a system in which those in power cover for each other when one commits a misdeed is unjust

General SS13 Chat
terranaut
Byond Username: Terranaut

a system in which those in power cover for each other when one commits a misdeed is unjust

Post by terranaut » #563766

your guess whether im talking about the police or administration
Spoiler:
give me my hut back
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Boris
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: Borisvanmemes

Re: a system in which those in power cover for each other when one commits a misdeed is unjust

Post by Boris » #563769

Just use singulo.
current admin that was formerly retired due to inactivity
wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Re: a system in which those in power cover for each other when one commits a misdeed is unjust

Post by wesoda25 » #563773

Singulo users don’t go to heaven

Keep it dead though
[this space reserved]
PKPenguin321
Site Admin
Byond Username: PKPenguin321
Github Username: PKPenguin321

Post by PKPenguin321 » #563816

where do people get this idea that admins cover for each other? we dunk on each other all the time
i play Lauser McMauligan. clown name is Cold-Ass Honkey
i have three other top secret characters as well.
tell the best admin how good he is
Spoiler:
trollbreeder
Byond Username: Trollbreeder
Github Username: trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #563817

PKPenguin321 wrote:where do people get this idea that admins cover for each other? we dunk on each other all the time
part of a headmin's job is to dunk on other admins if needed
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #563831

PKPenguin321 wrote:where do people get this idea that admins cover for each other? we dunk on each other all the time
you ever been in a ban appeal thread
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Not-Dorsidarf
Byond Username: Dorsidwarf

Post by Not-Dorsidarf » #563836

terranaut wrote:
You ever been in #admin-chatter or #admin-bus while a contentious ban appeal is going through? its like the battle of the somme but more people are calling each other biased
kieth4 wrote: infrequently shitting yourself is fine imo
There is a lot of very bizarre nonsense being talked on this forum. I shall now remain silent and logoff until my points are vindicated.
Player who complainted over being killed for looting cap office wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 1:33 am Hey there, I'm Virescent, the super evil person who made the stupid appeal and didn't think it through enough. Just came here to say: screech, retards. Screech and writhe like the worms you are. Your pathetic little cries will keep echoing around for a while before quietting down. There is one great outcome from this: I rised up the blood pressure of some of you shitheads and lowered your lifespan. I'm honestly tempted to do this more often just to see you screech and writhe more, but that wouldn't be cool of me. So come on haters, show me some more of your high blood pressure please. 🖕🖕🖕
Qbopper
Byond Username: Qbopper
Github Username: Qbopper

Post by Qbopper » #563919

terranaunt instantly proving he knows ntohing about adminbus by thinking admins cover for eachother 100% of the time and always have eachothers backs literally as adminbus is getting into a fight over a ban/name policy/etc etc
Limey wrote:its too late.
Armhulen
Global Moderator
Byond Username: Armhulenn
Github Username: bazelart

Post by Armhulen » #563921

Qbopper wrote:terranaunt instantly proving he knows ntohing about adminbus by thinking admins cover for eachother 100% of the time and always have eachothers backs literally as adminbus is getting into a fight over a ban/name policy/etc etc
i'm honestly glad people wrongfully see us as all together lol
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #563932

Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
terranaut wrote:
You ever been in #admin-chatter or #admin-bus while a contentious ban appeal is going through? its like the battle of the somme but more people are calling each other biased
well i'm glad you have internal discussions and that my impression is wrong :)
thanks for participating in my hut thread
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

Stickymayhem
Byond Username: Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #563933

terranaut wrote:
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
terranaut wrote:
new hut is in necro-threads

follow meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #563952

Stickymayhem wrote:
terranaut wrote:
Not-Dorsidarf wrote:
terranaut wrote:
new hut is in necro-threads

follow meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
you're gonna get put on post approval my dude
I'm a dumb feature coder, also a bad (but not terrible) coderspriter and a semi-good mapper and an enforcer of standards.
you can find me playing when i'm not coding or playing csgo as cleans-the-house on event hall, sybil or manuel

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
BONERMASTER
Byond Username: BONERMASTER

Post by BONERMASTER » #563957

Much like an ancient tribe, the administration is set up like a caste system. Against the outsider (the user playing the game), they fight back in unison, overcoming the threat. But inside the caste, there is hierarchy. The higher ranking janitors, much like nobles in past days, or similar to a pack of wild animals, scathe and punish the lower ranks, while vying for power with their equals, resorting to bribes, treachery and murder (bans). The janitor, unlike the image he wants to portray, is ethically bankrupt, and will not hesitate to slit your throat, burn your hut or destroy entire cities, if it means to advance over his fellow noblemen in a 30 year old space game.

