me reaching out to coconutwarrior in a format that isnt locked/able to be locked quickly ?? IT's jus

General SS13 Chat
Toronto88
Byond Username: Booboobug

me reaching out to coconutwarrior in a format that isnt locked/able to be locked quickly ?? IT's jus

Post by Toronto88 » #462182

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ead#unread

Coconutwarrior here is my question.. who did I kill and when did they ahelp? If one of my portals killed them, surely they ahelped when I was alive and making the portals, no? I don't think so because

1. as I said if anyone ever entered my portals I made sure they returned home.
2. If they had ahelped when I was alive and making portals, surely you'd have admin PM'd me then and said "hey your portal killed x" or even at least applied the wordless ban then?
3. If they did not ahelp when I was alive, how was it my portal that killed them?
4. I spent a solid 10-15 minutes as a ghost idling. There would have been plenty of time to discuss the problem with me in admin PM. But no one did, I didn't know anything bad had happened until I logged in the next day and had a 3 day ban and could not be captain (MONTOYAN ARTESIAN, known to be a fantastic leader)
5. It makes me feel real sad

Can we hash out what happened here? I am totally confused about what timeline leads to 0 communication during the round/life of the captain yet results in such a severe ending.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Re: me reaching out to coconutwarrior in a format that isnt locked/able to be locked quickly ?? IT's jus

Post by Farquaar » #462184

If your goal is just to talk to him specifically, why don't you just PM him or shoot him a message on discord?
► Show Spoiler
Rustledjimm
Byond Username: Rustledjimm

Re: me reaching out to coconutwarrior in a format that isnt locked/able to be locked quickly ?? IT's jus

Post by Rustledjimm » #462188

tempted to lock the thread for joke value
So uhh, I'm an admin. Please leave feedback! Oops took me a while to strike that through.

Will Baker
Suzu Suzaku
TBC
Spoiler:
Personal Ban Length Record: 2.1024e+006 minutes
CreationPro
Byond Username: Solar Marine

Post by CreationPro » #462191

tontotooktook
terranaut wrote:Scared? My stand 「CLOWN WORLD」 and it's 「FUNNY COMPANY」will defeat your weak stand in moments.
Terry the Moth, Melody Jean the roboticist and S.O.L. the cyborg.
I will not change my avatar but if I did I'd have this good KVADRATNIY boy.
Spoiler:
IkeTG wrote:love is okay
CreationPro wrote: i love you
IkeTG wrote:love is no longer okay
Old quotes and stuff
Spoiler:
obscolene wrote:I super glued my PC case shut please don't ask why.
<Pretendo> well Ia ksed in banbus
<AurxSS13> IA KSED! IA KSED! THE BLACK TYPO WITH A THOUSAND ERRORS!

<scaredofshadows> I randomly take buttons away from people
<scaredofshadows> because I am now rogue
<hornygranny> host is rouge
<Ikarrus> blow the admins
trytryagain66 wrote: I accidently axed a guy said I was sorry to him, then he punched me so I axed his head off.
Hibbles wrote:Man, I love CP. I wish we had more CP on the server.
Antonkr wrote:<antonkr> tfw you will never lick hg|works delicious sexy mustache
<antonkr> ;_;
Toronto88
Byond Username: Booboobug

Post by Toronto88 » #462202

Farquaar wrote:If your goal is just to talk to him specifically, why don't you just PM him or shoot him a message on discord?
Rustledjimm wrote:tempted to lock the thread for joke value
CreationPro wrote:tontotooktook