What th reason is it's so important to you for playing that you can be catgirl? Won't play without??

General SS13 Chat
Toronto88
Byond Username: Booboobug

What th reason is it's so important to you for playing that you can be catgirl? Won't play without??

Post by Toronto88 » #454065

In fact, just curious, because it is an alien idea for me to roll over, why is it essential for a person, but with the ear and tail of a cat? What is the appeal? I am not asking mean. I like being a fly because I can vomit, this is ridiculous. Catgirl just makes you catgirl. I can understand why someone would decide to play it, but why would it be a big deal for them if they can't or don't do it or break the factor if they play the game? It just does not make sense to me. The only reason I can work is sexual, and if this is true, then this explains why they did what they did to my firstborn.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: What th reason is it's so important to you for playing that you can be catgirl? Won't play without??

Post by oranges » #454067

In fact, just curious, because it is an alien idea for me to roll over, why is it essential for a person to not have to see the ear and tail of a cat? What is the appeal? I am not asking mean. I like being a fly because I can vomit, this is ridiculous. Catgirl just makes you catgirl. I can understand why someone would decide to play it, but why would it be a big deal for others if they have to see it? It just does not make sense to me. The only reason I can work is sexual, and if this is true, then this explains why they did what they did to my firstborn.
Shezza
Byond Username: Wilchen

Re: What th reason is it's so important to you for playing that you can be catgirl? Won't play without??

Post by Shezza » #454098

someone is mad they lost
Thanks for all the dopamine.

You (cough), you haven't won here. You and your mutie-bastard friends are gonna join me in a big ol' mushroom cloud sendoff. I just triggered the self-destruct. (Heh, heh; cough, cough,...) The work will go on. You didn't do nothing here, 'cept seal your own death warrants. Duty, (cough) honor... courage... Semper Fiiiii........
delaron
Byond Username: Delaron

Post by delaron » #454099

How has this not been posted yet?!

[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by delaron on Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.
Qustinnus
Byond Username: Qustinnus

Post by Qustinnus » #454100

delaron wrote:How has this not been posted yet?!

[youtube][/youtube]
nice fucking post brother
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #454107

[youtube][/youtube]
Delete everything but the number code.

https://youtube.com/watch?v= < Delete all that.

Leave this: aJX4ytfqw6k

You get=[youtube]aJX4ytfqw6k[/youtube]
► Show Spoiler
delaron
Byond Username: Delaron

Post by delaron » #454157

Shadowflame909 wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]
Delete everything but the number code.

https://youtube.com/watch?v= < Delete all that.

Leave this: aJX4ytfqw6k
My hero! Thank you.
-------
I'm not smart enough to meme.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #454281

Toronto88 wrote:In fact, just curious, because it is an alien idea for me to roll over, why is it essential for a person, but with the ear and tail of a cat? What is the appeal? I am not asking mean. I like being a fly because I can vomit, this is ridiculous. Catgirl just makes you catgirl. I can understand why someone would decide to play it, but why would it be a big deal for them if they can't or don't do it or break the factor if they play the game? It just does not make sense to me. The only reason I can work is sexual, and if this is true, then this explains why they did what they did to my firstborn.
this is a good post
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #454292

PKPenguin321 wrote:
Toronto88 wrote:In fact, just curious, because it is an alien idea for me to roll over, why is it essential for a person, but with the ear and tail of a cat? What is the appeal? I am not asking mean. I like being a fly because I can vomit, this is ridiculous. Catgirl just makes you catgirl. I can understand why someone would decide to play it, but why would it be a big deal for them if they can't or don't do it or break the factor if they play the game? It just does not make sense to me. The only reason I can work is sexual, and if this is true, then this explains why they did what they did to my firstborn.
this is a good post
What did the catgirls do to his first born though
► Show Spoiler
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #454306

CosmicScientist wrote:Tonto reproduced?

Was it consensual?
Daily reminder that to reproduce by budding does not require consent
► Show Spoiler
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #454328

It requires Jesus's consent, heathen
subject217
Github User
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Post by subject217 » #454379

Shadowflame909 wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:
this is a good post
What did the catgirls do to his first born though
deitus went WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER on ai vox and permanently scarred his kid
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #454396