scrunglartiy.ogg

General SS13 Chat
User avatar
peoplearestrange
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby peoplearestrange » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:21 am #490676

Whats the origin of this one?
Hadn't heard it before and gave me a laugh. I'm guessing its from a Ahelp? Maybe from the topic no one talks about?
/tg/stations' Ex-Forum Mother and a Game-Admin
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment

miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly

WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.

Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.

TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...

NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.

Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!

Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!

Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.

IM TRYING

Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch

Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...


Are you having a stroke

bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing

PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"

I'm a box - IceCreamCohn's #1 reason for signing up to the forums.



User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby PKPenguin321 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:30 am #490682

Image
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
subject217
Github User
 
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:27 pm
Byond Username: Subject217
Github Username: subject217

Re: scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby subject217 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:33 am #490684

https://soundcloud.com/floatonfire/hulk ... iy/s-aOZA4

and then recorded by hulkamania and mixed by plapatin
thankfully former admin
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=20553

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby NikNakFlak » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:31 am #490688

Bad
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:59 am
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Re: scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby capn_monkeypaw » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:41 am #490710

*steps up to microphone*

*inhales deeply*

"BRING BACK THE ONE ABOUT THE GONDOLAS ON THE BRIDGE!!"

*visibly relaxes, walks off stage*

User avatar
peoplearestrange
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby peoplearestrange » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:46 pm #490725

PKPenguin321 wrote:Image

ahhaha amazing! I assume the CE was having a stronk
/tg/stations' Ex-Forum Mother and a Game-Admin
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment

miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly

WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.

Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.

TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...

NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.

Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!

Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!

Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.

IM TRYING

Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch

Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...


Are you having a stroke

bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing

PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"

I'm a box - IceCreamCohn's #1 reason for signing up to the forums.

User avatar
zxaber
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:00 am
Byond Username: Zxaber

Re: scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby zxaber » Wed May 01, 2019 8:27 pm #491696

I agree, if we can have the scrunglartiy one (and we should, it's funny), then I see no reason why we can't also have the gondola one.
Douglas Bickerson / Adaptive Manipulator / Digital Clockwork
Image
OrdoM/(Viktor Bergmannsen) (ghost) "Also Douglas, you're becoming the Lexia Black of Robotics"

User avatar
skoglol
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:25 am
Byond Username: Skoglol
Github Username: kriskog

Re: scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby skoglol » Wed May 01, 2019 11:01 pm #491726

The gondola one was loud, forced and cringy. In comparison, this one is just weird.

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby PKPenguin321 » Thu May 02, 2019 1:21 am #491741

skoglol wrote:The gondola one was loud, forced and cringy. In comparison, this one is just weird.

"dude there are f***ing gondals!!! haha get it i said the f-word"
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby NikNakFlak » Thu May 02, 2019 7:18 am #491759

Still better than this one
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
Coconutwarrior97
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:14 am
Byond Username: Coconutwarrior97

Re: scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby Coconutwarrior97 » Thu May 02, 2019 8:18 am #491761

NikNakFlak wrote:Still better than this one

yea well, niknakflak more like niknakwrong

User avatar
terranaut
TGMC Administrator
 
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:43 pm
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby terranaut » Thu May 02, 2019 9:47 am #491768

PKPenguin321 wrote:
skoglol wrote:The gondola one was loud, forced and cringy. In comparison, this one is just weird.

"dude there are f***ing gondals!!! haha get it i said the f-word"

>censoring h*ck on the internet
wow dude youre really mature
Image

Tell me I'm a good monki: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24558

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby PKPenguin321 » Thu May 02, 2019 5:01 pm #491800

cringe.....
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:08 pm
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Re: scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby NikNakFlak » Thu May 02, 2019 8:01 pm #491825

Gondolas > stammering with no context and what sounds like hes holding in a fart or vomit
REDACTED
pm for deets

User avatar
Qbmax32
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 am
Location: somewhere
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Re: scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby Qbmax32 » Thu May 02, 2019 8:50 pm #491828

“YEAH THERE WE GO APC DESTROYED MISSION ACCOMPLISHED”

Will forever be the best roundend sound
my admin feedback thread


epic gamer quote compilation
Spoiler:
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.

Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit

Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)

Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores

Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate

BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.

feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing

Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.

Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread

imsxz wrote:nervore

FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.

afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me

Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....

Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead

CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs

User avatar
Not-Dorsidarf
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:14 pm
Location: Space outside the Brig
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Re: scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby Not-Dorsidarf » Fri May 03, 2019 11:16 am #491942

Yes
Image
Still, my support will always go towards the rightful Lord of Yurop, God-Emperor Donald Trump the Trumpst. Trumpingrad for life. He'll make an indiscriminate number of countries great again.


Deadcomic

User avatar
terranaut
TGMC Administrator
 
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:43 pm
Byond Username: Terranaut

Re: scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby terranaut » Fri May 03, 2019 2:15 pm #491957

Qbmax32 wrote:“YEAH THERE WE GO APC DESTROYED MISSION ACCOMPLISHED”

Will forever be the best roundend sound

truth
Image

Tell me I'm a good monki: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=24558

User avatar
peoplearestrange
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:02 pm
Location: UK
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Re: scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby peoplearestrange » Mon May 13, 2019 5:32 am #493418

Qbmax32 wrote:“YEAH THERE WE GO APC DESTROYED MISSION ACCOMPLISHED”

Will forever be the best roundend sound


Its defiantly the most iconic. Its the one that's definitely associated with /tg/ for sure.
/tg/stations' Ex-Forum Mother and a Game-Admin
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment

miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly

WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.

Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.

TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...

NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.

Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!

Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!

Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.

IM TRYING

Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch

Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...


Are you having a stroke

bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing

PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"

I'm a box - IceCreamCohn's #1 reason for signing up to the forums.

User avatar
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
 
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:07 pm
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Re: scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby ThanatosRa » Tue May 14, 2019 1:18 am #493520

Qbmax32 wrote:“YEAH THERE WE GO APC DESTROYED MISSION ACCOMPLISHED”

Will forever be the best roundend sound

Yes
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am
Thomas Gato - Elderly weirdo.
Chrysanthemum Thorne - Creepy robotics wench.
Rex Eponymous - The Classic

User avatar
Shadowflame909
 
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here
Byond Username: Shadowflame909

Re: scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby Shadowflame909 » Tue May 14, 2019 3:23 am #493539

Put a banging donk on it

Spoiler:
Image

ThanatosRa wrote:My biggest problem is that I can't fix any of this.


Boris wrote:shadowflame either has a brain the size of a pea or one the size of the moon and he's playing 58D chess.


BeeSting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.


BebeYoshi wrote:Saltyflame909


Cobby wrote:The trash bin... have you lost your way home anon?

User avatar
Nervere
 
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:38 am
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby Nervere » Tue May 14, 2019 5:36 pm #493588

scrunglartiy.ogg is cringey as fuck

User avatar
Qbmax32
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 am
Location: somewhere
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Re: scrunglartiy.ogg

Postby Qbmax32 » Tue May 14, 2019 6:39 pm #493602

Nervere wrote:scrunglartiy.ogg is cringey as fuck


>being not just an online babysitter but the online babysitter’s MANAGER


cringe
my admin feedback thread


epic gamer quote compilation
Spoiler:
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.

Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit

Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)

Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores

Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate

BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.

feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing

Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.

Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.

Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread

imsxz wrote:nervore

FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.

afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me

Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....

Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead

CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs


Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ChunksOfClown