Re: where did everyone go

Post by deedubya » #547692

left for greener pastures
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
InsaneHyena
Byond Username: InsaneHyena
Github Username: InsaneHyena

Post by InsaneHyena » #547771

Good question. I log in, and it's like the graveyard. Did some drama happen when I was away?
Bring back papercult.

Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #547901

bagil pop got spilt when the server moved to west coast so half the people (eu) went on terry/hall because bad ping now bagil is alive only at usa night time instead of 24/7
deedubya
Confined to the shed
Byond Username: Deedubya

Post by deedubya » #547906

InsaneHyena wrote:Good question. I log in, and it's like the graveyard. Did some drama happen when I was away?
tl;dr partly from personal experience partly from hearsay

bagil died out because people were tired of shit quality players
bagil players move to sybil and shit it up
sybil players leave
manuel is created as a response to try and stop tg bleeding players due to the lack of standards
sybil dies
manuel thrives while bagil players get banned for a bit
standards start slipping, bagil players are currently taking over manuel. meanwhile admins ban actually cool dudes like the para who asked for the hand tele just so he could do his job better

meanwhile in 24/7 dynamic terry:
Galatians 4:16 "Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth?"
hey imma teegee admeme compliment me on my appearance here

flattering compliments people have given me:
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:honestly holy shit deedubs you're a dent head
wesoda25 wrote:deedub is one of the people that makes me wish i could block users on forums
IkeTG wrote:every post from deedubya is worrying behavior
Super Aggro Crag wrote:you're a poo head!!!!!
TheMythicGhost wrote:You're a moron, but that's really nothing new since you're Deedubya, and really at this point I'm just playing an instrument by speaking since your head is so goddamn empty these words are resonating as they pass through.
Lazengann wrote:What's interesting about deedubya is the guy has no reading skills or comprehension and his ADHD is so severe he can't read through a single thread but he shows up to argue anyway
annoyinggreencatgirl wrote:you really are almost superhumanly retarded dude, holy smokes.
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Post by oranges » #547942

not a single one of you answered his question, which wasn't about pop, it was about where all the people he knew went.

The answer is they fucked off like you did skorvold you dipshit.
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #547945

im the only survivor

this gives you a clue as to the state of tg
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #547960

deedubya wrote:
InsaneHyena wrote:Good question. I log in, and it's like the graveyard. Did some drama happen when I was away?
manuel thrives while bagil players get banned for a bit
yeah nah that never happened
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Owegno
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Owegno

Post by Owegno » #547976

Some left when the Artyom split happened, a lot left when Artyom died, and most of those still around left when Basil got put on the hub, or when Basil was down for the majority of December 2015 for no apparent reason. Some are still around though.
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #548026

died of old age
peoplearestrange
Byond Username: Peoplearestrange

Post by peoplearestrange » #548050

oranges wrote:not a single one of you answered his question, which wasn't about pop, it was about where all the people he knew went.

The answer is they fucked off like you did skorvold you dipshit.
Jeez my dude... comon read between the lines, its not a question as simple as it says. Its a "are any of the people I used to play with about? Drop me a line if you are"

No need to get on the hostile hot foot, people come and go. Same way as people get bored of games after long play, take a break and then get back too it.

Skorvold wrote:where are the old bagil boys/girls
I'm still here! It seems a lot of the older crew are either admins, gone, or just recently reappeared too, a few of the old sibyls seem to play on Manuel, some of the last remaining from basil went to Terry I'm told.
I spend most of my time on Events (lot of fresh players there so things are always bizarre) or Manuel (because it reminds me of what I liked about SS13)
Whatever
Spoiler:
oranges wrote:singulo.io is the center point of rational and calm debate, where much of tg's issues are worked out in a fun and family friendly environment
miggles wrote:it must have been quite the accomplishment, killing a dead butterfly
WeeYakk wrote:If you take a step back from everything watching the community argue janitor related changes is one of the most surreal and hilarious things about this game. Four pages of discussing the merits of there being too much or too little dirt in a video game.
Operative wrote:Vote PAS for headmin! Get cucked and feel good getting cucked.
TheNightingale wrote:I want to get off Mr. Scones's Wild Ride...
NikNakFlak wrote:Excuse you, I was doing intentional bug testing for the well being of the server. I do not make mistakes.
Fragnostic wrote:stop cucking the first shitshow ever that revolved around me.
This is my moment, what are you doing?!
Anonmare wrote:Oranges gestures at the thread, it shudders and begins to move!
Saegrimr wrote:
callanrockslol wrote:all you have to do is ban shitters until the playbase improves/ceases to exist, whichever comes first.
IM TRYING
Screemonster wrote:hellmoo is the mud for grown adults who main reaper in overwatch
Kor wrote:
confused rock wrote:...its like if we made fire extinguishers spawn in emergency boxes and have them heal you when you put out fires rather than them being in wall storages...
Are you having a stroke
bandit wrote:you are now manually GLORFing
MrStonedOne wrote:The best part about the election is when I announce my pick because I'm just as surprised as everybody else.
PM:[USER]->IrishWristWatch0: Yeah, im make it on but how im make the station to to sun and not go to sun

