Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: space law being a "suggestion" is a fucking joke

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #451339

Bottom post of the previous page:

>do your job
>faggot screams SEC IS ROGUE
>suddenly hallway justice becomes a mass riot as uninformed greyshits and metabuddy faggots begin trying to kill you to save Dickhead McDoorhacker

The brig exists so you can stomp on the throats of the subhumans in relative peace.
Shezza
Byond Username: Wilchen

Post by Shezza » #451435

>be me
>femsec catgirl chan
>walk into people with disarm intent on because its not logged
>one bites the bait
>he tries to disarm me
>pull out baton without any charge in it
>he pushes me over and grabs the baton
you_fucked_up_now.png
>he tries to stun me with the baton
>i taze and beat him to death
>captain gives me a medal and all access because of my race and sex

e :clap s :clap: c :clap: a :clap: l :clap: a :clap: t :clap: i :clap: o :clap: n
Thanks for all the dopamine.

You (cough), you haven't won here. You and your mutie-bastard friends are gonna join me in a big ol' mushroom cloud sendoff. I just triggered the self-destruct. (Heh, heh; cough, cough,...) The work will go on. You didn't do nothing here, 'cept seal your own death warrants. Duty, (cough) honor... courage... Semper Fiiiii........
drawsstuff
Byond Username: Drawsstuff

Post by drawsstuff » #451501

I only bring up space law whenever I'm playing a lawyer, the warden, or the captain, and only one aspect of it, and that's the execution bit. When I'm a captain and you execute a shitler for being a shitler without consulting me first, I'll actually paperwork your ass and demote you if you don't shape up. Same for whenever I'm dealing with prisoners as the warden, and a HoS mad dashes them to execution at the first chance they get. I'll send a message to the captain reminding them they aren't flexing their power, then 70% of the time they'll agree with me and I'll be able to pin the same charge of murder on the HoS as per space law.

Anything else about space law mostly doesn't miff me, but there's something inherently fun about asking the HoS if they ever read that space law book that's in their office only to have them go rogue and rambo.
Kirby Lore Expert, Incompetent shitposter, and drawfag.