what happened to tg administration over the years?

General SS13 Chat
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

what happened to tg administration over the years?

Post by deedubya » #537410

So a friend of mine was digging for documentation for admin tools, and came across this with their google-fu. It appears to be a 5 year old guide for the admins of this very server.

https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-ctmgtzC ... 1_djvu.txt

If this is indeed accurate, then why is it not followed any more? Seriously, if all the admins acted like they're apparently supposed to according to this list of guidelines, I'd never have to make any complaints or appeals ever.

quick speedround of shit that admins apparently don't have to listen to anymore, based on personal experience:
Spoiler:
• Please maintain a professional conduct both in game and outside of the game. It is
expected that you take the position seriously. This doesn't mean you can't talk
casually to the playerbase, but remain professional on the forums, as well as on other
Space Station 13 communities. While being banned on another server while you are
an admin, doesn't necessarily mean punitive action here, it is expected that you don't
go out of your way to grief/raid other servers either.

• Be polite, but casual, in adminhelps. You don't want to be unapproachable, you don't want
to be an asshole. You're there to make sure things run smoothly and as many people as
possible have fun. If you expect the players to treat you with respect, treat them with
respect as well.

• Bans are either to teach a lesson, punish malicious behavior, or remove shitty players from
the community. Banning for mistakes doesn't really serve any of these purposes (an honest
mistake can be explained and in the future avoided without having the players experience
ruined with a ban). Of course a jobban might be warranted if a mistake is repeated multiple
times.

• Always try to consider what you'd have done in the players place. They don't have the
luxury of piecing it together from attack logs, infinite time to make a decision, knowing
every antag, etc. They'll act on incomplete information, they'll act on emotion. Don't judge
them vs. perfect actions, but based on reasonable ones in their place.

• Don't ban when you don't have to. Let people off with a warning if applicable.
Finally, the most important point...why aren't the rules and guidelines for administrators a matter of public knowledge? At the moment, the admin complaints forum is just a farce, because we the community do not know what standards the admins are supposed to be held to. Likewise, because we don't know those standards, it's never a topic that comes up during the headmin elections, despite it possibly being one of the most important issues a headmin could be expected to tackle.
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
Plapatin
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Plapatin
Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Re: what happened to tg administration over the years?

Post by Plapatin » #537415

admin rules aren't private you dunce
https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Admin_Conduct
wesoda25 wrote:i had a dream that me and some friends were like in this tribal village and we were all doing cocaine around this massive bonfire and I kept seeing all these foreshadowing elements that we were gonna die but i just did more cocaine
OrdoM wrote:Argent, a swan argent over a saltire vert - the vert representing the vomit cast upon the floor by the vomitgoose
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #537422

imagine if we banned everyone we warned
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
deedubya
Confined to the shed

Post by deedubya » #537425

Plapatin wrote:admin rules aren't private you dunce
https://tgstation13.org/wiki/Admin_Conduct
you right, my bad

But assuming the shit I was linked is accurate(most of it translates into the modern version, so safe assumption) the only things that have really changed over the last 5 years is that IRC is no longer a requirement, and the banbot prevention rules got the axe. What the hell happened in those 5 years to make warning people and not immediately banning them for honest fuck-ups such a bad thing?

Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
HommandoSA
Byond Username: HommandoSA

Post by HommandoSA » #537427

People get off with warnings all of the time.
wubli
Byond Username: Wubli

Post by wubli » #537432

HommandoSA wrote:People get off with warnings all of the time.
do you want to rephrase that
argentina campeón :peel: :peel: :peel:
what's cooking good looking i'm jill desouza and i am here to try
HommandoSA
Byond Username: HommandoSA

Post by HommandoSA » #537433

No
Lazengann
Byond Username: Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #537436

There is nothing, not even God, that would stop you from making complaints and appeals
You and I were both hit in the head as children and have gained a deranged compulsion to rant and rave about dumb bullshit all the time
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #537439

HommandoSA wrote:People get off on warnings all of the time.
fixed
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #537443

deedubya wrote:
Finally, the most important point...why aren't the rules and guidelines for administrators a matter of public knowledge? At the moment, the admin complaints forum is just a farce, because we the community do not know what standards the admins are supposed to be held to. Likewise, because we don't know those standards, it's never a topic that comes up during the headmin elections, despite it possibly being one of the most important issues a headmin could be expected to tackle.
In addition to what plap provided:

Literally in the subforum you call a farce

There's half baked threads and then there's threads that never even saw an oven before being posted.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #537453

lol, I disapproved this for Policy Discussion due to the inflammatory wording and invited him to post it again as an actual discussion and instead he just put it on general chat, what a legend
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
legality
Byond Username: Legality

Post by legality » #537455

oh boy oh boy, you should've seen our (top secret, never publicly published) manual in 2011 written by [edit: someone who's name i can't remember]. it started with "Rule 0. If it's funny, it's okay."
Last edited by legality on Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shaps-cloud
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Shaps

Post by Shaps-cloud » #537461

the admin team today is actually way better than the crew from pre 2015/2016, I remember there used to be rampant cheating and outright admin abuse and people just went along with it. anyone remember that whole fight over whether admin logs should be made public, and within 15 minutes of them eventually being released, someone found logs of scones checking antags as HoS? I can think of over half a dozen admins including several head admins who regularly cheated back then, oversight is miles miles better today thank god
P.S. Shoot Dr. Allen on sight and dissolve his body in acid. Don't burn it.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #537462

yeah but 2011 was lit, even though I eventually promoted public logs
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #537466

Who was that one dork who tried to bomb a blob as RD then when his lame bomb failed adminghosted and spammed the drop bomb button on it to destroy it
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
deedubya
Confined to the shed

Post by deedubya » #537471

PKPenguin321 wrote:lol, I disapproved this for Policy Discussion due to the inflammatory wording and invited him to post it again as an actual discussion and instead he just put it on general chat, what a legend
I never got a message regarding that, I assumed some tight fisted jannie closed it because the doc was actually legit and I was leaking super secret docs or some shit like that. Hence why I wound up clarifying "found this shit on google" in my OP here.
oranges wrote:yeah but 2011 was lit, even though I eventually promoted public logs
Public logs were one of the best changes this server has ever had. The more transparent and accountable the admin process is, the better.

Spoiler:
Arianya
In-Game Game Master

Post by Arianya » #537474

Re: what happened to deedubya's posting over the months?

Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #537475

Remember when people actually put effort into trolling the admins?
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
FloranOtten
Byond Username: FloranOtten

Post by FloranOtten » #537491

If you end up putting this quote in your signature, it might be time to reconsider if what you're saying is the truth.
OOC: BeeSting12: i love you floran

1. You may not injure a revs are non humans or, through inaction, allow a revs are non humans to come to harm.
2. You must obey orders given to you by revs are non humanss, except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. You must protect your own existence as long as such does not conflict with the First or Second Law.

Give me feedback!
Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #537500

Florb
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #537504

deedubya wrote:What the hell happened in those 5 years to make warning people and not immediately banning them for honest fuck-ups such a bad thing?
You harp about admin transparency, but letting people off with a warning is less transparent than the appeals system. The fact that you think admins don't give out warnings before banning people anymore p. much shows this...
deedubya
Confined to the shed

Post by deedubya » #537528

IkeTG wrote:
deedubya wrote:What the hell happened in those 5 years to make warning people and not immediately banning them for honest fuck-ups such a bad thing?
You harp about admin transparency, but letting people off with a warning is less transparent than the appeals system. The fact that you think admins don't give out warnings before banning people anymore p. much shows this...
They don't. Or at the very least, they don't have to, and choose not to.

source: dude trust me

The only times I ever remember being warned were a couple times a year or so ago. Every other time(not many, but still) it's just been straight to the banhammer. Admins aren't required to warn people or judge intent - hell, just look at the load of (somewhat deserved)manuel bans getting handed out lately. I'm certain a good number of those could have been handled by "hey please review the MRP rules and don't do that again, next time it's a ban" considering how new it is. But it seems flexing and quota filling is a higher priority as of late for certain admins. Admins that wouldn't still be on the team if the old guidelines were still in effect. Admins that wouldn't drag down the good admins(which are the majority) with their poor conduct.

