you want longer rounds? make an RP server

General SS13 Chat
ragevirus
Byond Username: Ragevirus

you want longer rounds? make an RP server

Post by ragevirus » #528976

More crew content would be great and all, but the reason that many rounds are short is that most people don't give a fuck whether the round ends or not. When nobody RPs every round feels the same. Revs simply win/lose a team deathmatch, some antag kills a shit load of people, etc. The action can be intense but it always plays out the same. We've seen reruns of these episodes a million times.

If there were engaging stories unfolding then people would want to hang around and see how they play out, or branch into other events. But when people play ss13 without playing roles it just feels like a single player game with a chat box. Right now we call the shuttle at the slightest inconvenience because why the fuck not let's just queue up another round this one is boring anyway. This is not due to a lack of content, this is due to a lack of interesting shit happening. And how does interesting shit happen? When people act out stories instead of acting like every round is just an antag hunt.

It's not that nobody ever tries to RP on tg. I've seen many crewmembers and antags do silly shit to try and engage other players, but rarely does anyone else ever play along. And usually when people figure out the silly guy is an antag they just kill him. This is because the people who want to play a scifi TDM are on the same server with people who want to play a scifi RPG.

But wait, I know what you're about to say. "Ok rage go ahead and write the RP rules and write the code and recruit a bunch of admins and also fuck you your posts are gay." But my posts are not gay. And further:

WE CAN CREATE AN RP SERVER WITHOUT MAKING ANY CHANGES TO THE CODE OR WRITING ADDITIONAL RULES

That's right. All we have to do is change one server name to "RP SERVER - Sybil 2" or some shit. Just add a chat message at roundstart that says something like "You are playing on the RP server. Role play is strongly encouraged here. Try not to be a dick and ruin the fun for others." If we just designate a space for the people who want to RP, they can gather there and make their own stories while the guys who want arcade style ss13 can keep on doing their thing.

You might think I'm wrong about this. You might think that a RP server needs extra rules and admins and shit. The only way to know for sure is to try it. We have absolutely nothing to lose by trying this out, and it will cost nothing other than the 5 minutes it will take to edit some text. We already have excessive server redundancy that is going to waste. There are three identical US servers with no distinction other than their names, and one of those three basically always empty. Just change the damn name and see how it plays out.

I don't know who has the authority to change server names and roundstart messages. So whoever has that power if you are reading this just try this as an experiment and see how it plays out. If the whole thing sucks balls we can just revert the name and I'll admit I have shitty ideas.
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Re: you want longer rounds? make an RP server

Post by RaveRadbury » #528980

This idea isn't shitty. I share this idea.

For reference on MRP rules, here's goon's rules for their RP server
Last edited by RaveRadbury on Sat Dec 14, 2019 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
OnlineGirlfriend
Byond Username: Countrygal68

Post by OnlineGirlfriend » #528987

I’m generally in agreement but with some thoughts:

- If the only change is some round start text, it will probably take a couple weeks for people to notice, switch over, and get a groove going, for us to really know if there’s a difference in RP quality
- The other part of that is the amount of effort put into RP varies from person to person, so it may end up that the difference in storytelling is slight but now you have a server with fewer goal-oriented players on it, meaning longer (good) and potentially fuckier (bad) rounds
- In an rp-heavy server, what response would you like to see to an antag if not hunting them down the moment their identity becomes known?

It certainly can’t hurt to try, but I wonder if more substantial changes would be necessary to achieve the desired result
|||||||
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #529002

RaveRadbury wrote:This idea isn't shitty. I share this idea
signature worthy
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
RaveRadbury
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: RaveRadbury
Github Username: RaveRadbury

Post by RaveRadbury » #529008

PKPenguin321 wrote:
RaveRadbury wrote:This idea isn't shitty. I share this idea
signature worthy
I was going to write a whole thing but then I realized that I was just saying the above so I figured why bother with dressing it up. I like the idea because it's an idea I've also had.
afelinidisfinetoo
Byond Username: A felinid is fine too

Post by afelinidisfinetoo » #529013

ragevirus wrote:When nobody RPs every round feels the same.
When everyone roleplays every round feels the same also. Have you ever actually played on a "high roleplay" server? Everyone just drifts around the station aimlessly in circles, or sits in the bar making pseudo-in-character small talk. Conflict - the meat of any real narrative - is specifically avoided because players start to weirdly associate their characters with their IRL selves and don't want any harm to be allowed to come to them.

