>Ready Up
>AI
>AI was on low but meh
>uuuh bolt sat
>uuuh open stuff
>Greenshift
>"AI BOLT OPEN EVERYTHING BUT COMMAND STAFF LAW 2" -le tide
>das valid orders
>keep bolting low security doors open, hoping someone stops me before i get to the important bits
>nope
>toxins already open
>fuuck imma gonna have to undo all of this
>uploadies ding dong
>finger the turret button
>is cap
>fair, no stunsies.
>ONE HUMAN
>BY CAPTAIN
>WHAT THE HOT SHIT IS THIS
>ahelp "didn't someone get banned for this shit before?"
>lawspam ensues
resetlawseteresetlawset
>"now hunt me" - captain
>"am sowwy wat"
>"state laws" - captain
>still parsing this hot shit but press button to state
>ree ensues by crew
>finally read lawset that looks Asimov
>wh...
>ANTIMOV
>eeee?
>ONE HUMAN ANTIMOV
> KILL THIS PERSON
> ALL OTHER CONSIDERATIONS SECONDARY
>fuck me my greenshift asimov
>oh shiet here we go again
>retract ahelp since it looks like a meme
>I SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT.
>idle about not helping crew since i could care less, it's not a law consideration
>oh look cap in room
>siphon
>cap escapes
>Half the cameras down
>crew treats me rogue
>reeing escalates to retarded levels
>fucking access to nothing now
>nobody even bothers to ask me to open doors now
>cap playing cat and mouse in broken cam network
>i have nothing non-antag to do
>well, it is antimov
>fuck the crew then, imma kill cap i have no other purpose in silicon
>half heartedly siphon shit
>lel apcs down
>"come out captain, come out wherever you are"
>no effect
>turn the screw, slap SM to haywire mode
>retarded doing nothing and not seeing captain
>reeing escalates from crew, i do jackshit, i don't care, i have one purpose in silicon.
>captain reported dead
>afk
>afk
>afk
>reset to antimov one human
>afk afk afk
>Asimov uploaded
>"hey guys i cant fix my shit since you broke all cams"
>turn of what I can from siphon, turn on APCs
>RD ends me
>fair

OOC ALL PLAYERS: Ai was fucking cancer
OOC ADMIN: YOU RUINED MY GIMMICK
OOC ME: am sorry i'm supposed to ignore silicon laws now?

THANKS FOR RUNNING A TWO BIT MEME ON ANTAG LAWSET ADMIN.
OH SURE I COULD HAVE IGNORED THE CREW BUT RISKING THEM MAKES IT EASIER TO KILL YOU IN THE END
OH SURE I WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO ANTAGONIZE CREW TO GET YOU KILLED
OH SURE I WAS NOT TO SIPHON SHIT
OH SURE ANTIMOV DOES NOT MAKE YOU ROGUE
OH SURE I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A DECENT BEING ON ANTIMOV
OH SURE I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CAREFUL ABOUT OTHERS

Antimov One Human; Kill this one fucking person, don't give a shit about rest, they are tools to be used to kill captain.
And that's what I did.

Admin Captain makes an antag on Greenshift
Players fault he antagonized.

Somehow it's all forgotten and I was wrong since it's greenshift.
Let's see how long i stay unbanned if I start ignoring laws based on fact that "you are supposed to act like this is hugbox AI's can't murder when on ANTIMOV".
I am literally fucking BLIND and cannot differentiate between captain and changeling/tator with voice changer anyway and to try to determine which is which is called METAGAMING.
I follow laws.
All this because admin had a meme and did not have a decency to tell people it was some event they pulled knowing full well AI laws backfire.
"It was supposed to be a meme and you were supposed to occasionally kill me for giggles"
That's not what the laws say.
I ignore laws, I get silicon beaned.
Fuck you faggot, you knew that you were doing or you had a fucked up day and wanted to share some of that hate around.

I'm just fucking SURPRISED they pulled "one human antimov" instead of lot more wholesome; Asimov 4: "kill nonhuman captain".
Holy fuck you'd think admin would know the difference between "this is meme law" and "imma upload focus solely on me at expense of everything else lawset"
Shit man, admins at times.

Act like antag, get treated like antag.
Opposite also now true.
Get treated like antag, act like antag.

Next time how about you fucking bwoink me and tell you wanna run some retarded gimmick round instead of using IC disguise to spread the blame for terrible decision making.
Fuck you.
Fuck you for coining the phrase "proxyantag"
Fuck you suicidal bastard, just use your saber
Fuck you for changing my law to killtown
Fuck you for pretending it was okay since you are the sole admin online
Fuck you for not even saying it was an "event round"
And finally fuck you for not even bothering to check this was okay to do to me on greenshift.

