get scared, paranoia will kick in. For bonus points, implant one of the bombs inside my body, so I can finally take out the HoS or the warden if they catch me without killing me on the spot.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #68456

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:leporazine is scrub-tier, try formaldehyde/cyanide/polyacid/unstable mutagen
Those is for mass murderdeath of anyone stuck in the tubes. Hilariously effective but hilariously obvious that they've been sabotaged when the patient's health starts dropping faster than a whore's drawers on a saturday night
leporazine just makes it... not work, and leaves the scrubdoctors scratchin' their heads and finally ahelping "THIS TUBE IS BUGGED IT ISNT DOING ANYTHING WHEN I PUT MANS IN IT"
srifenbyxp
Byond Username: Srifenbyxp

Post by srifenbyxp » #75635

bandit wrote:
jakeinmn wrote:I tried to do this a few round ago. I completed my objective as a traitor ans still had 20 TC left. So instead of just playing it safe and boarding the escape shuttle, I decided to (try and) blow it up.

The emergency shuttle cannot be destroyed by bombs.

But it can be eaten by the singularity, I do it all the time to ruin peoples green text.
To be robust is not about combat prowess, it is the state of readiness for the situation at hand.
lumipharon
TGMC Administrator
Byond Username: Lumipharon

Post by lumipharon » #75691

When dismemberment (eventually) gets in, I dream of a glorious round. A round where I stalk the halls and kidnap people one by one, removing all their limbs and putting them in my private viewing room.
Eventually I would have the entire crew as helpless meatlumps all crowded in a room, where I can sit on the other side of a window and with a cigar and some whiskey, and just watch them.