Going on a murderbone spree and ghosting the moment you are arrest is such bad sports

General SS13 Chat
CPTANT
Byond Username: CPTANT

Going on a murderbone spree and ghosting the moment you are arrest is such bad sports

Post by CPTANT » #511832

At least have the actual balls to give people the satisfaction of properly executing you if you just went around murderboning 15 people.
Timberpoes wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:21 pm The rules exist to create the biggest possible chance of a cool shift of SS13. They don't exist to allow admins to create the most boring interpretation of SS13.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Re: Going on a murderbone spree and ghosting the moment you are arrest is such bad sports

Post by NecromancerAnne » #511968

Ghosting when you get caught is admitting in some ways you just play to see spessmen go horizontal. There really is more to this game than that, and honestly, you could just try and banter for clemency or something to make it see like you give a shit. When I get caught I usually like to ask for specific executions.

I don't get it though. HoS' are usually stuck in the muds and just lethal inject you.
Recurracy
Byond Username: Recurracy

Re: Going on a murderbone spree and ghosting the moment you are arrest is such bad sports

Post by Recurracy » #511969

Public guillotine execution or bust
John_Gobbel
Byond Username: CAPTTLasky

Post by John_Gobbel » #511989

Yeah honestly almost every time I've been arrested by security they just kill me without even listening to what I'm saying. It's like by the time they've caught me and they know I'm a traitor they just stop looking at the chat screen.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #512052

the virgin "nooo please dont arrest me" vs the chad "ghost as soon as you get arrested and make everyone seethe even in death"
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Analbifida
Byond Username: Analbifida

Post by Analbifida » #512073

I'm pretty guilty of this, I used to do it a lot. Most people don't make a spectacle of your execution, so sticking around just to have your head cut off in the brig isn't very exciting.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #512075

one time they stuffed me with black powder (goofchem had just been added so it was still new) and put me in a vacant office to see what would happen and i did not ghost for that one because it was fucking awesome
it also had about 5x the explosion radius that they expected and killed most of them
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #512077

one time I got sleepy penned and meatracked in the freezer, despite cameras being on and me pdaing the hos as a cry for help.
I continued to resist.
the chef underestimated me and allowed me to escape and contact an intercom for help.
nobody came.
I continued to resist.
the chef sets a bomb in the freezer on a minute timer.
I continue to resist.
I escape when the bomb's on ten seconds, and the chef is too busy trying to keep me down to realise this. it explodes, gibbing them but leaving me clonable.

wasn't worth it though tbh I lost all faith in humanity when my pleas were ignored.
Reeeee
Byond Username: LibbySnow

Post by Reeeee » #512161

Murderboners I get it, killfeed glorification, is fair, they just don't wanna RP anymore at that point, they had fun and security is anti-fun.
Eh, fair, tators can whatever and that's antagonizing to a T.
Bad sport I guess but at that point it's a foregone conclusion if you are not ling and sit naked in cuffs buckled to a bed.
Sure with freedom implant you might buy a few more minutes of "lel running around brig naked" but not really achieve anything so...

But people ghosting after killing WGW man and getting arrested for murder, yeaaaaah.
Can I ahelp that?
signnatrire
imsxz
Byond Username: Imsxz

Post by imsxz » #512225

staying until you're proper dead is the real power move, people fuck up arrests all the time and even after you die you might get lucky and get revived by someone or otherwise become free

please subscribe to me on youtube
terranaut wrote:i saw this video before it was posted here
you too can be cool like me if you just subscribe to imsxz youtube channel :shades:
Arianya wrote:no, not the snails, shut up imsxz
Nervore wrote:I am going to will you out of existence, Imsxz.
One day, you will just cease to exist.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #512315

You may even get saved by another antag by pure chance. You never know. I've staged sieges on sec only to find they've caught another tot and let them go to help me fight my way out. It never hurts.
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #512351

NecromancerAnne wrote:You may even get saved by another antag by pure chance. You never know. I've staged sieges on sec only to find they've caught another tot and let them go to help me fight my way out. It never hurts.
or some guy blows you up with a TTV with the rest of brig
you really never know
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #512375

i agree with cptant
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #512437

Murderboners usually antag roll too
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #512640

Nah, I murderbone fairly frequently and I don't roll. Even before admeme, that's just incredibly poor sportsmanship in of itself.

And against the rules but for the most part being a poor sport.
Sandshark808
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #512876

imsxz wrote:staying until you're proper dead is the real power move, people fuck up arrests all the time and even after you die you might get lucky and get revived by someone or otherwise become free
Exactly this. I've escaped from numerous arrests by sheer sec-drone retardation. If you feel like you've finally found the wrong stranger in the alps and you might get executed summarily by the HoS, remember that the brig has a disposal and if you can get your hands free of the cuffs you're out like a rocket.