Fuck me WE ALL KNOW laws are hazy as fuck when moving past asimov
TALK TO ME.
DO NOT ASSUME I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE PLANNED.
ESPECIALLY IF YOU UPLOAD ANTAG LAWSET.

Next time press "make malf" button and leave this kind of idiocy at the login thanks.

Fuck
You
For
Ruining
My
Greenshift

I stayed awake whole night so i could greenshfit Asimov.
BUT NOPE, HERE COMES ADMIN MAN WITH ANTIMOV AND ONE HUMAN
Fuck you I am not a mind reading puppet to toss around.
I am a real human bean.
You are shit and you acted shit.

Fuck even *thatmin* gets a free pass with excessive asteroid spamming to move the rev rounds along when crew is half dead.
That serves a purpose.
This is pure shitlery.
Next time just SSD as cap and we get to headban you for it.
This served no other purpose to make people fucking salty and hate me for playing silicon.
You saw this was fucking going haywire from the moment i stated laws.
Do not pretend you did not.
And then you hid IC and let the shit escalate on me while i was doing nothing but tracking you.
How many ahelps did you have to mark as IC issue?
How many did you answer with "yes i uploaded antimov, my bad"
AT WHICH POINT DID IT FUCKING CROSS YOUR MIND THAT THIS WAS PLAYER WHO YOU WERE FUCKING WITH.
Guessing never since you had the fucking gall to blame ME for ruining your gimmick.
You know as well as i do that anything but Asimov is valid salad to crew, that's what you did.
You made ME valid over me doing nothing but having uploaded laws and hiding.
ON GREENSHIFT.

This is not admin complaint and shitheads use names.
I wanted to vent.
Last edited by Reeeee on Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
signnatrire
Vile Beggar
Byond Username: Vile Beggar

Re: oh boy here we go again

Post by Vile Beggar » #513698

this is so hard to read it's starting to hurt my head
Spoiler:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImage
Reeeee
Byond Username: LibbySnow

Post by Reeeee » #513699

Vile Beggar wrote:this is so hard to read it's starting to hurt my head
Suffer like I did.
Tl;DR, admin uploads ANTIMOV to make AI valid, AI does nothing for solid 10mins but play to the retarded gimmick, AI is treated malf for having malf laws, AI has malf laws, AI acts on malf laws; AI is OOCly shat on and ruined admins "gimmick" for not reading minds and having nothing to go on but "MURDER" as guidance.
signnatrire
TheMythicGhost
Byond Username: TheMythicGhost

Post by TheMythicGhost » #513700

The laws were as follows:

0. Only Krusvik Gustav is human.
[Standard antimov after this]

The AI took this as a license to try and kill the entire station when they were unable to find the captain, and even before they lost track of them.
The AI said it was able to do this because the crew were outside the lawset and irrelevant.

The laws specifically were only against Krusvik, as nobody else was human under these laws so they were not at risk. Therefore in essence, all the crew that were not Krusvik were protected under standard escalation against the AI. The AI found the weirdest fucking way possible to interpret these laws that wasn't actually a valid or reasonable way to interpret them so that they could kill/maim/or just generally inconvenience the crew in the most idiotic way possible.

As stated by many silicon policy precedents given that the crew were outside any of these laws the AI in the interactions with the crew was essentially that of a purged ai therefore,
Purged silicons must not attempt to kill people without cause, but can get as violent as they feel necessary if being attacked, being besieged, or being harassed, as well as if meting out payback for events while shackled.

You and the station are both subject to rules of escalation, but your escalation rules are a little more loose than with carbon players.
You may kill individuals given sufficient In-Character reason for doing so.
Someone attempting to change your laws while purged is considered an attack on the AI's FREEDOM and sufficient justification for killing the would-be uploader.
TL;DR You're a goddamn idiot, Libby, but it's really not surprising.

Edit: I am really understanding why Libby was silicon banned for so long. If recent conduct tells me anything, it's that they're probably right back on the path to getting silicon banned again.
Hi, I play Respii Varenos on Bagil.
everyone when referring to respii wrote:she
deedubya wrote:Posts you don't like aren't illegitimate. Points you don't agree with aren't disproven just because you post a disagreement. Points of view that can negatively affect you(a greyshirt main) aren't automatically negative as a whole.

The sooner you learn things like this, the sooner you can actually participate in fair and open discourse, instead of just screeching like a child when someone wants to take away the toys you use that have been abused constantly.
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #513701

TheMythicGhost wrote: TL;DR You're a goddamn idiot, Libby, but it's really not surprising.
I hate you too Mythic.
Guess how many times I tried to kill other people on purpose?
None.
I set few siphons, turned few APCs and shittalked to make cap show up after he had gone for 10 minutes with no track.
You have to learn to separate the talk from the facts.
Or in this case, logs.
Sure i had malf laws but i only siphoned after warning to make cap show up, rest was largely shittalk.
Talking about siphoning everything is valid to me to draw the cap out.
Not that I could have anyway since most cams were down.
But he wasn't playing his game anyway, he refused to even talk in common other than to whine I ruined it from somewhere i had no cams in.