For the solitary user, there remains only one solution: The final solution.
SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

*YOUR ADVERTISEMENT COULD BE HERE* - Contact BONERMASTER & Associates for further information
Jack7D1
Byond Username: Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #563960

Last edited by Jack7D1 on Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trollbreeder

Post by trollbreeder » #563979

Jack7D1 wrote:There was literally like 300 pages of discord messages arguing if a lizard could be named like a human in adminbus.
i bet that was the jon riker ban

screenshot gallery:
Spoiler:
Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #563987

Yeah. Saying all the admins are working together to put down the player base is false. Everyone is trying to please/improve the player base in their own way. Ant time a decision is made by headmins imagine a 10 page hut threat for it but instead everyone is calling eachother biased.
Jack7D1

Post by Jack7D1 » #563988

Last edited by Jack7D1 on Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AtexHoffman
Byond Username: AtexHoffman69

Post by AtexHoffman » #563996

A secret cabal exists and I'm working tirelessly to expose it
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #564005

Jack7D1 wrote:There was literally like 300 pages of discord messages arguing if a lizard could be named like a human in adminbus.
I'm having you deadminned for this leak

game over sunshine
Boris wrote:Sticky is a jackass who has worms where his brain should be, but he also gets exactly what SS13 should be
Super Aggro Crag wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:17 pm Dont engage with sticky he's a subhuman
saprasam
Byond Username: Saprasam

Post by saprasam » #564007

tgmc administration is not tg administration
(FORMER) tgmc admin (I HAVE REGAINED MY HUMAN RIGHTS)
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #564014

jack has been with us for 3 days and i already want him to shut the fuck up how's that for an adminbus leak
Sometinyprick
In-Game Game Master
Byond Username: STP

Post by Sometinyprick » #564015

every day where i don't get to deadmin stickymayhem is another day WASTED
i play leo bonhart, feel free to grief me
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #564016

Sometinyprick wrote:every day where i don't get to deadmin stickymayhem is another day WASTED
only damn thing i agree with nowadays, snapping that vegan prick into two on the sidewalk
bandit
Byond Username: Bgobandit

Post by bandit » #564017

imagine posting this and thinking it was a good idea
"I don't see any difference between ERP and rape." -- erro

admin feedback pls
Cobby
Code Maintainer
Byond Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobby
Github Username: ExcessiveUseOfCobblestone

Post by Cobby » #564019

admins never disagree, fall back in line please
Voted best trap in /tg/ 2014-current
AtexHoffman
Byond Username: AtexHoffman69

Post by AtexHoffman » #564021

.... --- .-- -.. . . .--. .. ... - .... .. ... .-. .- -... -... .. - .... --- .-.. . ..--..
BeeSting12
Byond Username: BeeSting12
Github Username: BeeSting12

Post by BeeSting12 » #564023

terranut is like deedubya but his posts are readable.
Edward Sloan, THE LAW
Melanie Flowers, Catgirl
Borgasm, Cyborg
Spoiler:
OOC: Hunterh98: to be fair sloan is one of the, if not the, most robust folks on tg

DEAD: Schlomo Gaskin says, "sloan may be a faggot but he gets the job done"

DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "YOU'RE EVERYWHERE WHERE BAD SHIT IS HAPPENING"
DEAD: Rei Ayanami says, "IT'S ALWAYS FUCKING EDWARD SLOAN"
oranges wrote:Bee sting is honestly the nicest admin, I look forward to seeing him as a headmin one day
[2020-05-21 01:21:48.923] SAY: Crippo/(Impala Chainee) "Shaggy Voice - She like... wants to get Eiffel Towered bro!!" (Brig (125, 166, 2))
hows my driving?
Shadowflame909
Byond Username: Shadowflame909
Location: Think about something witty and pretend I put it here

Post by Shadowflame909 » #564024

theres one thing all admins agree on

shadowflame909 posts are always something to enjoy
► Show Spoiler
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #564025

bandit wrote:imagine posting this and thinking it was a good idea
don't worry i'm joking i love sticky

JK i installed a carbomb in his ford fiesta LMFAO
General Thrax
Byond Username: GeneralThrax

Post by General Thrax » #564026

terranaut is right it is a hivemind
terranaut

Post by terranaut » #564027

i got a good thread out of it i dont see your complaint
[🅲 1] [🆄 1] [🅼 1]

wesoda25
Byond Username: Wesoda25

Post by wesoda25 » #564029

AtexHoffman wrote:.... --- .-- -.. . . .--. .. ... - .... .. ... .-. .- -... -... .. - .... --- .-.. . ..--..
not very deep
[this space reserved]
Armhulen
Global Moderator

Post by Armhulen » #564030

wesoda25 wrote:
AtexHoffman wrote:.... --- .-- -.. . . .--. .. ... - .... .. ... .-. .- -... -... .. - .... --- .-.. . ..--..
not very deep
NecromancerAnne
In-Game Admin
Byond Username: NecromancerAnne

Post by NecromancerAnne » #564064

Catministration

Nya or stand aside.
Flatulent
Forum Soft Banned
Byond Username: FlatulentIndustrialist

Post by Flatulent » #564072

how can admins be divided if they are all fucking cats, no exceptions
Mothblocks, winter 2020, “successfully” preventing bagil death with relevant data wrote:You seem to be under the fallacy that reinforcing that Bagil is a TDM shithole where you must carry bolas and spears on you at all times, while looking for the next valid to hunt down is a positive change to the server. I don't. The data suggests other people don't.
imsxz wrote:I give up there’s too many furries
cacogen wrote:i asked oranges how often he plays and he deleted the post
cybersaber101 wrote:Welp, you guys let a terrymin become a headmin, thousand years of darkness.
Vekter wrote:I jerk off Nist a bit too much but he's honestly one of the best silicon players on the server. B.O.R.G.O. is also pretty good.
Stickymayhem

Post by Stickymayhem » #564083

Armhulen wrote:
don't worry i'm joking i love sticky

JK i installed a carbomb in his ford fiesta LMFAO
>implying i drive a climatechange-mobile

WAIT NO

MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY