General SS13 Chat
Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #552640

Last edited by Jack7D1 on Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mickyan
Github User
Byond Username: Mickyan
Github Username: Mickyan

Re: Swanni floortiles

Post by Mickyan » #552684

Screenshot_1.png
ImageI play on Manuel as Swanni, the brain-damaged moth.
Be nice to each other.
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #552687

Honestly my favorite out of all the april fools stuff. Its in code now so it doesn’t have to be test merged every april fools
tinodrima7020
Byond Username: TinoDrima7020

Post by tinodrima7020 » #552695

So when we walk on Swanni tiles, does that mean Swanni is sniffing all of our feet?
If you see this image please show Subject217 some love. He's in a dark place right now :(
Spoiler:
Fikou wrote:
The problem is that the autistic fucking admins on these SS13 servers, so drunk with power, so intoxicated on the scent of their sweaty ballsacks as they drown in 'decision making' and 'responsibility', things they've never had before, hand out permabans for next to nothing. Why not a 3 month ban? Why not a 6 month ban? No. A fucking perma ban. Nevermind that people change, nevermind that people have shitty days or good days, nevermind that FOREVER IS A FUCKING LONG TIME, no... Permabans. And then they expect you to appeal on the forums so they can have MORE POWER, MORE DECISION MAKING. "HOO HOO, LOOKIT ME MOMMY, I GET TO DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS MAN HOOOO HOOOOOO WOWEEE SO EXCITE, MY LITTLE WINKY WILLY IS GETTING CHUB-CHUB, MOMMY." And let's be fucking absolutely real here, the only reason admins want people to sign up for the fucking forums to fucking ban appeal is so they can sell the members e-mails to, like, Chinese realtors or some shit.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #552703

no but good thought
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #552993

this pr makes me feel a lot of pain

we should replace it with intern voice because THAT was epic
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.