OOC: Francinum: Five Rounds at PAS's
"You are destinied to defeat Dr. Uguu and his 5 Robot Masters
(All-Access-Man, ShootyBlackCoat Man, ChloralHydrate Man, Singulo Man and TeleportArmor Man)"
I'm a box
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #548077

idk good question tho
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #548108

learning to code

addicted to a roblox gacha game
► Show Spoiler
ThanatosRa
Rarely plays
Byond Username: ThanatosRa

Post by ThanatosRa » #548669

TRESH!!!!!
my forum gimmick is that no one knows who i am

gender is irrelevant NO UR IRRELEVANT
u a bish
y u heff 2 b med
RiskySikh
Byond Username: RiskySikh

Post by RiskySikh » #548759

honestly, I mean ever since the creation of manuel. A lot of sybil players went over to Bagil, and as a result a large chunk of bagil are sybil players. It's not bad and all, but it seems that the old bagil players got replaced, as well. In each year, the old generation replaces the next. As well, some of the players got tired out and took some breaks I guess, but meh. Population changes all the time.
Lumbermancer
Byond Username: Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #548826

Am I Bagil boy/girl? No, I'm Badger boy/girl. But nonetheless, I kinda started to get bored with /tg/ before seethetide even happened, for a lot of reasons, describing which would require writing a 200 word essay. Then Morto perma jobbanned me from AI, and I lost one thing that held me back from walking away.
Walking away. From the things I adore.

So I unironically went back to playing on /vg/, actually my first ss13 server, I started back when velyks was in charge. And let me tell you this: /vg/ is a cesspool of memes, autism and murderboner, but by God it's for all intents and purposes a HRP server. Everyone gives a fuck about playing a character there, and little stories and conflicts that spring up during a round remind me of old /tg/. Like when RD tried to steal Ian from me (HoP) to power the station using a treadmill.

And then I also play on CEV-Eris. Eris started as a great roleplaying sever, but went through some trials and tribulations and settled on lrp/mrp. Now Eris is what a call a mechanical systems server. It has mechanics and systems up the wazoo. Huge ship with multiple Z levels, miles and miles of maintenance full of treasures loot and monsters to kill, great lore with faction dynamics, guns for everyone, stats and sanity system, and much much more.
I play there with my bestest /tg/ friends Anonmare, Malkevin and Deirun. I shilled it among others, but they don't play ss13 anymore, and Tedward straight up told me to fuck off not really

Such is the life in space.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Doritos
Byond Username: Zaross

Post by Doritos » #548855

i play on aurora

a pretty large chunk of the /tg/ oldguard play on
Spoiler:
citadel(and the 18 million forks it has for some reason)
and
Spoiler:
vorestation
now proving that /tg/ and /d/ truly are the same board

most of them just quit, though.
lol
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #548965

how do you avoid getting banned on aurora
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays
Byond Username: DrPillzRedux

Post by DrPillzRedux » #549010

You forgot another place they flocked to, zaross.
Spoiler:
lw
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty
bandit wrote:what is this

a correct post by pillz
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #549024

Lumbermancer wrote:Then Morto perma jobbanned me from AI, and I lost one thing that held me back from walking away.
Walking away. From the things I adore.
Was valid hunting as AI really the only thing that kept you from walking away?
[this space reserved]
Doritos

Post by Doritos » #549032

DrPillzRedux wrote:You forgot another place they flocked to, zaross.
Spoiler:
lw
the only oldfags that play lw are you and rocky and rocky plays maybe once a month now
lol
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #549047

Redtape and NANB are around, as is technoalchemist or whatever. Napkin comes by on occasion.
thot_slayer wrote:don't be a degenerate online if you don't want people to treat you like a degenerate morty

a correct post by pillz
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #549050

dorite were you really ~15 in 2012 murderbonering every night on sybil2 as chaplain or assistant
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #549059

wesoda25 wrote:Was valid hunting as AI really the only thing that kept you from walking away?
No, it was stopping lowpop murderboner by stealthily breaking rules, so everyone else can enjoy the round.
aka Schlomo Gaskin aka Guru Meditation aka Copyright Alright aka Topkek McHonk aka Le Rouge
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #549060

Lumbermancer wrote:
wesoda25 wrote:Was valid hunting as AI really the only thing that kept you from walking away?
No, it was stopping lowpop murderboner by stealthily breaking rules, so everyone else can enjoy the round.
how the fuck can an AI stop low pop murderbone lmao
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Eskjjlj
Byond Username: Eskjjlj

Post by Eskjjlj » #549061

Flatulent wrote:
Lumbermancer wrote:
how the fuck can an AI stop low pop murderbone lmao
Refusing to open doors if it wasn't part of your job, bolting you in and calling sec if he ever saw you do a petty crime, bolting all doors in sec and turning off their apc after HoP harmbatoned a revolutionary.... all in all the kind of AI that would deny you access to EVA because it's a "command" area.
DrPillzRedux
Rarely plays

Post by DrPillzRedux » #549083

So 15yo zaross was owning 17yo me back then.

Sad.

a correct post by pillz
Doritos

Post by Doritos » #549095

im an hrp autist now and lost all my epic gamer skills :pensive:

it really do be like that sometimes
lol
terbs
Byond Username: yolo4202beardromenmugen

Post by terbs » #590860

hello friend

terbs will never leave you
"You cannot create fun, only take it from other players." - 2beard
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #590882

When you're reminded of all the people you no longer see anymore that is some sad stuff
NSFW:

terbs

Post by terbs » #590897

cacogen wrote:When you're reminded of all the people you no longer see anymore that is some sad stuff
friend friend we will be together eternal big thing buddy buddy
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #590905

terbs wrote:
cacogen wrote:When you're reminded of all the people you no longer see anymore that is some sad stuff
come back for april fools
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
kopoba
Byond Username: Kopoba

Post by kopoba » #590911

i moved to terry when i fix my sleeping schedule
terbs

Post by terbs » #590948

Stickymayhem wrote:
terbs wrote:
come back for april fools
i have already returned
lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #590950

old people thread
TehSteveo
Byond Username: TehSteveo

Post by TehSteveo » #590957

lzimann wrote:old people thread
who?
Freedom
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #590958

"Yeah what happened to 2018 bagil? lol been playin real long"

PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #590974

>2018 was 3 years ago (also the last time Kor logged in)
>2014 was almost a decade ago
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Kel
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Post by Kel » #590983

PKPenguin321 wrote:>2018 was 3 years ago (also the last time Kor logged in)
dw its just a hiatus, he'll come back after the summer.
MMMiracles
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Post by MMMiracles » #590984

kor will come back with planetstation
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.
terbs

Post by terbs » #590990

>tfw you have literally played this game for over a decade
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #591015

they died
pugie
Byond Username: Doctor Brutality

Post by pugie » #591017

Everyone above me is irrelevant and doesn't matter.
Everyone below me too, for that matter.
Last edited by pugie on Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #591018

i play on /vg/station now, it's like /tg/station stuck in 2014, it's glorious
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #591074

Lumbermancer wrote:i play on /vg/station now, it's like /tg/station stuck in 2014, it's glorious
that is what it is though
Lumbermancer

Post by Lumbermancer » #591083

You're probably talking about codebase, I mostly meant playerbase. The perfect mix of roleplayers, powergamers and outright idiots.
wilchen is my metabuddy
terbs

Post by terbs » #591118

Lumbermancer wrote:i play on /vg/station now, it's like /tg/station stuck in 2014, it's glorious
well i tried to go on /vg/ station
https://ibb.co/tDwMnHd
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned

Post by cacogen » #591148

terbs wrote:
>tfw you have literally played this game for over a decade
next year will be my tenth. regret
NSFW:

lzimann
Byond Username: Lzimann
Github Username: lzimann

Post by lzimann » #591188

TehSteveo wrote:
lzimann wrote:old people thread