The game basically becomes some kind of bizarre pseudo-Facebook with a space station aesthetic. I think the best remedy for being attracted to "high roleplay" is playing on a roleplay server, so I would advise everyone in this thread to go play on baystation for a few rounds.
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #529014

Making one server an "RP server" implies that all the other servers are shitter filled deathmatch zones. Fuck that. Start enforcing higher RP standards on all the servers.
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
ragevirus

Post by ragevirus » #529015

OnlineGirlfriend wrote:- If the only change is some round start text, it will probably take a couple weeks for people to notice, switch over, and get a groove going, for us to really know if there’s a difference in RP quality
- The other part of that is the amount of effort put into RP varies from person to person, so it may end up that the difference in storytelling is slight but now you have a server with fewer goal-oriented players on it, meaning longer (good) and potentially fuckier (bad) rounds
- In an rp-heavy server, what response would you like to see to an antag if not hunting them down the moment their identity becomes known?
Yeah it might take a while to catch on. Or a bunch of people might try right away then decide they hate it. Either way it shouldn't matter since only nobody plays on sybil 2 anyway. As for the second point, we'll just have to see how it shakes out. It's true that the quality will depend on the players. There probably won't be any admins either and that will suck. If enough people like it though it might be able to sustain a decent population, thereby attracting more people who want to interact and maybe an admin or two who might have an event in mind.

Nothing wrong with killing antags who are causing damage. What I meant was that guys who are trying to do inventive shit like start a mutiny or a black market should be given a chance to get a story going instead of robusting them the moment you realize they're fair game.

afelinidisfinetoo wrote:When everyone roleplays every round feels the same also. Have you ever actually played on a "high roleplay" server? Everyone just drifts around the station aimlessly in circles, or sits in the bar making pseudo-in-character small talk. Conflict - the meat of any real narrative - is specifically avoided because players start to weirdly associate their characters with their IRL selves and don't want any harm to be allowed to come to them.
You're totally right about the HRP servers. Bay has a little bit going on but aurora is fucking sad. I'm not suggesting we create a HRP environment though. We can keep the exact same rules we have now and just designate a server for people who are willing to take the time to actually talk to people. There are a lot of folks who play like this already, but we're in the minority and scattered across tg. It's really frustrating when you keep trying to speak to someone ICly and they just ignore you and do their own thing. But nobody should be forced to interact with role playing nerds either, so we ship all the nerds to one place and everyone is happy.

Also all the HRP servers I've seen are mechanically designed to have longer rounds. Tg is different in that it is inherently more fast paced. That will transfer over to the RP environment as well. We are going to be interacting more frequently than people on the HRP servers.
Or maybe it will be just as bad as the HRP servers. We won't know unless we give it a shot.

deedubya wrote:Making one server an "RP server" implies that all the other servers are shitter filled deathmatch zones. Fuck that. Start enforcing higher RP standards on all the servers.
We can't really demand more work from admins who are already running the show for free. The reason I'm only suggesting a name change is that nobody would have to go out of their way to make it happen. And I think we should have shitter filled deathmatch zones because that's fun too.
deedubya
Confined to the shed

Post by deedubya » #529017

ragevirus wrote:We can't really demand more work from admins who are already running the show for free.
Don't volunteer if doing the actual job is too much work. There's a line of people circling around the block full of people waiting to replace lazy admins.
ragevirus wrote:And I think we should have shitter filled deathmatch zones because that's fun too.
We already do, it's called event hall.

Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #529050

deedubya wrote:
ragevirus wrote:And I think we should have shitter filled deathmatch zones because that's fun too.
Honestly from playing on event hall recently I can say with good confidence that people on event hall are much more cordial and less hostile than the other three servers recently.
skoglol
Byond Username: Skoglol
Github Username: kriskog

Post by skoglol » #529051

Jack7D1 wrote:
deedubya wrote:
Honestly from playing on event hall recently I can say with good confidence that people on event hall are much more cordial and less hostile than the other three servers recently.
He's actually right. EH has a very nice atmosphere, I guess since it's not been sullied by the rest of our servers.
Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #529149

I'd also like to say that Event Hall is home to one of my favorite TG experiences.
I was playing Chief Engineer and the Atmospheric Technician said they needed help. The SM was in great shape so I figured sure why not. I ended up spending the rest of the round teaching them how pipes work, what pumps do what. How gas (((flows))) etc. I honestly love teaching clueless people how to play the game.
Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #530138

Jack7D1 wrote:
deedubya wrote:
Within a week of posting this EH became the highest pop and the shittiest server.
AnonymousNow
Byond Username: AnonymousNow

Post by AnonymousNow » #530140

Remember - we were mid-RP until people started using Baystation as a boogeyman whenever RP was referenced in any way shape or form, and started randomly calling any RP "ERP" to boot. Then began the gradual process of pushing us further towards the non-RP end of the spectrum, until the revisionists felt safe enough to declare that we were never even remotely near mid-RP.

I feel as though the least that admins could do is force people who use immersion-breaking terms like "round", "antag" etc. in-game to breathe and blink manually.
Hornygranny wrote:It's not your codebase. It's our codebase. You can imply soft power as much as you want, but you don't have it. Division between the server and project is absolute. I'm not interested in reading dezzmont platitudes for the billionth time and won't be checking back in this thread.

Spoiler:
~Simplified for the sake of Wyzack's delicate feelings~
Fuck anti-roleplay suggestions and fuck Bay.

Xenomorphs a shit.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #530220

AnonymousNow wrote:Remember - we were mid-RP until people started using Baystation as a boogeyman whenever RP was referenced in any way shape or form, and started randomly calling any RP "ERP" to boot. Then began the gradual process of pushing us further towards the non-RP end of the spectrum, until the revisionists felt safe enough to declare that we were never even remotely near mid-RP.

I feel as though the least that admins could do is force people who use immersion-breaking terms like "round", "antag" etc. in-game to breathe and blink manually.
In the words of of another admin "IM TRYING!"

But yeah, this is mostly my feels. I honestly felt like I was going mad an imagining that we were closer to Med RP, until speaking to a few older people in the community that reassured me that this is what they also remember.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
legality
Byond Username: Legality

Post by legality » #530483

Y'all remember in 2010 and 2011 when our community had never even dreamed the words 'play-to-win' and the playerbase regularly voted to have 3-hour long extended rounds on our only server where we just worked on projects, without an "RP server"

apparently we've always been low-rp though
Kingtrin
Byond Username: Kingtrin

Post by Kingtrin » #530492

Seeing the conga line of retards come out and whine for 15 minutes after a friendly wizard round ends is frustrating and it would be nice if there was SOME attempt at antagonists not being killbots and crew not being valid hunters. You cannot remove valid hunting (without creating a huge mess) so I think it makes sense to try out a seperate server where that kind of behavior is restricted and players on both sides need to consider options beyond murdering each other wordlessly.

Another example that bears mentioning are vox raiders from para. Their goal is to acquire valuables, and they only kill out of absolute necessity.
https://www.paradisestation.org/wiki/in ... Vox_Raider
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #530502

Kingtrin wrote:Seeing the conga line of retards come out and whine for 15 minutes after a friendly wizard round ends is frustrating and it would be nice if there was SOME attempt at antagonists not being killbots and crew not being valid hunters. You cannot remove valid hunting (without creating a huge mess) so I think it makes sense to try out a seperate server where that kind of behavior is restricted and players on both sides need to consider options beyond murdering each other wordlessly.