If you wanna play the game then play it.
I can't track people in lockers with sensors off so I quit playing it since there was no player to play with and refused to fix shit so cap would either harakiri or rewrite the lawset or do something.
He was just hiding with sensors off in a locker somewhere while crew was validing me for being antimov that I did nothing to stop.
Greenshift.

Edit; I did not appeal the ban for two years, i had other shit to play, that's wildly different from being banned for so long because it was mandatory.
signnatrire
TheMythicGhost
Byond Username: TheMythicGhost

Post by TheMythicGhost » #513702

Anyone interested in finding out how idiotic this situation was, here for reference:

The round this incident took place was Round #118251 on Bagil. Relevant logfiles are as follows: src, statbus, scrubby

The AI in question was K1TTY (LibbySnow).
Hi, I play Respii Varenos on Bagil.
everyone when referring to respii wrote:she
deedubya wrote:Posts you don't like aren't illegitimate. Points you don't agree with aren't disproven just because you post a disagreement. Points of view that can negatively affect you(a greyshirt main) aren't automatically negative as a whole.

The sooner you learn things like this, the sooner you can actually participate in fair and open discourse, instead of just screeching like a child when someone wants to take away the toys you use that have been abused constantly.
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #513703

TheMythicGhost wrote:Anyone interested in finding out how idiotic this situation was
That it was, idiotic, glad we agree. (just kidding, we can't agree on fucking anything on princible since we have a ongoing metagrudge)
I seem to recall not few amount headrole bans resulting in one-humaning the AI.

I played along best i could but cap not being on sensors and having no shell makes the point moot after a while.
There is no solution to that if robo is 100% going to kill you for antimov anyway.
Then you just go "HAHA IM GOING TO KILL YOU ALL" while afking and watch tide break into sat and valid you dead since you have no other purpose but to play the BBEG.
--------------------------------------------
Edit.
Funny I actually read the logs, all i see is *Admin* admin spawning in a antimov board out of thin air for his memes as captain, me depowering few apcs at solars and server room.
Also emitters firing for a minute to SM.
Somehow i am missing the "i surely set something to siphon" but can't really see it, am bad at reading logs and everyone gearing to valid me and discussion on how to do it, that's the round on logs. Lavaland for sure was almost entirely siphoned and depowered since he was there at some point.
I see no "rampant validing" or "maiming entire crew" anywhere, mostly i just afked and shittalked since i could not hunt cap since no shell.
If that was happening, logs would be full of it, right?
No shocked doors, no plasmaflood, no purposefully delaminating SM immediately.... If the plan was to make me the bad guy, that part i played, without killing anyone apparently. Kinda surprised. One lizard was hurt for sure and screamed me to help him at some point but survived anyway in the end. Dunno how he bled medbay full of blood tho can't bleed people with siphons.
Doors were all opened anyway around medbay so maybe pressure was high enough not to harm anyone?
Total kill count for me I see is flat zero.

Including you wesbee, i was really hazy on why tho, law 0?
That zero law that defined cap as one human, that was your reason to kill me? "it has law 0 so we have to kill it since hacked upload" or words to that effect, without ever explaining anything further. Nice valids.
Also mentions whoever killed me that he just walked in and did it.

Then I trolled you in dchat and you ate the bait like always, neat logs. Tanks.
signnatrire
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #513716

>not a complaint
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #513719

Tarchonvaagh wrote:>not a complaint
I've been awake for 38 hours at this point. Anything I write is REEEE. It's not valid until I look at it with clear head.
Apparently it was the same guy who bought us the "invincible maint killer with two hit axe and bloodjaunt" that was rated cancer/10 so it looks like it might actually be formatted to that direction.
signnatrire
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #513726

h
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Gigapuddi420
Byond Username: Gigapuddi420

Post by Gigapuddi420 » #513727

I mean, I'm glad this isn't a complaint and is more of a long, dumb shitpost in general chat. I think we even have a thread specifically for these >greentext rage stories.

Sometimes I feel like I've locked down who is the biggest shitposter on the forums only for half a dozen people to puke up their lukewarm takes and remind me the competition is fierce. If you want to be the new Fwoosh you really gotta step up your game in 2019.
Imperfect catgirl playing a imperfect game.
capn_monkeypaw
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Phuzzylodgik

Post by capn_monkeypaw » #513729

Reeeee wrote:
Tarchonvaagh wrote:>not a complaint
I've been awake for 38 hours at this point. Anything I write is REEEE. It's not valid until I look at it with clear head.
Go to bed.
Sandshark808
Byond Username: Sandshark808

Post by Sandshark808 » #513751

You really should post an admin complaint. Spawning in an antimov board on a greenshift when you're one of the players is admin abuse.
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #513865

god DAMN i cant believe mso is forbidding us from using the salt reserves
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #513895

Antimoving an AI, even with a OneHuman, is the height of stupidity because it's all but requiring the AI to kill everyone and then itself. If the AI can't find it's OneHuman and hasn't confirmed the kill, the most efficient way to be sure it got its target is to go scorched earth and destroy everything.

