headmin mid-term update

General SS13 Chat
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

headmin mid-term update

Post by bobbahbrown » #531363

now that we are half way through the headmin term where are you guys at with your campaign ideas

is there exciting stuff coming up in the next 3 months

will drones run free again

plaps thread hulks thread karps thread

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Re: headmin mid-term update

Post by Nervere » #531365

Doesn't seem like a single one of them has been accomplished.
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #531366

Nervere wrote:Doesn't seem like a single one of them has been accomplished.
we had the toolbox tournament i think it was fun

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Nervere
Byond Username: Nervere
Github Username: nervere

Post by Nervere » #531375

That was Citrus' pet project, though, and despite it being on Plapatin's platform, it was well over by the time he was appointed.
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #531392

I'm told that the headmins DO exist and that one of them is NOT a cleverly posed corpse like in Weekend at Bernies
Plapatin
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Plapatin
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by Plapatin » #531395

the headmins do not exist. we are a facade made to lull the players into a false sense of security.
maintaining the status quo is hard
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine
OrdoM wrote:Argent, a swan argent over a saltire vert - the vert representing the vomit cast upon the floor by the vomitgoose
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #531397

One's a PoW captured by the goons, one died in a tragic explosion and the third might never have existed in the first place
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #531409

Plapatin wrote:the headmins do not exist. we are a facade made to lull the players into a false sense of security.
you've said too much. i'll have to activate my sleeper agent oranges. delta... bravo... lima... catgirl removal PR... whiskey...
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Plapatin
In-Game Game Master
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post by Plapatin » #531412

oh god oh fuck
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine
OrdoM wrote:Argent, a swan argent over a saltire vert - the vert representing the vomit cast upon the floor by the vomitgoose
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #531420

bobbahbrown wrote:
the only person who actively helped me with that project was morto, exavere, and a few other people who helped out with the administration of the event.

Hulk was gonna show up to do announcing with me but sadly he was too busy.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #531428

Ahem.

REMOVE..........

Escalation.
► Show Spoiler
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #531439

CitrusGender wrote:
bobbahbrown wrote:
the only person who actively helped me with that project was morto, exavere, and a few other people who helped out with the administration of the event.

Wtf citrus
CitrusGender
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: CitrusGender
Github Username: CitrusGender

Post by CitrusGender » #531448

NikNakFlak wrote:
CitrusGender wrote:
bobbahbrown wrote:

Wtf citrus
oh yeah you helped niknak

i was just talking about the headmins mainly
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #531459

Mapper credits:
Headmin credits: Now, I ain't saying Morto is the realest homie, but they really are tho. Also, Exavere who isn't a headmin, is a really good headmin too. Also, I got to admit that the entire administration team is full of really good headmins. Not gonna lie.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #531461

can we get an admin team update

jerry derpington are you forever burnt out on being an admin?

what about the joys of the thunderdome?
► Show Spoiler
Ayy Lemoh
Byond Username: Jerry Derpington

Post by Ayy Lemoh » #531470

Shadowflame909 wrote:can we get an admin team update

jerry derpington are you forever burnt out on being an admin?

what about the joys of the thunderdome?
I was voluntarily burnt out on being an admin by a hypocrite, Shadowflame909.
Xlyana
Byond Username: Xlyana

Post by Xlyana » #531477

looks to me like the main thing that has been changed is the snitch rule
e
Plapatin
In-Game Game Master

Post by Plapatin » #531497

deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #531500

Changes that have happened under this headmin term:

protect the fee-fees: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 40&t=24175
free the catgirls: https://tgstation13.download/dip/discordimageproxy.php/attachments/ ... nknown.png
you must snitch out your friends or get beaned: https://i.imgur.com/0Ub2JJc.png
protect the fee-fees discord edition: https://i.imgur.com/Iy3XGTC.png

Changes that have not happened under this headmin term:

basically every campaign promise made
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #531504

Im not sure in terms of campaign vs actioned, but I can say:

Palp has been incredibly swift at reply to questions and calls on stuff. They're very active on both discord and the forums, so I feel like we always have a pretty active headmin presence.

Hulka has been wonderful at diffusing difficult situations, they are defiantly approachable and seem very adept at taking flak and absorbing it like some kinda zen monk. Its nice to have someone about who is approachable when things get... difficult.

Karp, whilst they haven't been overly active on discord (from what Ive seen) they have been present. They're fairly active on the forums, answering stuff where needed. I don't have a huge amount of opinion on them as I haven't really directly interacted with them all that much. I think they take the role of silent 3rd partner which actually can be useful to have someone removed from the drama directly and still able to speak objectively on matters I would assume. However I don't know how active they have been behind the scenes so thats more of a guess than anything.
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #531507

actually karp is the silent headmin because he shows up for like one afternoon per week
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #531534

Lazengann wrote:actually karp is the silent headmin because he shows up for like one afternoon per week
host pic is always the afk one nothing new
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #531704

when do we get fresh ones I forget
Kryson
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Kryson

Post by Kryson » #531708

gridlock and protection from hurt feelings have happened.

Also shit ruling like banning meme viruses and declaring fusion in SM bug abuse when maintainers say it isn't a bug.