Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

General SS13 Chat
User avatar
Flatulent
 
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:36 am
Location: Sao Paulo, Brazil
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby Flatulent » Wed May 20, 2020 9:17 pm #562295

being hit with a lettuce and instantly dying
bindy liberation front
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries

cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post

cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.

Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.



User avatar
TheMidnghtRose
In-Game Admin
 
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:16 am
Byond Username: TheMidnightRose

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby TheMidnghtRose » Thu May 21, 2020 10:16 am #562357

Exploding when dabbing
Emerald Gleaner -Miner/Viro/QM/HoP/Medical/Slime Breeder/Robo/AI/SM Delaminator.

Admin Feedback is here! viewtopic.php?f=37&t=20509

User avatar
trollbreeder
 
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:22 am
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby trollbreeder » Thu May 21, 2020 11:05 am #562364

the smile mutation
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby cacogen » Sat May 23, 2020 11:19 pm #562613

the release of gangnam style
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Durkel
 
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:14 pm
Byond Username: Durkel

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby Durkel » Sun May 24, 2020 1:20 am #562635

-Using a gun while hulked.
-The pain of having the CE coming into robotics because he had access.
-Rev round clusterfucks ending on the tcomm satellite .
-The pain of hearing that Dante has a revolver again for the 7th round in a row.
-Instant acting chloral hydrate cucking you.
-Watching chem and science spawn next to each other and the resulting brawl over acid every around.
-being able to buy 2 syndie bombs.
-Quick choking being the most dangerous thing on the station.
-quick tabling cucking shit sec
-Lag so bad ten minutes would last a half hour or more.
-Shuttle being nearly indestructible.
-The ebow shooting up to 5 energy bolts
-The ebow being nerfed to using actual ammo darts.
-metroids.
-roros.
-Aliens being round enders because they would break procs every round.
-xsi midis.
-old max cap.
-Welder bombing to gib corpses.
-Old changelings.
-Always standing at least 1 tile away from people.
-Packets.
-Seeing an actual grey tide.
-Watching chem make glitch foam nades that would circle the station endlessly.
-Virology having no purpose.
-Cruising through space in a fire suit while smoking a cigar and sipping on coffee.
-Armor values having no cap making it possible to become immune to that type of damage.
-Old AI blob.
-Monkey mode being in rotation naturally.
-Linda
-Old Ei nath
-The fucking drop down menu for changeling stings and spells.
-Ntsl and no one doing anything with it besides Magni scripts.
-Changelings cucking over other changelings and not having a hivemind.
-The pain of hiding in a 1x1 room in maint with a medibot cutting yourself to learn runes.
-old speed.
-The joy of riding the janicart through space like a jetpack.
-Hiding in a locker to escape nar'sie and nuclear explosions.
-The joy of releasing singulo and using a beacon to obliterate the station.
-the pain of getting punched through a camera with TK
-The pain of getting tabled into space via TK
-freon
-People using the experimentor to become xenos and ruin rounds.
-The old yearly bitchfests about armor values, security layout or uniform styles.
-Linda vs Zas debates.
-The pain of parapen+c4
-Using uhangi shoes to powergame.
-
Sierra Welbe says, "Tim Ebow fucking threw soap everywhere near the HoP office, like I mean 20 fucking goddamn bars AND I CAN'T STOP SLIPPING"
Image

User avatar
Tarchonvaagh
 
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 9:30 pm
Byond Username: Tarchonvaagh

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby Tarchonvaagh » Sun May 24, 2020 7:29 am #562653

TheMidnghtRose wrote:Exploding when dabbing

actionninja bring that back pls
"You cannot defeat what lives on in the heart, and soul, of every TG player" - Birdboat
Image
Image
Leave thought-provoking posts at my thread!

User avatar
Jack7D1
 
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:00 am
Location: Here
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby Jack7D1 » Sun May 24, 2020 11:50 am #562659

Freon back babeee
Elysius Languida is a pacifist moth who dies every round.

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby cacogen » Sun May 24, 2020 1:52 pm #562668

invisible water (on tiles)
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Sun May 24, 2020 9:34 pm #562691

admins spawning homestuck characters
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby cacogen » Mon May 25, 2020 12:14 am #562704

admins erping as homestuck characters (yinadele/nepeta leijon)
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Mon May 25, 2020 1:36 am #562718

cacogen wrote:admins erping as homestuck characters (yinadele/nepeta leijon)

vriskas
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
PKPenguin321
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm
Location: U S A, U S A, U S A
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby PKPenguin321 » Tue May 26, 2020 2:03 am #562783

has anyone mentioned having a host who would admin abuse himself out of the brig
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Image

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby cacogen » Wed May 27, 2020 9:49 am #562967

i've said this on here before but i got a shotgun from the a wizard and rik hedberg tried to disarm me and when i shot him with it sos gave me half a day ban i got banbaited by the host and i fell for it
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Wed May 27, 2020 1:34 pm #562979

All of security chasing after one assistant and failing, not because he's done anything wrong, but because he's a memetic badass and sec deliberately fucks with him in the hopes they can be the one who beat Burer

(Spoiler alert Officer Friendly is the one who beat Burer, because i said "hey man you're really good at this" and flashed the dual taser wielding madman while he was trying to respond)
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
NecromancerAnne
 
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:55 pm
Location: Don't touch me, motherfucker...
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby NecromancerAnne » Wed May 27, 2020 10:08 pm #563023

Are you actually gloating about abusing typing? What the fuck is wrong with you, you unrobust mudcrab. You literally just admitted to the scummiest move in the game.

User avatar
confused rock
 
Joined: Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:18 am
Byond Username: The unloved rock

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby confused rock » Wed May 27, 2020 11:03 pm #563029

I was going to say anne is being unnecessarily hostile and aggressive but that's what crag does to people all the time so go you anne go you
Image
Image
Image
Image

PostThis post was deleted by PKPenguin321 on Thu May 28, 2020 12:12 am.
Reason: wait im rarted

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Thu May 28, 2020 12:09 am #563035

NecromancerAnne wrote:Are you actually gloating about abusing typing? What the fuck is wrong with you, you unrobust mudcrab. You literally just admitted to the scummiest move in the game.

>kills a guy
>gets called unrobust for it

ok retard the word robust doesnt mean "skilled", the whole combat system is based on exploits and dickery. if you 're not robusting dirty you're not robusting. there's no honor among greysuits
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
NecromancerAnne
 
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:55 pm
Location: Don't touch me, motherfucker...
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby NecromancerAnne » Thu May 28, 2020 7:20 am #563056

Super Aggro Crag wrote:
NecromancerAnne wrote:Are you actually gloating about abusing typing? What the fuck is wrong with you, you unrobust mudcrab. You literally just admitted to the scummiest move in the game.

>kills a guy
>gets called unrobust for it

ok retard the word robust doesnt mean "skilled", the whole combat system is based on exploits and dickery. if you 're not robusting dirty you're not robusting. there's no honor among greysuits


There is no honor but there are things considered so taboo you don't openly admit it, because it brands you as someone you shoot on sight rather than give the time of day. You only bring the experience of the game as a whole by doing it, and you only open yourself to getting meta'd if you do that shit too often. That's why people don't admit to doing it.

Not like you aren't already known for being a stain but the fact you gloating about this is really damn lacking in self-awareness. Good lord man.

cacogen
 
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 10:27 am
Byond Username: Cacogen

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby cacogen » Thu May 28, 2020 7:22 am #563057

i was late for the burer train but i remember dante saying he always beat him so i don't feel like i missed out on much
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Thu May 28, 2020 9:29 am #563072

NecromancerAnne wrote:
Super Aggro Crag wrote:
NecromancerAnne wrote:Are you actually gloating about abusing typing? What the fuck is wrong with you, you unrobust mudcrab. You literally just admitted to the scummiest move in the game.

>kills a guy
>gets called unrobust for it

ok retard the word robust doesnt mean "skilled", the whole combat system is based on exploits and dickery. if you 're not robusting dirty you're not robusting. there's no honor among greysuits


There is no honor but there are things considered so taboo you don't openly admit it, because it brands you as someone you shoot on sight rather than give the time of day. You only bring the experience of the game as a whole by doing it, and you only open yourself to getting meta'd if you do that shit too often. That's why people don't admit to doing it.

Not like you aren't already known for being a stain but the fact you gloating about this is really damn lacking in self-awareness. Good lord man.
i literally said in my post that i didnt shoot on sight, i roleplayed by appealing to his ego and then bopping him. Sorry i'll be more like the admins preferred type of player and silently roll around the station looking for someone to spam left clicks on without getting in trouble rather than doing my job
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Kel
 
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:04 am
Byond Username: Jaraxxus

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby Kel » Thu May 28, 2020 6:05 pm #563098

idk why anne is so up in arms, typebaiting is literally a gambit, especially vs a guy who is murderboning. if you sit there and type to bait someone into responding you are opening yourself up to equal punishment for standing still and using your keyboard (unless of course you are a based legacy controls player who can move and type at the same time).
Image

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Thu May 28, 2020 6:49 pm #563100

Kel the based
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Tlaltecuhtli
 
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:16 am
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby Tlaltecuhtli » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:42 am #565966

pink belt sprites

segundoblz
 
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:57 pm
Byond Username: Segundoblz

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby segundoblz » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:13 pm #566043

good ol' days when singularity was at loose almost every single round

User avatar
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
 
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:24 pm
Byond Username: STP

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby Sometinyprick » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:31 am #566233

PKPenguin321 wrote:has anyone mentioned having a host who would admin abuse himself out of the brig

Or any of the following which SoS did
-force everyone to say the word "chelp" multiple times throughout the round
-make himself literally unkillable while he disarm spammed security officers for an hour straight
-make edits to the code between rounds like naming the captain "cobra commander" which broke everything and spawned people in space
-create 1000 force fire extingushers and chuck them at sec officers instantly killing them
-give everyone ventcrawling, argue with them in OOC that they couldn't ventcrawl and adminpm them asking them to prove it at which point he would turn off their ability to do it and then make fun of them for thinking they could ventcrawl

The height of this was witnessing seven security officers try to kill him over and over again while he kept using the revive function on himself till they just gave up and welded him in a locker and threw it into space.
-
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby wesoda25 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:43 am #566235

Sometinyprick wrote:-give everyone ventcrawling, argue with them in OOC that they couldn't ventcrawl and adminpm them asking them to prove it at which point he would turn off their ability to do it and then make fun of them for thinking they could ventcrawl

idk that's pretty funny
Naloac wrote:Since you have asked for a *community opinion* and im the player voted admin. Ill give you my official opinion straight from the *community* Your fucking retarded

User avatar
NecromancerAnne
 
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:55 pm
Location: Don't touch me, motherfucker...
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby NecromancerAnne » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:13 pm #566283

Sometinyprick wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:has anyone mentioned having a host who would admin abuse himself out of the brig

Or any of the following which SoS did
-force everyone to say the word "chelp" multiple times throughout the round
-make himself literally unkillable while he disarm spammed security officers for an hour straight
-make edits to the code between rounds like naming the captain "cobra commander" which broke everything and spawned people in space
-create 1000 force fire extingushers and chuck them at sec officers instantly killing them
-give everyone ventcrawling, argue with them in OOC that they couldn't ventcrawl and adminpm them asking them to prove it at which point he would turn off their ability to do it and then make fun of them for thinking they could ventcrawl

The height of this was witnessing seven security officers try to kill him over and over again while he kept using the revive function on himself till they just gave up and welded him in a locker and threw it into space.
-


So how long was SoS host?

User avatar
oranges
Code Maintainer
 
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:16 pm
Location: #CHATSHITGETBANGED
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby oranges » Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:49 pm #566501

NecromancerAnne wrote:Are you actually gloating about abusing typing? What the fuck is wrong with you, you unrobust mudcrab. You literally just admitted to the scummiest move in the game.

It was burer, you weren't going to get the drop on them any other way

User avatar
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
 
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 pm
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby Super Aggro Crag » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:02 pm #566503

oranges wrote:
NecromancerAnne wrote:Are you actually gloating about abusing typing? What the fuck is wrong with you, you unrobust mudcrab. You literally just admitted to the scummiest move in the game.

It was burer, you weren't going to get the drop on them any other way

this guy knows the business
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
MMMiracles
 
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:27 am
Byond Username: MMMiracles
Github Username: MMMiracles

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby MMMiracles » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:15 pm #566651

NecromancerAnne wrote:
Sometinyprick wrote:
PKPenguin321 wrote:has anyone mentioned having a host who would admin abuse himself out of the brig

Or any of the following which SoS did
-force everyone to say the word "chelp" multiple times throughout the round
-make himself literally unkillable while he disarm spammed security officers for an hour straight
-make edits to the code between rounds like naming the captain "cobra commander" which broke everything and spawned people in space
-create 1000 force fire extingushers and chuck them at sec officers instantly killing them
-give everyone ventcrawling, argue with them in OOC that they couldn't ventcrawl and adminpm them asking them to prove it at which point he would turn off their ability to do it and then make fun of them for thinking they could ventcrawl

The height of this was witnessing seven security officers try to kill him over and over again while he kept using the revive function on himself till they just gave up and welded him in a locker and threw it into space.
-


So how long was SoS host?


A good while, it worked out mostly because he didn't play that often due to his work schedule. I don't think it really became an issue until he got more free time to play and people got fed up real fuckin' quick.
Spoiler:
Hints:
------
Submitted by: sandstorm

The best way to get a girl/boy friend is to click on them say "hi" then push enter
then say "your cute" then push enter,wait until they say somthing back if they
don't go for another.

User avatar
Timonk
 
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:27 pm
Location: ur mum
Byond Username: Timonk

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby Timonk » Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:22 pm #566664

Who is SoS and when was he active
Agux909 wrote:
Timonk wrote:This is why we make fun of Manuel


Woah bravo there sir, post of the month you saved the thread. I feel overwhelmed by the echo of unlimited wisdom and usefulness sprouting from you post. Every Manuel player now feels embarrased to exist because of your much NEEDED wise words, you sure teached'em all, you genius, IQ lord.




The hut has perished at my hands.
Image



The pink arrow is always right.

User avatar
YuiY1997
 
Joined: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:57 am
Byond Username: YuiY1997

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby YuiY1997 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:35 am #566999

Sadly I never got to axe murder ERPers
Image

User avatar
trollbreeder
 
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:22 am
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby trollbreeder » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:52 am #567005

Sybil 2
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
wesoda25
 
Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:32 pm
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: Pains, Traditions, and Rituals New Players Will Never Experience

Postby wesoda25 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:58 pm #567029

trollbreeder wrote:Sybil 2

No one experienced it anyways
Naloac wrote:Since you have asked for a *community opinion* and im the player voted admin. Ill give you my official opinion straight from the *community* Your fucking retarded

Previous

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users