Another example that bears mentioning are vox raiders from para. Their goal is to acquire valuables, and they only kill out of absolute necessity.
https://www.paradisestation.org/wiki/in ... Vox_Raider
nobody wants to play semi-antags seeing as nobody plays fucking fugitives
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Istoprocent1
Byond Username: istoprocent

Post by Istoprocent1 » #530543

deedubya wrote:Making one server an "RP server" implies that all the other servers are shitter filled deathmatch zones. Fuck that. Start enforcing higher RP standards on all the servers.
Doesn't have to be black and white all the time. If a group of people wanted to have HRP, then just let them use the empty Sybil2. Instead of trying to start making policies and forcing stuff on the majority, let the HRPers build up a sizable population on Sybil2 first.
ragevirus

Post by ragevirus » #533654

It happened guys there's a fucking RP server now! Thanks head admins for making this happen. All glory to Manuel!!!!
Attachments
Untitled.png
deedubya
Confined to the shed

Post by deedubya » #533713

So we've finally admitted that /tg/station has become LRP/NRP over the past year.

Spoiler:
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #533730

when has /tg/ ever been a roleplaying server?
legality wrote:Y'all remember in 2010 and 2011 when our community had never even dreamed the words 'play-to-win' and the playerbase regularly voted to have 3-hour long extended rounds on our only server where we just worked on projects, without an "RP server"
we had lowpop extended rounds like this in 2012 and still do today. i don't see how doing a job to unlock fun stuff constitutes roleplaying either (other than you're given a role and you play it which is all the roleplay we need)
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #533787

ragevirus wrote:It happened guys there's a fucking RP server now! Thanks head admins for making this happen. All glory to Manuel!!!!
apcdestroyed.ogg
Last edited by Jack7D1 on Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #533854

cacogen wrote:when has /tg/ ever been a roleplaying server?
legality wrote:Y'all remember in 2010 and 2011 when our community had never even dreamed the words 'play-to-win' and the playerbase regularly voted to have 3-hour long extended rounds on our only server where we just worked on projects, without an "RP server"
we had lowpop extended rounds like this in 2012 and still do today. i don't see how doing a job to unlock fun stuff constitutes roleplaying either (other than you're given a role and you play it which is all the roleplay we need)
tg was always a roleplaying server, culture came from the board
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #533855

oranges wrote:
cacogen wrote:when has /tg/ ever been a roleplaying server?
tg was always a roleplaying server, culture came from the board
yeah this is a bad take

honestly I know that tg hasn't been /tg/ affiliated for a long time but it's still wild to me that people think /traditional games/station 13 was never interested in RP
Limey wrote:its too late.
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #533889

rip every other server
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #533902

confused rock wrote:rip every other server
we can just make it the default ruleset at that point
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #533913

I'm ok with the events that are unfolding currently.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #533950

I have to say even just watching the round on manuel it reminds me of the game I started playing and it's great
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Bawhoppennn
Github User
Byond Username: Bawhoppennn
Github Username: Bawhoppen

Post by Bawhoppennn » #533973

Cautious optimism for the longterm success of Manuel

My concerns were that a dedicated RP server would imply that the other servers don't require any RP at all, and also draw all the people who lean towards RPing away from the other servers aswell. This would be especially bad if Manuel doesn't ultimately survive past the initial period, and then its failure is seen as an indication that RP won't work on tgstation.

There is definite initial success though (if these early rounds are anything to go by), and Manuel has strong potential to grow into a big and healthy server for all of time (which could maybe even end up influencing the other servers as well).
I consider myself a /tg/station historian. If you're interested in the server history at all, feel free to ask me and I'll try and get you an answer! #ConcurForever

<KorMobile> you're a hero

[21:20:53] <%oranges> Baw "has cute legs" hoppen
DEAD: ADMIN(Owegno) says, "Nothing lewd happens in adminbus sadly."

[07:13:57] <Rockdtben> Keep in mind that I'm an extremely successful and wealthy male in his late twenties.

(F) DEAD: Professor DonkPocket says, "Admins preventchaos with good messages"

OOC: Pogoman122: Fun fact if someone trespasses on your kitchen just turn them into a nugget

<+KorPhaeron> russians have no souls so magic enrages them
<+KorPhaeron> people who don't like rng are not from /tg/ and are likely redditors
ausops wrote:apart from this there is literally nothing more to say other than that this is the first thread in five years to have achieved something.
IcePacks
Byond Username: IcePacks

Post by IcePacks » #533981

hi /tg/, it's about fucking time

not to be rude or anything but the overall majority of you dinks roleplay about half as well with all your sweet roleplay shit that you have now in comparison to how we roleplayed about a decade and a half ago with ass-looking sprites, closed source code, and laughably feature-bare servers
OOC: Deitus: tfw RL porn doesnt sexually excite me anymore
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #534011

aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
confused rock
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Post by confused rock » #534014

oranges wrote:
The joke is I’d prefer that to this
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #534016

i gave it a try, I really did
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #534028

bandit wrote:I have to say even just watching the round on manuel it reminds me of the game I started playing and it's great
extremely funny how this is the prevailing opinion among the older players
IcePacks wrote:hi /tg/, it's about fucking time

not to be rude or anything but the overall majority of you dinks roleplay about half as well with all your sweet roleplay shit that you have now in comparison to how we roleplayed about a decade and a half ago with ass-looking sprites, closed source code, and laughably feature-bare servers
while you're not wrong, if this is what it takes to get a fun game back then i'm ok with it
Lumbermancer wrote:Image

i gave it a try, I really did
i won't pretend to know the opinions of the admin team but you could probably ahelp about rp rule 7 and these people would at least get a poke in the ribs to knock it off (these people referring mainly to the first person)

I guarantee you they'd try to pull a "my character is IC racist to catpeople xd" but whatever that's a stupid post
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #534053

i want to play but byond is down
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #534054

Super Aggro Crag wrote:i want to play but byond is down
i think you can copy the ip into byond and manually connect but im not sure
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #534056

Qbopper wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:i want to play but byond is down
i think you can copy the ip into byond and manually connect but im not sure
thanks for the tip, i tried and it didn't work but i appreciate you attempting regardless :)
Muncher21
Byond Username: Muncher21

Post by Muncher21 » #534601

oranges wrote:
Please do
deedubya
Confined to the shed

Post by deedubya » #534649

oranges wrote:
This. What we should have is higher RP standards across the board, and a containment server for powergaming validhunting overescalating shitters. Not the other way around.

Spoiler:
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #534660

deedubya wrote:
oranges wrote:
This. What we should have is higher RP standards across the board, and a containment server for powergaming validhunting overescalating shitters. Not the other way around.
but in this case i am still going to be able to say that mrp niggers get containment servers specifically for their autistic needs

also make the shitter containment server be in eu please thanks

However, talking about changing the rp standards on all servers based on entirety of sybil escaping to mrp server after just one week is a bit premature imo.
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #534724

Flatulent wrote:However, talking about changing the rp standards on all servers based on entirety of sybil escaping to mrp server after just one week is a bit premature imo.
your post is really stupid but i agree with this
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #534933

tg is already an MRp server, the playerbase just didn't know it
Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #534934

oranges wrote:tg is already an MRp server, the playerbase just didn't know it
it's nice to say this and everything and i agree with it but it's not really a useful comment to make when the vast majority of the playerbase and admins treat the (other, now) servers like lrp
IcePacks
Byond Username: IcePacks

Post by IcePacks » #536194

oranges wrote:tg is already an MRp server, the playerbase just didn't know it
the fact that you're right here opens a door to the yawning hellpit of possibility that we share other opinions; gazing down into this inferno of ostensible similarity has shaken me in a way i may never truly recover from
OOC: Deitus: tfw RL porn doesnt sexually excite me anymore
Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #537776

Hey guys, remember the thread that invented Manuel?
deedubya
Confined to the shed

Post by deedubya » #537847

Jack7D1 wrote:Hey guys, remember the thread that invented Manuel?
you mean the thread that ruined all the other servers

Spoiler:
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #537858

Otto Leskinen says, "My mouse doesn't work"
pda message from: random chef - "OK so I'm an antag kill me ni??ers"
[Common] Randy says, "Just alt click it"

Thanks obama
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned

Post by Flatulent » #538055

Tarchonvaagh wrote:Otto Leskinen says, "My mouse doesn't work"
pda message from: random chef - "OK so I'm an antag kill me ni??ers"
[Common] Randy says, "Just alt click it"

Thanks obama
holy fuck otto is based
Tarchonvaagh
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Post by Tarchonvaagh » #538072

you dont even play anymore