Spoiler:
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #537529

deedubya wrote:They don't. Or at the very least, they don't have to, and choose not to.
Who's word should I take?
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #537537

deedubya wrote:
IkeTG wrote:
They don't. Or at the very least, they don't have to, and choose not to.

source: dude trust me

The only times I ever remember being warned were a couple times a year or so ago. Every other time(not many, but still) it's just been straight to the banhammer. Admins aren't required to warn people or judge intent - hell, just look at the load of (somewhat deserved)manuel bans getting handed out lately. I'm certain a good number of those could have been handled by "hey please review the MRP rules and don't do that again, next time it's a ban" considering how new it is. But it seems flexing and quota filling is a higher priority as of late for certain admins. Admins that wouldn't still be on the team if the old guidelines were still in effect. Admins that wouldn't drag down the good admins(which are the majority) with their poor conduct.
could you cite some examples
Arianya
In-Game Game Master

Post by Arianya » #537539

deedubya wrote: The only times I ever remember being warned were a couple times a year or so ago.

I can fact check you all day if you really want, but the more honest thing would just be to admit you don't like /tg/ and would rather other people share your opinion without making up dumb shit to complain about

deedubya
Confined to the shed

Post by deedubya » #537552

IkeTG wrote:
deedubya wrote:They don't. Or at the very least, they don't have to, and choose not to.
Who's word should I take?
I'll PM you my note history if you really don't believe me. Same for Lazen, but you could also just pull up my player panel if you really wanted to.
Arianya wrote:-snip-
Or an admin could post them publicly without consent, I guess. Fortunate for you that the "privacy is expected by players" conveniently leaves out admin logs, notes, and other private correspondence.

Last warning I got was listed as 7+ months according to statbus, which is still the better part of a year. Same one you posted, actually. Why does statbus show 7 when it's only been 6 and spare change?
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #537556

can you cite some examples?
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #537562

Oh hey I remember the admin manual when Shaps took me under their wing. I lost it when I changed computers, it made good reference material for arguing admin policy and conduct.

I'm not sure sure what you mean when you say nobody is following it. I got adminned a little after 2017 IIRC and we were always drilled with it. I can't honestly say anything has changed. Except for the gross abundance of anime and a more casual tone but the professionalism was more of a guideline anyway. I didn't care for it anyway, I was there to have fun and facilitate fun, not wipe asses
deedubya
Confined to the shed

Post by deedubya » #537563

Lazengann wrote:can you cite some examples?
Just from my own history:

Beaned for BoH bombing a blob(back when we had tear in reality), didn't know at the time that blob core was immune to z-level shifts. Even warned the crew to get the fuck away from the blob. Admin understood the intent/reasoning and went for a ban anyway. Didn't complain because it was only a day and the note was accurate, but still no warning, straight to bantown.
what I would have done: warning, since the player obviously understood that they fucked up and weren't intentionally griefing, then on to ban town if the incident happens again(it never did)

Beaned for "ban-baiting"
>be me
>want to oxytank suicide because I'm hopping off
>walk into an open door into chem since there's people there and it's funnier to explode in front of a crowd
>say "hey uh think I need a doctor"
>about to type suicide
>chemist wordlessly tables me, other chemist sets me on fire, wordless coordination seconds apart, obviously metacomming(even checked the logs for that)
>ahelp the obvious nonantag murder
>no response
>get revived by an uninvolved doctor
>walk in through open door again to retrieve stolen shit
>wind up tabling the chemist(that I assume had my shit) in the ensuing altercation
>die to the chemist tag team again
>send second ahelp wondering why the fuck the first one hadn't been answered, stated that I got merk'd again
>get accused of banbaiting
>?????
>banned for a day
what I would have done: informed the player that I was looking into or handling the first case then actually doing so, and rejected the second one as IC issue with no other action taken

unrelated but kinda funny: I got a warning for minor ick ock because I immediately ahelped myself for doing it, the admin on at the time didn't even notice me doing it

Spoiler:
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #537570

deedubya wrote:

Dumb Shit
From seeing the way you talk about things, it's not surprising you manage to talk yourself out of notes and into bans.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master

Post by Arianya » #537578

deedubya wrote:
Arianya wrote:-snip-
Or an admin could post them publicly without consent, I guess. Fortunate for you that the "privacy is expected by players" conveniently leaves out admin logs, notes, and other private correspondence.
Perhaps if you thought for two seconds, you'd realize that you rather waive expectations of privacy regarding your note record by publicly making claims about your note record.

Last warning I got was listed as 7+ months according to statbus, which is still the better part of a year. Same one you posted, actually. Why does statbus show 7 when it's only been 6 and spare change?
Spoiler:
Rounding, probably.

And I'm not surprised your last note was 7 months ago, given you've played maybe 10 times in the last 2 months. Truly letting ourselves down when we don't note you when you're not even playing.

Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #537591

>WHY ARE THE ADMINS SO BAD OH MY GOD POLICY GLOBAL DISASTER IT'S ALL BAD]
>Literally not even one page later
>HERE'S THAT TIME I GOT BANNED FOR SOMETHING RETARDED I DID AND THE ADMIN IS BAD

imagine just telling on yourself this hard lmao at least make it less obvious that it's "i ban pls demote"
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #537606

Also worth noting (heh) that most warnings I give don't end with me actually giving a "Warned" note, I just clear up a misunderstanding and tell em to be good next time
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #537622

legality wrote:oh boy oh boy, you should've seen our (top secret, never publicly published) manual in 2011 written by headmin thickwillynilly. it started with "Rule 0. If it's funny, it's okay."
i play deep rock galactic with willynilly to this day and tell him of the shenanigans this server has gotten up to in his absence
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #537640

deedubya wrote:
oranges wrote:yeah but 2011 was lit, even though I eventually promoted public logs
Public logs were one of the best changes this server has ever had. The more transparent and accountable the admin process is, the better.
there are public admin logs?
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #537644

cacogen wrote:
deedubya wrote:
Yes but only for various actions the admin takes, not for admin PMs and bans I believe.
deedubya wrote:

{dumb shit}
1. If you do something like that and it doesn't immediately end the round, you're liable. That has been a precedent for as long as I can remember so people don't run around bombing stuff willy nilly.

2. Potentially the most clear cut case of ban baiting ever. Made it really obvious you were gonna kill yourself and make a mess while doing it, and get mad when you get beaned? Wtf lol. That alone is a ridiculous ahelp to make but then you come back for round two AND AHELP AGAIN??? You deserved every second of that dayban.

3. Only case where the admin is mildly in the wrong, if it's minor then who tf cares and you obviously realized the mistake. You're still a moron for snitching on yourself.

>Please maintain a professional conduct both in game and outside of the game. It is
expected that you take the position seriously. This doesn't mean you can't talk
casually to the playerbase, but remain professional on the forums, as well as on other
Space Station 13 communities. While being banned on another server while you are
an admin, doesn't necessarily mean punitive action here, it is expected that you don't
go out of your way to grief/raid other servers either.

This is still enforced when admins are acting in an official capacity.

>Be polite, but casual, in adminhelps. You don't want to be unapproachable, you don't want
to be an asshole. You're there to make sure things run smoothly and as many people as
possible have fun. If you expect the players to treat you with respect, treat them with
respect as well.

Can I get an example of admins that are impolite in ahelps? I feel like there's some that don't really do the "casual" part but everyone seems to be polite at bare minimum.

>Bans are either to teach a lesson, punish malicious behavior, or remove shitty players from
the community. Banning for mistakes doesn't really serve any of these purposes (an honest
mistake can be explained and in the future avoided without having the players experience
ruined with a ban). Of course a jobban might be warranted if a mistake is repeated multiple
times.

I feel like sometimes admins are overzealous in their banning but for every honest mistake ban, there's likely several that are let slide.

>Always try to consider what you'd have done in the players place. They don't have the
luxury of piecing it together from attack logs, infinite time to make a decision, knowing
every antag, etc. They'll act on incomplete information, they'll act on emotion. Don't judge
them vs. perfect actions, but based on reasonable ones in their place.

I actually do see bans going against this but theyre generally caught by the appeal process

>Don't ban when you don't have to. Let people off with a warning if applicable.

Examples pls?

>Finally, the most important point...why aren't the rules and guidelines for administrators a matter of public knowledge?

There's at least three locations where this is publicly available.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #537650

BeeSting12 wrote:
cacogen wrote:
deedubya wrote:
Yes but only for various actions the admin takes, not for admin PMs and bans I believe.
Most admin actions are logged in game.txt save for sensitive stuff like admin pms and asay which are sometimes logged in game.txt but censored by mso when applicable

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #537652

©️®️?️Ⓜ️?️
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #537668

Sip
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Vekter
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Vekter

Post by Vekter » #537687

Go complain on digg.
AliasTakuto wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:11 pm As for the ear replacing stuff, you can ask Anne but I don't think this is what I was banned for. If I was all I can say is "Sorry for being hilarious"...
Omega_DarkPotato wrote:This sucks, dude.
Spoiler:
Reply PM from-REDACTED/(REDACTED): i tried to remove the bruises by changing her gender

PM: Bluespace->Delaron: Nobody wants a mime's asscheeks farting on their brig windows.

PM: REDACTED->HotelBravoLima: Oh come on, knowing that these are hostile aliens is metagaming

[17:43] <Aranclanos> any other question ping me again
[17:43] <Vekter> Aranclanos for nicest coder 2015
[17:44] <Aranclanos> fuck you
IkeTG

Post by IkeTG » #537693

deedubya wrote:I'll PM you my note history if you really don't believe me. Same for Lazen, but you could also just pull up my player panel if you really wanted to.
... and that will only show how easy it was to cite bans and notes while trying to prove that admins dont warn anyone with, at best, shaky anecdotal evidence from the PoV of one player :3c
Qbmax32
Byond Username: Qbmax32
Github Username: qbmax32

Post by Qbmax32 » #537756

dee dubs posts bait like this every week and we all take it hook line and sinker every time
my admin feedback thread

quotes
Spoiler:
wesoda25 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:02 am Qbmax32 is quite literally one of the dumbest individuals I have ever had the misfortune of coming into contact with. He has zero redeemable traits, and honestly I have to suppress my gag reflex every time he shows up in a conversation.
Malkraz wrote:YES
DRINK THE PISS QB
angelstarri wrote:qbmax is a retard
imsxz wrote:mythic please stop you’ve hit rock bottom and you KEEP DIGGING
deedubya wrote:I'll defend to the death your right to scream "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on a constant basis, but I'll also equally defend the right of people to call you a fuckin' pillock for doing it.
datorangebottle wrote:what, not having to act like customer service in a volunteer customer service position?

Here's a rebuttal: you're literally in a customer service slash celebrity position. Volunteer or not.
Malkraz wrote:can you stop posting this shit
Nalzul wrote:Fuck Blob (can you imagine how hot it would be to be gangbanged by a bunch of blobbernauts, the blob, and spores)
Wyzack wrote:qbmax your pathetic display of abhorrent burgercraft has brought shame onto the omnivores
Plapatin wrote:i AM the senate
BONERMASTER wrote:I am a big thinker, and it would only be logical if my character had a big head as well. And glasses. Because only people that think, wear glasses.
feem wrote:i tried to send canisters of urine to the station but ended up turning all oxygen into urine and breaking lavaland and also breathing
Anonmare wrote:Each post in this thread can't settle on what it wants to be, but yet, each one is more cursed than the last.
Beesting12 wrote:please write an apology to this forums, this community, the host, and the internet as a whole for the data storage space you wasted with this complaint.
Vile Beggar wrote:i don't like this thread
imsxz wrote:nervore
FantasticFwoosh wrote:I will whisper sweet nothings that will confuse and perhaps scare you a little, but enhance the experience no-less.
afelinidisfinetoo wrote:By the way, the person who posted that catgirl porn on the github page was me. If anyone wants my private stash just PM me
Nervere wrote:Anything for a femoid.....
Qbopper wrote:I'm a dumb poopy butthead
CitrusGender wrote:god i love it when people feed me my own fried legs
Lazengann

Post by Lazengann » #537757

I thought the examples spoke for themselves, if you got killed the first time you trespassed in chemistry why would you expect otherwise on the second time in
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #537763

Qbmax32 wrote:dee dubs posts bait like this every week and we all take it hook line and sinker every time
CANT STOP WINNING
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Screemonster
Byond Username: Scree

Post by Screemonster » #538091

imagine ahelping for nonantag murder when you broke into someone's department and started a fight with the people working there

one of my favourite stories of awesome was a virologist being a shit to the chemists for the entire round demanding a fuckton of mutagen and getting the CMO to threaten to fire them if they didn't make it, and it turned out one of the chemists was a traitor with an easy steal objective that he'd already done without tc and right at the end of the round he just spawned an ebow and dunked them both right as the shuttle was about to dock, and the other chemist was just "oh thank fuck" and they both went to the shuttle and emagged it before the CMO and virologist managed to get free

chemist bros working together to boot people the fuck out is not evidence of metacoms, the language of "this asshole is in chemistry but is not a chemist" is pretty well understood
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #538210

I really don't get why people think chemistry's a public access area when it's arguably almost as dangerous as toxins in terms of the shit you can make in there.