New Player Can't Connect to TG Station

General SS13 Chat
fuzzy4ev3r
Byond Username: Fuzzy4ev3r

New Player Can't Connect to TG Station

Post by fuzzy4ev3r » #533474

Hello, so I've been trying to see about connecting to any of the TG station servers for the past week, but they all end up giving me the same message. "Sorry but the server is currently not accepting connections from never before seen players." I was wondering if there is anyway to get into the server or if I'm just stuck. Thanks for any help that is offered.
Plapatin
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Plapatin
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: New Player Can't Connect to TG Station

Post by Plapatin » #533476

we're currently being actively targeted with a DOS exploit, and as a countermeasure we've disallowed any new accounts from connecting.
there's no ETA on when this restriction will be lifted, but we're working overtime on figuring out a fix for it.
sorry
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine
OrdoM wrote:Argent, a swan argent over a saltire vert - the vert representing the vomit cast upon the floor by the vomitgoose
fuzzy4ev3r
Byond Username: Fuzzy4ev3r

Re: New Player Can't Connect to TG Station

Post by fuzzy4ev3r » #533482

Thanks for the response, I understand. I'll keep an eye out for if the situation changes to be able to join.