Which antag would you be in Real Life and why.

General SS13 Chat
Reece1995
Byond Username: Reece1995

Which antag would you be in Real Life and why.

Post by Reece1995 » #486091

Simple title is simple, which would you choose to be in Real Life and why, I've added some conditions to make them workable in Real life and roll redundant things together.

Traitor/Nuke Ops.
You get an uplink code to your phone that lets you buy any traitor item, and you get 30TC a day to spend, as well as a mars base and a remote control to call the shuttle to you.

Changeling.
You are a changeling. Any children you have will also be changelings and you can talk to them via hivemind link.

Wizard.
You are a wizard, each day you have to reselect your spells. Items remain forever and effects such as Lichdom also remain forever. Things such as give guns/spells and changes to events will only affect a 100Km radius around you.

Bloodcult
You start off as a Bloodcultist, it only takes one of you to convert someone else rather than the normal number. Nar Nar can only be summoned when more than 90% of the world has been converted.

Hivemind.
You are a hive-mind. In order to one mind you will have to convert at least half the population of the nation you were born in (good luck if you're American, have fun if you're from the Republic of Dave Pop: 6)

Blob
You are a blob, if you manage to cover the entire planet then you can shoot off spores of yourself to infest other planets.

Abductor.
Aliens come down and alter you, turning you into an Ayyyy LMAO, you will work with them for five years doing weird shit to earthlings, then go back to the Ayyy planet to have weird mind sex with other genderless Ayyys.

Spider.
You are a giant sentient spider that naturally forms hives, you can lay clusters of three eggs every time you have a meal which will hatch into other sentient spiders. Your children will be just as smart as you, and you can all use tools with your weird spider legs.

Nightmare.
You are an edgy Boi.

Sentient Disease.
You are a sentient disease, you have all your faculties (somehow). If you manage to infect the entire planet then you can freely control them as your puppets.

Revolutionary.
Any small light object that can be turned off can be used to brainwash people into your revolution. Click a flashlight on towards someones eyes and they're now your comrade in arms. Cyka.

Personally I'd pick either wizard or Changeling for that sweet immortality.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Re: Which antag would you be in Real Life and why.

Post by Shadowflame909 » #486095

I choose changeling.

Do dangerous stunts and record them.
► Show Spoiler
JusticeGoat
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: JusticeGoat

Post by JusticeGoat » #486097

Hmmm live forever and have the ability to adapt to my environment, change my face when something bad happens, changeling would be the best if nobody knew about them except me.
Farquaar
Byond Username: Farquaar

Post by Farquaar » #486100

Everybody here will be a wizard eventually
► Show Spoiler
NoxVS
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NoxVS

Post by NoxVS » #486102

I am thinking changeling considering you would be pretty much unkillable due to the extreme circumstances to kill you. Your family would also be immortal with you. But if the other antags are also present I would have to go for wizard in order to fight off the others like blood cult and other wizards who can be serious threats to changelings
The weak should fear the strong
thehogshotgun wrote:How does having jannies like you, who have more brain tumor than brain benefit the server
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #486106

traitor

never have to buy soap at the store again
Reece1995
Byond Username: Reece1995

Post by Reece1995 » #486107

Super Aggro Crag wrote:traitor

But what happens when a cop smells the fresh tator tot smell on you and valids you?
somerandomguy
Byond Username: Astatineguy12

Post by somerandomguy » #486113

Wizard if you get 10 spell points per day, buy a ton of items, then spells once I have everything I want
Otherwise probably traitor because of the regenerating tc and large amount of cool stuff, could also probably do things with the mars base and (if nukeop items are included) reverse engineering a borg
Docprofsmith
Byond Username: Jud1c470r

Post by Docprofsmith » #486117

Wizard.
Every day I'd max out rodform and play with traffic
JUDICATOR REDEMPTION ARC
datorangebottle
Byond Username: Datorangebottle

Post by datorangebottle » #486120

Traitor/newcop makes you infinitely wealthy with no risk. Wizard makes you infinitely powerful with no risk. Changeling makes you infinitely weird with no risk.

I'd still pick the MotherFuckin Wizaaaard.

I'd lichdom myself to something buried in a bunker somewhere, and make the world my oyster.
Timberpoes wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:33 pm ImageAnother satisfied Timberpoes voter.Image
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 9:16 pm I highly doubt any other admin on the team would have given you this chance, except maybe Kieth because his brain worms are almost as bad as mine.
Vekter wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 4:45 pm At what point does someone's refusal or failure to improve become malice in and of itself? If you give someone a year to stop shitting on the carpet and they keep doing it but get slightly closer to the bathroom every time and sometimes they get to the toilet before it happens, at what point does it become acceptable to just ask them to go shit in someone else's house?
Timberpoes wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:00 pm I'm sorry, can we get a real player to resolve this appeal? I don't like this trial player. They can't even set their own name.
Chadley wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:00 am WENDEZ, cute, cute. I imagine the sleeper activation code when I hear it. That's pretty cool. qB). But I don't like that it doesn't line up to be anything obsurd like WEWLAD. 6/10

SUGMA, nevermind it makes sense now. fuckyou/10
kieth4 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm If it goes to appeals I will stand as the shield and protect this man's right to shit himself. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.
sinfulbliss wrote: I almost prefer Rave's AI-generated "We cannot accept this appeal at this time. If you would like assistance appealing in the future, please dial 1-800-1984-1488."
Pandarsenic wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 2:25 pm I think we can all agree that someone throwing a reverse revolver at Zyb as a secret test of character, and Zyb immediately fucking himself with it, is the best thing we all could have received for Christmas this year
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #486121

Reece1995 wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:traitor

But what happens when a cop smells the fresh tator tot smell on you and valids you?
carp scroll
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #486124

ling for immortality, lichzard would work too I guess but ling is ling and I doubt wizard comes with magic mirror