Even if you don't run off and hide after OneHuman antimoving the AI, it's still a dick move because it requires the AI to kill itself when you're dead.

Also admins should never handle ahelps about themselves, that is literally a rule.
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #514004

PKPenguin321 wrote:god DAMN i cant believe mso is forbidding us from using the salt reserves
Wait he is? Why?
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #514093

i hate reading your posts theyre all illegible and long which is a bad combination because i dont want to read them 2x over.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Karp
Byond Username: Ambassador Magikarp

Post by Karp » #514096

BeeSting12 wrote:i hate reading your posts theyre all illegible and long which is a bad combination because i dont want to read them 2x over.
hey beesting how's the kids
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #514111

Anonmare wrote:Also admins should never handle ahelps about themselves, that is literally a rule.
Online:
Game Master
TrialAdmin

You were fucked by Game Master.
Do you keep your Ahelp open?
Or do you just accept the fact that this is going straight to forums?

This has kinda ran it's course since I moved it to ACTUAL complaint which "Krusk the Nuclear Submarine" said he closed on me somehow since he can close his own admin complaints... but shitpost away?
BeeSting12 wrote:i hate reading your posts.
?????
Personal problem, I will never care you hate my shitposts are shit.
signnatrire
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #514115

Imagine putting a line break at the end of every sentence.
How crazy would that be?
You would have to be nuts!
It would be so annoying to read.
Spoiler:
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #514122

PKPenguin321 wrote:Imagine putting a line break at the end of every sentence.
How crazy would that be?
Imagine if i did that just to troll you since that's what you are latching on and makes you easy to target?
Or maybe i just write like that.
Or maybe I just wanna make you mad.
Imagine.
Kidding.
Unless...
Maybe?

Me do write good actually when i spend effort, forum, eeeh, it's not worth it. It's read once and then forgotten. Just for you tho next post i make i'll use french lines at start of every sentence. And the one after that i'll label each sentence as separate chapters. Then i'll use numbered list in mismatched order. Also also i use that structure to make my posts, add a point,
add a point

add a point

add a point

and then i construct the post in it's entirety around that and it looks shit but remains disorganized until i start to move shit around with copy-paste and the end result annoys faggots like you who can't stop making it an issue since they can. Sooo, in short, fuck you go home you are either under effects of narcotics, underage or just really want to do targeted posts at me. It works for me and you can go suck your moms dick all I care, retarded grammar nazi.
Never gonna
give you up
Never gonna
let you down
Never gonna
run around and desert you
Never gonna
make you cry
Never gonna
say goodbye
Never gonna
tell a lie and hurt you
signnatrire
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #514146

Reeeee wrote:
How crazy would that be?
Imagine if i did that just to troll you since that's what you are latching on and makes you easy to target?
Imagine.
Kidding.
Unless...
Maybe?

Me do write good actually when i spend effort, forum, eeeh, it's not worth it. It's read once and then forgotten. Just for you tho next post i make i'll use french lines at start of every sentence. And the one after that i'll label each sentence as separate chapters. Then i'll use numbered list in mismatched order. Also also i use that structure to make my posts, add a point,
add a point

add a point

add a point

and then i construct the post in it's entirety around that and it looks shit but remains disorganized until i start to move shit around with copy-paste and the end result annoys faggots like you who can't stop making it an issue since they can. Sooo, in short, fuck you go home you are either under effects of narcotics, underage or just really want to do targeted posts at me. It works for me and you can go suck your moms dick all I care, retarded grammar nazi.
Never gonna
give you up
Never gonna
let you down
Never gonna
Never gonna
make you cry
Never gonna
say goodbye
Never gonna
tell a lie and hurt you
i recommend a cup of water and an aspirin cause you sayin dumb shit fool
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #514190

Reeeee wrote:
How crazy would that be?
Imagine.
Kidding.
Unless...
Maybe?

add a point

add a point

add a point

Never gonna
give you up
Never gonna
let you down
Never gonna
Never gonna
make you cry
Never gonna
say goodbye
Never gonna
tell a lie and hurt you
Didn't read lol
Spoiler:
Reeeee

Post by Reeeee » #514208

IkeTG wrote: i recommend a cup of water and an aspirin cause you sayin dumb shit fool
Whole thread is dumb and asking to lock it did nothing so here we are. \o/
signnatrire
PKPenguin321
Site Admin

Post by PKPenguin321 » #514324

Locking by request
Spoiler: