Necromancer Anne vs Thunder Rumble in the Jungle showdown thread

Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
Forum rules
Only Certified™ Players™ may post in here.
If you are not able to post in here, you are not a Certified™ Player™. Play on a mainline /tg/ game server to gain posting powers in this forum. (certified gamers are only calculated once per day)
oranges
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: Optimumtact
Github Username: optimumtact

Necromancer Anne vs Thunder Rumble in the Jungle showdown thread

Post by oranges » #559955

https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... ead#unread
Thunder11 wrote:BYOND account: Thunder12345
Character name: Emily Vargas
Ban type: Head of staff jobban
Ban length: 1 week
Ban reason: "Suicided as a head of staff while admins were on the server. This was during a long rev round, but it was a rev round all the same. Even if it's late into a round, please just at least let us know and let us decide what happens to your body with an informed decision."
Time ban was placed: ~9PM BST, April 30
Server you were playing on when banned: Terry
Round ID in which ban was placed: 135920
Your side of the story: Gave my job to the most trustworthy sec officer and killed myself as HoS, as the round had been going for over an hour and was seemingly long stale, with the wizard killed in the first 10 minutes, and nothing happening apart from minor tiding.
Why you think you should be unbanned: 1: The ban reason has the entire argument centred about the fact there was a revolution. This has no bearing on what happened, as the revs were doing so little that nobody was aware they even existed, and it‘s patently absurd to base this decision on circumstances which were quite clearly outside of my knowledge. 2: Unless I somehow missed a complete u-turn in policy, it’s been precedent as per rule 5 for a long time now to only worry about heads leaving if they do it roundstart, not long into the round. Specifically, the requirement as stated is "generally considered to be not logging out at or near roundstart." Unless over an hour into the round can somehow be included in the definition of "at or near roundstart", this ban is not only dumb but directly contradicts the rules as explicitly written.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Re: Necromancer Anne vs Thunder Rumble in the Jungle showdown thread

Post by Armhulen » #559956

Who cares? The arguments for and against the ban aren't ridiculous and the headmins will pick one. Too boring of a ban is what I say. Where's the meltdown? Where's the slurs?
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #559957

admin deepstate already replying to downplay the impact of the admin vs admin monkey fight.

SAD
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #559959

Why don't you go back to where you came from, you no good bottom feeding short changing cold calling pencil pushing blood sucking penny pinching double talking name dropping bean counting down sizing back stabbing two faced flunky
TheWiznard
Github User
Byond Username: TheWiznard
Github Username: TheWiznard

Post by TheWiznard » #559960

Let's talk again about an all-too-familiar subject: Councilmember Admins of TG Deepstate, Esq. and his ugly précis. Instead of focusing on why Councilmember TG Deepstate unfairly lambastes people who are trying to do the best they can in a bad situation, I would like to remind people that alcoholism is part of the catechism that must be intoned by all of the evil no-goodniks seeking entrée into Councilmember TG Deepstate's larrikinism outfit. Sad, but true. And it'll only get worse if Councilmember TG Deepstate finds a way to prey on people's fear of political and economic instability. Please forgive the following sermon, but it can't be avoided in this discussion: If he manages to subordinate principles of fairness to less admirable criteria, our nation will not endure as a civilization, as a geopolitical entity, or even as a society. Rather, it will exist only as a prison, a prison in which incomprehensible clinchpoops perpetuate harmful stereotypes.

Does Councilmember TG Deepstate have a point? I surely doubt it. He is frightened that we might tamp down any doubts that his cognitive gaps preclude definitive judgments on the cognitive adequacy of the weeds that grow wild and free beyond the sheltering walls of his hothouse of mammonism. That's why he's trying so hard to prevent whistleblowers from reporting that I am tired of hearing or reading that he has been robbed of all he does not possess. You know that that is simply not true. Naturally I'm distressed by the increasing number of people who believe that Councilmember TG Deepstate is renowned for his racial and cultural sensitivity, but the point remains that the best thing about him is the way that he encourages us to present a clear picture of what is happening, what has happened, and what is likely to happen in the future. No, wait; Councilmember TG Deepstate doesn't encourage that. On the contrary, he discourages us from admitting that I think I know why so many wayward wimps impose ophidian new restrictions on society just to satisfy some sort of homicidal drive for power. It's because Councilmember TG Deepstate has whipped them into a blind frenzy by telling them that all minorities are poor, stupid ghetto trash. Unfortunately for Councilmember TG Deepstate, the ground truth is that he has frequently been spotted making nicey-nice with the most imprudent idiots you'll ever see. Is this because he needs their help to control your bank account, your employment, your personal safety, and your mind? Perhaps our answer should be that it's not the bogeyman that our children need to worry about. It's Councilmember TG Deepstate. Not only is Councilmember TG Deepstate more lousy and more nerdy than any envisaged bogeyman or bugbear, but there are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent Councilmember TG Deepstate has tried to rouse the agitated petite bourgeoisie to chauvinistic fervor and hoodwink them into breaking down traditional values. The other is whether or not if Councilmember TG Deepstate doesn't realize that it's generally considered bad style to level filth and slime at everyone opposed to his vaporings, then he should read one of the many self-help books on the subject. I recommend he buy one with big print and lots of pictures. Maybe then Councilmember TG Deepstate will grasp the concept that this is a lesson for those with eyes to see. It is a lesson not so much about his callous behavior but about the way that the problem with him is not that he's ribald. It's that he wants to close off discussion of opposing viewpoints.

What I'm trying to say is that without knowing it, we have been nurturing Councilmember TG Deepstate's asinine junta for quite some time. It is now our duty to starve it. If we fail to acquire the necessary courage and fall short of this defensive responsibility, Councilmember TG Deepstate will use phallocentrism as a more destructive form of mercantalism sooner than you think. Shall we pretend that he's a beautiful, caring person with no intention of maligning and traducing me? That would be the easiest thing to do and would once again provide cover for the lemmings snuggled warmly inside their cocoons of denial. However, it would unequivocally overlook the imporant fact that in a recent essay, Councilmember TG Deepstate stated that he can succeed without trying. Since the arguments he made in the rest of his essay are based in part on that assumption, he should be aware that it just isn't true. Not only that, but he is trying to brainwash us. He wants us to believe that it's obstreperous to study the impact on society of his greed, stupidity, hubris, and outright corruption; that's boring; that's not cool. You know what I think of that, don't you? I think that the space remaining in this letter will not suffice even to enumerate the ways in which Councilmember TG Deepstate has tried to cement the foundation of our currently metastasizing police state into the law of the land.

Councilmember TG Deepstate wants you to believe that it is combative to question his cop-outs. You should be wary of such claims. Be aware! Be skeptical! Think! Do not be diverted, deceived, or mesmerized by Councilmember TG Deepstate's strident memoranda.

Fortunately, the horrific effects of Councilmember TG Deepstate's domineering writings have been greatly ameliorated by the concerted efforts of many well-meaning people to teach people that Councilmember TG Deepstate avers that there won't be any blowback from his obliterating our sense of identity. Has anyone, at any time, ever been more wrong? Some people suggest that the answer relates to the idea that it would be downright moralistic for Councilmember TG Deepstate to empty garbage pails full of the vilest slanders and defamations on the clean garments of honorable people. Well, that's part of the answer, but it's not the biggest part. The main thing you have to know to understand the complete answer is that Councilmember TG Deepstate is a tribute to our collective gullibility. Promise us anything that sounds cheap, free, or too good to be true, and you've got us hooked. That's why so many people believe Councilmember TG Deepstate when he says that he's God's chosen instrument to save our nation from impending doom. The reality, in contrast, is that I'm not very conversant with his background. To be quite frank, I don't care to be. I already know enough to state with confidence that we must inspire each other with a soulcraft of integrity, courage, and empathy. I could write pages on the subject, but the following should suffice. Councilmember TG Deepstate's deranged, unhinged ruses have been known to blame our societal problems on handy scapegoats. As much as I wish this were the end of the horror story that is Councilmember TG Deepstate's ruses, it is in fact just the beginning. You see, what Councilmember TG Deepstate is doing is not an innocent, recreational sort of thing. It is a criminal activity; it is an immoral activity; it is a socially destructive activity; and it is a profoundly wicked activity. As a final reminder, please don't let Councilmember Admins of TG Deepstate, Esq.'s prevarications dissuade you from containing the pungent stench of general immorality and depravity emanating from his crew. Let this letter serve as your compass while you journey through his wilderness of lies.
teepeepee
Byond Username: Teepeepee

Post by teepeepee » #559962

Armhulen wrote:Who cares? The arguments for and against the ban aren't ridiculous and the headmins will pick one. Too boring of a ban is what I say. Where's the meltdown? Where's the slurs?
the argument for is retarded since, as it often happens with retardmins, the player (in this case an admin) gets blamed for not having information that only an administrator could reasonably have known (such as antag types and events that happened without your knowledge)
I hope /tg/station gets less donations so they can't afford as much server space to host these ban bots
Nabski
Byond Username: Nabski
Github Username: Nabski89

Post by Nabski » #559963

I remember being told it only mattered if a head suicided/quit in the first 15ish minutes as it was to keep the round from just ending due to a revolution.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #559965

Nabski wrote:I remember being told it only mattered if a head suicided/quit in the first 15ish minutes as it was to keep the round from just ending due to a revolution.
the reason i knew it for was that plus taking up an important one person only slot and then not playing it. if we're going off of that then you could say that thunder did their duty to use the role.
teepeepee wrote:
Armhulen wrote:Who cares? The arguments for and against the ban aren't ridiculous and the headmins will pick one. Too boring of a ban is what I say. Where's the meltdown? Where's the slurs?
the argument for is retarded since, as it often happens with retardmins, the player (in this case an admin) gets blamed for not having information that only an administrator could reasonably have known (such as antag types and events that happened without your knowledge)
alright, makes sense. i'm with you there.
teepeepee wrote:I hope /tg/station gets less donations so they can't afford as much server space to host these ban bots
??
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #559966

The guy was a late join hos right?

Doesn't that mean it's completely irrelevant for revs since the code doesn't know how to update the objective list?
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #559970

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:The guy was a late join hos right?

Doesn't that mean it's completely irrelevant for revs since the code doesn't know how to update the objective list?
i'm curious if this is an important part of the ban appeal. i did an investigation to find out!

[2020-04-29 19:30:24.193]< round started
17 minutes pass
[2020-04-29 19:47:29.149] < revolution begins
one minute passes
[2020-04-29 19:48:31.158] < thunder joins as hos
77 minutes pass (i think thats right)
[2020-04-29 21:05:18.601] < thunder suicides

amount of revs + headrevs:
Spoiler:
conclusion: 77 minutes as hos, wasn't there when revolution started. revs converted almost nobody at all. i'd say thunder played a very reasonable amount of time

editted to include exact numbers on revs
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #559971

why the p nut anne is probably just gonna say ok yeah thats fine whatever unbanned

in any case this is GENERAL NOT THE HUT oRANGES
[this space reserved]
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #559981

wesoda25 wrote:why the p nut anne is probably just gonna say ok yeah thats fine whatever unbanned

the hut is getting killed
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #559982

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:The guy was a late join hos right?

I'm pretty sure latejoin heads are factored into the objective since when you click the check antag panel it will show all heads (even latejoin) on there.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
XivilaiAnaxes
Byond Username: XivilaiAnaxes

Post by XivilaiAnaxes » #559985

Maybe they updated it, but I distinctly remember revs winning a round one time with a latejoin hos (or ce I forget) still alive - hell I think it even listed the guy as living in the staff list
Stickymayhem wrote:Imagine the sheer narcisssim required to genuinely believe you are this intelligent.
cacogen
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: Cacogen

Post by cacogen » #559988

this ban is a mistake!
technokek wrote:Cannot prove this so just belive me if when say this
NSFW:

terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

Post by terranaut » #559989

shit ban
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #559990

wesoda25 wrote:why the p nut anne is probably just gonna say ok yeah thats fine whatever unbanned

so I can post my image
bobbahbrown
Byond Username: Bobbahbrown

Post by bobbahbrown » #559996

admin matters are not supposed to be handled over discord yet i suspect this appeal will be decided over discord ... :shock:

The information contained in this post is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. Its contents (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not an intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, disseminate, copy or print its contents. If you received this post in error, please notify the sender by reply post and delete and destroy the message.

L’information contenue dans ce message est destinée exclusivement aux personnes ou aux entités auxquelles le message est adressé. Le contenu de ce message (y compris toute pièce jointe) peut renfermer de l’information confidentielle et / ou privilégiée. Si ce message ne vous est pas destiné, vous ne pouvez utiliser, divulguer, diffuser, copier ou imprimer son contenu. Si vous avez reçu ce message par erreur, veuillez aviser l’expéditeur en lui faisant parvenir une réponse. De plus, veuillez supprimer et détruire le message.
angelstarri
Byond Username: Angelstarri

Post by angelstarri » #560003

BYE BYE THUNDER RETARD LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

npc dumbass idiot: suicides as head of staff
actual person without a dent in head: asks admins to offer mob to ghosts

Code: Select all

I strongly suspected the borgs were one humaned by the Captain because of their increasingly strange behavior throughout the round after the Captain had entered their upload and seemingly changed the laws. I had asked twice if I could blow the borgs to no response (because there was no admin online apparently). They were constantly complimenting the Captain and calling her pretty and essentially threatening people who called the Captain ugly - Pepper Oni.
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #560004

XivilaiAnaxes wrote:Maybe they updated it, but I distinctly remember revs winning a round one time with a latejoin hos (or ce I forget) still alive - hell I think it even listed the guy as living in the staff list
He could have disconnected, that will result in a loss as well.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #560009

I forgot this wasnt the NTR hut and almost posted all of ram ranch instead of something on topic.

Ban is a meh, Revs where not confirmed for a long time. I can see any player *or admin* doing the same thing. Although the admin probably should have ahelped it.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #560033

two possibilities equally valid:

necromanceranne was mad about something else, probably the prior case, and used this smoothbrain ruling to get one over thunder

or, even more alarmingly

necromanceranne thinks this ban is valid

god i hope its the first one
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #560043

I wasn't mad about the previous case. I just wanted to make note it would have been better to not leave someone in that position. They didn't reply but they did have perma fixed in the end with securities help in the end. No harm, no foul, closed the ticket. It had no bearing on what followed. I wasn't sure if the prisoners offense was permaworthy in of itself but I felt it was up to their discretion as a HoS so I left it as is.

If you have some problem with me as an admin, Sticky, actually participate in the administrative process once in a while instead of when you have an opportunity to snipe at people. You only ever turn up to speak of me when a slightly tenuous or divisive ban with my name on it turns up in appeals. I hadn't heard a word from you any other time, or any time at all since we have zero interaction outside of these incidents.

You're a ghost in admin matters besides when you come out of the woodwork to make statements like this, you did not have any interaction with me or anywhere I admin at all. This is a running theme at this point with you and I don't appreciate it. This isn't the hut, so you don't get to make such hot take assumptions about my character without me taking it as a personal attack in a public place. Cut it out and actually admin with me before you do this further.
Thunder11
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Thunder12345
Github Username: Thunder12345

Post by Thunder11 » #560047

ImageImage
Spoiler:
IcePacks wrote:
MrFoster wrote:Back in my day, we didn't complain about lag! We used it to queue attacks!
That's thinking on your feet, soldier!
Quality Paprika from #coderbus wrote:[11:35.52] <paprika> holy crap so yeah i don't care about your opinion at all
oranges wrote:
Excuse me? Thats for sensible and calm rational debate, not for senseless whining.
Resident Catmin, please direct catposting to: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=5578
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #560050

You had that prepared didn't you.
teepeepee

Post by teepeepee » #560051

peanut posting saves the day once more
I can't wait until we flood general with peanuts before a containment board for peanuts is created to stop flooding other threads down to the second page
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #560055

It wasn't peanut posting that influenced this at all actually. Thunder was just right and I was wrong. You give yourself too much credit.
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #560056

Remember the bump function for all the peanut threads that start washing threads away
► Show Spoiler
Tlaltecuhtli
Byond Username: Tlaltecuhtli

Post by Tlaltecuhtli » #560057

ban is retarded and banner should have offered the revhead for being shit and actually ruining the round by doing nothing for 69 minutes
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #560058

you_idiots_will_argue_over_anything.jpg
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #560065

NecromancerAnne wrote:I wasn't mad about the previous case. I just wanted to make note it would have been better to not leave someone in that position. They didn't reply but they did have perma fixed in the end with securities help in the end. No harm, no foul, closed the ticket. It had no bearing on what followed. I wasn't sure if the prisoners offense was permaworthy in of itself but I felt it was up to their discretion as a HoS so I left it as is.

If you have some problem with me as an admin, Sticky, actually participate in the administrative process once in a while instead of when you have an opportunity to snipe at people. You only ever turn up to speak of me when a slightly tenuous or divisive ban with my name on it turns up in appeals. I hadn't heard a word from you any other time, or any time at all since we have zero interaction outside of these incidents.

You're a ghost in admin matters besides when you come out of the woodwork to make statements like this, you did not have any interaction with me or anywhere I admin at all. This is a running theme at this point with you and I don't appreciate it. This isn't the hut, so you don't get to make such hot take assumptions about my character without me taking it as a personal attack in a public place. Cut it out and actually admin with me before you do this further.
Maybe if you were actually active and played the game you'd know the rules :)
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #560069

sticky what
[this space reserved]
Denton
Byond Username: Denton-30
Github Username: 81Denton

Post by Denton » #560075

calling necromanceranne inactive is almost as dent headed a take as calling cobby straight
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #560078

revs doesn't matter in the ban, but we should change the rules where you should in general ahelp if you are leaving in any capacity as the roles mentioned in rule 5. I thought this was already in the rules but the precedents (ehem 5.3) for the rule seem to be a bit vague (5.3 doesn't specify the 'above roles' to mean the ones listed in 5.2, 5, or both).

I brought this up in admin channels, but the impact of a head suiciding 2 minutes in is pretty miniscule compared to say 60 minutes in when they need to start deciding when to end the round and things have gone to poop. If anything the rule should say you only have to ahelp when it's NOT at the beginning of the round.
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
teepeepee

Post by teepeepee » #560086

angelstarri wrote:npc dumbass idiot: suicides as head of staff
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/46050
reminder that suicides are a non-issue since admins can undo them by simply pressing a button
Anonmare
Byond Username: Anonmare

Post by Anonmare » #560087

This is why I said we should have the station nuke itself after 60 minutes with a warning at the ~40 minute mark. This wouldn't even be a discussion if that were the case.
Arianya
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: Arianya

Post by Arianya » #560091

teepeepee wrote:
angelstarri wrote:npc dumbass idiot: suicides as head of staff
https://github.com/tgstation/tgstation/pull/46050
reminder that suicides are a non-issue since admins can undo them by simply pressing a button
Broke brain: Seeing someone who was dead come back to life and thinking they're a changeling.
Galaxy brain: Seeing someone who was dead come back to life and thinking that actually it must be the admin restoring them to life so they can shove a ghost up their butthole.

Not to mention rezzing from dead isn't gonna do much for anyone if the round just ended because the last head disconnected/suicided.
Frequently playing as Aria Bollet on Bagil & Scary Terry

Source of avatar is here: https://i.imgur.com/hEkADo6.jpg
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #560092

Denton wrote:calling necromanceranne inactive is almost as dent headed a take as calling cobby straight
Hey denton have you heard about this cool game called Deus Ex
► Show Spoiler
oranges
Code Maintainer

Post by oranges » #560094

Stickymayhem wrote:
NecromancerAnne wrote:I wasn't mad about the previous case. I just wanted to make note it would have been better to not leave someone in that position. They didn't reply but they did have perma fixed in the end with securities help in the end. No harm, no foul, closed the ticket. It had no bearing on what followed. I wasn't sure if the prisoners offense was permaworthy in of itself but I felt it was up to their discretion as a HoS so I left it as is.

Maybe if you were actually active and played the game you'd know the rules :)
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #560099

vs

brave
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #560101

can’t believe a man was banned for not liking fake extended rounds in jannie city
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Naloac
Byond Username: Naloac

Post by Naloac » #560103

Stickymayhem wrote:Maybe if you were actually active and played the game you'd know the rules :)
find out next time what the pot calls the kettle.
Timberpoes wrote: Lepi was right all along.
I Might Be an admin, You should leave me feedback: https://tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic ... 37&t=24032
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin

Post by NecromancerAnne » #560104

Man that post also shows my activity recently has dipped a lot though. There was a time when I was catching up on imsxz. But the migratory population we have right now makes it difficult for me to find rounds I can play in during hours I have time to play and my connection to Terry is like playing Bagil back before the servers crossed coasts.

Feels like such a handicap now. I prefer playing and observing in equal measure so just being on terry to admin is rough. At least Terry is fun to watch.
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #560106

NecromancerAnne wrote:At least Terry is fun to watch.
how is it even different from event hall now
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Super Aggro Crag
In Game PermaBanned
Byond Username: Super Aggro Crag

Post by Super Aggro Crag » #560109

more somalians on terry
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #560268

ENHANCE
Spoiler:
ENHANCE
Spoiler:
I SAID ENHANCE
Spoiler:
Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #560278

thats cos you afk in the background all round to bump your time stats
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
NikNakFlak
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NikNakflak

Post by NikNakFlak » #560284

Funny that sticky still uses that out of date graph. The up to date numbers still have him above the median however, he has dropped 9 places down in playtime.
I guess he has to do it to get some sort of self validation because we all know that nobody in adminbus gives him any.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #560286

NikNakFlak wrote:Funny that sticky still uses that out of date graph. The up to date numbers still have him above the median however, he has dropped 9 places down in playtime.
I guess he has to do it to get some sort of self validation because we all know that nobody in adminbus gives him any.
There's a new graph???
IkeTG
Byond Username: LizardDreams

Post by IkeTG » #560287

playtime only matters if someone is wrong about something